The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Mm11

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Mm11

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Regist10

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Empty Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun!

Post by jd 31.08.12 5:04

Original story https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5500-yet-another-cracker-from-olive-press

....to now here

Maddie ‘is with German family
Holiday sighting probe
Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Madeleine_McCann_1575495a
Snap ... girl on Ibiza bus

Exclusive
By RYAN PARRY
Published: 30th August 2012 - The Sun

BRITISH cops were last night probing a possible sighting of Madeleine McCann — on a holiday jet from Ibiza to Munich.
Tourist Frank Bode, 42, said he saw a girl resembling Maddie with a German family.
The businessman took a blurry picture of the youngster who he said was British and did not seem to fit in with the family.
He was so convinced it was Maddie — who vanished in Portugal in 2007 days before her fourth birthday — that he immediately contacted “Find Madeleine” investigators in the UK.
Scotland Yard cops then spoke to him at great length about what he saw and are following up his claims.

German Mr Bode — who saw the girl at Spain’s Ibiza airport as he returned home from a break earlier this month — said: “My intuition told me the youngster, who was seven to ten years old, could be Madeleine.
“She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all. Her father was clearly German, as were her two brothers — both around ten to 12 years old — but her mother appeared to be British.
"They were all speaking German — except for the girl, who I heard speaking British English.”

The printing firm sales boss took his snap on a transit bus taking passengers to the plane. And while on the two-hour Lufthansa flight to Munich he sat close to the family and kept an eye on the girl. Mr Bode said: “The two boys were touching her strangely and the girl seemed out of place — nervous and stuttering.
"Her mother, who bore no resemblance to her, was a strange woman who didn’t talk on the entire trip.

I was never very interested in the Maddie case but I felt something was up. I showed the photo to some of my friends who agreed it could be her.”
Kate and Gerry McCann’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: “Kate and Gerry are aware of this information, as are the British police.”
A Scotland Yard spokesman confirmed they had received new information from Mr Bode and said: “We are aware, but we are not providing a running commentary on this case.”

A major Scotland Yard review of the case was launched in May last year after a request from Home Secretary Theresa May supported by David Cameron.
Maddie — who would be nine now — went missing from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. The Portuguese investigation into the case was formally shelved in July 2008.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4513083/Probe-after-Madeleine-McCann-seen-with-German-family-on-holiday-jet-from-Ibiza-to-Munich.html

---------------------------------
Referencing another (we told you first!) "Sun exclusive" fairytale lying story a few moths ago May 8th 2012.........'German' family..
A blonde girl identical to Madeleine was seen at a campsite there three days after she was snatched a few hours drive away in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007.
A witness said the groggy-looking child seemed alienated from the German family she was staying with in a caravan.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4303181/Cops-to-check-Costa-del-Sol-sighting-of-Madeleine-McCann.html

"seemed alienated from the German family"....sound familiar to Frank Bode? "She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all"

Mr Bode is first a Tourist then a businessman

Comments on the Sun website:

nonchalont
Freedom of the press...............not BUYING it!
Last week they claimed it was our 'right' to see a member of the monarchy naked, making out they where duty bound to report it!

And now this sensationalist profiteering from a litle dissapearing!
Its simple guys......Money!
Doesnt it make you sick that these guys are HAPPY! about this cos they sold X% on this story!

IIf u want freedom of press guys then sell it for FREE

stefanie2530 0 likes
So he's sitting close to the family on the plane, keeping a 'close eye' on them yet he doesn't bother to snap any another photos? Just one very blurry one??? The flight lasted 2 hours, he had more than enough time to take more photos...
New comment Mark as read

dph116 0 likes
I see someone who looks like her every single day...At least 4 or 5 single mothers have at least one kid who could be mistaken for her..It really is nonsense. Interesting to see how much money the parents have made from her being missing..Just saying
New comment Mark as read

bristolgeoff 0 likes
another great story,do they need more donations again.
New comment Mark as read

x_squi_x 1 like
And of course the he didn't manage to get a decent quality photo. People need to give it a rest. Far too quick to sell stories about their 'visions' of her,so called sightings, they're all in it for cash. They're just making the parents lives a misery, its sick. Dangling their lost daughter infront of them again and again is just cruel
New comment Mark as read

waggy1 0 likes
The girl looks younger than 9yrs
New comment Mark as read

aussieite 0 likes
If she has been living with a german family for all these years, she would only speak german and her english would be very very accented..............she was only 4 at the time of her disappearance and would probably only have fleeting memories of her earlier life.

chrispelvis1 0 likes
I stopped reading the article the moment I got to this:

The businessman took a blurry picture of the youngster who he said was British and did not seem to fit in with the family

Pathetic! So the girl who was four has refused to fit in all this time right?

steve69red 0 likes
@eenegade800 this paper has always been like that you idiot !!!!!!!

paymeathalftime 0 likes
@themack It means a real Briti

arsenalsolja08 0 likes
70% maddie has sadly passed away and the other 30% of hope I feel will be if its once of these crazy cases where she is being kept somewhere and manages to escape in the near future. Lets hope its the latter people may get sick of these sighting but her family are still fighting for her and I am sure they will take every sighting seriously until their dying days. #prayformaddie

redcat2 0 likes
Yes, because if Madeleine McCann had been living with a German family for four years she would of course still only speak English while they all spoke German... (sigh)
Interesting though how the McCanns manage to never get their hopes raised at all by these 'sightings', you would think they wouldn't be able to help themselves...

LorraineWebb 0 likes
@the mack british english means she is from england and not german french spanish speaking english maybe this is maddie or not but exploiting her will maybe hopefully find her she had that mark in her eye and they will never go away no matter how old she gets i hope one day she is found alone with ben who is 21 now

lolaxx 0 likes
This is horrible. Poor little girl, how can the police let these pictures be released without any confirmation or even a comment from Scotland Yard.
Poor baby, I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

renegade800 2 likes
gracech The sun has gone seriously downhill in the last few months, more stories about so called celebs and that no mark Jodie Marsh than anything else. Turned in to the News of the World everyday only without a crappy exclusive. I'm about to give up on it as a "news" paper, just a gossip column now. No backbone, no news, just nonsense now.

Its pathetic that a once proud paper that declared itself "the nations favorite" is now just a mishmash of stories on every other online news site.

Not my favorite anymore, in fact if it carries on like this for much longer I will just not bother buying it anymore.

Zakinthian 0 likes
yes thats her and the family took her on holidays as well to show the world they have her god what next big foot on holidays in london.

marksjustice 0 likes
no

MrJayJay 0 likes
The Sun should stop exploiting this girl to sell newspapers.

9beverleyroad 0 likes
What is wrong with all you people. She is seen in Amsterdanm, in Germany all over. GO UP TO THE PEOPLE AND KEEP THEM THERE UNTIL THE POLICE ARRIVE.
CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY AS YOU ARE LOOKING AT HER. MAKE SUCH A SCENE THAT THE ADULTS WITH HER RUN AWAY AND LEAVE HERE THERE. DON'T JUST LET THEM LEAVE AND THEN HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE, WHERE THEY WERE GOING AND IF SHE IS MATTIE. ONE STORY ACTUALLY HAD MATTIE TELLING PEOPLE IN A STORE SHE WAS MATTIE AND NO ONE GRABBED THE KID UNTIL THE POLICE COULD ARRIVE. WAKE UP YOU LOOK REALLY STUPID!!!!!!!

gracech 0 likes
Make up your bloody mind Sun. Was it on a jet or in the airport? The photo was not on a plane. I reiterate what I said earlier (about another misleading fairytale) You, the Sun are hurtling back to your gutter press roots

themack 0 likes
She spoke "British" English.
What the hell is that.

The Hat 0 likes
Ah, those terrible Germans again - and to top it all off they haven't even taught the girl German in all these years.

The Sun at times deserves its bad reputation

mikey1968 0 likes
Pic too blurry, questions as to why the man did not alert authorities straight away, and what made him think that the girl did not fit in with the people she was with? Could be perfectly innocent family taking a young relative on holiday with them for all we know.
COME ON PEOPLE GET THESE PICS CLEARER SO WE CAN SEE PROPERLY!

bungay123 0 likes
stop takeing pics of kids maybe?

dezontk 3 likes
"who saw the girl at Spain’s Ibiza airport as he returned home from a break earlier this month" - Yeah.. because whoever took her would be stupid enough to bring the most wanted missing child in the world to an airport and on holidays. Give me a break. Let's be realistic, she is most likely dead. Yes faith and hope are strong things.. but this sighting, atleast to me... is stupid.

renegade800 0 likes
geteducated Not often I agree with you but that was exactly what I thought!

thepressman 0 likes
facts first my sun...not made up stories.....

rizy 0 likes
Her face would have changed so much by now that it would be very difficult to recognise her

leejhooker 0 likes
What a disgraceful article.

patthecat 0 likes
It's utter nonsense, any number of blonde young girls that age look similar.

lynch_mufc 0 likes
how does this get published and how can he not get a clear photo from that distance!

jobyjak 0 likes
This is truly pathetic, so basically any blonde girl aged 7-10 could be Maddie? and will get a national news story.

sayit 0 likes
Why didn`t he talk to the stewards and get them to tell the pilot? There could have been police waiting at the airport and it would have been cleared up straight away. More rubbish.

Omegaman1964 0 likes
jumping the gun or what, shame on the Sun for printing this before the facts are truly known, and getting the hopes up of the parents.

geteducated 0 likes
This is just rubbish. If you suspected that it was her and spent 2 hours on a flight with her, surely you would go and say something and get a good look at her eyes. Taking one crappy, blurry picture doesn't quite add up.

th0masjw 0 likes
That little girl looks nothing like her!! She also looks too young to be her! Accept it, Maddie is dead and buried somewhere in Portugal, hard thing to say but its got to be said.

mcgtam09 0 likes
i dont see any resemblance apart from hair colour

norainnorainbow 0 likes
I hope to God it is her but I can't help but think that this kind of story is only heaping terrible anguish on her family. Every time someone says something like this, it rakes up all the terrible "what if's"... I am sure they would be over the moon if it is her, but it's more likely to be someone else. ive just finished reading their book about it all and have seen how tormented they've been over the years every time there is a faint hope that she might have been seen somewhere.

xcheekymonkeex 0 likes
aww ihope its her its theyr own fault tbh they shouldnt have left any of theyr children in a strange country it doesnt matter if ur only next door i honestly hope they find her hopefully she is safe and well cant imagine what theyr going through expecially with people reporting seeing her and giving them false hope x

VoodooDollface 0 likes
I don't like to be negative about things, but surely if he was sat on the bus/train/whatever and was close to them like the story says - he would've been able to tell if she had the mark on her eye?

Urdnot Wrex 0 likes
It's not her.

n-banana 0 likes
i hope for jerry and kates sake that this is madeline, bless their souls xxxxxxooooooooo

cs2511 0 likes
Although the pic isnt that great a quality, the nose isnt the same shape.

As RococoSoul said, this girls Vomer-bone(bit in the middle) is completely different to Mccanns, which gives it more "spread" than McCanns can ever have. And the hairline is incorrect.

Agree with palookaville too, there are literally thousands of others missing who need as much exposure.

Please, The Sun - and the Press/Media in general - consider them/their families. The chances are not all have been missing as long, so it would be easier for the public to identify them as the change of age wouldnt be anywhere near as much as it will be with McCann.

loulou0191 0 likes
Oh do 1... She isn't with a german family... I do not agree at all how her parents left her alone that night but they have suffered enough and every rubbish story like this must be like torture for them.. That poor pair has had to live for years with that mistake every1 has criticised them for and to try and sell a paper on a poor child is just wrong!.

aforeigner 0 likes
So let me see if I get this right. After spending 5 years with this family, Maddie still speaks English and doesn't fit in *rolls eyes* ... Maybe media should give it a rest with all these 'sightings' .. and if the McCann family hadn't left Maddie and two babies all alone in a hotel room, so they could party the night away, Maddie wouldn't be missing ..

kwuk 0 likes
This guy was SO concerned he did not alert any airport security, nor any flight attendants or crew, but showed friends the snap when he got home ?????
Easy to trace the family from airline and seat allocations. I find stories like this and the people who do them weird to say the least. They say concerned but not enough ?

TomAbbott 0 likes
with phones these days you can take the clearest pictures possible especially when standing on a bus but whenever its really important or slightly convtroversial it becomes blurry, i dont buy it

EvaLima 0 likes
I think it's blurry because he took the picture on a moving vehicle and also was taking a picture of a young girl whilst trying to be discreet.

I am with the person who said that it seems a bit silly splashing this story about before it is investigated properly as it would only drive these possible kidnappers away.

I hope they find her one day. I can't imagine what it must be like for the McCann family.

kwuk 0 likes
This guy was SO concerned he did not alert any airport security, nor any flight attendants or crew, but showed friends the snap when he got home ?????
In any case it is so easy to trace these people from the airline and seat allocations. But then again they have now been alerted unless anything has happend we don`t know about ?

newmaks 0 likes
Ok, say she has been taken and integrated into a German family all these years ago...why would she still be speaking English? Surely she'd now be fluent in German?

sunfunsun 0 likes
Maddie must do more traveling than Michael Palin. 'Oh look there is a blonde girl looking out of place, must be her'.

If anyone actually used their brains they may think it more likely that any captors would have dyed her hair and even cut it short?. Not have her walking around with exactly the same hairstyle and in this case using anti ageing cream.

I don't believe she is alive and my views havn't changed from when her missing was first reported.

palookaville 0 likes
Not to be Mr Negative, but I really think the press need to accept Maddie is probably gone and maybe concentrate their powers on the thousands of other missing kiddies out there.

bermuda 0 likes
I will get slated for this but if she hadnt been left in the first place things would have been different i know the parents were apparantly not far away but point is the children were left alone and why would a kidnapper take a child that can talk when there were another two that couldnt ? I hope this story does have a happy ending as its somthing no parent should have to go through

RococoSoul 0 likes
I can't see this being her. The hairline is too low and the nose too widespread and you can bet your bottom dollar if Maddie has been taken by a German family then she'd be speaking fluent German by now, my boyfriend moved to Germany when he was eight and picked up fluent German within a year, children adapt far quicker than adults. What good is this story other than to give false hope?

saintives54 0 likes
'Maddy is with German family' Please, The Sun stop with the sensational 'Head lines' without facts. So many kids look alike at this age and this photo means nothing. Stick to the facts at hand not a photo of a lookalike.

mickey27 0 likes
Their's definitely a strong resemblance so lets hope the police can catch up with them and investigate it properly.

jedaga 0 likes
So rather than tell local cops righ away, what? He waits until he comes home from holiday and now it is spread all over the internet - a nice tip off for this so called German family.

GNO1987 3 likes
Publicity stunt... Ill tell you now its not her from looking at the pictures! I arent being funny, if i was that convinced I would do something about it there and then!

elusiveblue 2 likes
Doesn't look like her at all..

cueace 4 likes
She didn't appear to fit in with the family based on the father clearly being German, the 2 boys (he assumes brothers) being German, and the mother being British .. so maybe the woman is this girls mother, the 2 boys are the sons of the German man, and the Brit woman and German man are not married or even an item .. who knows ... I'm all for this being followed up but the article content is weak in justifying why these particular people need to be chased up! The photograph taken is also awful quality too!

HALESX1976 1 like
no chance.

rolantherat 1 like
And yet he never looked for a cop or told the cabin crew who could have had the police waiting when the plane landed. All brains no common sense.

wiggyfrog 2 likes
Seeing this made my heart skip a beat, we all want Maddie found wouldnt it just be fantastic if it were her, safe and well, must be terrible for Maddies family being stuck in limbo land not knowing what happened to her. Never give up hope.

chooperh 0 likes
Is this meant to be taken serious????all we have is a gentleman who took a picture of a little girl, then followed her.

thiland 2 likes
whats with these blur cameras lately

psiberman 5 likes
Why did you run this story? If its her, all you'll have done is driven her captors underground again. If it isnt her you've caused distress to some other family and put some poor girl in danger of being snatched by some well meaning passer by. Not to mention the hurt caused to the McCanns. Anything for a story huh? no matter who's lives ou trample on in the process!

jackrabbit1 1 like
why did he not get a more clearer picture?funny that

antired 2 likes
God let it be, but I fear they are clutching at straws, not for one minute do I blame them, the agony they suffer is a million, trillion or more than I suffered losing a 14 year old son to a drink driver, at least I know where he rested, I cannot imagine for one second what the parents are suffering now and until the truth is known.

mariefrommarl 0 likes
Why didn't he contact the police ? such a shame not to have alerted the authorities. please god they find her. poor little lamb,

smiley 4 lyf 0 likes
Aww i hope it is her!!!!!

Jim2012 0 likes
This is going like a Paranoia!

al_capone 0 likes
By reading this it could be her!

jimbobyiddo 0 likes
Has anyone noticed that an anagram of Maddie is "I'm dead". Sorry to say but this is giving false hopes to the family, after this time, there is no way she's alive. We all need to accept this.

serco5552 3 likes
What a load of tosh

steveholt 1 like
and every time a so called sighting takes place no one stops the family and calls the police instantly........ she has a fleck in her eye easy to see and a simple call out of her name would have caused a definitive reaction.......

jonny2324 3 likes
Not sure why they want to keep tormenting the parents like this.
Wait until you 100% know its her before publishing these wild goose chase stories.

go-cat-go 0 likes
they have to make up some story to keep it all going

as tiresome as the Loch Ness Monster sightings...
New comment Mark as read

pixapd 0 likes
YET ANOTHER load of nonsense...a very blurry picture of some girl on a bus.....what next ?
New comment Mark as read

pippymint 0 likes
Madeline has got a very distinct mark in her iris running from her pupil. Could he not get close enough to the girl to see properly or take closer up pictures. If it was her and they then tried to take her away security would have detained them. Better that way than a blurry picture that's no help to anyone, and we have no idea where she went from there.
New comment Mark as read

david_in_oz 0 likes
I agree poor attempt at a story

----------
Comments from the Examiner:

Adrian Cantrill
Scotland Yard have their own agenda. I've given them the location and a link with two 2007 sightings in Amsterdam. They have only to talk to German police and arrange a proper search of the site on private property. This has yet to be done! What the heck they have all been doing in all this time is anybody's guess.
I have had many successes over the years, from the rescue of an old lady with dementia in 1985 to locating murder-victim Bonnie Barratt's remains in 2011 to help her grieving family. (ref: Southwark News 24th. March 2011).
It's time for action or a change of leadership in this 'review'. They are stymied by their own policy.

Derek Spring · Ryton on Dunsmore
no it is not her as the video I took in luz feb 2010 says that why will they not check it out even got a car reg plate they do not want to no , what the point of giving more money if they are not checking out info given

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Empty Re: Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun!

Post by jd 31.08.12 5:08

Madeleine McCann was on holiday in Ibiza says German tourist who took a photo

FRANK Bode, 42, a German tourists, says he saw Madeleine McCann on a Lufthansa flight from Ibiza to Munich.

Says Bode to the Olive Press:

“My intuition told me that the girl, who was around seven to 10 years old, could be Madeleine. She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all. Her father was clearly German, as were her two brothers, both around 10 to 12 years old, but her mother appeared to be British.”

How did she appear to be British? The Conga around the airport give her away?

“They were all speaking German except for the girl, who I clearly heard speaking British English.”

Germans stole Madeleine McCann?!

“The two boys were touching her strangely and the girl seemed totally out of place – nervous, stuttering, just not normal. And her mother, who bore no resemblance to the girl, was a strange woman and didn’t talk the entire trip.”

How did she appear to be British, then?

“I was never very interested in the case but my instincts told me something was up, and I’m almost never wrong about these kinds of things.”

So. He yelled out “STOP! Maddie!!!” and called the police?

“I took a photo and showed it to some of my friends who agreed it could definitely be Maddie.”

He adds:

“I’m mainly interested in the family getting the photo, but it’s difficult to find a channel through which to contact them.”

Call the Metropolitan Police. They can call Lufthansa and check the passenger details. Can’t be that hard, can it?

When the Olive Press contacted British police about Bode’s report, they said: “At this time we cannot find any record of his information.”

Such are the facts…

http://www.anorak.co.uk/331583/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-was-on-holiday-in-ibiza-says-german-tourist-who-took-a-photo.html/

Back to top Go down

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Empty Re: Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun!

Post by jd 31.08.12 5:12

Another Olive Sighting of Madeleine McCann

Was Madeleine McCann in Ibiza? Asks The The Olive Press who has sprung another sighting, this time on a flight from Ibiza to Germany. The first obstacle is that the family must have a passport for the child in question to board a flight with them in the first place. Or are we to believe that this family – who have two older children and therefore not a childless couple seeking to start a family at any cost – bought Madeleine along with a new identity for her?

But with the obvious aside...

...According to the 'sighter' Frank Bode:

She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all.
Her father and her two brothers are clearly German
Her mother appeared to be British
They all spoke German except for the girl who he clearly heard speaking British English.
Girl seemed totally out of place, nervous, stuttering, just not normal.
Her mother, who bore no resemblance to the girl, was strange woman and didn’t talk the entire trip

If Madeleine had been abducted -- as stated by the McCann couple -- then it’s doubtful she would be speaking ‘British English’ after five years with a foreign family. Five years is long enough for a child to adapt to their surroundings and more importantly, speak their language.

Frank Bode surmises that the mother appeared to be British yet he also states that she did not talk throughout the entire trip. So other than her appearance (which as we know can be deceiving at the best of times), what on earth made him think that she was anything but German? He doesn't say.

What of the fathers’ appearance? Did he look German or British to Frank Bode? This is important because that may put some perspective on the mothers’ appearance through the eyes of Bode. But let’s not get hung up on detail...the father spoke German so that is that...at least according to Frank Bode and the Olive Press article.

As for “out of place, nervous, stuttering, just not normal” – God forbid the girl may simply be shy by nature or nervous of flying. Whichever, it seems too flimsy an argument to warrant printing a photograph of the child in question for the world to ogle.

But there is something that’s bothering me about The Olive Press...it may just be a strange coincidence...
Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! OlivePressEdJonClarke1

The publisher and editor at Olive Press is Jon Clarke (photo above). According to his bio at the journalisted: in 2002 he started working as a freelancer for the Telegraph, Times, Mirror, Sun, Sunday Times, Mail and Mail on Sunday and it seems by the wording ‘to date’ he’s still employed by those newspapers, albeit freelance.

What is interesting is that he became Publisher/Editor at The Olive Press in 2007! I would be very interested to know which month of 2007 because according to journalisted he has written more about Madeleine than anything else. I suspect all his McCann articles will be ‘pro abduction’.

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.08.12 5:38

Michaela Walczuch was German born....another German related 'sighting" from years back

Murat's girlfriend 'seen with Maddie'

A witness is said to have spotted Mr Murat's German-born girlfriend Michaela Walczuch in a car with Maddie in central Portugal on May 5.........

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/76133-murats-girlfriend-seen-with-maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.08.12 6:08

Wonder if this was the 'inspiration' behind the fairytale Mr Bode's airport German sighting?

Policia Judiciaria

National Interpol Cabinet

Flash

IP Lisbon

Subject: Madeleine Beth McCann, born 12-05-2003, British Citizen – Missing.

With regard to your request of 4-5-2007, the Zurich airport police state the following:

On 11-5-2007, Karsten Kuppers, German citizen, lawyer, resident in Portugal appeared before this police force and stated:

Mr Kuppers was in the self-service restaurant in Terminal 2, departures area, in Zurich airport on 11-05-2007 at about 12.15, when he saw a group composed of two men, 1 woman, 1 boy and 1 girl. The group was sitting in front of Mr Kuppers, their behaviour was rather strange. They did not appear to be a normal family, the children appeared frightened and the girl and boy were treated with some distance. The adults spoke German and English, it was not possible to make out the language of the children.

The group left the restaurant when three police officers sat down close to them. Mr Kuppers saw the group again at 12.40 in Terminal 2, immediately after leaving.

Mr Kuppers remembers the girl who disappeared from your country, he went to the faz.net site and saw the photo of Madeleine McCann.

As the girl in the photo was very similar to the girl at the airport, he contacted the police.

Description of the group:

- Man, aged about 56-60, about 1.76 tall, well built. Greying short hair, sort clipped beard, spoke German, walked with a stick.
- Man, aged about 40-50, about 1.80m tall, medium slim build, short dark hair, spoke German.
- Woman, aged about 25-40, abut 1.68m tall, medium build, light brown shoulder length hair, broad face, probably a German citizen.
- Boy, aged 4-5, spiky hair, slightly taller than the girl.
- Girl, aged about 3-4 years, similar looking to the girl on the faz.net site.

Unfortunately, Mr Kuppers only contacted the police 4 hours afterwards and it was not possible to find the group. It is not known if all of the group or just some of them left our country. The airport restaurant does not have security cameras. Although part of the departures area is controlled by video surveillance, the group was not spotted.

Added by Berne:

Arrivals to Zurich from Portugal and Spain in the morning of 11-5-2007
Flight from Lisbon
Flight from Barcelona

In order to check the passenger lists, we would request that you send an international letter of request.

Compliments

IP Berne
14-5-2007

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PJ_INTERPOL.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.08.12 6:53

He says that the woman did not speak on that bus. Still he claims she spoke British lol..That's all the evidence I needed to tell this is a lie and not an actually story...how stupid can one be really...

We had a kidnap situation four weeks ago in my country. After tree weeks police started treating it as a murder case, as the likelihood of her beeing dead after tree weeks is more likely..her parents still has hope, but also they realize the likelihood of her still beeing alive to be very small....

So five years on, taken by a pedo gang, Madeleine parents still claim the likelihood of her beeing alive to be big,nothing to suggest she has come to any harm.. Eh , well the fact that she is missing would be the first clue that she has come to some harm isn't it....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 31.08.12 8:55

So the question is -
Did the Sun tell OP to publish, and then copy it back again,
or did the OP publish first and the Sun then simply plagiarise it.
Or are they both in the pay of Clarence Mitchell ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.08.12 9:11

It's in again today: with the sure-fire attention grabber: the iconic poster girl.
(Pavlov was right on the money there!)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

"Her mother, who bore no resemblance to her, was a strange woman who didn’t talk on the entire trip.''

How does he know it's her mother, could be an aunt or girlfriend of the man.

Didn't speak the whole trip, how was she strange then? Tongue hanging out, cross-eyed?

Not talking the entire trip - count your blessings! Air travel where you cannot get away from anyone around you is hell imo. Best if talking is kept to a minimum.

How strangely could the boys be touching her? It's a weird description. Surely they wouldn't do anything that could be described as sexual? Although it is implied - how else would a young boy touch a younger girl 'strangely?'

Sun readers will be salivating.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.08.12 9:11

Just been looking at this thread again from last year................

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2250-jon-clarke-s-role-in-maddie-in-us-claim
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.08.12 9:18

PeterMac wrote:So the question is -

It does sell extra copies of the Sun, sorely needed income to cover the loss-leaders such as The Times.
If the original source is OP, I believe it can be copied and the only one to be sued is OP. Which will never happen since it's financial reserves are likely to be non-existent.

I think OP gets the news 'given' to publish. Amazing really how such a modest newspaper manages to get all these scoops!
JC is actually a good journalist - his piece on the missing teenager in Southern Spain was excellent. The style of writing between such 'news' as Maddie sightings and that is quite noticeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 31.08.12 9:37

tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:So the question is -

It does sell extra copies of the Sun, sorely needed income to cover the loss-leaders such as The Times.
If the original source is OP, I believe it can be copied and the only one to be sued is OP. Which will never happen since it's financial reserves are likely to be non-existent.

I think OP gets the news 'given' to publish. Amazing really how such a modest newspaper manages to get all these scoops!
JC is actually a good journalist - his piece on the missing teenager in Southern Spain was excellent. The style of writing between such 'news' as Maddie sightings and that is quite noticeable.
Yes, tigger, I also read Jon Clarke's piece about the missing teenager and this was indeed an excellent and seemingly well-researched article. So Clarke has writing and investigative abilities.

But in the case of 'Maddie in Germany?', 'Maddie in Ibiza?' and 'Maddie in US?' [if you are new to Jon Clarke, please look up the article 'Maddie in US' that candyfloss referenced above, on this forum], then it appears that Clarke is also prepared to receive the Murdoch shilling to write palpable rubbish about Madeleine.

With reference to PeterMac's perceptive comments above, it is looking more and more like Jon Clarke might be being paid by the McCann Team direct, rather than by News International.

How else, for example, can one explain the presence of Jon Clarke (as he admits himself) on the MORNING of Friday 4 May in Praia da Luz? He had to make a 5-hour car journey to get there from his residence in the hills near Ronda, Spain. Who got him out of bed in the early hours of Friday 4 May? (He later wrote a piece explaining how he was 'utterly convinced' that the McCanns were telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about Madeleine's reported disappearance).

Or did the 'phone call to Jon Clarke come even earlier?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 31.08.12 11:33

The stage is set. Expect more "sightings" in the lead up to and during the McCanns v Amaral case in a couple of weeks.

When will the madness end? How can it ever be justified publishing the photo of a minor in such a manner?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.08.12 11:42

jd wrote:Original story https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5500-yet-another-cracker-from-olive-press

....to now here

Maddie ‘is with German family
Holiday sighting probe
Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Madeleine_McCann_1575495a
Snap ... girl on Ibiza bus

Exclusive
By RYAN PARRY
Published: 30th August 2012 - The Sun

BRITISH cops were last night probing a possible sighting of Madeleine McCann — on a holiday jet from Ibiza to Munich.
Tourist Frank Bode, 42, said he saw a girl resembling Maddie with a German family.
The businessman took a blurry picture of the youngster who he said was British and did not seem to fit in with the family.
He was so convinced it was Maddie — who vanished in Portugal in 2007 days before her fourth birthday — that he immediately contacted “Find Madeleine” investigators in the UK.
Scotland Yard cops then spoke to him at great length about what he saw and are following up his claims.

German Mr Bode — who saw the girl at Spain’s Ibiza airport as he returned home from a break earlier this month — said: “My intuition told me the youngster, who was seven to ten years old, could be Madeleine.
“She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all. Her father was clearly German, as were her two brothers — both around ten to 12 years old — but her mother appeared to be British.
"They were all speaking German — except for the girl, who I heard speaking British English.”

The printing firm sales boss took his snap on a transit bus taking passengers to the plane. And while on the two-hour Lufthansa flight to Munich he sat close to the family and kept an eye on the girl. Mr Bode said: “The two boys were touching her strangely and the girl seemed out of place — nervous and stuttering.
"Her mother, who bore no resemblance to her, was a strange woman who didn’t talk on the entire trip.

I was never very interested in the Maddie case but I felt something was up. I showed the photo to some of my friends who agreed it could be her.”
Kate and Gerry McCann’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: “Kate and Gerry are aware of this information, as are the British police.”
A Scotland Yard spokesman confirmed they had received new information from Mr Bode and said: “We are aware, but we are not providing a running commentary on this case.”

A major Scotland Yard review of the case was launched in May last year after a request from Home Secretary Theresa May supported by David Cameron.
Maddie — who would be nine now — went missing from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. The Portuguese investigation into the case was formally shelved in July 2008.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4513083/Probe-after-Madeleine-McCann-seen-with-German-family-on-holiday-jet-from-Ibiza-to-Munich.html

Referencing another (we told you first!) "Sun exclusive" fairytale lying story a few moths ago May 8th 2012.........'German' family..
A blonde girl identical to Madeleine was seen at a campsite there three days after she was snatched a few hours drive away in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007.
A witness said the groggy-looking child seemed alienated from the German family she was staying with in a caravan.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4303181/Cops-to-check-Costa-del-Sol-sighting-of-Madeleine-McCann.html

"seemed alienated from the German family"....sound familiar to Frank Bode? "She didn’t seem to fit with her family at all"

Mr Bode is first a Tourist then a businessman

Comments on the Sun website:

nonchalont
Freedom of the press...............not BUYING it!
Last week they claimed it was our 'right' to see a member of the monarchy naked, making out they where duty bound to report it!

And now this sensationalist profiteering from a litle dissapearing!
Its simple guys......Money!
Doesnt it make you sick that these guys are HAPPY! about this cos they sold X% on this story!

IIf u want freedom of press guys then sell it for FREE

stefanie2530 0 likes
So he's sitting close to the family on the plane, keeping a 'close eye' on them yet he doesn't bother to snap any another photos? Just one very blurry one??? The flight lasted 2 hours, he had more than enough time to take more photos...
New comment Mark as read

dph116 0 likes
I see someone who looks like her every single day...At least 4 or 5 single mothers have at least one kid who could be mistaken for her..It really is nonsense. Interesting to see how much money the parents have made from her being missing..Just saying
New comment Mark as read

bristolgeoff 0 likes
another great story,do they need more donations again.
New comment Mark as read

x_squi_x 1 like
And of course the he didn't manage to get a decent quality photo. People need to give it a rest. Far too quick to sell stories about their 'visions' of her,so called sightings, they're all in it for cash. They're just making the parents lives a misery, its sick. Dangling their lost daughter infront of them again and again is just cruel
New comment Mark as read

waggy1 0 likes
The girl looks younger than 9yrs
New comment Mark as read

aussieite 0 likes
If she has been living with a german family for all these years, she would only speak german and her english would be very very accented..............she was only 4 at the time of her disappearance and would probably only have fleeting memories of her earlier life.

chrispelvis1 0 likes
I stopped reading the article the moment I got to this:

The businessman took a blurry picture of the youngster who he said was British and did not seem to fit in with the family

Pathetic! So the girl who was four has refused to fit in all this time right?

steve69red 0 likes
@eenegade800 this paper has always been like that you idiot !!!!!!!

paymeathalftime 0 likes
@themack It means a real Briti

arsenalsolja08 0 likes
70% maddie has sadly passed away and the other 30% of hope I feel will be if its once of these crazy cases where she is being kept somewhere and manages to escape in the near future. Lets hope its the latter people may get sick of these sighting but her family are still fighting for her and I am sure they will take every sighting seriously until their dying days. #prayformaddie

redcat2 0 likes
Yes, because if Madeleine McCann had been living with a German family for four years she would of course still only speak English while they all spoke German... (sigh)
Interesting though how the McCanns manage to never get their hopes raised at all by these 'sightings', you would think they wouldn't be able to help themselves...

LorraineWebb 0 likes
@the mack british english means she is from england and not german french spanish speaking english maybe this is maddie or not but exploiting her will maybe hopefully find her she had that mark in her eye and they will never go away no matter how old she gets i hope one day she is found alone with ben who is 21 now

lolaxx 0 likes
This is horrible. Poor little girl, how can the police let these pictures be released without any confirmation or even a comment from Scotland Yard.
Poor baby, I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

renegade800 2 likes
gracech The sun has gone seriously downhill in the last few months, more stories about so called celebs and that no mark Jodie Marsh than anything else. Turned in to the News of the World everyday only without a crappy exclusive. I'm about to give up on it as a "news" paper, just a gossip column now. No backbone, no news, just nonsense now.

Its pathetic that a once proud paper that declared itself "the nations favorite" is now just a mishmash of stories on every other online news site.

Not my favorite anymore, in fact if it carries on like this for much longer I will just not bother buying it anymore.

Zakinthian 0 likes
yes thats her and the family took her on holidays as well to show the world they have her god what next big foot on holidays in london.

marksjustice 0 likes
no

MrJayJay 0 likes
The Sun should stop exploiting this girl to sell newspapers.

9beverleyroad 0 likes
What is wrong with all you people. She is seen in Amsterdanm, in Germany all over. GO UP TO THE PEOPLE AND KEEP THEM THERE UNTIL THE POLICE ARRIVE.
CALL THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY AS YOU ARE LOOKING AT HER. MAKE SUCH A SCENE THAT THE ADULTS WITH HER RUN AWAY AND LEAVE HERE THERE. DON'T JUST LET THEM LEAVE AND THEN HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE, WHERE THEY WERE GOING AND IF SHE IS MATTIE. ONE STORY ACTUALLY HAD MATTIE TELLING PEOPLE IN A STORE SHE WAS MATTIE AND NO ONE GRABBED THE KID UNTIL THE POLICE COULD ARRIVE. WAKE UP YOU LOOK REALLY STUPID!!!!!!!

gracech 0 likes
Make up your bloody mind Sun. Was it on a jet or in the airport? The photo was not on a plane. I reiterate what I said earlier (about another misleading fairytale) You, the Sun are hurtling back to your gutter press roots

themack 0 likes
She spoke "British" English.
What the hell is that.

The Hat 0 likes
Ah, those terrible Germans again - and to top it all off they haven't even taught the girl German in all these years.

The Sun at times deserves its bad reputation

mikey1968 0 likes
Pic too blurry, questions as to why the man did not alert authorities straight away, and what made him think that the girl did not fit in with the people she was with? Could be perfectly innocent family taking a young relative on holiday with them for all we know.
COME ON PEOPLE GET THESE PICS CLEARER SO WE CAN SEE PROPERLY!

bungay123 0 likes
stop takeing pics of kids maybe?

dezontk 3 likes
"who saw the girl at Spain’s Ibiza airport as he returned home from a break earlier this month" - Yeah.. because whoever took her would be stupid enough to bring the most wanted missing child in the world to an airport and on holidays. Give me a break. Let's be realistic, she is most likely dead. Yes faith and hope are strong things.. but this sighting, atleast to me... is stupid.

renegade800 0 likes
geteducated Not often I agree with you but that was exactly what I thought!

thepressman 0 likes
facts first my sun...not made up stories.....

rizy 0 likes
Her face would have changed so much by now that it would be very difficult to recognise her

leejhooker 0 likes
What a disgraceful article.

patthecat 0 likes
It's utter nonsense, any number of blonde young girls that age look similar.

lynch_mufc 0 likes
how does this get published and how can he not get a clear photo from that distance!

jobyjak 0 likes
This is truly pathetic, so basically any blonde girl aged 7-10 could be Maddie? and will get a national news story.

sayit 0 likes
Why didn`t he talk to the stewards and get them to tell the pilot? There could have been police waiting at the airport and it would have been cleared up straight away. More rubbish.

Omegaman1964 0 likes
jumping the gun or what, shame on the Sun for printing this before the facts are truly known, and getting the hopes up of the parents.

geteducated 0 likes
This is just rubbish. If you suspected that it was her and spent 2 hours on a flight with her, surely you would go and say something and get a good look at her eyes. Taking one crappy, blurry picture doesn't quite add up.

th0masjw 0 likes
That little girl looks nothing like her!! She also looks too young to be her! Accept it, Maddie is dead and buried somewhere in Portugal, hard thing to say but its got to be said.

mcgtam09 0 likes
i dont see any resemblance apart from hair colour

norainnorainbow 0 likes
I hope to God it is her but I can't help but think that this kind of story is only heaping terrible anguish on her family. Every time someone says something like this, it rakes up all the terrible "what if's"... I am sure they would be over the moon if it is her, but it's more likely to be someone else. ive just finished reading their book about it all and have seen how tormented they've been over the years every time there is a faint hope that she might have been seen somewhere.

xcheekymonkeex 0 likes
aww ihope its her its theyr own fault tbh they shouldnt have left any of theyr children in a strange country it doesnt matter if ur only next door i honestly hope they find her hopefully she is safe and well cant imagine what theyr going through expecially with people reporting seeing her and giving them false hope x

VoodooDollface 0 likes
I don't like to be negative about things, but surely if he was sat on the bus/train/whatever and was close to them like the story says - he would've been able to tell if she had the mark on her eye?

Urdnot Wrex 0 likes
It's not her.

n-banana 0 likes
i hope for jerry and kates sake that this is madeline, bless their souls xxxxxxooooooooo

cs2511 0 likes
Although the pic isnt that great a quality, the nose isnt the same shape.

As RococoSoul said, this girls Vomer-bone(bit in the middle) is completely different to Mccanns, which gives it more "spread" than McCanns can ever have. And the hairline is incorrect.

Agree with palookaville too, there are literally thousands of others missing who need as much exposure.

Please, The Sun - and the Press/Media in general - consider them/their families. The chances are not all have been missing as long, so it would be easier for the public to identify them as the change of age wouldnt be anywhere near as much as it will be with McCann.

loulou0191 0 likes
Oh do 1... She isn't with a german family... I do not agree at all how her parents left her alone that night but they have suffered enough and every rubbish story like this must be like torture for them.. That poor pair has had to live for years with that mistake every1 has criticised them for and to try and sell a paper on a poor child is just wrong!.

aforeigner 0 likes
So let me see if I get this right. After spending 5 years with this family, Maddie still speaks English and doesn't fit in *rolls eyes* ... Maybe media should give it a rest with all these 'sightings' .. and if the McCann family hadn't left Maddie and two babies all alone in a hotel room, so they could party the night away, Maddie wouldn't be missing ..

kwuk 0 likes
Easy to trace the family from airline and seat allocations. I find stories like this and the people who do them weird to say the least. They say concerned but not enough ?

TomAbbott 0 likes
with phones these days you can take the clearest pictures possible especially when standing on a bus but whenever its really important or slightly convtroversial it becomes blurry, i dont buy it

EvaLima 0 likes
I think it's blurry because he took the picture on a moving vehicle and also was taking a picture of a young girl whilst trying to be discreet.

I am with the person who said that it seems a bit silly splashing this story about before it is investigated properly as it would only drive these possible kidnappers away.

I hope they find her one day. I can't imagine what it must be like for the McCann family.

kwuk 0 likes
In any case it is so easy to trace these people from the airline and seat allocations. But then again they have now been alerted unless anything has happend we don`t know about ?

newmaks 0 likes
Ok, say she has been taken and integrated into a German family all these years ago...why would she still be speaking English? Surely she'd now be fluent in German?

sunfunsun 0 likes
Maddie must do more traveling than Michael Palin. 'Oh look there is a blonde girl looking out of place, must be her'.

If anyone actually used their brains they may think it more likely that any captors would have dyed her hair and even cut it short?. Not have her walking around with exactly the same hairstyle and in this case using anti ageing cream.

I don't believe she is alive and my views havn't changed from when her missing was first reported.

palookaville 0 likes
Not to be Mr Negative, but I really think the press need to accept Maddie is probably gone and maybe concentrate their powers on the thousands of other missing kiddies out there.

bermuda 0 likes
I will get slated for this but if she hadnt been left in the first place things would have been different i know the parents were apparantly not far away but point is the children were left alone and why would a kidnapper take a child that can talk when there were another two that couldnt ? I hope this story does have a happy ending as its somthing no parent should have to go through

RococoSoul 0 likes
I can't see this being her. The hairline is too low and the nose too widespread and you can bet your bottom dollar if Maddie has been taken by a German family then she'd be speaking fluent German by now, my boyfriend moved to Germany when he was eight and picked up fluent German within a year, children adapt far quicker than adults. What good is this story other than to give false hope?

saintives54 0 likes
'Maddy is with German family' Please, The Sun stop with the sensational 'Head lines' without facts. So many kids look alike at this age and this photo means nothing. Stick to the facts at hand not a photo of a lookalike.

mickey27 0 likes
Their's definitely a strong resemblance so lets hope the police can catch up with them and investigate it properly.

jedaga 0 likes
So rather than tell local cops righ away, what? He waits until he comes home from holiday and now it is spread all over the internet - a nice tip off for this so called German family.

GNO1987 3 likes
Publicity stunt... Ill tell you now its not her from looking at the pictures! I arent being funny, if i was that convinced I would do something about it there and then!

elusiveblue 2 likes
Doesn't look like her at all..

cueace 4 likes
She didn't appear to fit in with the family based on the father clearly being German, the 2 boys (he assumes brothers) being German, and the mother being British .. so maybe the woman is this girls mother, the 2 boys are the sons of the German man, and the Brit woman and German man are not married or even an item .. who knows ... I'm all for this being followed up but the article content is weak in justifying why these particular people need to be chased up! The photograph taken is also awful quality too!

HALESX1976 1 like
no chance.

rolantherat 1 like
And yet he never looked for a cop or told the cabin crew who could have had the police waiting when the plane landed. All brains no common sense.

wiggyfrog 2 likes
Seeing this made my heart skip a beat, we all want Maddie found wouldnt it just be fantastic if it were her, safe and well, must be terrible for Maddies family being stuck in limbo land not knowing what happened to her. Never give up hope.

chooperh 0 likes
Is this meant to be taken serious????all we have is a gentleman who took a picture of a little girl, then followed her.

thiland 2 likes
whats with these blur cameras lately

psiberman 5 likes
Why did you run this story? If its her, all you'll have done is driven her captors underground again. If it isnt her you've caused distress to some other family and put some poor girl in danger of being snatched by some well meaning passer by. Not to mention the hurt caused to the McCanns. Anything for a story huh? no matter who's lives ou trample on in the process!

jackrabbit1 1 like
why did he not get a more clearer picture?funny that

antired 2 likes
God let it be, but I fear they are clutching at straws, not for one minute do I blame them, the agony they suffer is a million, trillion or more than I suffered losing a 14 year old son to a drink driver, at least I know where he rested, I cannot imagine for one second what the parents are suffering now and until the truth is known.

mariefrommarl 0 likes
Why didn't he contact the police ? such a shame not to have alerted the authorities. please god they find her. poor little lamb,

smiley 4 lyf 0 likes
Aww i hope it is her!!!!!

Jim2012 0 likes
This is going like a Paranoia!

al_capone 0 likes
By reading this it could be her!

jimbobyiddo 0 likes
Has anyone noticed that an anagram of Maddie is "I'm dead". Sorry to say but this is giving false hopes to the family, after this time, there is no way she's alive. We all need to accept this.

serco5552 3 likes
What a load of tosh

steveholt 1 like
and every time a so called sighting takes place no one stops the family and calls the police instantly........ she has a fleck in her eye easy to see and a simple call out of her name would have caused a definitive reaction.......

jonny2324 3 likes
Not sure why they want to keep tormenting the parents like this.
Wait until you 100% know its her before publishing these wild goose chase stories.

go-cat-go 0 likes
they have to make up some story to keep it all going

as tiresome as the Loch Ness Monster sightings...
New comment Mark as read

pixapd 0 likes
YET ANOTHER load of nonsense...a very blurry picture of some girl on a bus.....what next ?
New comment Mark as read

pippymint 0 likes
Madeline has got a very distinct mark in her iris running from her pupil. Could he not get close enough to the girl to see properly or take closer up pictures. If it was her and they then tried to take her away security would have detained them. Better that way than a blurry picture that's no help to anyone, and we have no idea where she went from there.
New comment Mark as read

david_in_oz 0 likes
I agree poor attempt at a story

----------
Comments from the Examiner:

Adrian Cantrill
Scotland Yard have their own agenda. I've given them the location and a link with two 2007 sightings in Amsterdam. They have only to talk to German police and arrange a proper search of the site on private property. This has yet to be done! What the heck they have all been doing in all this time is anybody's guess.
I have had many successes over the years, from the rescue of an old lady with dementia in 1985 to locating murder-victim Bonnie Barratt's remains in 2011 to help her grieving family. (ref: Southwark News 24th. March 2011).
It's time for action or a change of leadership in this 'review'. They are stymied by their own policy.

Derek Spring · Ryton on Dunsmore
no it is not her as the video I took in luz feb 2010 says that why will they not check it out even got a car reg plate they do not want to no , what the point of giving more money if they are not checking out info given

They were all speaking German — except for the girl, who I heard speaking British English.”

At least that's an improvement of sorts. She must have picked it up since May 3rd 2007, from strangers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Maddie ‘is with German family' - From Olive Press to The Sun! Empty And from sun to the norwegian news

Post by Guest 31.08.12 12:52

http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/utenriks/tysk-finansmann-jeg-saa-madeleine-3865377.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.08.12 13:10

Portia wrote:

They were all speaking German — except for the girl, who I heard speaking British English.”

At least that's an improvement of sorts. She must have picked it up since May 3rd 2007, from strangers.
unquote

The benefits of being kidnapped by educated foreigners..... smilie

Well, the good ship TM seems to have run out of steam. Foundering in the shallows we hope, soon to be dashed on the rocks of the indifferent public.

Back to top Go down

Post by fabpete 31.08.12 14:21

Quote from Mr Bode "I was never very interested in the Maddie case but I felt something was up"

Sorry if I am being a little presumptuous, but if Mr Bode was in contact with the Olive Press or indeed The Sun, I would have thought he would have been speaking in English, so, "something was up"?

Surely a German non native speaker of English would have said Something was wrong or something was not correct/incorrect?

Something was up is like slang or street speak, you dont get taught slang when you learn a new language, you are taught the correct way. Whoever put this together was English in my opinion
fabpete

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.08.12 14:28

fabpete wrote:Quote from Mr Bode "I was never very interested in the Maddie case but I felt something was up"

Sorry if I am being a little presumptuous, but if Mr Bode was in contact with the Olive Press or indeed The Sun, I would have thought he would have been speaking in English, so, "something was up"?

Surely a German non native speaker of English would have said Something was wrong or something was not correct/incorrect?

Something was up is like slang or street speak, you dont get taught slang when you learn a new language, you are taught the correct way. Whoever put this together was English in my opinion

Well spotted. The wording isn't right, the picture isn't right and the insinuations aren't right - e.g. boys touching the girl strangely...
as antique dealers say when asked to date a fake: 'early tip, late bonfire' i.e. - rubbish.

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Melody~* 31.08.12 15:04

9beverleyroad 0 likes

It's really shocking that The Sun prints comments like this about grabbing the kid.
*~Melody~*
*~Melody~*

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 31.08.12 15:12

*~Melody~* wrote:
9beverleyroad 0 likes

It's really shocking that The Sun prints comments like this about grabbing the kid.

Not really when you consider that the McCanns themselves have had ample opportunities to tell people not to take the law into their hands by confronting people and trying to snatch kids who they think might be Maddie but have stayed silent on the matter. They also see nothing wrong with publishing the pictures of innocent children in national newspapers yet they complain about being photographed themselves.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 31.08.12 17:05

The McCanns must LOVE reading those stupid comments because it shows how effective Team McCann has been in brainwashing the less-critical part of the UK population. Actually, I'd welcome someone idiot ACTUALLY GRABBING MATTIE AND HOLDING HER until the police came. More international incidents like that would help to show how stupid the abduction story is. I can see it now:

"British Tourist traumatises local girl in false abduction claim; police called into end stand-off on local beach.."

ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 31.08.12 17:07

Olive press seem to have locked me out ! Anyone else having the same problem ?
www.theolivepress.es
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.08.12 17:19

PeterMac wrote:Olive press seem to have locked me out ! Anyone else having the same problem ?
www.theolivepress.es
Yep. Need an ID and a password ....

ETA tried with another browser, but same result: no access.
ETA2 tried from another computer: nope!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 31.08.12 17:38

PeterMac wrote:Olive press seem to have locked me out ! Anyone else having the same problem ?
www.theolivepress.es

No cannot gain access either even through Google, what a shame. PM hope you are safe re the fires here in Andalucia, we are.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 31.08.12 17:53

Glad to hear you are safe.
I wonder what the Olive Press is playing at ? I had only posted once recently about the three sets of dodgy detectives, M3, Oakley, and ALPHAIG, and it was along the lines of "I don't know. You decide".
It is a glitch, or have we been targeted ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 31.08.12 18:28

PeterMac wrote:Glad to hear you are safe.
I wonder what the Olive Press is playing at ? I had only posted once recently about the three sets of dodgy detectives, M3, Oakley, and ALPHAIG, and it was along the lines of "I don't know. You decide".
It is a glitch, or have we been targeted ?

Well it isn't just us who cannot access the site, anyone trying even through a Google search will get the same message.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top