The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 10 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 10 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 10 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 10 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by sweetex 07.07.12 8:37

uppatoffee wrote:http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/elite-da-policia-inglesa-aposta-em-nova-pista

SUSPECT THE SAME PORTRAIT-ROBOT
In one of the emails sent to PJ, Stephen Birch says that one of their suspects - MJS - is equal to the portrait-robot made at the time. "Compare the photo of his passport with the picture. Is he a beard and mustache."
Jane, a friend of the McCanns, said at the time surveyors of the Judiciary that about 21:15 the day of the May 3, 2007 had seen a man with a child in pajamas on her lap. It was through his description that the portrait was done.

If this is what he is basing his findings on then it doesn't look hopeful. The photofit drawings look nothing like the picture of MJS in the PJ files. But given that it is based on someone that JT allegedly saw then the whole thing seems unlikely anyway!

If this is all true (Big IF) there must still be a link.

Initially he said MJS surfed with Gerry. Could MSJ maybe then assisted in burying her? And still.... why Murat's yard?
sweetex
sweetex

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 10 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by sweetex 07.07.12 8:49

"The hole was dug in the back of the house from 21:00 to 21h20 [May 3]. The child was buried from 22.05 to 22.15. At 22:20, the McCanns were seen outside the property Murat, "since after Kate, mother of the child, has given warning of the disappearance. The businessman, a passionate case for a year, not without evidence, accused Kate and Gerry, but refers to the connection that exists between said Maddie's father and a British businessman, who was in Praia da Luz holiday."

Interesting
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 07.07.12 9:03

sweetex wrote:"The hole was dug in the back of the house from 21:00 to 21h20 [May 3]. The child was buried from 22.05 to 22.15. At 22:20, the McCanns were seen outside the property Murat, "since after Kate, mother of the child, has given warning of the disappearance. The businessman, a passionate case for a year, not without evidence, accused Kate and Gerry, but refers to the connection that exists between said Maddie's father and a British businessman, who was in Praia da Luz holiday."

Interesting
Very interesting.

Either this SB is talking a load of bull**** or has some VERY close connections to the whole horrible episode, otherwise how on earth would he have exact burial times?? (According to him MM would have died before 21.00 on May 3rd.)
I wonder if he knows one of the McCann holiday party very well and they 'confided' in him.

Hopefully we will find out, but the ground definitely needs to be dug again, to prove or disprove his theory.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 07.07.12 9:03

This is a very strange report, as it could have many explanations.

* It could have been arranged by Team McCann to keep Madeleine in the media as not much in the news at the moment.

* it may just be a hoax and this guy wants his five minutes.

* Or alternatively he may have been asked to do it by some other individual in order to force a reopening.

* Or even to point the finger back at Murat by Tapas 9.

SteelMagnolia has an article by Ines

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/mccann-stephen-birch-claims-and-robert.html

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 07.07.12 9:16

bristow wrote:
sweetex wrote:"The hole was dug in the back of the house from 21:00 to 21h20 [May 3]. The child was buried from 22.05 to 22.15. At 22:20, the McCanns were seen outside the property Murat, "since after Kate, mother of the child, has given warning of the disappearance. The businessman, a passionate case for a year, not without evidence, accused Kate and Gerry, but refers to the connection that exists between said Maddie's father and a British businessman, who was in Praia da Luz holiday."

Interesting
Very interesting.

Either this SB is talking a load of bull**** or has some VERY close connections to the whole horrible episode, otherwise how on earth would he have exact burial times?? (According to him MM would have died before 21.00 on May 3rd.)
I wonder if he knows one of the McCann holiday party very well and they 'confided' in him.

Hopefully we will find out, but the ground definitely needs to be dug again, to prove or disprove his theory.

I agree - there is no way he can know this, unless he has inside information from someone. Or he is a nutcase nah
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 07.07.12 9:22

Interesting

It's becoming clearer why the McCanns have so far refused to comment.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 07.07.12 9:24

sweetex wrote:
bristow wrote:

Interesting
Very interesting.

I agree - there is no way he can know this, unless he has inside information from someone. Or he is a nutcase Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 10 172348

A bit like Marcos Aragao Correia who searched the Arade dam after a "tip off"?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 07.07.12 9:29

Do the McCanns want Madeleine found if that means their celebrity status and the Limited "fund" will die & be given to deserving missing children searches?

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.07.12 9:29

p. 200 "Before the new search a comprehensive geological survey, from land sea and air, would be carried out..... They would be using GPR (ground-penetrating radar) [p.201] for detecting ground disturbance.....
This search, the second or maybe even the third over the same terrain, would encompass land identified by Danie Krugel (it would later be extended to include both Robert Murat's villa and apartment 5A at the Ocean Club )

Do we know it this was actually done ? The date given is 18th July. She twice uses 'would be"

Interesting though that despite being in PdL, and conducting the enquiry themselves, KM has no idea if this search has been done once, twice, or three times.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16594

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 07.07.12 9:32

If it is true that this Stephen Birch was able to access Murat's mothers property then that same goes for Team McCann.

Or any other individuals/organisations.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 07.07.12 9:44

It is also becoming clear why Birch needs a British lawyer. He may now consider getting a Portuguese one as well.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 07.07.12 9:45

Angelique wrote:If it is true that this Stephen Birch was able to access Murat's mothers property then that same goes for Team McCann.

Or any other individuals/organisations.

Exactly!

As yet, it is unclear if it's indeed Murat's property he illegally accessed.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 07.07.12 10:01

Woofer wrote:
sweetex wrote:
uppatoffee wrote:There was a *******who was in the Tapas restaurant on the night of 3 May. He had a booking for 2 at 9pm.

First time I heard of him. Although I'm not clued up on all the guest lists etc.

@ShuBob - First time I too hear about Gerry surfing

There is a ****** who is into sailing, snowboarding and has a marketing business, see

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mike-sperrey/6/849/438

but might be a different person as he`s from Warwickshire.

Are we saying that this ****** was at the OC at the same time as the MCs? If so, then it is very very strange how many people who were there 'seem' to have possible connections to the MCs.
Remember the picture of Madeleine on the pony with KM at her side? That was taken at Hatton Country World and I confirmed that they do issue armbands there as I have been there many times! I also pointed out that it was rather a distance from Leicestershire for a little day trip to a farm and country shopping village but it is in Warwickshire!! So is there a connection to this business man, was GM visiting him for the day and KM took Madeleine to the farm whilst he was there? Long shot but when I saw where he was from it just shot straight out at me!
What I find very odd about this 'revelation' is if you were the owner of the property and this was being said surely you would insist it were dug up if not just to prove there was nothing there, if you were the parents of a missing child from that area you would be there digging with your bare hands however many large guard dogs there may be - you would want to know one way or the other - and if you were the police - unless you had an agenda to see who this would rattle - you would not and could not ignore this, how many 'sightings' have there been of MM and they have been followed up so why not this. Yes he is probably a nutter BUT on the other hand he could know something and even if this proves to not be a body then it could lead to other things!
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 07.07.12 10:18

***********appears in the pj files. Jez said in his statement that he saw Michael and his wife walking towards reception just before he bumped into Gerry. They had a booking at the Tapas restaurant at 9pm. I have not seen statements in the files from him or his wife though.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.07.12 10:24

Hummingbird wrote:
Woofer wrote:
sweetex wrote:
uppatoffee wrote:There was a ****** who was in the Tapas restaurant on the night of 3 May. He had a booking for 2 at 9pm.

First time I heard of him. Although I'm not clued up on all the guest lists etc.

@ShuBob - First time I too hear about Gerry surfing

There is a ********who is into sailing, snowboarding and has a marketing business, see

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mike-sperrey/6/849/438

but might be a different person as he`s from Warwickshire.

Are we saying that this *********was at the OC at the same time as the MCs? If so, then it is very very strange how many people who were there 'seem' to have possible connections to the MCs.
Remember the picture of Madeleine on the pony with KM at her side? That was taken at Hatton Country World and I confirmed that they do issue armbands there as I have been there many times! I also pointed out that it was rather a distance from Leicestershire for a little day trip to a farm and country shopping village but it is in Warwickshire!! So is there a connection to this business man, was GM visiting him for the day and KM took Madeleine to the farm whilst he was there? Long shot but when I saw where he was from it just shot straight out at me!
What I find very odd about this 'revelation' is if you were the owner of the property and this was being said surely you would insist it were dug up if not just to prove there was nothing there, if you were the parents of a missing child from that area you would be there digging with your bare hands however many large guard dogs there may be - you would want to know one way or the other - and if you were the police - unless you had an agenda to see who this would rattle - you would not and could not ignore this, how many 'sightings' have there been of MM and they have been followed up so why not this. Yes he is probably a nutter BUT on the other hand he could know something and even if this proves to not be a body then it could lead to other things!

Yes a M***** and ******** were staying at OC. See statement given below. Interviewees all being asked if they saw a blonde rastas individual - all the staff said no but *******************apparently said yes.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS-EMPLOYEES.htm
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 10 Empty Daily Star 7/7/12

Post by ShuBob 07.07.12 10:26

'MADELEINE MCCANN GRAVE YARDS FROM HER HOLS FLAT'

A source close to the McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, said: “It appears this so-called investigator used scanning equipment during a visit to the resort in June.

“Kate and Gerry do not believe there is anything credible in what he is saying. It seems to be complete lies. If there was any truth in it, police would be out there digging up the area looking for possible remains.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/260768/-Madeleine-McCann-grave-yards-from-her-hols-flat-/

Probably the very same source who used to call pretendy police press conferences to announce to the world how inept the PJ are for not following leads which had already been investigated and dismissed.

The sheer hypocrisy Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 10 595373
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 07.07.12 10:30

I don't think it's fair that the names of innocent people are being dragged into this because of a story with unproven credibility. Are the lives of the******* going to be dissected now?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 07.07.12 10:31

Unfortunately I have to agree with them. If the Police thought this was credible surely the area would be closed off by now.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 07.07.12 10:33

I am intrigued by all of this. Still open minded that this guy may be a nutter though.

Thinking about if it is true. I wonder how much the T7 really know (bringing into account this MJS person). Although Birch claims that Murat was not involved, I can't see how they buried her there without him knowing. He was around on the 3rd wasnt he? Unless his attention was somewhere else while this plan was put into operation.

Focus should be now on finding out if this is true or not. And I wonder how long we are going to wait. yawn

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 07.07.12 10:36

This old news article may be of some interest
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-489408/Madeleines-DNA-Murats-house-police-claim.html

According to sources quoted in the newspaper 24 Horas DNA samples found in his house was Madeleine's.
Detectives claimed they matched traces found in the hire car rented by the Kate and Gerry McCann 25 days after Madeleine disappeared.

Mr Murat,33, an Anglo-Portuguese who lives at his mother's rambling walled villa Casa Liliana, was arrested two weeks after the youngster vanished from her parents's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, 60 yards away.
He became the first and only official suspect in the case until Kate and Gerry, both 39, were named by Portugal's Justice Ministry six weeks ago.
Sources alleged Mr Murat did not return to the house after his arrest on May 14 on suspicion of havimg been involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

The tell-tale traces were reportedly discovered during searches between June 10 and August 4.

They explain why Portuguese police are refusing to drop their theory that Madeleine died in her parents' apartment and her body was hidden nearby until it could be removed from the area.

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 07.07.12 10:40

Pershing36 wrote:Unfortunately I have to agree with them. If the Police thought this was credible surely the area would be closed off by now.

But that's not the point! They used to criticize the PJ for apparently not following leads even when they KNEW those leads had been investigated and eliminated. Why are they not holding press conferences and putting the PJ on the spotlight this time? ***Rhetorical question alert***
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 07.07.12 10:41

sharonl wrote:This old news article may be of some interest
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-489408/Madeleines-DNA-Murats-house-police-claim.html

According to sources quoted in the newspaper 24 Horas DNA samples found in his house was Madeleine's.
Detectives claimed they matched traces found in the hire car rented by the Kate and Gerry McCann 25 days after Madeleine disappeared.

Mr Murat,33, an Anglo-Portuguese who lives at his mother's rambling walled villa Casa Liliana, was arrested two weeks after the youngster vanished from her parents's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, 60 yards away.
He became the first and only official suspect in the case until Kate and Gerry, both 39, were named by Portugal's Justice Ministry six weeks ago.
Sources alleged Mr Murat did not return to the house after his arrest on May 14 on suspicion of havimg been involved in Madeleine's disappearance.

The tell-tale traces were reportedly discovered during searches between June 10 and August 4.

They explain why Portuguese police are refusing to drop their theory that Madeleine died in her parents' apartment and her body was hidden nearby until it could be removed from the area.

If this is where the body was hidden initially, and then later moved in the Scenic, then it would have to have been moved back to the garden at a later date as the bones have been detected recently (according to Birch).
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 07.07.12 10:44

ShuBob wrote:I don't think it's fair that the names of innocent people are being dragged into this because of a story with unproven credibility. Are the lives of the ******** going to be dissected now?

Silence is not necessary a sign of being guilty. But I wonder if ******** will make a comment about this. Maybe also consulting his attorneys now. This implication is HUGE, and really hope SB knows what he is talking about, otherwise he is going to spend the rest of his life paying off libel fees, well either that or he is going to jail.
sweetex
sweetex

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 07.07.12 10:49

Cheshire Cat wrote:

If this is where the body was hidden and then moved then it would have to have been moved back to the garden at a later date. Perhaps a much later date?

That's the only way I see this scenario working if it to be true. Moving a body would make sense to stop it being found. However you would be taking a hell of a risk each time you moved it.

If this does turn out to be correct I am wondering if something went wrong at some point or it was in danger of being found and panic set in and it was brought to the home out of desperation. Lets face it it is not the most intelligent thing to do in your own garden. It instantly makes you a suspect.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 07.07.12 10:55

Pershing36 wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:

If this is where the body was hidden and then moved then it would have to have been moved back to the garden at a later date. Perhaps a much later date?

That's the only way I see this scenario working if it to be true. Moving a body would make sense to stop it being found. However you would be taking a hell of a risk each time you moved it.

If this does turn out to be correct I am wondering if something went wrong at some point or it was in danger of being found and panic set in and it was brought to the home out of desperation. Lets face it it is not the most intelligent thing to do in your own garden. It instantly makes you a suspect.

Could depend on how well GM and RM know each other. A private garden that has already been gone over by Cadaver dogs seems a low-risk hiding place. No danger of walkers or farmers making a discovery. ETA: I don't believe this is what happened. Too complicated.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top