The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky

Post by uppatoffee 03.05.12 22:29

I just don't get it. Surely if you are reviewing what happened you would start with the basics. Ie establish who was there, get them all interviewed and see what they say. Regardless of whether you think they played any part in it or not. It's not rocket science. Then you can look at how that fitted with what was said at the time.

Churning up all these old sightings, taking psychics seriously and asking people to keep their eyes open for a blonde 9 year old is just crazy.

wft
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky

Post by friedtomatoes 03.05.12 22:39

candyfloss wrote:Pat Brown doesn't think much of this latest news re the psychics.............

PAT BROWN‏@ProfilerPatB

This "review" just gets stupider and stupider. #whatanembarrasmenttotruepoliceworkhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/9243290/Madeleine-McCann-police-to-re-examine-evidence-of-psychics.html #McCann #MadeleineMcCann
Pat Brown is no ones fool
big grin

Nite all, off to watch Question Time.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.05.12 10:37

Here's a thought.
What do we think Crimestoppers now think about the revelation that they did not pass on messages to the police ?
That is the whole reason for their being, but it is being said in the National media that they failed to do it.

I wonder if someone in the UK could ring and try to get an answer from the senior supervisor.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.12 10:40

PeterMac wrote:Here's a thought.
What do we think Crimestoppers now think about the revelation that they did not pass on messages to the police ?
That is the whole reason for their being, but it is being said in the National media that they failed to do it.

I wonder if someone in the UK could ring and try to get an answer from the senior supervisor.

Hi PeterMac, Martin Brunt said they were told by Leicestershire Police not to pass on the crank (my word) leads, ie those from psychics etc., as they were totally inundated. It is on the video somewhere I posted. I saw him say it on Sky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.12 13:31

These tweets from Prof David Canter. His profile below.......

@ProfDavidCanter

Professor David Canter, Applied social psychologist Director Int Centre for Investigative Psychology, President Int. Academy for Investigative Psychology

North Wales · http://www.davidcanter.com

Prof David Canter‏@ProfDavidCanter

...revelations as it is reported they now plan to do as they reopen the #Madeleine #McCann search. When will the police learn some science?

48m Prof David Canter‏@ProfDavidCanter

Studies have shown its a waste of #taxpayer money for #police to follow up information from people who have dreamed or had other #psychic...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 04.05.12 13:52

All I can do is shake my head at all this. Why do SY think it a good idea to investigate psychic stuff?

The MET is already under pressure from the Leveson enquiry, why would they make themselves look silly by investigating psychic visions in arguably the highest profile missing child case in the world?

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 04.05.12 14:28

Mr Amaral must still be in the loop as he stated in an interview after Panorama went out, that the leads were from psychics.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.05.12 14:32

candyfloss wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Here's a thought.

Hi PeterMac, Martin Brunt said they were told by Leicestershire Police not to pass on the crank (my word) leads, ie those from psychics etc., as they were totally inundated. It is on the video somewhere I posted. I saw him say it on Sky.
Indeed, but if the general public get the idea that what they say to Crimestoppers can cheerfully be ignored because someone has decided they are a crank without looking at what you told them, then the whole edifice falls. I doubt that Crimestoppers will be pleased about that. Or perhaps they should change their slogan, to "Ring Crimestoppers - unless you are a crank."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 04.05.12 14:34

TheTruthWillOut wrote:All I can do is shake my head at all this. Why do SY think it a good idea to investigate psychic stuff?

The MET is already under pressure from the Leveson enquiry, why would they make themselves look silly by investigating psychic visions in arguably the highest profile missing child case in the world?

Because someone could be confessing or turning someone in, under the guise of it being a vision, apparently. However, if after a year this is all they've found, the original investigation must have been pretty much in order IMO.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.05.12 14:36

Spaniel wrote:Mr Amaral must still be in the loop as he stated in an interview after Panorama went out, that the leads were from psychics.

Good spot
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 04.05.12 14:51

Spaniel wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:All I can do is shake my head at all this. Why do SY think it a good idea to investigate psychic stuff?

Because someone could be confessing or turning someone in, under the guise of it being a vision, apparently. However, if after a year this is all they've found, the original investigation must have been pretty much in order IMO.

Good points Spaniel. I do hope that the main reason there doing this comes down to dare I say it.........Leaving no (legal) stone unturned.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 Empty Psychics?

Post by worriedmum 04.05.12 16:59

I'm SO confused. I thought pshchics made contact with the spirit world-people who have 'passed over'. What has this to do with an investigation that says' Madeleine could still be alive and there are 195 leads?' Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 172348
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.12 17:06

worriedmum wrote:I'm SO confused. I thought pshchics made contact with the spirit world-people who have 'passed over'. What has this to do with an investigation that says' Madeleine could still be alive and there are 195 leads?' Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 172348

Nice one! No one - certainly SY doesn't seem to have thought of that angle. So psychics - yes - on the whole have contact with the spirit world. Hmm, have a look at the Swansea connection topic. TM got rid of them pretty quickly even though two psychics 'friends of the family' had been called in very early!
Imo to substantiate Kate's 'feeling' about a boat. What a circus!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 04.05.12 17:09

worriedmum wrote:I'm SO confused. I thought pshchics made contact with the spirit world-people who have 'passed over'. What has this to do with an investigation that says' Madeleine could still be alive and there are 195 leads?' Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 172348
No worried mum, mediums make contact with the other side. Pyschics are people who see what others can't. Ooh err, that makes us all pyschics then.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 Empty Madeliene: Police review phone calls - Breaking News on Sky

Post by ladyblackthorn 04.05.12 19:42

Someone else must have seen this psychic nonsense mentioned in the Mail .....But wait, it's not all bad.

Now for the good news.... Pats twitter message gets printed too ! Madeleine: Police Review Phone Calls .... Breaking News on Sky - Page 2 50899
ladyblackthorn

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.05.12 20:30

tigger wrote:

Nice one! No one - certainly SY doesn't seem to have thought of that angle. So psychics - yes - on the whole have contact with the spirit world. Hmm, have a look at the Swansea connection topic. TM got rid of them pretty quickly even though two psychics 'friends of the family' had been called in very early!
Imo to substantiate Kate's 'feeling' about a boat. What a circus!

Yes the Swansea topic is very interesting

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4237-swansea-connections?highlight=swansea

jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top