The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Mm11

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Mm11

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Regist10

Yet another cracker from Olive Press

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another cracker from Olive Press

Post by Nina 03.09.12 20:58

I am livid, only one comment but a cracker aaagh

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/09/03/detective-praises-reporting-of-maddie-sighting-in-ibiza/

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another cracker from Olive Press

Post by ShuBob 03.09.12 21:09

Nina wrote:I am livid, only one comment but a cracker Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 359723

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/09/03/detective-praises-reporting-of-maddie-sighting-in-ibiza/

No need to be livid Nina. I doubt Kate and Gerry take any comfort from such comforts knowing the truth. Assuming they aren't narcissists (I suspect Kate is), living with their conscience will be unbearable.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.09.12 21:17

Nina wrote:I am livid, only one comment but a cracker aaagh

The comment is from the ubiquitous Pam Gurney I think? The very same who is posting 12 different ID's on HideHo's videos?
All the others must have been whooshed, I've seen some quite different ones on other occasions.

And here is the prediction from 2008 from the fragrant psychic:

Carols impression of Maddie, July 2008

I do feel that Maddie is still alive. That she is being dressed (obviously) so to not be recognised and is seen in company of the people she is with. A family of six

Darker hair – not a dye with the roots showing but more of a mousy colour. Bob style, ie shorter and one layer to the chin. Large glasses but tinted, like a pinky purply tint, hide eye markings.
School uniform, dark navy with a unicorn, gold stitching on a blazer pocket. Dress under blazer; white with tiny gold and blue squares on it.
A villa with big gates – security gates remote controlled; name (area or villa) sounds like DURF. Well spoken, well educated family but not speaking English. Two small boys, difficult to judge the ages; older than her (about 7 or 8?); getting the same German/Austrian link for location.
Mountains at the back and she looked like she was not talking English, ie talking a different language. Something significant about the mother. She was not fertile. No shortage of money there. Maids and servants.
Something to do with a place in the background; like an orphanage or where mothers went to have babies and their children are adopted from there. Almost like a centre where people go to adopt children unofficially. Unorthodox things going on.
Investigators spend a million, but apprently still no answers.

http://www.caroleverett.com/ce-crime/maddy-mccann.htm

Gosh, I wonder how she can tell in a vision that someone looks like they're not talking English...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.09.12 21:26

tigger wrote:
Nina wrote:I am livid, only one comment but a cracker aaagh

The comment is from the ubiquitous Pam Gurney I think? The very same who is posting 12 different ID's on HideHo's videos?
All the others must have been whooshed, I've seen some quite different ones on other occasions.

Ah that figures, what a numbskull, can she read, well obviously she can read garbage, but has she ever read the files?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.09.12 22:53

Yep, I'd bet my last penny that comment comes from good old Pam. I don't believe though that she is the halfwit claiming to be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean who's been insulting HiDeHo and calling all sceptics paedophiles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Empty If

Post by aniandr 03.09.12 23:23

That girl if she was on a plain it isnt realy hard to find out who she is? On bus they Got cctv and must have plenty of images. So maybe they could look at that before going ballistic in the papers? spin
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Empty .

Post by aniandr 03.09.12 23:36

I do hope the parents sue All the papers for plastering Them with Their daughter. I would.

What is the chance you take the worlds most wanted Girl on a ibiza holiday with 2 Boys touching her "strangly" and Half the family talking to each other in different languages? Thanks Frank for the blurry photo anyway. duh
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.09.12 0:37

Jean wrote:Yep, I'd bet my last penny that comment comes from good old Pam. I don't believe though that she is the halfwit claiming to be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean who's been insulting HiDeHo and calling all sceptics paedophiles.
Ah yes...Remember good old Pam has many contacts/friends who work for Sky and ITV, and we know how associated ITV are with Missing Children. Poor Pam thinking she is doing Maddie justice by supporting these fake sighting stories in the press which are only there because of the GA trial coming up. Maybe one day her brain might engage though I wouldn't hold my breath

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.09.12 6:55

Here's the second comment: much on the same lines as that of Pam.

Only two comments? Is the readership of the OP restricted to a few misguided souls?

Paula Winchester
SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2012 6:19 AM
Good Luck to Kate and Gerry Mccann with everything. The people who attempted to make money out of their tragedy should be sued. I hope that the Mccanns win both cases. I can’t imagine how horrible this whole thing must have been for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.09.12 9:06

tigger wrote:[. . . ]
Only two comments? Is the readership of the OP restricted to a few misguided souls?
My comment, to the effect that the article is libellous of Dr Amaral, in that he has never accused the McCanns of KILLING Madeleine, is still "awaiting moderation".
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.09.12 9:21

Have just come on to say similar, GA never took the position that either of the parents killed their daughter. He concluded that the child had a fatal accident and that there was a simulated abduction and concealment of a corpse didn't he?
His theory is that the child fell and fatally INJURED HERSELF. What I read contained not even a hint of a manslaughter scenario where a parent unintentionally injured her in a heat of the moment situation.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 04.09.12 9:46

tigger wrote:
Nina wrote:I am livid, only one comment but a cracker Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 359723

I do feel that Maddie is still alive. That she is being dressed (obviously) so to not be recognised and is seen in company of the people she is with. A family of six
Darker hair – not a dye with the roots showing but more of a mousy colour. Bob style, ie shorter and one layer to the chin. Large glasses but tinted, like a pinky purply tint, hide eye markings.
School uniform, dark navy with a unicorn, gold stitching on a blazer pocket. Dress under blazer;
white with tiny gold and blue squares on it.

A villa with big gates – security gates remote controlled; name (area or villa) sounds like DURF. Well spoken, well educated family but not speaking English. Two small boys, difficult to judge the ages; older than her (about 7 or 8?); getting the same German/Austrian link for location. Mountains at the back and she looked like she was not talking English, ie talking a different language. Something significant about the mother. She was not fertile. No shortage of money there. Maids and servants.
Something to do with a place in the background; like an orphanage or where mothers went to have babies and their children are adopted from there. Almost like a centre where people go to adopt children unofficially. Unorthodox things going on. Investigators spend a million, but apprently still no answers.

Gosh, I wonder how she can tell in a vision that someone looks like they're not talking English...

Oh, this is brilliant....give the lady a gold star to put in her little school exercise book for writing imaginary fairy stories.
School uniform is not worn in Germany nor Austria, it's a UK thing.
And while we're at it, the German word that sounds like 'Durf', could be 'Dorf' which means 'village' or 'doof' which translated into English means 'stupid, thick, idiotic'.
I just love it, I wonder if she gets paid for this bunkum. If she does, can I have her job please when she's finished with it...could do with
some easy money. Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 110921 Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 609562
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.09.12 10:45

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Screen29

Not exactly spitting images, two eyes, ears, nose and mouth -don't give up the day job Carol!

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.09.12 10:55

A villa with big gates – security gates remote controlled; name (area or villa) sounds like DURF. Well spoken, well educated family but not speaking English. Two small boys, difficult to judge the ages; older than her (about 7 or 8?); getting the same German/Austrian link for location. Mountains at the back and she looked like she was not talking English, ie talking a different language. Something significant about the mother. She was not fertile.
No shortage of money there. Maids and servants.
Something to do with a place in the background; like an orphanage or where mothers went to have babies and their children are adopted from there. Almost like a centre where people go to adopt children unofficially. Unorthodox things going on

This buffoon of a psychic is not making the mccanns look good at all if she's on their payroll.
I would fired her immediately for sprouting from her behind.

Just listen to her craps.
A german woman who was not fertile, has two sons already, yet went out to abduct a girl!

And she couldn't make it up any better -
She implied that this woman adopted ( bought ?) her two sons from either an orphanage or a strange place where women went to have babies then gave them up for unofficial adoption.
"Unorthodox thing going on " "unofficial adoption" are some of her words.
In other words implying a baby trading centre where money changed hands during unofficial adoption

Effectively we are told a well educated well spoken filthy rich (maids and servants and high security gated villa and all), but unfortunately infertile woman, adopted her sons from a seedy baby centre where unwanted babies were put up for unofficial adoptions so what's stopping her from going to the same place using same method to adopt a baby girl?

This certainly does not fit with one of mccanns fairy tales that Maddie could be snatched by a childless couple.
She did however get part of the scripts correct though-- the security gated villa, not short of money, maids and servants -- all implied Maddie is treated like a 'princess' - all tallies with kate's vision.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.09.12 10:57

bobbin wrote:
tigger wrote:

School uniform, dark navy with a unicorn, gold stitching on a blazer pocket. Dress under blazer;
white with tiny gold and blue squares on it.

A villa with big gates – security gates remote controlled; name (area or villa) sounds like DURF. Well spoken, well educated family but not speaking English. Two small boys, difficult to judge the ages; older than her (about 7 or 8?); getting the same German/Austrian link for location. Mountains at the back and she looked like she was not talking English, ie talking a different language. Something significant about the mother. She was not fertile. No shortage of money there. Maids and servants.
Something to do with a place in the background; like an orphanage or where mothers went to have babies and their children are adopted from there. Almost like a centre where people go to adopt children unofficially. Unorthodox things going on. Investigators spend a million, but apprently still no answers.

Oh, this is brilliant....give the lady a gold star to put in her little school exercise book for writing imaginary fairy stories.
School uniform is not worn in Germany nor Austria, it's a UK thing.
And while we're at it, the German word that sounds like 'Durf', could be 'Dorf' which means 'village' or 'doof' which translated into English means 'stupid, thick, idiotic'.
I just love it, I wonder if she gets paid for this bunkum. If she does, can I have her job please when she's finished with it...could do with
some easy money. Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 110921 Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 609562

But she must include the school uniform because she was told to even then. Remember Maddie's latest age progression image.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Empty The Met Police take more notice of psychics than cadaver dogs

Post by Tony Bennett 04.09.12 11:04

bobbin wrote:Oh, this is brilliant...give the lady a gold star to put in her little school exercise book for writing imaginary fairy stories...
What these psychics are coming up with is their own impressions and imaginings...nothing more than that, nothing less. A characteristic of many so-called 'psychics' is having relatively fevered imaginations.

It was stated by the Portuguese Police at one time that over 250 psychics had contacted them with their impressions and imaginings...all of them saying something different about what had happened to Madeleine. What further evidence does anyone need that these psychics, every one of them, is talking utter rubbish? (I believe I read somewhere that the number of psychics contacted in all the investigations and reviews has already topped 1,000, still no doubt coming up with over 1,000 versions of what happened to Madeleine).

How embarrassing for our once-great country is this:

Rebekah Brooks cosies up to the world's most powerful media mogul, Rupert Murdoch, and he makes her the Chief Executive of News International.

In that capacity, she browbeats the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom into forcing what was one of the world's finest police forces into holding a Review of the Madeleine McCann case, which looks like it could cost £10 million and take 4 years. He does this, explicitly, 'to support the family'.

The Met Police Commissioner then appoints D.C.I. Redwood and a team of 37 detectives, who eagerly jump on the demented ravings of a psychic, but file away as irrelevant the alerts of two cadaver dogs, trained by one of the world's most sought-after and experienced dog handlers, at 13 locations associated with the McCanns in Praia da Luz.

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 173510

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.09.12 13:25

quote from previous post :

"The Met Police Commissioner then appoints D.C.I. Redwood and a team of 37 detectives, who eagerly jump on the demented ravings of a psychic, but file away as irrelevant the alerts of two cadaver dogs, trained by one of the world's most sought-after and experienced dog handlers, at 13 locations associated with the McCanns in Praia da Luz. "

Could somebody please direct me to where there is confirmation of the above?
thank you.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.09.12 15:48

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:[. . . ]
My comment, to the effect that the article is libellous of Dr Amaral, in that he has never accused the McCanns of KILLING Madeleine, is still "awaiting moderation".
The article has now been edited, 11:00 today Tuesday, to remove the stuff about TB, and about Dr Amaral claiming that Madeline was killed by the McCanns.
Thank God for small mercies.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.09.12 17:09

My comment didn't make it, although it was perfectly polite and drew attention to the libelous statement for which JC should thank me.
It appeared on my laptop for several hours with the message it was being censored, no! sorry! can't think of the right word. Looked at? Checked out?
Sorry, foreign, mad about sardines, censored it is.

I gave my email address but have had no message from OP. Just three misguided women have been allowed to post. It looks a little thin compared to previous articles - so they will have to go into multiple identity mode to make the comments look halfway genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.09.12 17:30

You can bet that, if any sceptics were allowed to post, that would send Pam into demented action like the cartoon character the Tasmanian Devil. Remember her working like a Trojan on the Missing People Facebook page before all the comments were whooshed. That was good while it lasted! Alas, it's unlikely that her talents will be put to use on this occasion.

As far as can be gathered by user names, it seems that the majority of the bleeding heart blinkered brigade are female and presumably many of them have children.

To think that they regard everything said and done by the McCanns as acceptable behaviour makes me shudder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.09.12 17:36

tigger wrote:My comment didn't make it, although it was perfectly polite and drew attention to the libelous statement for which JC should thank me.
It appeared on my laptop for several hours with the message it was being censored, no! sorry! can't think of the right word. Looked at? Checked out?
Sorry, foreign, mad about sardines, censored it is.

I gave my email address but have had no message from OP. Just three misguided women have been allowed to post. It looks a little thin compared to previous articles - so they will have to go into multiple identity mode to make the comments look halfway genuine.

Corruption at its best! The mccann ship is sinking and the Olive Press will be going down with them. Should have been honest, professional and responsible

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.09.12 9:46

Madeleine McCann is spotted more often because she’s missing, says detective

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Maddie-mccannWHEN we read that a German tourist has spotted Madeleine McCann on a flight from Ibiza, we wondered why he din’t shout out her name or take a really clear photograph? Still, he did his best. And the Olive Press, which broke the story that was picked up by the Daily Mirror and the Sun, says he did ok. In “Detective praises reporting of ‘Maddie’ sighting in Ibiza”, we read of former Met officer Ian Horrocks. We’ve heard from this expert before. He’s “praised the quick thinking of reader Frank Bode“.

German businessman Bode was so convinced he had spotted the youngster with a German family on the flight from Ibiza to Munich a fortnight ago that he contacted police, the family and the Olive Press, after taking a photo.
Sure. But it wasn’t her. And then we get this belch of logic:

Horrocks believes that the longer Madeleine has been missing, the more likely it is that people will spot her.
The longer she is missing the more likely it is that people will think they have spotted her. No? Because if she’s spotted – get this, detective – she’s no longer missing. He then reasons:

“It has previously been said, ‘Who is going to openly walk out with the world’s most wanted child? This was clearly relevant in the days, weeks and months following her abduction but, as time has gone by, whoever took Madeleine is likely to be more confident about taking her out in public.”
So. What about all those sightings of her in those months? And they have they become less frequent with time? Madeleine McCann’s not been spotted in Morroco for years.

Psychic healer Carol Everett then puts the tin lid on the case:

“I can’t say that it’s her, but it certainly fits. A German family with two other children.”
Is that the same Everett who told us she “saw” Jo Yeates being attacked by two of a group of five men after she rejected their offer of a lift? Could be…

The paper then concludes:

Madeleine’s mother, Kate McCann has previously claimed that no matter how many years go by she would never fail to recognise her eldest daughter. “I know I would, I just know that if she came in here now I would know it was her.”
So. No. Madeleine McCann was not a plane from Ibiza.

Photo: Our Maddie was not in Morocco.

Anorak

http://www.anorak.co.uk/332282/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-is-spotted-more-often-because-shes-missing-says-detective.html/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.10.12 19:07

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/10/09/olive-press-investigates-mark-bridger-spanish-connection/

Just posting this as I read elsewhere they're trying to link his presence in Spain with Maddie's disappearance. May have changed the content of the article by now.

April Jones murder suspect Mark Bridger linked to Spain
PUBLISHED: OCTOBER 9, 2012 AT 11:52 AM • LAST EDITED: OCTOBER 9, 2012 AT 7:24 PM
ANDALUCIA, LEAD • 1 COMMENTS

• APRIL JONES (LEFT) AND ACCUSED MARK BRIDGER
THE Olive Press is investigating Spanish links to the man charged with the abduction and murder of five-year-old April Jones.
Mark Bridger, 46, is said to have lived and worked in Spain for a number of years according to an Olive Press source.
It is thought he may have worked as a lifeguard on the Costa del Sol and also owned a Spanish registered L-reg Land Rover Discovery which has now been seized by police.
The blue Land Rover (below) is the same vehicle Bridger is said to have given the five-year-old a ride in two days before her abduction.
The Olive Press is asking for anyone who remembers this man or has information to contact the news desk at: newsdesk@theolivepress.es

Did you like this? Share it:

READER COMMENTS »

Brian
OCTOBER 10TH, 2012 5:00 PM
“Mark Bridger, 46, is said to have lived and worked in Spain for a number of years according to an Olive Press source.”
Wow I wonder were you want us to think this is going! However perhaps you can tell us the relevance of this journalistic gem!? Have some respect for a little girl lost.

Back to top Go down

Yet another cracker from Olive Press  - Page 3 Empty Ah say Boy...ah say post em here...

Post by The Rooster 11.10.12 11:31

Let the editor know your thoughts by posting here...

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/10/09/olive-press-investigates-mark-bridger-spanish-connection/

I've posted on previous occasions and been whooshed. The editor is very self important but he does read the posts. Good luck!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.10.12 11:45

I think it might have been changed. I read a comment on MM that it was seen as a possible link to MMc.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum