The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The sitting room curtains

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The sitting room curtains

Post by Guest on 26.09.13 11:35

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 26.09.13 11:53

@tigger wrote:
@Olive_Boyle wrote:Quite Tuom.

However, what I'd like to know is did Bundleman supposedly leave from this route?

And how was this entrance blinds/door found when Kate Mc went to check and found Madeleine missing?

From experience of carrying my daughter in the way that bundleman supposedly did, I can barely manage to turn the light switch off let alone open doors or fiddle with curtains. Its extremely difficult to do anything with your hands in that position. But maybe that's just me.
This topic just serves to prove that the 'evidence' and witness statements are seriously flawed.
The Tapas 7 weren't in on the real story at all imo, they must initially have been told what to say. All the shutters were closed would highlight the one shutter that wasn't. Until it became clear that didn't work. RM clearly forgot what lie she had to tell, I think she is the only one to be so specific about the patio doors.
I'd have to check, but I think the patio doors all opened on the 4th or the 5th of May, before that they were closed.
Dr. Roberts has written about this in 'Early Doors' (see McCannfiles.com).

Not only does abductor battle with closed curtains on his way in, he also closes them on his way out. Oh and he also closes the two gates and the patio doors.  You would think he had all the time in the world.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 26.09.13 11:59

@Cristobell wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@Olive_Boyle wrote:Quite Tuom.

However, what I'd like to know is did Bundleman supposedly leave from this route?

And how was this entrance blinds/door found when Kate Mc went to check and found Madeleine missing?

From experience of carrying my daughter in the way that bundleman supposedly did, I can barely manage to turn the light switch off let alone open doors or fiddle with curtains. Its extremely difficult to do anything with your hands in that position. But maybe that's just me.
This topic just serves to prove that the 'evidence' and witness statements are seriously flawed.
The Tapas 7 weren't in on the real story at all imo, they must initially have been told what to say. All the shutters were closed would highlight the one shutter that wasn't. Until it became clear that didn't work. RM clearly forgot what lie she had to tell, I think she is the only one to be so specific about the patio doors.
I'd have to check, but I think the patio doors all opened on the 4th or the 5th of May, before that they were closed.
Dr. Roberts has written about this in 'Early Doors' (see McCannfiles.com).

Not only does abductor battle with closed curtains on his way in, he also closes them on his way out. Oh and he also closes the two gates and the patio doors.  You would think he had all the time in the world.
and he washed the curtains too?

Cristobel, whe will the next hearing be?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 26.09.13 12:19

I think it going ahead tomorrow Marconi. 

So far they seem to have been producing 'evidence' of Kate and the twins' suffering. Unless Michael Wright was presenting Gerry's case with his 'Gerry couldn't go on', then presumably we will have another 'professional' to give evidence of Gerry's depression etc.  Very dodgy ground as Gerry is a practising National Health doctor, and I doubt his patients (or employers) want to hear their cardiologist is very unstable. 

This is almost too painful to watch, and I am amazed they haven't yet thrown in the towel.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum