The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I began by believing them..... Mm11

I began by believing them..... Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I began by believing them..... Mm11

I began by believing them..... Regist10

I began by believing them.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I began by believing them..... Empty I began by believing them.....

Post by worriedmum 17.01.12 9:47

Hello everyone,
first of all I am amazed by the amount of work done by concerned people trying to get at the truth. I am shocked by the one-sided reporting in the media and the apparent power to silence critics of any 'accepted' theory. I applaud Goncalo Amaral's courage.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

I began by believing them..... Empty Re: I began by believing them.....

Post by Guest 17.01.12 9:49

Welcome from one worried mum to another!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 17.01.12 9:53

thank you Jean. Yes I have four children and I could never have left them alone....
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

I began by believing them..... Empty welcome

Post by russiandoll 17.01.12 9:59

I am not cynical by nature but from the get-go I never bought their story. Having read through a lot of the released PJ files with still more to do and having visited and read a lot on the discussion forums I decided to borrow the dreadful book from my local library and then , after becoming enraged by the statement that the book was truthful [ when it is full of lies that can be proved by the police files], I decided to make my voice heard.
I praise the courage of G Amaral and anyone who dares stick his or her head above the parapet, I am ashamed of the British media and embarrassed by the sad state of investigative journalism, which ,had it been done would have blown the case wide open and alerted the gullible public who have been kept ignorant and misled [and who would need time and patience they possibly do not have, to research this tangled web of deceit] to the facts of this case.
Welcome here and I look forward to your contributions.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 17.01.12 10:01

And it wasn't just one night they left them alone, it was 6 consecutive nights apparently!!!

People have things that can't be discovered hence the silence of critics or anyone getting or who can get to the truth. I am sure there are people up to no good and abusing their positions in society and their only concerns is their reputations/money over an innocent 3 year old child

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.01.12 10:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to the forum worriedmum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 17.01.12 10:37

Thank you for your welcome, I am new to all this .I have posted some questions abot the Mrs Fenn/crying incident-not sure if I should have started a new thread? Any way if you get chance to look I would welcome your help.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

I began by believing them..... Empty I began by believing them.....but tis made me doubt....

Post by worriedmum 17.01.12 16:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does anyone else see something unexpected at 21 seconds?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.01.12 16:16

This clip has been posted before but newer members may not have seen it so I'll wait and see what their reactions are. I know what I think about it though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 17.01.12 16:29

I see gerry trying to suppress himself from laughing, then closing his eyes to try and get himself focused in getting into serious hurt mode

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 17.01.12 16:41

He seems to smile at the thought of Madeleine being seen. At the start he was terrible at hiding his true feelin gs, over the years it improves. There are many examples. I actually want to throw up at that grin.
Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top