The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement - Page 2 Mm11

Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement - Page 2 Mm11

Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement - Page 2 Regist10

Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement - Page 2 Empty Re: Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement

Post by Guest 08.06.12 19:46

I wonder why this Hotel Manager Emma was not interviewd until April 2008 ? Cant find any statements from her before that. Does that mean she was not intervied at the time, or is it in the held back files? If she was the manager and at the scene, I find it strange shes not got questioned before..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement - Page 2 Empty Re: Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement

Post by Guest 08.06.12 20:03

Moa wrote:I wonder why this Hotel Manager Emma was not interviewd until April 2008 ? Cant find any statements from her before that. Does that mean she was not intervied at the time, or is it in the held back files? If she was the manager and at the scene, I find it strange shes not got questioned before..

It's strange, but it seems she was absent. Found this in the missing pages from the DVD files..............

In addition, formal questioning was made of English employees most involved, from the MW company -?15 child care workers and two tennis instructors. Also eleven informal questionings with employees who carry out other types of activity. In total, 28 persons. Due to their absence, three individuals were not questioned, Euan Crosby, Steven Jackson and Emma Knights respectively.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where was she then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement - Page 2 Empty No alibi for Gerry

Post by Guest 08.06.12 20:09

So Gerry was unaccounted for not on one, but on two consecutive nights: the night his so called snoring kept his wife out of his bed, and the night his small daughter was reported missing and he spent time on a beach with his buddy DP (or did he, who's to say?

Where were you during these nights, Gerry? Who with, doing what exactly?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Emma L Knight - Hotel Manager statement - Page 2 Empty John Hill - manager - Statement

Post by Guest 08.06.12 20:23

Comparing his with Emmas statement..
John was interviewd June 20th 2007

He confirms he called of his staff at 04.30 as Emma says.

He says nothing about K and G moving to another apartment.

But he ends his statement with this interresting piece :

The deponent tried to print various photos that were distributed in different sites as well as trying to support the McCanns, although they did not need so much support after about seven weeks the deponent remembers when, in his personal opinion they were more capable in terms of mental capacity to deal with the situation.

So what does hi mean? Where they capable the night it happened, or 7 weeks later?
Full statement here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 08.06.12 20:29

off topic so last comment...
have you not read the book CF? It is unputdownable for all the wrong reasons.

I don’t know so at the time of writing.... you had not in years tried to establish the fact ? whether the Mark Warner staff were still searching. well if you had gone out Kate you might have bumped into a few of them, plus other people living locally or on holiday like you.
I couldn’t see anyone about by this time, except for a couple of GNR police cars in the road outside and a handful of officers hanging around. not taking a deserved break, not posted there and following orders...they were possibly there to keep an eye on what you and your husband/friends were doing or not doing. None of them appeared to be doing very much. they were probably very busy in their own way . I couldn’t stand the thought of nothing happening while time marched inexorably onward. Madeleine could be miles away by now. At one point I went out to speak to the police, needing some reassurance. It was difficult and exasperating as communication was so limited, and there was no reassurance to be had. I walked briskly up and down Rua Dr Agostinho da Silva, sometimes breaking into a jog, only sometimes picking up the pace, with your level of fitness and all that running and tennis ? clinging to the hope that I’d spot something in the dark. did you ask anyone from MW for a torch ?The fear of Madeleine being dumped somewhere and dying of hypothermia started to hijack my thoughts.
Back in the apartment I note you don't say how long you were out for...the cold, black night enveloped us all for what seemed like an eternity.weren't there any lamps on then? all this nonsense for dramatic effect.....you were not alone in a spooky forest Dianne and I sat there just staring at each other, still as statues. ‘It’s so dark,’ she said again and again. ‘I want the light to come. why didn't one of you switch a lamp on felt exactly the same way. Gerry was stretched out on a camp bed with Amelie asleep on his chest. He kept saying, ‘Kate, we need to rest.’ He managed to drift off but only briefly, certainly for less than an hour. not bad under the cirumstances I didn’t even try. I couldn’t have allowed myself to entertain sleep. this does not redeem you for not looking for your daughter I felt Madeleine’s terror, I doubt it and I had to keep vigil with her totally disgusting, if you had felt an ounce of what you thought she might be suffering you would have been out looking for her I needed to be doing something, but I didn’t know where to put myself. outside would have been a start I wandered restlessly in and out of the room and on to the balcony.
At long last, dawn broke.[i] [i]at long last this episode is over...... what self -serving dishonest garbage[/i
the bit about keeping vigil, I do believe, but not in these circumstances, nor on 3rd May.

Kate....go to a priest and tell the truth. You will have a weight lifted and regain something of your soul.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.12 20:34

I've read some of it russiandoll, including that snip that PeterMac posted. I think I posted it myself a few months ago, as it was also in the serialisation by the Sun. It was just seeing it again, just got my blood pressure up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.06.12 20:50

candy floss wrote: Even when Madeleine was not in the apartment, what did KM do, rushed over to the Tapas Bar. Wouldn't you be running around outside the apartments screaming Madeleine, Madeleine at the top of your voice, that would certainly alert the others pretty quickly, she might have just been hiding in the bushes for all she knew or walked up the road a bit. I haven't read anywhere that she actually searched outside the minute she found Madeleine gone, and shouting out for her outside, instead she leaves the twins and goes to the tapas bar.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wasn't jane tanner 2 doors down in her apartment? which kate mccann would have known about since she had left the table to relieve ROB minutes before kate mccann did
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser 15.07.13 2:15

Seems to me that Jane Tanner is consistently in the frame for suspicious, if not weird, behaviour. Just my opinion of course. Fiona Payne says in her statement that it was weird that the twins didn't wake so maybe she didn't know what had happened, at least at the time of her first interview. Whereas Jane was in on it immediately, imho.

Activity : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.07.13 6:31

Emma Knight's evidence is shaky too.

She said she pointed out the helicopter to the twins. The first helicopter was active between around 16.00 on the 4th.

As far as the scene setting and the behaviour of Kate and Gerry goes can anyone think of a film about a kidnap which would be either on TV or in the cinemas around 2005/2006.
Because the actions taken and the long story about the whooshing curtains have a certain cinematographic quality about them.
You wouldn't get a lot of practicalities in a film - a lot of 'emoting' and police asking about exact times.
We had exact times, can't fault that. We had emoting although 'no tears' as the police noted in their report, we eventually had the whooshing curtains used with great enthusiasm in interviews - Kate is word-perfect on it. It's often the longest block of words in the interview without the 'to be honest' or silences.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum