The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The punishment for making a false allegation - Page 3 Mm11

The punishment for making a false allegation - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The punishment for making a false allegation - Page 3 Mm11

The punishment for making a false allegation - Page 3 Regist10

The punishment for making a false allegation

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The punishment for making a false allegation - Page 3 Empty Re: The punishment for making a false allegation

Post by Guest 01.12.09 13:40

Autumn wrote:Why cant we all just wait until the police have finished their investigation? And that includes Debbie Butler, she does herself no favours in the way she has conducted herself and is her own worst enemy. How can we be expected to take seriously, a woman who litters her countless posts, accusing Mr Bennett of fraud, with stupid 'legs in the air hysterical laughing' emotes. She may find it all hysterically funny but, many others fear for her mental health and Mr Bennett's personal safety.

Well that might be a good idea, but when Bennett comes on here with his cock and bull time lines he has to expect people to call him out over it.

It's he that is claiming she only did any of this because he sacked her when it's obvious he sacked her because she did it.

You are all quick enough to call out a bunch of holidaymakers over their timelines because they are often a few minutes out - Bennett's is days out lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The punishment for making a false allegation - Page 3 Empty Re: The punishment for making a false allegation

Post by Guest 01.12.09 13:46

Have to admit though, the mans got balls of steel, I mean to disregard hundreds of statements, dozens of forensic scientists, hundreds of police across two countries, insinuate two entire countries are corrupt and come down on the side of one known criminal, disgraced, ex detective who was removed from an investigation after only a few months .... I mean, if you are going to make a bizarre allegation, bloody go for it LARGE, that's what I say
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Nick 01.12.09 14:24

lima wrote:Are you Tonys Mum?

I only say things like that about my children :D

Not his mum no, but a close confidante.
Old Nick

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie 01.12.09 15:49

murat_fan wrote:I think if you libel someone you should go round with oversized (80's) glasses on and sport a stupid hairstyle.

Better than being an evil twisted shit like you. Put your picture up and lets have a look at you..pathetic bully, This is exactly what Jills post refered to..Imagine a christmas party with pros and antis.
Jamie

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top