The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Carole Tranmer - Page 6 Mm11

Carole Tranmer - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Carole Tranmer - Page 6 Mm11

Carole Tranmer - Page 6 Regist10

Carole Tranmer

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carole Tranmer - Page 6 Empty Re: Carole Tranmer

Post by Sofia 12.03.18 1:13

You are right, I was not thinking of that pimple man, I was thinking only of the description tasmin gave, as she also talks about some kind of pimples or nicks from shaving, sorry, not that guy at all. And yes, DP was also staying there so it's normal he was seen there, but I still find the kid's statement very interesting as her description is so detailed and she found him so creepy. About CT is she talking of someone coming out of 5a or 5b, do you think? I can't quite get it.
Sofia

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.03.18 1:42

Snipped from Tamsin Silence's witness statement..

Concerning the individual, she describes him as being: Caucasian race, light skin, so he wasn't Portuguese, but could be British, according to her criteria. Approximately 180 cm tall, thin complexion, 30/35 years of age. Short hair, like shaved with 1 cm of length and fair, but she isn't sure if it was blonde because the sun was reflecting, and made perception more difficult. She didn't see the eyes because he wore dark glasses of black colour, with a structure of mass, a thick frame. He had a large forehead. Nose of normal size, a bit pointy and sharp. Large ears, close against the head. Mouth with thin lips, she didn't see his teeth. Chin pointing up, which stood out on a face that she describes as sharp. No beard, no moustache, a clean shave. No other special signs, apart from some small pimples on the face as a result of shaving. He looked ugly, even 'disgusting'.

The first time that she saw him he was wearing a sports style jacket of thin black leather, with a zipper and several pockets also with similar zippers, in silver. She saw no label or inscription. The jacket was open, therefore she saw a white t-shirt, with a dark blue label near the waist, which she cannot identify very well.

Trousers, she thinks, of blue jeans, worn out. Sports shoes (trainers) in black and grey, with a wave, maybe 'Nike' in a colour that she can't remember.

The second time, he wore the same jacket, this time zipped up, because the day was colder than the first one, windy. She didn't notice the rest of the clothing. She says that on that day he had a pen with a string attached to one of his pockets.

The first time, he was leaning against the wall against his hands, and the second time, he had his hands in his pockets.

She never saw him with any photo camera, or any mobile phone, although the second time, he might have a device in his pocket, which she detected by the shape.

----------

I think that description completely rules out David Payne. 

Admittedly the detail of Ms Silence's sighting is rather peculiar, she was but twelve years of age, it seems a bit outlandish to me that she can so accurately describe a stranger for no apparent reason other than him just being there.  She claims to have relatives that lived in apartment 5a in days gone by, it's therefore reasonable to assume she and/or her family were familiar with Pamela Fenn and other locals such as the Murats so, who knows?  Whatever, it didn't seem to have any positive impact on the PJ investigation apart from yet another bogus lead.

Carole Tranmer?  I don't think she knows herself roll what she saw or where she saw.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia 12.03.18 1:53

Well, it's funny because as I was reading her description I thought of him imediatly lol, as we say in portugal, "cada cabeça sua sentença", I guess :) 
It was of no relevance to the case, that is for sure.
Sofia

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.03.18 2:07

Aha!  You hail from Portugal - that'll be handy thumbsup .

Snipped from Carole Tranmer's witness statement..

"We were all seated on the terrace, hummm'talking, and I was inclined to look below and this is when I saw someone leave the apartment of the first floor, closing the gate very gently as they were leaving, opening and closing the gate with much caution and in silence. It appeared to me very strange.

They looked to one side and the other, shut the gate and walked very quickly downwards. It was at this point that I turned to my aunt and my husband and exclaimed 'That was really very strange', but they were talking and very involved in the conversation (inaudible). I became involved in the conversation and did not think anymore about the incident.

We left when it was around 6h30, after having finished eating and doing other things, and on Friday we passed by car, continuing to look at properties and such. We did not visit any estate agents, and on Saturday we left. We got to the airport and heard people talking about a missing child. This did not yet bring anything back and we commented on the horror."

-----------

See what I mean eyebrows ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia 12.03.18 2:17

Yes, I'm portuguese and I'm happy to help regarding our wonderful yet complex language :)

To be honest, the only other rogatories I read were from the paynes, and next to those, especially DP, at least CT reads like a sane person lol. DP gave me a headache....
Sofia

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 07.05.19 21:06

In light of the latest crazy news report that Carole Tranmer may have seen this German paedophile, the latest patsy in the McCann coverup, latest "chief suspect in the McCann investigation, I thought it may be a good time to bump this thread.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.05.19 23:11

Of all the statements featured in the PJ files, I view Carole Tranmer's as the most extraordinary.

For starters, her only claim to fame was an alleged visit to her aunt's apartment, during her visit to the locale apartment hunting and whatever else.

Yet here we are with a very lengthy interview detailing her life history and ripping yarns about a safety gate lurker in broad day light.

The testimony has a life of it's own - it doesn't even fit in anywhere with Pamela Fenn's questionable input.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 08.05.19 10:48

CT says this man "closed the gate in silence".
Maybe he did, but I can't see any wrong in this.
Correct me if I'am wrong, but was there even a lock mechanism on that gate?
To me it look's like there's only a "doorstop" so if someone close this gate with power the gate would bounce up again so that's could be the simple reason why he closed the gate gently.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 08.05.19 18:25

NickE wrote:CT says this man "closed the gate in silence".
Maybe he did, but I can't see any wrong in this.
Correct me if I'am wrong, but was there even a lock mechanism on that gate?
To me it look's like there's only a "doorstop" so if someone close this gate with power the gate would bounce up again so that's could be the simple reason why he closed the gate gently.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If Tramner didn't know the McCanns or their friends at that time, how could she be sure that it want one of them closing the gate?

Saying that, given the discrepancy of the date, I very much doubt that Tramner was even in the area that week.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum