The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Premeditated Mm11

Premeditated Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Premeditated Mm11

Premeditated Regist10

Premeditated

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Premeditated Empty Premeditated

Post by frank zappa 05.05.12 16:47

Hi everyone, I have not been here for some time due to a house move, decorating etc.
Painting away with the Mrs a thought occurred to me and I asked her, " if we were on holiday with other families, leaving the children alone while we dined, what would be your first reaction be if one of the other parents announced one of their children was missing?"
Needless to say her answer was to go check on our children immediately. Just the answer I expected.
Now heres the thing thats bothering me, I cannot recall reading of any of the tapas group taking such action.
I hope someone can enlighten me on this or let me know if this question has been dealt with.
Thanks in advance.

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Premeditated Empty Re: Premeditated

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 17:13

Jane Tanner was in her flat at the time, I don't know what the others did immediately, it must be in their statements somewhere.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.12 17:44

Welcome back Mr Z. That's a good point. I'm under the impression that the whole lot of them congregated in the McCanns' flat, contaminating the scene.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.05.12 17:55

If they forgot that that's what a normal parent would do, I'm sure it's been corrected in the rogatories. Kate left the twins whilst the abductor might have still been in the middle of a multiple kidnap. He had at least two more minutes - dear, dear.

I've seen comments by DM readers (sigh) that she was lucky not to have lost all three. The dingo woman actually said that, could've been worse, I could have lost all three.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.12 18:07

I thought it was Gerry who said it could have been worse, they could have lost all three...?

From google:

The McCann Gallery
themccanngallery.blogspot.com/
10 Jan 2012 – I have arrived at the conclusion that it was a mistake for me to re-open this and other McCann related blogs. There will be no more ..... The Pearls of Gerry McCann ... It could have been worse, we could have lost the twins too.
From your Google Reader subscriptions
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 18:13

tigger wrote:If they forgot that that's what a normal parent would do, I'm sure it's been corrected in the rogatories. Kate left the twins whilst the abductor might have still been in the middle of a multiple kidnap. He had at least two more minutes - dear, dear.

I've seen comments by DM readers (sigh) that she was lucky not to have lost all three. The dingo woman actually said that, could've been worse, I could have lost all three.

Leaving the twins is a huge red flag. She could have gone banging on Tanner's door which was two doors down instead. What parent who is SURE one of their kids has been kidnapped, has noidea when and no idea where the kidnappers are just leave their other children alone.

Computer says no.

friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.12 18:18

friedtomatoes wrote:[
Leaving the twins is a huge red flag. She could have gone banging on Tanner's door which was two doors down instead.

The "official version" though is that all the others were in the tapas bar until Kate returned screaming that Madeleine had gone so there would have been no point calling at an empty apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 18:34

Jean wrote:
Leaving the twins is a huge red flag. She could have gone banging on Tanner's door which was two doors down instead.

The "official version" though is that all the others were in the tapas bar until Kate returned screaming that Madeleine had gone so there would have been no point calling at an empty apartment.

Jean, Tanner went back to her apartment round about 9.40 or so because her child was sick and her husband who was tending her returned to the tapas bar to finish bis steak. Tanner was in her apartment when the alarm was raised She said as much in Panorama and in her police statements, as did others.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.05.12 18:52

admin wrote:I thought it was Gerry who said it could have been worse, they could have lost all three...?

From google:

The McCann Gallery
10 Jan 2012 – I have arrived at the conclusion that it was a mistake for me to re-open this and other McCann related blogs. There will be no more ..... The Pearls of Gerry McCann ... It could have been worse, we could have lost the twins too.

Oh! I love these pearls of wisdom.

Thank you. Oscar Wilde would have called it careless. (was that the Importance of being Ernest? - losing one relative is unfortunate, but losing two is careless?)
Isn't it amazing how criminal minds think alike? Because I'm pretty sure Lindy said it as well. I don't believe her story either. She saw a dingo watching the baby during the day, Kate said a paedophile was watching.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 05.05.12 19:13

tigger wrote:
admin wrote:I thought it was Gerry who said it could have been worse, they could have lost all three...?

From google:

The McCann Gallery

Oh! I love these pearls of wisdom.

Thank you. Oscar Wilde would have called it careless. (was that the Importance of being Ernest? - losing one relative is unfortunate, but losing two is careless?)
Isn't it amazing how criminal minds think alike? Because I'm pretty sure Lindy said it as well. I don't believe her story either. She saw a dingo watching the baby during the day, Kate said a paedophile was watching.

laugh

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 05.05.12 19:15

Jean wrote:Welcome back Mr Z. That's a good point. I'm under the impression that the whole lot of them congregated in the McCanns' flat, contaminating the scene.

Hi Jean, well Mother of the Year Rachael Oldfield (her that didn't like checking on her sick baby because it was dark) says in her rogatory:

"...she came back and shouting Madeleine’s gone you know, and then we all just leapt up from the table and went up to her, followed her and Gerry, erm up to their apartment and erm and I remember sort of standing at the bottom of the steps, I didn’t go into the apartment, standing at the bottom of the steps by the patio doors and I think Matt and Russell might have been having a look in the garden, erm and then Matt and I went round and went to our apartment to check on G***e, erm and she was there..."

So she didn't check on her own baby straight away, she went to the McCann's apartment first. Allegedly.
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.12 19:15

friedtomatoes wrote:
Jean wrote:

Jean, Tanner went back to her apartment round about 9.40 or so because her child was sick and her husband who was tending her returned to the tapas bar to finish bis steak. Tanner was in her apartment when the alarm was raised She said as much in Panorama and in her police statements, as did others.

As Mr Amaral said, I think, why did the walk the long way round, when there was a gate that led straight to their apartment from the pool area, out through reception and down the little path through the gate. Why walk all the way around........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 19:19

She said that? Oh well, if news reports are to be believed, there have been recent inquests in the dingo case, the baby's cardigan when it was found was inside out and the top button was buttoned which means.....?
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 05.05.12 19:20

candyfloss wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:
Jean wrote:

As Mr Amaral said, I think, why did the walk the long way round, when there was a gate that led straight to their apartment from the pool area, out through reception and down the little path through the gate. Why walk all the way around........

Unless I am getting the wrong end of the stick here, wouldn't it be because their patio door was locked (unlike the MCs) so she had to use the front door?

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 05.05.12 19:21

Fiona didn't rush back to check on her babies either apparently:

“We, I say we all jumped up, Gerry was first, he just sprinted off with Kate and they, they were ahead of everybody else, erm, cos I had the monitor and mum and I just thought somebody ought to stay behind, I was probably latter in the, in the line, cos I just said to mum, ‘Stay put and see if she comes back, keep the monitor’ and then you know, me, erm, Jane wasn’t there obviously, it was me, Rachael, er Matt, Russell and Dave that sort of, erm, got to the part outside the apartment and that’s when we, we just said, ‘Right, let’s do a quick search, like you go that way, you go that way’.”

And all the while, her children's grandmother just sat in the tapas restaurant... Unbelievable!
Genbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 05.05.12 19:26

friedtomatoes wrote:She said that? Oh well, if news reports are to be believed, there have been recent inquests in the dingo case, the baby's cardigan when it was found was inside out and the top button was buttoned which means.....?

Means it was one clever dingo friedtomatoes!
Genbug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.12 19:30

Ribisl wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:
Jean wrote:

Unless I am getting the wrong end of the stick here, wouldn't it be because their patio door was locked (unlike the MCs) so she had to use the front door?

Sorry for using the quote button but wanted the photos above to appear, and answer the question above. it appears the pation doors were lockable from the outside, therefore, they could have used the quickest way, and taken a key to the patio door You can quite clearly see the keys hanging in the outside lock..............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 19:35

Candyfloss I don't understand your question about walking the long way round.

Frank you have your answer, no one rushed to check their children!

Genbug, well, if the dingo ripped the cardi off, and it was turned inside out, for whatever reason, it would have had to go over the babies head. They did tests and you can't get a cardi off over a baby's head leaving the button on the neckline as one is massive to the other. Unless it bit er head off then decided to take the cardi off. Sorry.
wft
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.05.12 19:37

Which apartment is that I wonder, looks very cramped, could it be 5J? The dog seems to be around a fridge.
And in the lock, yes I can see a key.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 19:39

Candyfloss the patio doors are not lockable from outside. Only from inside.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.12 19:40

friedtomatoes wrote:Candyfloss I don't understand your question about walking the long way round.

Frank you have your answer, no one rushed to check their children!

Genbug, well, if the dingo ripped the cardi off, and it was turned inside out, for whatever reason, it would have had to go over the babies head. They did tests and you can't get a cardi off over a baby's head leaving the button on the neckline as one is massive to the other. Unless it bit er head off then decided to take the cardi off. Sorry.
wft

I seem to remember, may have been in the 'truth of the lie' documentary, Mr Amaral asking why they took the longest route to their apartments to check the children. Going outside the complex and walking all the way around up the road, and then through the car park, when the little path leads to the outside gates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.12 19:44

friedtomatoes wrote:Candyfloss the patio doors are not lockable from outside. Only from inside.

That's what I always thought, but found this on Pamalams site, and it clearly shows a key in the lock on the outside.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 19:47

Yes Candyfloss that is right, I got confused and thought your question was to do with why Kate didnt go to see Jane Tanner, sorry.

Indeed, why did gerry say he used his key as the flat was locked then change the story. THAT is why Lee Rainbow advised the PJ to look at him because of INCONSISTENCIES in his statements.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 19:52

candyfloss wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:Candyfloss the patio doors are not lockable from outside. Only from inside.

That's what I always thought, but found this on Pamalams site, and it clearly shows a key in the lock on the outside.

Have no idea where that pic is from but for def flat 5a and the others in that block had no outside locks. The doors lock from inside and the security shutters are an extra safeguard.That pic looks like the door is outside an indoor area, see wood floor. LOL. Getting a migraine.
big grin

friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.12 19:54

Did a google search, and it does seem to be from the truth of the lie

'A Verdade Da Mentira', 'The Truth Of The Lie' (1) - Book Summary

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On 24 July 2008, Gonçalo Amaral launched his book 'A Verdade da Mentira', 'Maddie: The Truth Of ... The twins were sleeping and did not wake up with the commotion. ... 14 - The PJ checks all photos and footage from the Tapas 9. ...... Gerry: Says he entered by the front door with the key (why walk the long way around?) ...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum