The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? Mm11

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? Mm11

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? Regist10

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? Empty Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table?

Post by Jill Havern 02.03.10 16:24

This comment was posted on my blog by 'starfish' this morning and wondered if anyone could shed any light on the passports in particular, as I didn't know that.

Posted by 'Starfish'

they continually smirk and huff and gerrys gestures and body language indicate he is lying
the pink blanket is on the bed of madeline mccann in the photos and why does kete say she hopes they give madeline her blanket - it was still in the apartment when she was "abducted "

Why are there only 4 passports on the dresser table in the police photos and which passport is missing ?

how can jerry mccann account for nearly an hour of missing time ?
he was supposedly doing his check at 9.pm and then oldfield at 9 15 and then jame tanner who didnt even check the mccanns apartment at 9.30 (she went and checked her own kids ) and then kate went to do her check because gerry was taking so long at 10 pm - so what was gerrys doing he wasnt back when kate left at 10 pm but jane said she saw him when she went to do her check -

something very very fishy about the whole thing
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41627

Back to top Go down

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? Empty Re: Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table?

Post by Kololi 02.03.10 16:40

Hi Jill
Its a very long time since my children were on my passport and things may have changed, but could it simply be that the age of the two younger children meant that they actually didn't need their own passports. Mind that would make three on the table.

Perhaps some of the other parents had popped their passports there for a reason? Haven't a clue - just having a guess.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? Empty Re: Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table?

Post by Cath 02.03.10 17:00

Starfish is messing up the timings.
Think she's talking about the dresser table in the Villa, not in the apartment, is it?
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 02.03.10 17:07

well Madeleine's passport is here: http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/MADELINE.htm
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 02.03.10 17:14

jkh wrote:This comment was posted on my blog by 'starfish' this morning and wondered if anyone could shed any light on the passports in particular, as I didn't know that.

Posted by 'Starfish'

they continually smirk and huff and gerrys gestures and body language indicate he is lying
the pink blanket is on the bed of madeline mccann in the photos and why does kete say she hopes they give madeline her blanket - it was still in the apartment when she was "abducted "
(hope they give her blanket - a blanket, any blanket, to her???....my son had a blanket, which was any blanket he laid his hands on....it was always called 'his' blanket when it was in his possession though)
Why are there only 4 passports on the dresser table in the police photos and which passport is missing ?
(not Madeleine's or maybe it was, maybe they showed it to the police)

how can jerry mccann account for nearly an hour of missing time ?
he was supposedly doing his check at 9.pm and then oldfield at 9 15 and then jame tanner who didnt even check the mccanns apartment at 9.30 (she went and checked her own kids ) and then kate went to do her check because gerry was taking so long at 10 pm - so what was gerrys doing he wasnt back when kate left at 10 pm but jane said she saw him when she went to do her check -
(taking too long??? taking to long to get up and go and check again maybe??)

something very very fishy about the whole thing

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.03.10 18:05

[quote="vaguely1"]
jkh wrote:This comment was posted on my blog by 'starfish' this morning and wondered if anyone could shed any light on the passports in particular, as I didn't know that.

Posted by 'Starfish'

(hope they give her blanket - a blanket, any blanket, to her???....my son had a blanket, which was any blanket he laid his hands on....it was always called 'his' blanket when it was in his possession though)
(not Madeleine's or maybe it was, maybe they showed it to the police)

Yes, maybe the police took it. Well, they must have taken it if Pamalam has got it on her blog, presumably from the police files.

Another mystery solved?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41627

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.03.10 18:26

hence the stories about private boats impossible to take a child out of a country accross a border without a passport,no quick route to a Belgian criminal gang hence the new tales of dark dens in the wild lands around PDL
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 02.03.10 18:41

is it impossible to get a child across a border without a passport?
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.03.10 18:48

Poor choice of word I agree,nothing is impossible but it shows bad planning on the part of the organised international kidnapping gang who were taking a specific child to order and watching the group for days - back to the random chance abductor on foot with no plan at all I suppose and Dave EDGARS dens within a 10 mile radius-but no easy exit with a passport
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 02.03.10 18:49

No. It's not impossible to get anyone anywhere on land.

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 02.03.10 18:49

WOODWARD wrote:Poor choice of word I agree,nothing is impossible but it shows bad planning on the part of the organised international kidnapping gang who were taking a specific child to order and watching the group for days - back to the random chance abductor on foot with no plan at all I suppose and Dave EDGARS dens within a 10 mile radius-but no easy exit with a passport

no gang in their right might would move a child around using their own passport.

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 02.03.10 18:53

How would they move her around then vaguely? How would any right minded gang move a 4year old child from Portugal to Belgium without her passport?
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 02.03.10 18:56

Simple. Schengen. No borders with passport checks.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 02.03.10 19:17

WOODWARD wrote:How would they move her around then vaguely? How would any right minded gang move a 4year old child from Portugal to Belgium without her passport?

Woodward.

If you are a member of an organised child trafficking gang, do you not think you would also have contacts that could produce a passport for your use?

You think at a passport check nobody would pick up on the fact that the minor in the group had a different surname to the adults that they were travelling with, or that half an hour later when there was an all ports/borders alert that they wouldn't be a lot easier to find as the checker would recall the name and know where they were half an hour before?

Aside from all that, do you not think they have vehicles in which children and or adults can be hidden whilst going through border checks?

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 02.03.10 19:23

And of Course, the Currency of All International Commerce, Business, Everything: Bribery.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 02.03.10 19:26

Inyx wrote:Simple. Schengen. No borders with passport checks.
Having driven to many european countries its not unusual not to have to show passports.
bunnie1

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 02.03.10 19:27

but I guess they would either have someone hidden, or they would have a ready made passport in case.

They wouldn't risk carrying a person over the borders without documentation, unless there was no chance of them being discovered.

They wouldn't use that persons genuine passport or name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 02.03.10 19:31

vaguely1 wrote:but I guess they would either have someone hidden, or they would have a ready made passport in case.

They wouldn't risk carrying a person over the borders without documentation, unless there was no chance of them being discovered.

They wouldn't use that persons genuine passport or name.

Depends on how many borders they had to pass. And how soon after the event.
But somehow I doubt that's what's happened.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 02.03.10 19:38

No, I don't think that's what happened either. I just think writing it off on the basis of not having her passport is a bit silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 02.03.10 19:41

vaguely1 wrote:
WOODWARD wrote:Poor choice of word I agree,nothing is impossible but it shows bad planning on the part of the organised international kidnapping gang who were taking a specific child to order and watching the group for days - back to the random chance abductor on foot with no plan at all I suppose and Dave EDGARS dens within a 10 mile radius-but no easy exit with a passport

no gang in their right might would move a child around using their own passport.

I wouldn't have thought so that would seem a bit like shouting coo-eee we're over here when surely the intention would be to get the child to where they wanted her without being caught.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 02.03.10 19:43

vaguely1 wrote:No, I don't think that's what happened either. I just think writing it off on the basis of not having her passport is a bit silly.

A bit like Amarals all encompassing theory that the front door could not have been used because it needs a key.

Oh dear Amaral, never mind
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 02.03.10 20:06

Must have been a bugger when they went off on holiday with only 3 passports,.
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by saj 03.03.10 7:39

No passport is needed to move anywhere in the EU countries, other than to and from the UK adn possibly Ireland. You can go from Portugal to Bulgaria, Italy, Greece or anywhere else in the EU without needing a passport, there are no longer any borders this is all part of Schengen treaty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area
saj

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by saj 03.03.10 7:41

Passports also would not need to be checked if moving around by boat
saj

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.03.10 11:04

saj wrote:Passports also would not need to be checked if moving around by boat

Not if they didn't know you had a child holed up in a camper van or similar

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top