The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are Carter-Ruck the most generous lawyers in the U.K.? - Page 3 Mm11

Are Carter-Ruck the most generous lawyers in the U.K.? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are Carter-Ruck the most generous lawyers in the U.K.? - Page 3 Mm11

Are Carter-Ruck the most generous lawyers in the U.K.? - Page 3 Regist10

Are Carter-Ruck the most generous lawyers in the U.K.?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are Carter-Ruck the most generous lawyers in the U.K.? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Carter-Ruck the most generous lawyers in the U.K.?

Post by aiyoyo 03.11.11 15:15

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Aiyoyo, Peter Carter Ruck is the man who founded the law firm. He's dead now, so it's definitely not him monitoring the forum big grin

It is Isabel Hudson who monitors the forum.

The screenshot I posted earlier is just one of many - that screenshot showed their longest visit. For a fair few months Carter Ruck visited this forum every day without fail (except weekends) sometimes they visited here more than once a day. Their last visit was 6 days ago so maybe their work here is done.

Rhodes on JATYK said this: "they've got themselves in a tizz that someone from Carter Ruck was on their forum for 19 hours. Are they mad? Someone has gone for a look and hasn't shut the page------------what a bunch of useless amateur nuttahs they all are"

The settings on this forum are set so that if someone is online but doesn't post or refresh the page then they are automatically disconnected after 60 minutes so it's not the case that Isabel Hudson looked at this forum and didn't shut the page and therefore we are not a "bunch of useless amateur nuttahs".

I thought JATYK was closed by force? Have they reincarnated elsewhere? Not that I want to visit that cesspit full of nut cases, just curious those devils managed to reincarnate.
One would think they spend more time here than CR's staff going by their mindless comments
Anyway what is it to them if members here go into a tizz or not over CR's visit - what business is it of their how members react here. Who are these long term stalkers of this forum who either weren't taught or didnt learn any manners hence sprouting from their derriere as usual - just a sad bunch of space wasters really.
.[/i]
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Are Carter-Ruck the most generous lawyers in the U.K.? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Carter-Ruck the most generous lawyers in the U.K.?

Post by Me 04.11.11 15:31

And here's the burning question. Why are Carter Ruck / McCann's so obssessed by Tony's posts? Why are they prepared to spend so much time,resources and money trailing him on a relatively (no offence intended) small forum viewed by, in the general scheme of things, a small audience?

Where is the value in someone from CR spending 19 hours on this forum going over posts and threads? What's their best outcome? They will never recoup from a private individual like Tony the thousands of pounds of billable hours they've undoubtedly racked up in watching his every word. Even if they take him to court and win, even if they bankrupt him, they have no hope of recovering their costs which must run now well into 6 figures.

So what's the motive, given all this? The only conclusion one can draw is that it's a spiteful witch hunt, off the clock and personal.

Because i can see no logic or cost versus benefit value in their actions.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.11.11 15:41

Me wrote: The only conclusion one can draw is that it's a spiteful witch hunt, off the clock and personal.

I think they have proven this beyond any doubt

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.11.11 15:52

jd wrote:
Me wrote: The only conclusion one can draw is that it's a spiteful witch hunt, off the clock and personal.

I think they have proven this beyond any doubt

Or who they are protecting is/are beyond price and this forum has to be monitored as it is getting close to the truth.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 04.11.11 16:01

Me wrote:And here's the burning question. Why are Carter Ruck / McCann's so obssessed by Tony's posts? Why are they prepared to spend so much time,resources and money trailing him on a relatively (no offence intended) small forum viewed by, in the general scheme of things, a small audience?

Yes, it's a small audience here but if you google anything to do with the McCanns then this forum is usually amongst those sites listed. And the internet as a whole has a much greater worldwide audience. I suspect that has a lot to do with it.
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 04.11.11 16:40

happychick wrote:
Me wrote:And here's the burning question. Why are Carter Ruck / McCann's so obssessed by Tony's posts? Why are they prepared to spend so much time,resources and money trailing him on a relatively (no offence intended) small forum viewed by, in the general scheme of things, a small audience?

Yes, it's a small audience here but if you google anything to do with the McCanns then this forum is usually amongst those sites listed. And the internet as a whole has a much greater worldwide audience. I suspect that has a lot to do with it.

I'm not criticising the audience numbers i'm just saying that the amount of visitors / posters to this forum does not justify the rabid paranoia and expense CR are investing in monitoring it.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.11.11 16:52

Well, small minded and vindictive people are their own worst enemy. Who would have thought CR would allow themselves to be reduced to doing security guard duty watching human traffic on a forum, and what's so laughable is their employer is but a pair of OCD twats.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.11.11 17:43

Nina wrote:
Or SNIP this forum has to be monitored as it is getting close to the truth.
Or that Tony B in particular has some information which is potentially devastating to them.
It may be that Tony B himself does not know which particular piece of information that is, but they have to keep watching just in case he develops it by accident, as it were.

Is that about it Carter-Ruck ?
Do tell us, or perhaps get your tame troll Muratfan, who is on record as having told the world that you - Carter-Ruck - sponsor him, do the work.
Unless of course he is a liar and you do not sponsor him...
In which case do please tell.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.11.11 18:14

PeterMac wrote:
Nina wrote:
Or that Tony B in particular has some information which is potentially devastating to them.
It may be that Tony B himself does not know which particular piece of information that is, but they have to keep watching just in case he develops it by accident, as it were.

Do tell us, or perhaps get your tame troll Muratfan, who is on record as having told the world that you - Carter-Ruck - sponsor him, do the work.

Yes PeterMac TB could be very near to the truth about elements of this case and not aware but the Mc'Cs will and I wager that there are times when one of then calls to the other "Just come and read this, oh s@^t"

I sincerely hope that TB has everything backed up and held in a secure place but more important that he and his nearest and dearest are taking all precautions for personal security.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.11.11 19:51

Nina wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Nina wrote:

Yes PeterMac TB could be very near to the truth about elements of this case and not aware but the Mc'Cs will and I wager that there are times when one of then calls to the other "Just come and read this, oh s@^t"

I sincerely hope that TB has everything backed up and held in a secure place but more important that he and his nearest and dearest are taking all precautions for personal security.

Oh dear we are all whispering in fear as if the mccanns are hooked up with mafia and we all got to be careful. But hey, secret agents can be legal mafia so who knows.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top