The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 3 Mm11

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 3 Mm11

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 3 Regist10

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 3 Empty Re: Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs

Post by jd 30.11.11 16:29

Stella wrote:
jd wrote:I was thinking more of someone who has an ex-wife out there!

Ooh, I think we are possibly talking about the same person then. Maybe?

Yes, someone who got themselves very deeply involved in this and appears to be very sensitive too! certainly not a real man!lol.. You'd have to have a good personal motive to get so heavily involved in someone else's problem like this with whom you apparently don't know

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 3 Empty Re: Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs

Post by Guest 30.11.11 16:37

jd wrote:
Stella wrote:

Yes, someone who got themselves very deeply involved in this and appears to be very sensitive too! certainly not a real man!lol.. You'd have to have a good personal motive to get so heavily involved in someone else's problem like this with whom you apparently don't know

The big question is, why did he get top level Government support from day one to help protect his identity. He is not named in the tapas receptionist's statement and if this was his apartment, his name is also being witheld from documents in the files that must have been produced by the PJ concerning questions relating to that apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 30.11.11 16:41

i thought that the portuguise dogs would only pick up a child lost or locked in ,not at all cadava scent? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.11.11 16:42

Stella wrote:
jd wrote:
Stella wrote:

The big question is, why did he get top level Government support from day one to help protect his identity. He is not named in the tapas receptionist's statement and if this was his apartment, his name is also being witheld from documents in the files that must have been produced by the PJ concerning questions relating to that apartment.

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about might it just be freemasonry?

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations." page 183 of the masonry handbook

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41839

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 16:44

joyce1938 wrote:i thought that the portuguise dogs would only pick up a child lost or locked in ,not at all cadava scent? joyce1938

That is correct joyce1938. The question is why is there no documents anywhere confirming that Eddie or Keela was asked to search that apartment?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.11 16:46

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
Stella wrote:
jd wrote:
Stella wrote:

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about might it just be freemasonry?

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations." page 183 of the masonry handbook

That might do it Get'em, along with possibly the real reason Madeleine died.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 30.11.11 16:49

stella, maybe rotting meat was enough to make dogs smell and sniff,i cant think it would elert to any other smell,so its anyones guess. I also cant understand that eddie and keeler didnt have chance to go there ,are we certain of that as fact? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.11.11 16:49

Stella wrote:
Stella wrote:Apartment 5J of the same block was also checked as the dog had been more agitated than before as if there were a very strong strange odour there. It was stated that this apartment had been unoccupied for some time.

If that is true, the smell that would have come from that apartment would have been very apparent when the cleaner visited 5i, just next door.

Can I also just say here that the cleaner may not necessarily have noticed any smell.

When I was in the police many years ago I attended a death in a block of flats - an old man had hanged himself behind his front door. When we looked through the letterbox the stench hit us...yet his postman hadn't reported anything.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.11.11 16:52

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:If you're talking about who I think you're talking about might it just be freemasonry?

Good point...maybe it was a very close masonry 'friend'

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.11.11 16:56

I feel like Lloyd Gossman "Apartment 5J...Now who would live in a place like this!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 30.11.11 17:00

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

Agreed. You cannot rule out masonic influence; this case is riddled with it - like much of life/society.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 30.11.11 17:06

joyce1938 wrote:stella, maybe rotting meat was enough to make dogs smell and sniff,i cant think it would elert to any other smell,so its anyones guess. I also cant understand that eddie and keeler didnt have chance to go there ,are we certain of that as fact? joyce1938

Sorry joyce1938 but I disagree that they wouldn't alert to any other smell. How many times have we heard a body was found by dog walkers. Most likely found by the dog, they smelt cadaver. I believe the GNR dogs smelt cadaver in apartment 5J, it was said they were reacting to a smell which was by the fridge, not the actual fridge.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 30.11.11 17:15

stella i didnt realize that dogs picked up cadava scent with out training,ofcourse hadnt thought about that situation,i just hadnt realized that can be so , what is point of a trained dog in cadava ,if not needed,?i had never given a thought that any dog may do the same.joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 30.11.11 17:24

joyce1938 wrote:stella i didnt realize that dogs picked up cadava scent with out training,ofcourse hadnt thought about that situation,i just hadnt realized that can be so , what is point of a trained dog in cadava ,if not needed,?i had never given a thought that any dog may do the same.joyce1938

Sorry joyce1938, I didn't mean they alert in the same way a dog trained for this purpose would. They wouldn't, I'm a dog owner and know how my dog behaves when he smells a dead bird etc. He continuously smells the dead bird or mouse until pulled away. I think it may be because it is such a distinctive smell and one he doesn't smell that often, maybe they know it is the smell of death, I don't know.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.11.11 17:27

joyce1938 wrote:stella i didnt realize that dogs picked up cadava scent with out training,ofcourse hadnt thought about that situation,i just hadnt realized that can be so , what is point of a trained dog in cadava ,if not needed,?i had never given a thought that any dog may do the same.joyce1938

I assume that in the case of the dog walkers the dog has an actual body to sniff whereas a cadaver dog only has the remaining scent if the body has already been removed. I assume they are trained so their noses are much more sensitive, they need to be able to report that a body had been there. Wasn't it said in the case of Baby Lisa that a cadaver dog can detect scent around 28 years later?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052957/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Photos-Baby-Lisas-bedroom-handprints-wall.html#ixzz1bk09hA7B

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 30.11.11 18:28

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:

I assume that in the case of the dog walkers the dog has an actual body to sniff whereas a cadaver dog only has the remaining scent if the body has already been removed. I assume they are trained so their noses are much more sensitive, they need to be able to report that a body had been there. Wasn't it said in the case of Baby Lisa that a cadaver dog can detect scent around 28 years later?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052957/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Photos-Baby-Lisas-bedroom-handprints-wall.html#ixzz1bk09hA7B

Get 'em Goncalo you are right that they had an actual body to sniff, but dogs will pick up on smells where something had been. I think that is what happened in 5J, that's why the rotting meat was in the fridge, to distract...rotting meat in the boot of the hire car, to distract. I think the McCanns for the first time may have been telling the truth about the rotting meat in the boot, but it was put there for a reason.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 30.11.11 20:14

Rotting pig or cow meat which is purely muscle meat & fat, does not smell anything like a whole rotting human to a dog. The EVRD has been trained not to alert to foodstuffs so although, if hungry, the dog may stop and sniff rotting animal flesh, it would not alert to it.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 3 Empty dogs' noses

Post by russiandoll 30.11.11 22:31

not really relevant but just to demonstrate the sensitivity of an untrained dog which will alert to anything with a strong odour unlike the trained ones who are trained to only alert to blood, body fluids, cadaverine...
my 2 dogs have alerted me twice to dead cats on a local field. the most recent was 9 months ago, and until a couple of months back one dog was constantly circling and sniffing in the spot where he had started barking furiously reacting to this scent.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 30.11.11 22:47

thanks everyone for interest in what we are considering. Maybe the difference we are considering is, if a body is available to sniff at ,that is one thing ,if removed then to detect cadava is another thing altogether?So do we think that someones body was in apartment,or cadavaand no body? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.12.11 0:04

joyce1938...may I ask if you are really a 15 year old boy?

In all your posts, you do not come across as a 72 year old woman with a life of experience whatsoever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.11 8:58

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
Stella wrote:
Stella wrote:Apartment 5J of the same block was also checked as the dog had been more agitated than before as if there were a very strong strange odour there. It was stated that this apartment had been unoccupied for some time.

If that is true, the smell that would have come from that apartment would have been very apparent when the cleaner visited 5i, just next door.

Can I also just say here that the cleaner may not necessarily have noticed any smell.

When I was in the police many years ago I attended a death in a block of flats - an old man had hanged himself behind his front door. When we looked through the letterbox the stench hit us...yet his postman hadn't reported anything.

Goncalo Amaral has already told us that the body had not started to decompose, as he could tell it had been kept frozen for more than 3 weeks.

The GNR tracker dogs are not trained to pick up the smell of cadaverine. If they reacted to 5J, this means they were picking up the scent of whatever they had been given and connecting it to that apartment 5J. The big question is, had they really been given something to do with Madeleine in the first place?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 01.12.11 9:53

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 3 410353720 jd,sorry tohear you think i am 15 yrs old by my writing this week,sometimes i find it hard to express in few words exactly how i have read another post,there really is no need to be a bit rude ,none of us know it all anywhere ,we are trying to speculate most of the time.lets be friends eh?joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.12.11 10:00

joyce1938 wrote:Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs - Page 3 410353720 jd,sorry tohear you think i am 15 yrs old by my writing this week,sometimes i find it hard to express in few words exactly how i have read another post,there really is no need to be a bit rude ,none of us know it all anywhere ,we are trying to speculate most of the time.lets be friends eh?joyce1938

I wasn't meaning to be rude though I accept it came across as being. I will keep my thoughts to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.11 10:59

A summary of the points so far concerning apartment 5J

The owner of the apartment is not listed.

The cleaner stated it was empty when Madeleine disappeared.

The PJ stated it had been unoccupied for some time.

Two GNR Tracker Dogs, Rex and Zarus on the 4th May, after being given a blanket, showed interest at the front door.

Two GNR Tracker Dogs, Rex and Zarus on the 7th May, after being given an item of Madeleine’s clothing, became more agitated than before at the front door.

Interest was shown close to the fridge, which was open and contained rotting meat and vegetables.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 01.12.11 11:13

Stella, I agree with what you said that madeleines body was frozen, but I believe that Madeleine died before the 3rd May, possibly on the 1st May. I think her body was put into 5J then moved by the 3rd May somewhere else, the 'abduction' could then take place. To me it makes sense to put her there first then things could be put into place to move her somewhere safe and then to her final resting place, somewhere in Portugal.

BTW still looking for the bit where Gerry was seen in the hire car when Eddie and Keela were doing the search at the apartments. Will probably take forever as I go from recent posts to historic threads on this site and there is so much information on here. But I am persistent and will find it!
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top