The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

False Flag or a Perfect Storm? Mm11

False Flag or a Perfect Storm? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

False Flag or a Perfect Storm? Mm11

False Flag or a Perfect Storm? Regist10

False Flag or a Perfect Storm?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

False Flag or a Perfect Storm? Empty False Flag or a Perfect Storm?

Post by tigger 08.05.12 14:37

I simply don't trust this perfect storm of publicity anymore.

We've had soundbites pre Panorama
Panorama
SY on Daybreak
TM on Lorraine Kelly
TM Press conference
on Sky
Barely have we been able to draw breath or the wall-to-wall McCann is back:
running for charity in Liverpool
SY will need another 3 years to go through the paperwork ( and another 6 million or so?)

Meanwhile there are two reports of sightings - wildly out of date and highly improbably in the South of Spain
Both of these are 'sourced' from the Olive Press in Southern Spain

Yesterday any pro McCann reading the internet and today's papers will have rushed to the defense of the poor darlings now a photograph has been hijacked for a travel firm. I smell False Flag tactics here for sure.
Being hacked on the internet makes people emphatise - it could happen to them. A wave of sympathy is washing over them even now.
I don't believe it's a random hacker - it is a clever way to make us look bad because people like us (on MM) have already been accused of this on various blogs . SY should do something about this right away - find the hacker - surely not too difficult?
Why hack just that picture? China has been mentioned as the source of the hacker.
Besides - it's hardly a site with millions of hits - either the owners did it themselves to up the ratings or it was done to make us look bad by a third party.
What I want to know - it appeared on Twitter quite quickly - how did that happen? spin

Taking the items above one by one, it's certainly a Perfect Storm - so what is the purpose? To make us believe she is alive?

To 'prove' the likelihood that Maddie is alive, we also get the story of Elisabeth Smart - which is no parallel to the McCann affair at all.
Natascha Campush presumably declined and the other teenager in the US who was discovered some time ago (almost the same sort of story as Smart) was presumably too tacky to air.

Today we have the next chapter from another sighting in Spain, five years ago. This surfaced via the comments on the previous article on another sighting.
This is entirely my opinion, but I think this is yet another plant.
IMO NI and OP are closely connected.
I'm also still interested to find out how Jon Clarke of the OP managed to be in PdL before noon on the 4th and who had phoned him with news so intriguing that he drove some six hours to get to PdL. In that time the child could have been found safe and well.

Even at the height of their fame/notoriety the McCanns didn't dominate the headlines as they have done these last ten days.
I'm fed up, I sincerely hope that anyone with more than room temperature IQ has had enough and knows we're being manipulated into what?

Sanctifying the suffering McCanns?

This is not a rant! I have not even begun to rant!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

False Flag or a Perfect Storm? Empty Re: False Flag or a Perfect Storm?

Post by monkey mind 08.05.12 15:10

When the photogaff issue arose a couple of days ago I posted that one of my monkey eyebrows had lifted to the top of my head. It was for this very reason.

Funny how they always manage to come out smelling like victims.

I think this utter nonsense about the SY investigation lasting another 3 years is designed solely to wear down the opposition, make people fed up. I've no doubt it will last another 3 years but there's no need for it, and around this time every year, around the birthday / crime date anniversary, there will be fresh announcements from SY. It's hogwash in my opinion. I think I'm right in saying that almost a year ago Kikoratton sent a 30+ page report to SY, a professional report by an experienced investigator pointing to hard verifiable evidence raising some serious questions. And I think I am also right in saying they haven't even acknowledged it. Not even the courtesy of a follow up phone call. This in itself should send out alarm bells to people. Instead they say they are following up five year old accounts of peoples' dreams! Well good luck with that....
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion 08.05.12 15:53

I am just surprised to see no reference in the recent media appearances to the new edition of the book and paperback version, to be brought out in UK this week. A paperback edition was already launched on the Irish market a year ago this week. Was there a plan to use this week to publicise the new book but there was a change of mind at the last minute? So we are left with only the latest age enhanced photo as a newsworthy item to hang an interview on?
dentdelion
dentdelion

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 08.05.12 16:04

YEP, very carefully, well thought through marketing and pr strategy to appeal directly to the many people who dare only to read the headlines of the tabloids and whose main investigation skills would be finding the way to and from the bar/tv remote or similar. Any person with any intellect and an ounce of initiative can see that this is a complete manipulation, as has so often been perpetrated on people in the UK. They fall for it time and time again and it has happened all through history. Just cannot fathom why in this case of what appear to be two fairly insignificant people and a child left alone .
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 08.05.12 19:51

It is a false flag. I do not believe for one second that this site has been hacked. Or that it was any Chinese developers. The web site has been traced to an IP address in East Anglia, UK. Please do not insult our intelligence - there is no person in the UK, not even a Chinese person, who does not know the name of that child. The person who put this photo on the web-site, knew exactly what they were doing.

The website was visible for over two days. I do not believe for one second that no-one was available to remove it. It is one big *marketing-ploy* with the McCann, yet again, as victims.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.05.12 20:07

Shibboleth wrote:It is a false flag. I do not believe for one second that this site has been hacked. Or that it was any Chinese developers. The web site has been traced to an IP address in East Anglia, UK. Please do not insult our intelligence - there is no person in the UK, not even a Chinese person, who does not know the name of that child. The person who put this photo on the web-site, knew exactly what they were doing.

The website was visible for over two days. I do not believe for one second that no-one was available to remove it. It is one big *marketing-ploy* with the McCann, yet again, as victims.

There have been more tweets about this today, than anything else for a while. It seems to have done the trick. yes

More to the point, and if it was so horrendously in bad taste, why print it in the first place? It will either do immense damage to the holiday company, or it will bring in more traffic people clicking on it just to see. Hmmm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

False Flag or a Perfect Storm? Empty It's not over yet!

Post by tigger 09.05.12 7:08

Tomorrow the extended version of the book will be launched. That should keep things on the boil for another week.

After that I suggest that the McCanns take another sighting so seriously that they will make a costly and pointless journey to the Solomon Islands or some such destination.
The resulting press coverage might last up to two weeks.
Following that I suggest their own website is miraculously hacked (miraculously, since paying a web manager 37.000,00 a year entitles you to round the clock vigilance).
Well, there you are! We're already well into June. How about organizing a pre-Olympics party in Hyde Park?
We're cooking now - the Olympics - surely you could get photographed with selected athletes whilst presenting them with your out of date T shirts and good quality wristbands?
I could go on - but these ideas are nothing compared to the ones which have already been aired. The above however are my intellectual property - so don't infringe my copyright. You saw it here first!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.05.12 9:08

Gillyspots' post in topic 'Leveson inquiry :

Gillyspot on Fri May 04, 2012 9:45 pm

I have been following all the discussions regarding some MP's getting core participancy at the Leveson inquiry & found out something rather interesting bearing in mind Kate & Gerry were granted this status.

"John Toker, a spokesman for the inquiry, said core participant status would give the government the right to see documents and witness statements in advance and enable it to question other witnesses through its lawyers. Core participants may also discuss the wording of redactions in material to be published on the inquiry’s Web site.

But, he said, the inquiry imposes strict conditions and, for instance, requires core participants to sign confidentiality agreements to prevent premature disclosure of material provided to them.

According to its Web site, the status is available to those who “played a direct and significant role” in the scandal, had a “significant interest” in the hearings or “may be subject to explicit or significant criticism during the inquiry proceedings or in its report.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/05/world/europe/british-government-seeks-special-status-at-hacking-inquiry.html

So they had a preview of the statements of Myler etc & also get the chance to redact information as well. I have checked with a source & all core participants have this opportunity.

I would imagine this must have been "gold dust" to the McCanns as Clarence would say.
unquote

We should have seen this publicity storm coming! They are well and truly Teflon Coated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross 09.05.12 11:41

tigger wrote:I simply don't trust this perfect storm of publicity anymore.

We've had soundbites pre Panorama
Panorama
SY on Daybreak
TM on Lorraine Kelly
TM Press conference
on Sky
Barely have we been able to draw breath or the wall-to-wall McCann is back:
running for charity in Liverpool
SY will need another 3 years to go through the paperwork ( and another 6 million or so?)

Meanwhile there are two reports of sightings - wildly out of date and highly improbably in the South of Spain
Both of these are 'sourced' from the Olive Press in Southern Spain

Yesterday any pro McCann reading the internet and today's papers will have rushed to the defense of the poor darlings now a photograph has been hijacked for a travel firm. I smell False Flag tactics here for sure.
Being hacked on the internet makes people emphatise - it could happen to them. A wave of sympathy is washing over them even now.
I don't believe it's a random hacker - it is a clever way to make us look bad because people like us (on MM) have already been accused of this on various blogs . SY should do something about this right away - find the hacker - surely not too difficult?
Why hack just that picture? China has been mentioned as the source of the hacker.
Besides - it's hardly a site with millions of hits - either the owners did it themselves to up the ratings or it was done to make us look bad by a third party.
What I want to know - it appeared on Twitter quite quickly - how did that happen? False Flag or a Perfect Storm? 3139096799

Taking the items above one by one, it's certainly a Perfect Storm - so what is the purpose? To make us believe she is alive?

To 'prove' the likelihood that Maddie is alive, we also get the story of Elisabeth Smart - which is no parallel to the McCann affair at all.
Natascha Campush presumably declined and the other teenager in the US who was discovered some time ago (almost the same sort of story as Smart) was presumably too tacky to air.

Today we have the next chapter from another sighting in Spain, five years ago. This surfaced via the comments on the previous article on another sighting.
This is entirely my opinion, but I think this is yet another plant.
IMO NI and OP are closely connected.
I'm also still interested to find out how Jon Clarke of the OP managed to be in PdL before noon on the 4th and who had phoned him with news so intriguing that he drove some six hours to get to PdL. In that time the child could have been found safe and well.

Even at the height of their fame/notoriety the McCanns didn't dominate the headlines as they have done these last ten days.
I'm fed up, I sincerely hope that anyone with more than room temperature IQ has had enough and knows we're being manipulated into what?

Sanctifying the suffering McCanns?

This is not a rant! I have not even begun to rant!

Working on the basis that there is more to this case than we are being told... I suppose we can't completely rule out a sudden miraculous appearance of a girl looking uncannily like the latest 'age-progression' image. On the summer solstice to coincide with the Olympic rituals perhaps?

It could happen, and how would we know exactly what was going on?

Buddha
Ross
Ross

Activity : 217

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top