The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Regist10

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Guest 14.10.11 23:25

Marian wrote:In this link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - the story mentions that the paper had printed photos of Madeleine in Ireland "in the weeks following her disappearance". Now they would be very interesting to see because that would confirm that they were taken in 2007, though whether the girl was really Madeleine would be harder to prove. I wonder if it's possible to pursue this further though I guess without an exact date of the relevant issue it will be difficult.

By the way, note the reference under the photo to Madeleine with "a couple of friends".
found this from 11 may 2007 with the beach photo of the group of kids. Still can't say if it is madeleine as who knows which photos are of her but this is only 8 days after the disappearance and before they produced the last photo so might not be photoshopped.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by TheTruthWillOut 14.10.11 23:42

uppatoffee wrote:Pamalam's site also has this very blurry image from the Donegal holiday.

I hadn't seen that picture before. It confirms that they got the ice cream from the shop called "Books & Charts" directly opposite Tully bookmakers.

@Moa I, for the first time in this case, got my tape measure out so I could see what 90cm looks like. It really is short for a 4 year old! My under 2 year old niece is at or just below this! Shocked
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.11 23:43

Moa wrote:

But isn't this just the lugage tags? The twins might share travelbag therefor only four tags..?
But she looks a lot taller than 90 cm on that Donegal picture. im 100 % sure she is taller than that. My niese is 90 cm and looks more like seans hight,,

not sure if they are luggage tags or boarding tags .. Was hoping someone who has flown ryan air would know. Though given the charges for luggage on Ryan air and the short break would be surprised if there was much luggage taken. Even 4 bags seems a lot .... And given they were all supposed to have shared toothbrushes in Portugal can't imagine there would be excessive luggage!
Can't believe this is the same girl as in the tennis photo a few weeks later
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.11 23:58

Jean wrote:Interesting posting The Truth Will Out - let's hope that it does some day! I don't know one end of a car from another (well maybe wearing my glasses I can) so I can't comment on that side of your research.

I can only say that, in my opinion, the twins and the girl who is supposedly Madeleine look too old for the photo to have been taken as claimed in early April 2007.

The fact that, as far as I am aware, it wasn't published anywhere before 2008 makes it highly likely that it was not taken in 2007. I will gladly eat humble pie if anyone has proof that it was published in 2007!

Very well spotted Stewie. I shall be tucking in to humble pie tomorrow! The photos were indeed made available in 2007. As for the rather blurred photo - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - what is that on the left hand of the girl supposed to be Madeleine? Possibly a glove but it looks very strange, nobody else is wearing gloves.

I certainly agree with you Stewie thst she does not look like the tennis ball girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 15.10.11 0:05

Ok, based on what I've just downloaded I do not believe that such a person named 'Joe Persons' exists at least not in connection with Eileen Mccann/her pub. In fact the person(s) responsible for registering the name are somewhat/slightly different. I'm not fully aware of the rules of copyright and reproducing what I've found is, but perhaps direct message me for specific details on who the bar was registered to and when. I do now believe that, at best this Donegal story is a complete fabrication at worst, a campaign of misinformation at its very worst.
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 15.10.11 0:23

Lady-Heather wrote:Ok, based on what I've just downloaded I do not believe that such a person named 'Joe Persons' exists at least not in connection with Eileen Mccann/her pub. In fact the person(s) responsible for registering the name are somewhat/slightly different. I'm not fully aware of the rules of copyright and reproducing what I've found is, but perhaps direct message me for specific details on who the bar was registered to and when. I do now believe that, at best this Donegal story is a complete fabrication at worst, a campaign of misinformation at its very worst.

Nothing is ever straight forward with this case is it!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.10.11 0:48

Lady-Heather wrote:Ok, based on what I've just downloaded I do not believe that such a person named 'Joe Persons' exists at least not in connection with Eileen Mccann/her pub. In fact the person(s) responsible for registering the name are somewhat/slightly different. I'm not fully aware of the rules of copyright and reproducing what I've found is, but perhaps direct message me for specific details on who the bar was registered to and when. I do now believe that, at best this Donegal story is a complete fabrication at worst, a campaign of misinformation at its very worst.

Hallelujah! I don't know you Lady Heather but you're talking my kind of language. I don't even need to see those papers to say I agree 100%.

The McCanns have' never owned that bar imo. They reportedly left Ireland & moved to Scotland in 1967; Eileen worked in a biscuit factory, Johnny was a joiner. Pull the other one.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 15.10.11 0:56

Makes me wonder just what the hell is going on this case. I don't know if these things are deliberate mis-directions or something bigger is being protected. huh
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.11 10:22

I've found a link to a Sadie Peoples who once ran a bar in St Johnston.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Empty 90cm

Post by uppatoffee 15.10.11 12:36

My 2 yr old daughter is also 90cm and she is average height for her age. The 3-4 clothes she has are 98cm - 1m +. 90cm would definitely be considered short for a 4 yr old.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.11 13:22

Here's a link to an apparently independent site about the history of St Johnston which mentions the McCanns' link to Joe's bar.

There is only one person named as working there now - Ann McNulty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.11 14:22

uppatoffee wrote:My 2 yr old daughter is also 90cm and she is average height for her age. The 3-4 clothes she has are 98cm - 1m +. 90cm would definitely be considered short for a 4 yr old.

And so is my 2 year old. just pasted 90 cm.
And if you look at the Donegal Photos, the twins look like they are close to 90 cm, compered with my own toddler. And no way is Madeleine 90 cm on those photos, she is clearly higher. If not im not for real either !!

I can not believe how the hell they got away with all the misinformation. Giving out pictures of her that are close to two years back when they have two days old photos of her, and then saying she is 90 cm ?? Clearly they didn't want people to look for the right girl ??
No way and im 200 % sure on this, she is not 90 cm. !! Thats just a bad joke unless they say she is a dwarf , but the pictures dont lie, usually..In this case there are truths and lies winding around eachothers..

I get so irritated about this case and feel so sorry for poor little Madeleine , whatever happened to her. Im sorry that her parents clearly have done evrything they can to make sure shes never found again..

bomb
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Empty stewies photo of donegal

Post by russiandoll 15.10.11 15:46

why the heck does sean look so much bigger than his twin sister? Amelie looks the same as poolside photo supposedly taken just before disappearance, and I never saw a holiday snap of Sean. Maddies face for sure, but she looks so much older than that poolside photo meant to have been taken a few weeks later..........
something def not right here.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Empty passports

Post by russiandoll 15.10.11 15:52

Kate says in her book that the police in Portugal took Maddies passport. that does not prove she was in Portugal though does it?. I am just starting to read the posts suggesting she might never have been on the Algarve in May........can't understand what the heck was going on if that was the case but Im intrigued. While the girl in the tennis ball photo looks much older than the compact girl at the pool, I have seen photos of a younger Maddie looking facially very similar to the Donegal photo.

Im beginning to ask myself if she had a twin !
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.10.11 17:50

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I decided to compare this picture:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With Google Streetview images. I think it is interesting? We have a red painted house, "Tully Bookmakers" appears dark green with gold letters and "Edward Boyle &" is visible, and the reported date of this picture is mid-April 2007?

This picture now has the red house now painted cream/beige? The sign's letters look completely different and "Edward Boyle &" is covered. Which would all be fine except, the Grey 4X4 in the foreground is, I believe, a Nissan Quasqai which wasn't launched in the UK/Ireland until late Feb 2007.

In this picture the house is still not red. On the left hand side of the picture you will see, I believe, a white Ford Kuga 4X4, which wasn't launched in the UK/Ireland until April 2008.

A closer look at the "Tully Bookmaker" sign. The same sign and colours as the one above with the grey 4X4.

To conclude: between late Feb 2007 to at least April 2008 the Tully bookmakers and it's neighbour don't appear to have changed.

That means the photo of the children at the beginning of this post must have been either:
1, Taken before Feb 2007 or sometime after April 2008.
2, Be Photoshopped
3, Or it is the wrong location. (I don't believe this)

My money would be on number 2. But *why* Photoshop it? It just baffles me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for the long post! If I have messed anything up, please let me know [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great find, thanks. It's definately the same location, I can't help but think the betting shop looked better before the refurb? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can someone upload this picture too please? looks like it was taken same day as the above, but direct and closer angle. I'm afraid I know nothing about cars so can't help with that bit.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by madge 15.10.11 17:51

I have to say I wondered about the relevance of this thread when it first started but now it's turned out to be one of the most interesting. thumbsup
madge
madge

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Empty Twin for Maddie

Post by uppatoffee 15.10.11 18:11

If you look at the England and Wales birth records on Ancestry there is another girl born to parents with the names McCann and Healey around a similar but not the same time. I think she might have been called Emily - can't remember off the top of my head. The only other entries for children with this combination are Maddie, Sean and Amelie. There are also no marriages listed of people with these names. Quite tempted to order a copy just to see what it says!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.11 18:17

[quote="Daisy"][quote="TheTruthWillOut"]I decided to compare this picture:

It's not only Madeleine who doesn't seem to look the same in photos. Have a look at this one (sorry I can't print it direct) of the cousins Fiona and Gregor who are it's said in the ice-cream photo.

It may just be me but does anyone think they look older in the Donegal photo than in the other one? I can't find the date it was taken but clearly it's after Madeleine's "disappearance".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.10.11 19:05

Marian wrote:Here's a link to an apparently independent site about the history of St Johnston which mentions the McCanns' link to Joe's bar.

There is only one person named as working there now - Ann McNulty.

I'm not so sure it is an independent source though Marian? If you look back to my OP you will see a link to the same site; this site is the only other source (outside of mainstream) that mentions "Joe's Bar" & "McCanns Bar". Also, Joe Peoples features quite a bit throughout this "community website" - he even writes for it. So does a Catherine Peoples. Interesting to know they have a section (mispelt) called "Madeline McCann". However, this is empty, maybe it was never written or maybe it was deleted. Who knows.

@ Madge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thankyou. Apologies that I didn't get the relevence over at the beginning. That's because presenting Info in a coherent order is not my strong point. Collating it, scrutinsing it, debating, discussing, Yup! Fine! Then when it comes to putting it down in a straight forward fashion, erm.. Nope! That's why I asked for help, I knew I wasn't alone in my suspicions about the Irish connection. There's some smart minds that visit this here forum. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That's the reason I come back.

I'll mention no names but I wonder if a certain notorious McCann supporter realises that she's spreading blatant lies, disinformation/misinformation, regarding the (UTE) videos/transcripts in her "Six Interviews of Kate & Gerry McCann"? Maybe she doesn't realise that she's promoting these lies & propaganda in her 'regrets & ramblings' blog? Maybe not, so I'll leave it awhile before ripping apart the disinfo she's peddling.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 15.10.11 19:09

[quote="Jean"][quote="Daisy"]
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I decided to compare this picture:

It's not only Madeleine who doesn't seem to look the same in photos. Have a look at this one (sorry I can't print it direct) of the cousins Fiona and Gregor who are it's said in the ice-cream photo.

It may just be me but does anyone think they look older in the Donegal photo than in the other one? I can't find the date it was taken but clearly it's after Madeleine's "disappearance".

Jean, I do agree, particularly the boy. This whole affair is a time warp, during which time I feel I have aged 20 years.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.10.11 19:19

I also agree with Jean & Nina. In fact Jean, I was hoping the link you gave was the photo I had in mind, it was! I can't upload photos but can someone please display the one of Gregor & Madeleine (long red dress) that was supposedly her 3rd birthday party (2006)? The boy looks no older 2 years later!

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by madge 15.10.11 19:23

madge
madge

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Empty Yes, definitely

Post by tigger 15.10.11 19:41

Daisy wrote:I also agree with Jean & Nina. In fact Jean, I was hoping the link you gave was the photo I had in mind, it was! I can't upload photos but can someone please display the one of Gregor & Madeleine (long red dress) that was supposedly her 3rd birthday party (2006)? The boy looks no older 2 years later!

Both the girl and the boy look older in the Donegal photo than in the one with Daddy John (wish you hadn't posted it so late at night, will I sleep after seeing that creepy, creepy face? - I think brother John is an important cog in the machine).

As Himself said, 'I don't believe you, I can use a spoon'.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 3 Empty Not the 3rd birthday either.

Post by tigger 15.10.11 19:48

madge wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maddie is too old there for her 3rd birthday, the same day the photo with the cake was taken? The cake seems to be for the twins.
We had quite a long thread on that last week, it can't be for the twins' birthday either, because the red flower in the background cannot be flowering by 1st Feb.
The cake / candle blowing photographs also looks photoshopped, there's quite a lot wrong with the arms, Maddie's hands and the shadows attached to the people. It looks as if this photo was taken the same day as the cake, the kitchen with Maddie looking sulky and this one.
She is wearing eyeliner again in the photographs. It's on the photographs and memories page 38.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.10.11 19:52

tigger wrote:
Daisy wrote:I also agree with Jean & Nina. In fact Jean, I was hoping the link you gave was the photo I had in mind, it was! I can't upload photos but can someone please display the one of Gregor & Madeleine (long red dress) that was supposedly her 3rd birthday party (2006)? The boy looks no older 2 years later!

Both the girl and the boy look older in the Donegal photo than in the one with Daddy John (wish you hadn't posted it so late at night, will I sleep after seeing that creepy, creepy face? - I think brother John is an important cog in the machine).

As Himself said, 'I don't believe you, I can use a spoon'.

Exactly tigger. There's no way there's 2 years between the boy in the 'Madeleine's birthday pics' in 2006 and the boy stood with his family wearing "Run for Madeleine" t shirts in 2008. Yet the Donegal photos show a much maturer looking boy early 2007? Jeez.. I'm baffled! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top