The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Premeditated

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Premeditated

Post by Guest on 05.05.12 19:58

@friedtomatoes wrote:Indeed, why did gerry say he used his key as the flat was locked then change the story. THAT is why Lee Rainbow advised the PJ to look at him because of INCONSISTENCIES in his statements.

Quote from Gonçalo Amaral: "The key that Mr. Gerald McCann alleges to have used had in fact been left in the kitchen, on the kitchen’s counter. Right away, the lies started."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 05.05.12 20:02

candyfloss wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:Candyfloss the patio doors are not lockable from outside. Only from inside.

That's what I always thought, but found this on Pamalams site, and it clearly shows a key in the lock on the outside.

That doesn't look like 5A. For a start the horizontal bar on the door is too high. If the door was lockable from the outside, they would never have got away with saying thy didn't lock it. PJ must have gone into many apartments and I think that is just one of them.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 05.05.12 20:10

@admin wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:Indeed, why did gerry say he used his key as the flat was locked then change the story. THAT is why Lee Rainbow advised the PJ to look at him because of INCONSISTENCIES in his statements.

Quote from Gonçalo Amaral: "The key that Mr. Gerald McCann alleges to have used had in fact been left in the kitchen, on the kitchen’s counter. Right away, the lies started."

OH! So does that mean they left the patio doors unlocked after all but didnt want to say so?

But hang on, how could anyone know if the key was used or not before being sighted by police on the kitchen counter?

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.12 20:25

If you look at this video of the truth of the lie, Goncalo says they( the other tapas) walked nearly twice the distance to enter through the front doors when they could have entered through the patio doors. I'm sure he wouldn't have expected them all to leave them unlocked, and so I would think they were lockable from the outside. From 2.33 into the video...........

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.12 20:28

He also asserts that Jane Tanner wouldn't have been seen by Jez and GM if she had actually used the patio door, the back entrance and come out of the pathway. Brilliant reconstruction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 05.05.12 20:39

Thankyou for this video Candyfloss, up to very recently I have not had the facility to view videos and this one is a must see as it in a very calm way shows what the group say happened just couldn't have done. GA you are a giant amongst men. roses

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.05.12 20:48

The patio door could only be bolted from the inside which would have meant them having to walk around to the front every time they wanted to check on their children. The abductor's access to the balcony from the back was also well sheltered—through a side-street gate where Gerry McCann would later meet fellow tennis player Jeremy Wilkins as the doctor returned from his last check on the children.
unquote

the above is from McCannfiles.com but from a newspaper. However, I'm sure I've read lots of times that there was no key to the patio doors and they could only be closed from the inside by way of a bolt. So they had to leave them open if they wanted to come in.
I think they used terms such as 'closed but not bolted' or 'closed but not locked'.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 05.05.12 20:58

candyfloss wrote:He also asserts that Jane Tanner wouldn't have been seen by Jez and GM if she had actually used the patio door, the back entrance and come out of the pathway. Brilliant reconstruction.

If only the PJ could do their reconstruction, this would end it all!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 05.05.12 21:03

@friedtomatoes wrote:

Leaving the twins is a huge red flag. She could have gone banging on Tanner's door which was two doors down instead. What parent who is SURE one of their kids has been kidnapped, has noidea when and no idea where the kidnappers are just leave their other children alone.

Computer says no.

Why not just shout/scream down to the bar - after all, it was just like dining in your back garden. No need to go back to the bar or even bang on the neighbours door - just scream, and everyone will come running.

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 05.05.12 21:48

The apartment was so close just shout kate!!!! No need to go all the way to the restaurant and leave your other 2 children all on their own with an abductor around...you tell us how close the bar was to the apartment

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 05.05.12 22:08

@tigger wrote:The patio door could only be bolted from the inside which would have meant them having to walk around to the front every time they wanted to check on their children. The abductor's access to the balcony from the back was also well sheltered—through a side-street gate where Gerry McCann would later meet fellow tennis player Jeremy Wilkins as the doctor returned from his last check on the children.
unquote

the above is from McCannfiles.com but from a newspaper. However, I'm sure I've read lots of times that there was no key to the patio doors and they could only be closed from the inside by way of a bolt. So they had to leave them open if they wanted to come in.
I think they used terms such as 'closed but not bolted' or 'closed but not locked'.

Any apartments I have stayed in have a round knob inside that you twist which locks the doors. There is nothing on the outside however, just the handle. So there are not usually any keys or keyholes in the patio doors.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Premeditated

Post by frank zappa on 05.05.12 22:30

Hmmm, it seems not many of you have grasped the nettle of this post.
Think about it, unless all the tapas group knew Maddy was already gone, surely their initial reaction to hearing of her disappearance would have been to check on their own children, so it seems strange to me non of them done so.
Hence the reason I titled this post "Premeditated", in other words what im trying to say is that the other parents knew their children were safely tucked up in bed, therefore we have to assume Maddy was long gone before Kates alert.

frank zappa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 05.05.12 22:36

I agree totally, the first reaction from any parent faced in this situation is to run to your kids to check they are ok. But this lot seemed to be in apartment 5A tampering with any evidence & DNA!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.12 22:36

@frank zappa wrote:Hmmm, it seems not many of you have grasped the nettle of this post.
Think about it, unless all the tapas group knew Maddy was already gone, surely their initial reaction to hearing of her disappearance would have been to check on their own children, so it seems strange to me non of them done so.
Hence the reason I titled this post "Premeditated", in other words what im trying to say is that the other parents knew their children were safely tucked up in bed, therefore we have to assume Maddy was long gone before Kates alert.

You would think so. But the other children were allegedly locked in their apartments weren't they, whilst the McCanns left theirs unlocked. Neverthless you first instinct, you would think, would be to check you own children, locked apartment or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 05.05.12 22:40

The mccanns left their apartment unlocked so they and their friends could check on Maddie and the twins. The friends apartments were locked, the friends only checked on their own kids...and Maddie and the twins too. The mccanns never checked on any of their friends kids....How odd

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle on 06.05.12 13:21

Can anyone tell me why this thread is headed, "Premeditated"?

Does it mean premeditated abduction?

Estelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PREMEDITATED

Post by frank zappa on 06.05.12 19:24

Estlle,the reason I named this post "premeditated" was simple to fathom

frank zappa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Premeditated

Post by ladyblackthorn on 06.05.12 23:24

Hi.

Just wanted to say, regardless of whether all the others had locked their appartment doors, Kate claimed in her book that the shutters to 5A were, 'pushed all the way up'.

Surely Kate would have shared this knowledge pdq, and surely the other parents in the group would, (should) have darted to their own appts. to check the same hadn't happened there.

ladyblackthorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum