The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Mm11

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Mm11

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Regist10

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Empty Madeleines weight

Post by Guest 06.03.12 12:23

jmbd wrote:well Madeleine's passport is here: http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/MADELINE.htm

Maybe stating Maddie was starving was phrasing it too forcefully. But I also considered dehydration, given the health problems of almost all the tapas adults and children during the holidays. And, of course, the less she weighed, the easier it would be to carry her off, hide her and for her body -if she were dead- to decompose.

I tried to find info re her passport; but got a blank.

Does anyone on the Forum still have a copy of her passport?

Compliments to Pat Brown on her investigating possible sites for a temporary disposal of a body, see her article today!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table?

Post by Guest 06.03.12 13:10

Portia, please don't give the pros any more reason to denounce us all as nutters!

There is a copy of Madeleine's passport somewhere on this site but I can't find it at the moment so here's a link to Pamalam's site.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/PASSPORT_ID_PHOTOS.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table?

Post by Guest 06.03.12 13:15

I agree with Jean, Portia some of your posts are rather unnecessary, Madeleine was neither starving or dehydrated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Empty Dehydration

Post by Guest 06.03.12 15:25

candyfloss wrote:I agree with Jean, Portia some of your posts are rather unnecessary, Madeleine was neither starving or dehydrated.

As many others on the Forum, I'm trying to figure out what ails/alied Maddie. Having lived in the tropics for some time, I thought her obvious health problems could be explained by malnourishment or dehydration. Viz below.

Was Maddie free of what ailed so many Tapas and their children (see Rachael Mampillys statement on the dire situation of her infant)?
We don't know. Fact is she had to be retrieved from the creche one day after a quarter of an hour. A tantrum, the nannies could have coped with. If she soiled herself (diarrhea or vomiting) that would have been a different matter altogether.

The supposed teastain might well have been something else: a stain, but not from tea (see above) explaining KMs washing it immediately.

Tea, not smelly: no reason to wash immediately.
Diarrhea/vomit: anyone would wash that immediately.

I hope the picture in this article comes across well: I copied it because of the rings aroud the childs eyes: see Maddies eyes in so many pictures.

Just my thoughts.

Tried to get article on dehydration in. Refuses to be copied. Just google: 'Visible signs of dehydration'. Then look for these signs in children, especially the effect on their eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 20.03.12 10:23

On the subject of passports, I have a couple of queries about the photos.
I was of the belief that photos had to be front-on. Not sideways, not grinning and in the case of babies, no adult hands showing (I remember the difficulty I had with achieving this with my little one - before Madeleine was born). Please correct me if I'm wrong.
So how come these passports photos seem to flounce the rules?

Here we have Kate, sideways on, too much shoulder showing:
Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Kate_Marie_Healy_small

Here we have Gerry, grinning, teeth showing:
Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Gerald_Patrick_mccann

Here we have Maddie, with adult hands showing:
Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Madeline_Beth_Mccann
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Empty Passport photos

Post by Guest 20.03.12 10:30

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 20.03.12 10:39

Ah, yes! Thanks, Jean!
So glad others spotted the same thing as me. Absolutely baffling.
I'm quite new to this forum, so a bit lost as to what has already been discussed. That's a rather long thread. Will have to spend a few hours going through it!
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 20.03.12 16:54

On the subject of passports, I have a couple of queries about the photos.
I was of the belief that photos had to be front-on.

My passport photo is taken in the same pose as Kate's. This was quite acceptable when I took it out in 2004, but the rules changed sometime - I am not sure when, possibly when all the extra security came in around 2007?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 20.03.12 20:29

No, the rules came into effect in 1998.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.03.12 21:09

Lance De Boils wrote:No, the rules came into effect in 1998.

A UK passport is valid for ten years. If the passport was issued before 1998 it wouldn't have to adhere to those rules. KM's passport was issued before 1998.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 20.03.12 21:31

Even if that's the case, how about Gerry's grinning pose?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 20.03.12 23:28

No, the rules came into effect in 1998.

They obviously weren't strictly adhered to then, because my passport was issued in 2004!
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Why are there only 4 passports on the bedside table? - Page 2 Empty I acually think there are 5 after all

Post by Guest 12.04.12 13:25

After blowing up this picture and looking closly at it,I acually think there are 5 passport and not 4 . I always believed it to be only 4 there. But if you look at the one in the bottom, I acuallt think there is one on top of that wich has slided in between the others so its not at line with the others. But looks like a little gap there so I think its there, just not so clearly seen as the others because they'r back are at line..
Hard to explain since I dont know the accurat words to use, describing what I see.

You can see the air between the one in the bottom, and the passport we tought was number 2 from the bottom, so im pretty sure our nr 2 is acually passport number 3..

Take a look , important to blow it up to see it better. Not visible in normal size..

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_22.jpg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.12 18:22

I think there is something between the bottom passport and the second one up but it looks like a piece of paper to me and not another passport.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.04.12 18:44

Jean wrote:I think there is something between the bottom passport and the second one up but it looks like a piece of paper to me and not another passport.

I agree Jean. To me it looks like blue paper that has been folded.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.04.12 7:13

Jean wrote:I think there is something between the bottom passport and the second one up but it looks like a piece of paper to me and not another passport.

that could be ofcourse. but I see white not blue paper.. I think it is a passport still after studying the picture..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top