The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games? Mm11

Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games? Mm11

Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games? Regist10

Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games? Empty Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games?

Post by Zozo 30.07.12 4:20

@ Admin and Moderators.

My suggestion:
The "Latest topics" can be split into 2 categories: one for just Madeleine case and the other for other hot news and games?

For example recently, i realized that when i clicked on "Portal" to see which are the latest topics being discussed, there was so many of those games of "A to Z ..." and also sometimes other news which are not related to the Madeleine case; which pushed out quickly the latest discussion on Madeleine case.
if this can be split into 2 categories, i think it can be helpful. When you want to check the latest topics on Madeleine case you know where to go or if you want to play games or checks on other hot news you know where to go.

Just suggestion. Don't know if it can be done easily or if it may suit everyone.

Didn't know where to post this, so you can move it if necessary.
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games? Empty Re: Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games?

Post by Guest 30.07.12 6:49

Morning Zozo,

I don't know if what you suggest can be done, but the easiest way to see what is being discussed is not to stay on Portal page, but to click on Home page. The topics being discussed are marked in red and easy to see, and the games and news topics etc are nearer the bottom of the page so you don't have to look at them if you don't want to. All the Madeleine threads are above them, so try that and see if it is better.

Also when you first log in you can click on "posts since your last visit" which brings up threads that have been posted on, and you can choose which to look at.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games? Empty Re: Can the "Latest topics" be split into 2: One for MBM case and other for other news and games?

Post by Guest 30.07.12 9:55

Morning Zozo

Thank you for your suggestion but I'm afraid it can't be done, although I agree it would be useful.

The good news for guests, though, is that those games threads can't be seen in the Portal cos of those sections being members only. If you log out you will see what I mean when you look at the posts in the Portal.

As candyfloss said, the best way is to click on Home and then 'View posts since last visit' - once you've viewed all the ones you're interested in then click on 'Mark all forums read'....both links being located at the top of the forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top