The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann speaks at the International Bar - Page 3 Mm11

Gerry McCann speaks at the International Bar - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann speaks at the International Bar - Page 3 Mm11

Gerry McCann speaks at the International Bar - Page 3 Regist10

Gerry McCann speaks at the International Bar

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann speaks at the International Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry McCann speaks at the International Bar

Post by aliberte2 05.03.10 1:39

How did Having the McCanns on Benefit Oprah? the US Papers and Newsprograms Moved on From the Case Forever Ago and concluded That Madeleine had Been Abducted but that THe McCanns' child Care Arrangements Were Wrong and Would never Have Been Tolerated in the Us, etc.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann speaks at the International Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry McCann speaks at the International Bar

Post by aliberte2 05.03.10 1:42

Autumn wrote:
bunnie1 wrote:I think I'll wait until I've watched it before I comment.

People, well The Bar must think he has something important to say or they wouldn't have invited him would they?

Or are they in on it too?

Interesting how McCann bangs on about protecting the twins' privacy whilst not giving 2 hoots about the privacy of the little girl from Dunedin who was mistakenly identified as Madeleine.

The one whose face We never Saw and Whose Name We don't Know?
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 05.03.10 1:45

who is the girl from Dunedin?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 05.03.10 5:38

Not Madeleine!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 05.03.10 9:46

vaguely1 wrote:who is the girl from Dunedin?

The girl in the NZ 'sighting - the article relating to this is attached to my post earlier in the thread.

I am very concerned that the press are splashing photos of 'Madeleine lookalikes' all over their pages - as millions of girls around the world resemble her, it is only a matter of time before someone gets hurt. Is it too much to ask that the editors of these rags exercise some responsiblility before exposing these children and their families to the full glare of the media spotlight. It took only a few hours to show that the girl in the NZ 'sighting' was not Madeleine - why didn't the lazy journos do this before publishing the photos?
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 05.03.10 9:54

Ah okay.

The papers are rubbish and shouldn't be printing all this crap.....but I don't think it's the journalists job to rule out the sightings.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 05.03.10 10:12

Somehow I doubt they'd printed it if the sighting was ruled out.
Now it is. And it didn't even take long to do that.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 05.03.10 20:56

Tony Bennett wrote:
jmbd wrote:He certainly courted the appearance on the Whale show - then complained about it afterwards, his complaint was rejected. (upheld in part)
Untrue. Whale asked me to go on his show. Simple as.

Ofcom noted that Mr Bennett had emailed TalkSPORT to provide himself for an interview with James Whale.

Offcom
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 06.03.10 0:59

jmbd wrote:Tony said: I contacted the show and said: "If you want to interview me, here I am".

Reading the Ofcom report it was a little more than that Tony. You negotiated terms and conditions for your appearance on the show.

Indeed he did:

In summary Mr Bennett complained that he was treated unfairly in the programme as broadcast in that
a) The following assurances had been given to him by the programme makers in advance of his live interview but they were not honoured
(i) The programme makers had agreed in writing that “there would be a fair introduction which would summarise changing opinion towards the McCanns in the Madeleine McCann case”; and
(ii) The programme makers had also agreed that a “fair balance of calls” would be taken during the programme from “pro-McCann” listeners and “McCann-sceptics”, like Mr Bennett

Cath

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top