The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail - Page 5 Mm11

Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail - Page 5 Mm11

Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail - Page 5 Regist10

Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail - Page 5 Empty Re: Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail

Post by Guest 09.11.12 20:48

"Which again begs the question why would innocent parties want to hinder the investigation of their missing child?"

Indeed and why would they avoid participation in the proposed reconstruction which was deemed by the PJ to be vital to the investigation, a reconstruction designed to iron-out the many discrepencies in their respective statements? Their group of friends declined the request, why would that be when so much hinged on their participation? The deal was for the whole group to return to Portugal for the re-enactment so why didn't the parents beg and plead for their friends to co-operate?

The cosy correspondence that passed between the Leicester police and the Tapas group appeared to be unprofessional by normal expected police practice. The Tapas group all referred to consultation with their lawyer/s, must have cost them a fortune in fees in order to find a way of avoiding a return to Portugal or were they jointly using the services of a lawyer/s appointed in the interest of the parents?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail - Page 5 Empty Re: Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail

Post by sid bonkers 09.11.12 21:01

As I recall they refused to do the reconstruction but then went ahead and made that documentary of their version of events, is that right?

sid bonkers
sid bonkers

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail - Page 5 Empty How is Doris?

Post by Tony Bennett 09.11.12 21:09

sid bonkers wrote:As I recall they refused to do the reconstruction but then went ahead and made that documentary of their version of events, is that right?
Yes, and just to put the dates to that:

* Refused to do the reconstruction: Spring 2008

* Reconstruction by Mentorn Media with Channel 4 as directed by the McCann Team: transmitted 7 May 2009 (complete with NEW take on Jane Tanner and Martin Smith sightings - they were the same man! - meaning an abductor was walking around Praia da Luz with Madeleine for at least 40 minutes).

P.S. How is Doris?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.12 21:10

sid bonkers wrote:As I recall they refused to do the reconstruction but then went ahead and made that documentary of their version of events, is that right?
That's absolutely right. And the actress impersonating Kate ended up on the floor of the editing room ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.11.12 21:12

Châtelaine wrote:
That's absolutely right. And the actress impersonating Kate ended up on the floor of the editing room ...

What was she doing on the floor? spit coffee

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.12 21:27

Nina wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

winkwink
I'm of the older generation, when film physically was edited and every shot not being used was cut and ended up on the floor [until the cleaning lady came the next morning to take it away] yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.11.12 21:33

Châtelaine wrote:
Nina wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

winkwink
I'm of the older generation, when film physically was edited and every shot not being used was cut and ended up on the floor [until the cleaning lady came the next morning to take it away] yes

I thought you meant the actress was on the floor, say no more laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.12 21:40

Nina wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Nina wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

winkwink

I thought you meant the actress was on the floor, say no more laughat
I think you got a picture, which was not what I meant. But nonetheless, I had a giggle now too ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.12 21:51

A HideHo video. Here is the lady in question Lisa Donovan, being asked on location in PDL about her role in the documentary. Notice Clarence loitering in the background..........

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.12 21:56

Yeah, Candyfloss, thanks. I remember that. Distinctly. And then she was cut ...

Most probably, because it was impossible to recreate the whoosing curtains et al.

So Kate had to do that at home.
My darling old Maman [94] heard it when I played Kate's scene on the computer and asked: "Who's that?"
"Madeleine's mother, Kate", I said. "What a bad actress", was her only remark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.11.12 8:39

Clarence doesn't just "loiter" he actively intervenes and stops them asking proper questions.

One might have been "Did you find it possible to re-reate the script you were presented with ?"
I suspect that she couldn't manage it - how do you "DASH" across a room as tiny as that and with two beds and two cots? - and began to voice her thoughts. As which point she was killed - in the theatrical sense, obviously.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 10.11.12 9:48

PeterMac wrote:Clarence doesn't just "loiter" he actively intervenes and stops them asking proper questions.

One might have been "Did you find it possible to re-reate the script you were presented with ?"
I suspect that she couldn't manage it - how do you "DASH" across a room as tiny as that and with two beds and two cots? - and began to voice her thoughts. As which point she was killed - in the theatrical sense, obviously.
And when asked what she thought had happened to Madeleine she said that it wasn't for her to comment on that, but from her tone I think she had an idea that it wasn't abduction. All imo of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.11.12 20:02

PeterMac wrote:Clarence doesn't just "loiter" he actively intervenes and stops them asking proper questions.

I thought Mitchell was supposed to control media stories relating to the case not the blockbuster movie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.11.12 20:06

Not sure documentary is quite the right word, it was more of a telemovie for the uninformed Miss Marple style. Produced, directed, scripted and of course starring the screen idol of the day - Gerry Mccann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.11.12 22:54

Gollum wrote:

Not sure documentary is quite the right word, it was more of a telemovie for the uninformed Miss Marple style. Produced, directed, scripted and of course starring the screen idol of the day - Gerry Mccann.
Hence the use of the word mockumentary ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top