The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Mm11

Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Mm11

Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Regist10

Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Empty Re: Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST

Post by jd 05.09.12 15:58

aiyoyo wrote:
Woofer wrote:No doubt they can drum up a statement from another doctor they know confirming KM was depressed etc. But how are they going to differentiate (or prove) which bit of the depression was due to the book and which bit of depression was due to her daughter disappearing?

Impossible.

Since Kate displays no sign of depression (remember the Amsterdam bewk promo pic, Chelsea football match etc) no sane doctor (even doctor is a friend) who is true to the profession will issue a false statement at the risk of licence penalisation.
Especially when the statement is to be used as document for judiciary purposes.

Personally I doubt Kate can obtain such a certification.
Even if she does manage to wrangle one for herself, what about Gerry and the twins?
How are they going to obtain a certification of depression for Gerry - what about his work?

How are the mccanns doing these days?

This is the mccanns 4 months ago at Wembley Stadium watching the semi-final Everton v Liverpool.....They get invited to the VIP section to watch along side the likes of Judi Dench, Jonathan Ross etc. Nice if you can get it!
Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Everton_vs_Liverpool_FA_Cup%20semi_final_14April2012c

This just 5 months ago on their Missing People annual charity run
Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Le6512image-4-kate-and-gerry-mccann-thank-people-of-liverpool-after-running-sefton-park-10k-races-867181351_smallPart of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Le6512image-7-kate-and-gerry-mccann-thank-people-of-liverpool-after-running-sefton-park-10k-races-341722656

Where is this suffering from ill health, depression, mental state of health, lack of appetite, irritability, an indefinable fear, totally destroyed morally socially ethically and emotionally, irreparably damaged......Infact kate mccann has become an Ambassador

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Empty Re: Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST

Post by Nina 05.09.12 16:15

jd wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Woofer wrote:No doubt they can drum up a statement from another doctor they know confirming KM was depressed etc. But how are they going to differentiate (or prove) which bit of the depression was due to the book and which bit of depression was due to her daughter disappearing?

Impossible.

Since Kate displays no sign of depression (remember the Amsterdam bewk promo pic, Chelsea football match etc) no sane doctor (even doctor is a friend) who is true to the profession will issue a false statement at the risk of licence penalisation.

Even if she does manage to wrangle one for herself, what about Gerry and the twins?
How are they going to obtain a certification of depression for Gerry - what about his work?

This is the mccanns 4 months ago at Wembley Stadium watching the semi-final Everton v Liverpool.....They get invited to the VIP section to watch along side the likes of Judi Dench, Jonathan Ross etc. Nice if you can get it!
Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Everton_vs_Liverpool_FA_Cup%20semi_final_14April2012c

Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Le6512image-4-kate-and-gerry-mccann-thank-people-of-liverpool-after-running-sefton-park-10k-races-867181351_smallPart of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 Le6512image-7-kate-and-gerry-mccann-thank-people-of-liverpool-after-running-sefton-park-10k-races-341722656

Where is this suffering from ill health, depression, mental state of health, lack of appetite, irritability, an indefinable fear, totally destroyed morally socially ethically and emotionally, irreparably damaged......Infact kate mccann has become an Ambassador

They look so full of joy, in fact Gerry is jubilant. Whenever I see this pair in the company of the rich and famous it makes me :puke:

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.09.12 16:38

Nina wrote:
jd wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Impossible.

They look so full of joy, in fact Gerry is jubilant. Whenever I see this pair in the company of the rich and famous it makes me Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 273236

It does make me wonder what goes through the heads of these "so called" celebrities, the likes of Jonathan Ross, and if you can call her a celebrity who has no talent whatsoever "but made her name from marrying someone famous, Les Dennis", Amanda Holden. Do they just take the word of the McCanns as gospel or are they too stupid to go into any detail about these two people who have made millions out of the disappearance of their daughter. Mind you with the mind-numbing amounts of dosh Jonathan Ross gets paid for his chat shows I don't suppose he really cares if he gets his photo in the paper, albeit with the help of the McCanns. Talk about selling your soul to the devil.

As for Amanda Holden, she was supposed to be at death's door when she had her baby, but was back at work about a month later on the X Factor or Britain's Got Talent, I can't remember which, I don't watch either, but she couldn't be that traumatised, she made a HUGE story out of it at the time and milked it for all it was worth. Two celebrities who make vast amounts of money who have no talent and don't do very much to earn it. It sounds like they may be related to the McCanns.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.09.12 16:39

They can't say at the trial that GA has ruined them....As we can see, it hasn't affected them at all. If anything they are in better health & lifestyle then they have ever been!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 05.09.12 16:45

aiyoyo wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Impossible.

I

Having myself gone through a trial where mental health was a key issue (see my book), I can confirm that I underwent intensive psychological evaluation by an expert psychiatrist acting on my behalf and by an expert psychiatrist acting on behalf of the Defendants. Both were called to give evidence.

Quite correct.

Yes but there's currently an investigation concerning the use of psychiatrists in the Dewani case after it was revealed that BOTH psychiatrists for and against were business partners and apparently didn't declare this interest in court. Of course, they both agreed that he was mentally ill and this delayed proceedings. What is unclear now which hopefully the investigation will clear up is if an independent psychiatrist would have come up with a different conclusion regarding his mental health.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 05.09.12 16:53

Newintown, the guy in the picture who looks like Johnathan Ross is in fact Amanda Holden's husband and after the hoo haa about her being at death's door following the birth of her child, I think she went back to work just TWO WEEKS later Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 219423
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.09.12 18:12

ShuBob wrote:Newintown, the guy in the picture who looks like Johnathan Ross is in fact Amanda Holden's husband and after the hoo haa about her being at death's door following the birth of her child, I think she went back to work just TWO WEEKS later Part of the defamation case brought by Dr Goncalo Amaral that he LOST - Page 2 219423

Yes, I thought it was about 2 weeks later, but erred on the side of caution and said 4 weeks (I couldn't be bothered to look it up). I was being very generous wasn't I?

My God, these celebrity people are unbelievable. Money seems to be their whole World, and s*d the kids, who seem to come second to their life of posh frocks, limousines, special invites to football matches, special invites to award dinners, saying nothing much on morning TV couches, and appearing on numerous celebrity cooking programmes. In the meantime the kids are being brought up by a never ending stream of nannies, who probably end up being called "mummy" as the kids never see their real "mummy" from one week to the other.

No doubt this is a life style that the McCanns are trying to copy.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 05.09.12 18:30

Newintown, to say I was shocked by the whole deaths-door-to-xfactor-in-two-weeks debacle is an understatement. Reminds me of when we were told Kate was in a fragile state when the PJ requested a reconstruction and were coming to town to oversee the roggies only for her to turn up at the Eurostar terminal on route to address the European Parliament in Brussels. The bare-faced cheek of these people!
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.09.12 6:57

Châtelaine wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:[...]
Stating something, which one has reasonable grounds for believing to be true cannot be libellous.
[...]
Makes one wonder what reasonable grounds Marcos had to believe a convicted murderess ....

Marcos acting as lawyer and Amaral as chief detective of a crime investigation have different role altogether.
Marcos' role is to defend lies as if his belief of absolutely truth. He only has to convince Court it was a "honest mistake" to be given benefit of doubt.
Amaral has evidence from investigative process to support reasonable grounds for his theory.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.09.12 8:43

Is there a way in which all the photos of the smiling, grinning, jogging and so on could be rolled up into one pdf style portfolio and forwarded to Dr Amaral, for his information.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.09.12 4:55

Not sure whether it would be easy for him to print out merged photos in PDL format.
He should have hard copy on standby ready instantaneously to hand over as "exhibit" in Court.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.09.12 8:05

HideHo and Pamalan would know I think. JD might also know, it's a brilliant idea.

Then there is the line in the book somewhere (not exact quote) 'was this what my life was going to be from now on? Never showing pleasure/laughing in public?
This is a thought that occurred to her early on - the 'not in public' is rather damning imo. It implies plenty of fun out of sight.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top