The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The sitting room curtains - Page 3 Mm11

The sitting room curtains - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The sitting room curtains - Page 3 Mm11

The sitting room curtains - Page 3 Regist10

The sitting room curtains

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sitting room curtains - Page 3 Empty Re: The sitting room curtains

Post by Guest 26.09.13 11:35

Bump
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 26.09.13 11:53

tigger wrote:
Olive_Boyle wrote:Quite Tuom.

However, what I'd like to know is did Bundleman supposedly leave from this route?

And how was this entrance blinds/door found when Kate Mc went to check and found Madeleine missing?

From experience of carrying my daughter in the way that bundleman supposedly did, I can barely manage to turn the light switch off let alone open doors or fiddle with curtains. Its extremely difficult to do anything with your hands in that position. But maybe that's just me.
This topic just serves to prove that the 'evidence' and witness statements are seriously flawed.
The Tapas 7 weren't in on the real story at all imo, they must initially have been told what to say. All the shutters were closed would highlight the one shutter that wasn't. Until it became clear that didn't work. RM clearly forgot what lie she had to tell, I think she is the only one to be so specific about the patio doors.
I'd have to check, but I think the patio doors all opened on the 4th or the 5th of May, before that they were closed.
Dr. Roberts has written about this in 'Early Doors' (see McCannfiles.com).

Not only does abductor battle with closed curtains on his way in, he also closes them on his way out. Oh and he also closes the two gates and the patio doors.  You would think he had all the time in the world.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 26.09.13 11:59

Cristobell wrote:
tigger wrote:
Olive_Boyle wrote:Quite Tuom.

However, what I'd like to know is did Bundleman supposedly leave from this route?

And how was this entrance blinds/door found when Kate Mc went to check and found Madeleine missing?

From experience of carrying my daughter in the way that bundleman supposedly did, I can barely manage to turn the light switch off let alone open doors or fiddle with curtains. Its extremely difficult to do anything with your hands in that position. But maybe that's just me.
This topic just serves to prove that the 'evidence' and witness statements are seriously flawed.
The Tapas 7 weren't in on the real story at all imo, they must initially have been told what to say. All the shutters were closed would highlight the one shutter that wasn't. Until it became clear that didn't work. RM clearly forgot what lie she had to tell, I think she is the only one to be so specific about the patio doors.
I'd have to check, but I think the patio doors all opened on the 4th or the 5th of May, before that they were closed.
Dr. Roberts has written about this in 'Early Doors' (see McCannfiles.com).

Not only does abductor battle with closed curtains on his way in, he also closes them on his way out. Oh and he also closes the two gates and the patio doors.  You would think he had all the time in the world.
and he washed the curtains too?

Cristobel, whe will the next hearing be?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 26.09.13 12:19

I think it going ahead tomorrow Marconi. 

So far they seem to have been producing 'evidence' of Kate and the twins' suffering. Unless Michael Wright was presenting Gerry's case with his 'Gerry couldn't go on', then presumably we will have another 'professional' to give evidence of Gerry's depression etc.  Very dodgy ground as Gerry is a practising National Health doctor, and I doubt his patients (or employers) want to hear their cardiologist is very unstable. 

This is almost too painful to watch, and I am amazed they haven't yet thrown in the towel.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 20:47

tigger wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
tigger wrote:Rachel Mampily stated in her interview (can't remember if it was the PJ or the RI) that the]b] shutters[/b] of the patio doors were closed.
Que?
Do you have a link, please?
TA

PJ processos V pages 1292 - 1296
15/5/07

The window shutters of the McCann’s apartments were closed. The patio door that they used to enter the apartment also had its shutter closed. In order to enter they had to raise the shutter.

At about 21.00 they were all seated at the restaurant. At 21.05 Gerry went to check on his children and returned minutes later. Jane also went to heck on her children before returning.
Bumping this thread as never realised that Rachel and others had to lift the shutters on the patio doors to enter the apartment? 

There were no shutters? 

Did she mean curtains?
Or was it a slip of the tongue?

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 13:07

MayMuse wrote:
tigger wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
tigger wrote:Rachel Mampily stated in her interview (can't remember if it was the PJ or the RI) that the]b] shutters[/b] of the patio doors were closed.
Que?
TA

15/5/07

The window shutters of the McCann’s apartments were closed. The patio door that they used to enter the apartment also had its shutter closed. In order to enter they had to raise the shutter.

At about 21.00 they were all seated at the restaurant. At 21.05 Gerry went to check on his children and returned minutes later. Jane also went to heck on her children before returning.
Bumping this thread as never realised that Rachel and others had to lift the shutters on the patio doors to enter the apartment? 

There were no shutters? 

Did she mean curtains?
Or was it a slip of the tongue?

Well done spotting that in the statements. If there were shutters and they were down that would make it impossible for this silly 'wandered off' theory that is doing the rounds. It would also make it extremely unlikely anyone else had gone through the patio door.

here's a photo of the ocean club apartments showing what appear to be shutters on patio doors, the same as those on the windows.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's one of the outside of 5A and what appear to be the same kind of shutters at the top.

ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 13:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i don't think they are shutters as the same in the children's bedroom, they appear to be vertical sun blinds.

My concern was that why was it spoken about "shutters" 
when there was non? 

I do stand to be corrected if they are the same type of shutters.

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 22.02.17 13:22

MayMuse wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], i don't think they are shutters as the same in the children's bedroom, they appear to be vertical sun blinds.

My concern was that why was it spoken about "shutters" 
when there was non? 

I do stand to be corrected if they are the same type of shutters.

It is strange they have said 'shutters'. All the photos I could find are pretty small so it is hard to tell if they are blinds or shutters, they do look similar though.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.17 15:44

Shutters beyond a shadow of doubt.  Regard..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 16:07

Verdi wrote:Shutters beyond a shadow of doubt.  Regard..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks to both of you for the clarification. 
Indeed, they DO look like shutters which makes it even more remarkable for Madeleine to have left the apartment all by her lonesome, even more so that her mother suggested that they leave the doors unlocked for her to get out, should she wake, and meet them at the Tapas bar. 
Even more so that an "abductor" could possibly have used them and carried Madeleine from her bedroom, whilst she was sleeping and didn't awake, through the lounge area to the unlocked patio door and manoeuvred with both a child, shutters, curtains before opening the door to leave, then balancing Madeleine in their arms to shut the curtains, shutters and doors before escaping. 

Phew! What a task! 

Always the window of opportunity , I suppose. 
Oh wait, nothing jemmied, no evidential DNA from an "abductor".

Never will I understand how this "theory" gained legs!tease

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.17 16:13

even more so that her mother suggested that they leave the doors unlocked for her to get out, should she wake, and meet them at the Tapas bar. 

It's quite an extraordinary notion isn't it.

If she wakes she can wander down the street to find them.

Total bull.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 22.02.17 17:17

Even if she did manage to get out onto the balcony , it would look different in the dark , 
It would be cold ( or was it warm ? ) 

She would be more likely to sob her heart out than bravely set out into the street she was an almost 4 year old for god's sake ! 

Which just goes to show what utter bilge both Kate and MWT talk

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 17:20

But the resort was you know, very safe...Kate said so!

Well, apart from opportunist burglars and paedophiles that she said she thought were watching her family.

Oh, and the premonition she had about not wanting to go there in the first place.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42054

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 17:23

sandancer wrote:Even if she did manage to get out onto the balcony , it would look different in the dark , 
It would be cold ( or was it warm ? ) 

She would be more likely to sob her heart out than bravely set out into the street she was an almost 4 year old for god's sake ! 

Which just goes to show what utter bilge both Kate and MWT talk
The real "utter bilge" is so damning it has the UK authorities, MSM etc running and bowing for the last 10 years! IMO

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 22.02.17 17:35

The utter bilge covering a huge cess pit !

Years ago there was a guy know as Blaster Bates , as his name indicates he blew things up , he did talks about his experiences including blowing up a cess pit and made records of his talks ( my ex was a fan , maybe that's why he's my ex !) 

Oh for Blaster Bates now     shit happens fan

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.17 20:56

The purpose of a shutter is not only to control the interior temperature but as security.  They are operated from the interior, you can't open or close from the exterior, any more than you can a window - the mere notion is ridiculous.  If there story is to be believe, the patio widow/door shutter would have been left open to facilitate the parents and their friends checking the children via the open patio door. 

What is clear is that the McCanns and their friends needed an opportunist abductor to explain Madeleine's disappearance.  They kicked off by claiming the shutter to the children's bedroom had been jemmied open and the window was open - according to Kate McCann and her swooshing curtain tale.  This ripping yarn they spread far and wide via their friends and family and contacts back at Blighty.

There was no evidence of forced entry into apartment 5a so they had to invent another version - the unlocked patio door!  Why Kate McCann continues to this day cultivating the open shutter/window swooshing curtain nonsense is another matter altogether.  Either she's been set up as the sacrificial lamb or it's a cunning plan for the future when their defence can claim diminished responsibility, should the proverbial hit the fan, or she really is mentally unstable so is allowed to ramble on without restraint.

The whole story is such nonsense it's not even worthy of attention.  I've known parents to leave their children in a hotel room whilst they go to dinner for an hour or so and I've known parents who use a night childcare service whist they go off for a bit of adult time.  Never ever have I come across a parent that would leave three children under the age of four years, alone at night in a strange environment, an apartment with an unlocked door!  You wouldn't do it at home let alone on holiday!

For security of your precious children and your personal belongings, you would shut/lock the patio door, lower the shutter, check all windows are closed and shutters down throughout the apartment and you would leave by the main door and lock it!

Geeez!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 22:10

Verdi wrote:The purpose of a shutter is not only to control the interior temperature but as security.  They are operated from the interior, you can't open or close from the exterior, any more than you can a window - the mere notion is ridiculous.  If there story is to be believe, the patio widow/door shutter would have been left open to facilitate the parents and their friends checking the children via the open patio door. 

What is clear is that the McCanns and their friends needed an opportunist abductor to explain Madeleine's disappearance.  They kicked off by claiming the shutter to the children's bedroom had been jemmied open and the window was open - according to Kate McCann and her swooshing curtain tale.  This ripping yarn they spread far and wide via their friends and family and contacts back at Blighty.

There was no evidence of forced entry into apartment 5a so they had to invent another version - the unlocked patio door!  Why Kate McCann continues to this day cultivating the open shutter/window swooshing curtain nonsense is another matter altogether.  Either she's been set up as the sacrificial lamb or it's a cunning plan for the future when their defence can claim diminished responsibility, should the proverbial hit the fan, or she really is mentally unstable so is allowed to ramble on without restraint.

The whole story is such nonsense it's not even worthy of attention.  I've known parents to leave their children in a hotel room whilst they go to dinner for an hour or so and I've known parents who use a night childcare service whist they go off for a bit of adult time.  Never ever have I come across a parent that would leave three children under the age of four years, alone at night in a strange environment, an apartment with an unlocked door!  You wouldn't do it at home let alone on holiday!

For security of your precious children and your personal belongings, you would shut/lock the patio door, lower the shutter, check all windows are closed and shutters down throughout the apartment and you would leave by the main door and lock it!

Geeez!
True [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but obviously it was worthy of the Mets review remit of "abduction"  

But it seems the Met didn't even notice that the shutters, curtains and door would prove difficult to manage carrying a three year old child, leaving no DNA and being oh so quiet as Bjork would sing whether they be pock man, crecheman, charity collectors or a bungled burglar! :emo3:

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.02.17 22:27

MayMuse wrote:
tigger wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Que?
TA

15/5/07

There were no shutters? 

Did she mean curtains?
Or was it a slip of the tongue
Gerry broke the shutter mechanism to the door/window in their bedroom.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 22:31

Nina wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
tigger wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Que?
TA

15/5/07

There were no shutters? 

Did she mean curtains?
Or was it a slip of the tongue
Gerry broke the shutter mechanism to the door/window in their bedroom.
Yes apparently he did, didn't he?  This was about shutters on the patio doors in the lounge area, which was ascertained they probably are as seen in the previous threads. I was confused and thought they were simply blinds.  :emo3:

SaveSave

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.17 23:33

MayMuse wrote:True [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In Verdi Veritas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Verdi Veritas

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 23:41

Verdi wrote:
MayMuse wrote:True [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In Verdi Veritas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Verdi Veritas
high5 Veritas Aequitas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SaveSave

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum