The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Trip to Huelva - Page 6 Mm11

Trip to Huelva - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Trip to Huelva - Page 6 Mm11

Trip to Huelva - Page 6 Regist10

Trip to Huelva

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trip to Huelva - Page 6 Empty Re: Trip to Huelva

Post by Pershing36 26.11.13 10:12

notlongnow wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
tigger wrote: The shots he's chosen to use say as much about him as his subjects. E.g. Kate apparently spacedout on happy pills going 'whoosh, clunk'. 
I have occasionally wondered to what extent drugs play a part in this whole episode.
Didn't that chap that sold up everything to fund going out there to search die of a Morphine overdose in the UK?  If I recall he raised an enormous amount of money for such a short trip.
Do you mean this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes, and when their is Morphine there are usually you know whats about.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 26.11.13 12:38

Pershing36 wrote:
notlongnow wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
tigger wrote: The shots he's chosen to use say as much about him as his subjects. E.g. Kate apparently spacedout on happy pills going 'whoosh, clunk'. 
I have occasionally wondered to what extent drugs play a part in this whole episode.
Didn't that chap that sold up everything to fund going out there to search die of a Morphine overdose in the UK?  If I recall he raised an enormous amount of money for such a short trip.
Do you mean this?

Yes, and when their is Morphine there are usually you know whats about.
What's a 'you know what'?
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 26.11.13 12:46

Doctors
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 22.01.14 0:18

PeterMac wrote:Gerry's blog

Day 92 - 03/08/2007 - Friday
HUELVA  
It is exactly 3 months since Madeleine was abducted. Kate and I had an early start as we drove to Huelva, 50Km over the border from Portugal in Southern Spain.

Early start is emphasised, so not 9:00 after dropping the twins at the creche, which would have been "normal start".
And we have Huelva being 50 km beyond the border, rather than 50 km from PdL. Which makes more geographical sense, but less 'searching sense'.  There were several large towns in Portugal along the way which were totally ignored.
Why ?

As you point out, 0700 start could get you to Huelva by 0930, giving you 3 hours free before any planned events at 1230.
ALSO, at 0930 the town would be quiet, so the Feria mayhem would not have started, and traffic problems would not be an issue, as they would by midday. Ditto the lack of Feria clothing on the women.

Can't see a clock in any of the photos,
BUT
Look at the shadow on the last photo on my post.  The street cafe scene.
The whole pavement is in shade, from the building, not from the umbrella. Those men are having an early morning cup of coffee.  Not lunch.

2 things stand out for me. 1 they actually dropped e children at the crèche and 2 the bands already!
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.01.14 10:36

Please note the time difference, Huelva is one hour ahead.
kindest regards
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.01.14 17:24

Unidentified People of Interest to the Inquiry

These two pictures show a man carrying a child away from the family's apartment. This sighting was seen by a witness at 21:15 on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd, 2007.

Based or more recent information, the Metropolitan Police now believe this man may represent a guest at the Ocean Club who was carrying his daughter back to their apartment. However as it is not possible to be certain that these two men are actually the same person, if you have seen this man in the pictures or suspect who it may be, please contact the Metropolitan Police's OPERATION GRANGE on 0207 321 9251 (0044 207 321 9251 from outside the UK)

2 minutes ago.
----------------------------------------------------

"however"?

Talk about taking the p**s out of AR/SY!

Why is the Met/SY letting the McCanns 'run the show'

They are completely dissing Redwood's 'revelation' moment!

Oh dear. looks like DCI Redwood's for the chop!

£7.5 million and 2years 6 months of nothingness.

Copper's "nose"? Redwood must have a cold! more like Redwoods head on the block!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 22.01.14 17:32

Not seen that rear view sketch before. You could match that to half the population of the World. Why bother?
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.01.14 17:34

Isn't this topic being discussed elsewhere on the Forum?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 03.03.14 10:14

On the sun photos and the distributed posters Maddie's eyes are alot darker...now who are they trying to fool

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.05.14 23:40

Raising this topic again to add details of the Roman Catholic Cemetary at Huelva which is owned by the British Government.  Its just north east of Huelva on the H-1417.

I doubt there would be many people around in this cemetary if there was a Fiesta happening on 3 August.

Michael Glyndwr is buried there - the dead body in Operation Mincemeat.

The British Cemetery, called "Nuestra Señora de la Soledad", belongs to the British Government.  OK if one has contacts in the British Government.

[url=http://www.cwgc.org/find-a-cemetery/cemetery/2086519/Huelva Roman Catholic Cemetery][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 08.05.14 0:57

One thing I'm certain about regarding the Huelva trip is that they didn't take a corpse in the boot to be buried with them. I'm convinced that Maddy is buried close to PdL, just far enough away to dig a grave without being seen. My opinion is that the burial occurred around the middle of July.

Questions I would have asked myself:

- What if the Scenic breaks down?
- What if we have an accident?
- What if we are stopped by the police?

I would not want to be in possession of a dead body for any longer than absolutely necessary. I would scout for a suitable burial ground, close to where the body is kept in storage. I would choose a location at a higher altitude, so that I could have a good view of the surrounding countryside. If possible, I would prepare the grave in advance, and hide it. Then one night, I would quickly move the body from its storage location to the grave, fill it in, and get the hell out of there.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 08.05.14 1:57

Hypothetically I think you're right, including ensuring you're not being followed by getting to an elevated position. I've always thought that. Probably more than one vehicle to be sure - first vehicle scouts and driver then signals back to second vehicle that all is clear.

Wasn't Huelva around the time of the dogs' visit though?  There might hypothetically have been some reason to dispose of something.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 08.05.14 2:01

Okeydokey wrote:
Hypothetically I think you're right, including ensuring you're not being followed by getting to an elevated position. I've always thought that. Probably more than one vehicle to be sure - first vehicle scouts and driver then signals back to second vehicle that all is clear.

Wasn't Huelva around the time of the dogs' visit though?  There might hypothetically have been some reason to dispose of something.

Yes, they probably did get rid of something at that time, agreed.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.05.14 9:01

Woofer wrote:Raising this topic again to add details of the Roman Catholic Cemetary at Huelva which is owned by the British Government.  Its just north east of Huelva on the H-1417.

I doubt there would be many people around in this cemetary if there was a Fiesta happening on 3 August.

The British Cemetery, called "Nuestra Señora de la Soledad", belongs to the British Government.  OK if one has contacts in the British Government.

[url=http://www.cwgc.org/find-a-cemetery/cemetery/2086519/Huelva Roman Catholic Cemetery][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you Woofer! roses
I first saw this in a Maddie Fb group about a month ago but haven't been able to find it recently.
It made me sit up and take notice but didn't seem to get much discussion which surprised me given the connections to the UK Govt.
Worth looking into further, imo. 
I have to say I know nothing of Michael Glyndwr or Operation Mincemeat - next Google task! laughat

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.05.14 9:58

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:One thing I'm certain about regarding the Huelva trip is that they didn't take a corpse in the boot to be buried with them.  I'm convinced that Maddy is buried close to PdL, just far enough away to dig a grave without being seen.  My opinion is that the burial occurred around the middle of July.

Questions I would have asked myself:

- What if the Scenic breaks down?
- What if we have an accident?
- What if we are stopped by the police?

I would not want to be in possession of a dead body for any longer than absolutely necessary.  I would scout for a suitable burial ground, close to where the body is kept in storage.  I would choose a location at a higher altitude, so that I could have a good view of the surrounding countryside.  If possible, I would prepare the grave in advance, and hide it.  Then one night, I would quickly move the body from its storage location to the grave, fill it in, and get the hell out of there.

I have to concede you`ve got a point about travelling that far with a body runs huge risks.

But its still odd why they went there and why they didn`t stop at other major towns on the way.

I suppose being a Catholic country there are many catholic cemetaries - wonder if there are any in those other towns (and belonging to the British Government).

Its still a possibility if someone knew a bribable local undertaker who prepared and transported a coffin in plain sight.  I used to work in an undertakers and, believe me, there are some who can be bribed.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 08.05.14 10:17

Woofer wrote:
I have to concede you`ve got a point about travelling that far with a body runs huge risks.

But its still odd why they went there and why they didn`t stop at other major towns on the way.

I suppose being a Catholic country there are many catholic cemetaries - wonder if there are any in those other towns (and belonging to the British Government).

Its still a possibility if someone knew a bribable local undertaker who prepared and transported a coffin in plain sight.  I used to work in an undertakers and, believe me, there are some who can be bribed.

What effect has the Huelva trip had on many members of this forum? They suspect that this is when the body was buried.

If it was diversionary tactic, then it was a good one. People are considering burial locations in another country, when perhaps the real one is only a few miles from the place that she died. I'm not saying that it was definitely a deliberate diversionary tactic, but if it was then it was highly effective.

On bribing a local undertaker - not a chance, in my opinion. When the stakes are that high, you don't include unknown strangers in your plan.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.05.14 10:43

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Woofer wrote:

What effect has the Huelva trip had on many members of this forum?  They suspect that this is when the body was buried.

If it was diversionary tactic, then it was a good one.  People are considering burial locations in another country, when perhaps the real one is only a few miles from the place that she died.  I'm not saying that it was definitely a deliberate diversionary tactic, but if it was then it was highly effective.

On bribing a local undertaker - not a chance, in my opinion.  When the stakes are that high, you don't include unknown strangers in your plan.

I could agree if it was the McCann`s plan working on their own, but IMO they had establishment help and such people would be able to arrange anything.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 08.05.14 10:53

Woofer wrote:
I could agree if it was the McCann`s plan working on their own, but IMO they had establishment help and such people would be able to arrange anything.

Ah ok, that's where we differ, I do not believe that they had establishment help, not at the level of body disposal at least.  I do think it very likely that some British politicians led by Gordon Brown did their best to impede and close down the Portuguese enquiry, but because of misguided loyalty similar to the stupidity demonstrated by Jacqueline Gold on Twitter.

If they could arrange anything, why was Gerry left to cart a corpse around in his hire-car?
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.05.14 10:59

Woofer wrote:

Ah ok, that's where we differ, I do not believe that they had establishment help, not at the level of body disposal at least.  I do think it very likely that some British politicians led by Gordon Brown did their best to impede and close down the Portuguese enquiry, but because of misguided loyalty similar to the stupidity demonstrated by Jacqueline Gold on Twitter.

If they could arrange anything, why was Gerry left to cart a corpse around in his hire-car?
I tend to agree with Woofer - they had high level support in covering this up. Kate would have  likely been demanding that there was a proper resting place for Madeleine and as a loose canon, they would have probably got assistance to ensure that the body reached a decent resting place.
The Mc Canns confidence in the early days could not have been experienced if they were worried about a body being found?  But it does remain a possibility that they buried and disposed of her body themselves.

Operation Mincemeat is a great true story -  recommend reading this story. Didnt know he was buried at Huelva
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 08.05.14 11:00

Woofer wrote:Raising this topic again to add details of the Roman Catholic Cemetary at Huelva which is owned by the British Government.  Its just north east of Huelva on the H-1417.

I mentioned Operation Mincemeat on here before as it was after reading the book about it that got me interested in this case. I can't put my finger on what it is though but it definitely made me think and do a bit of digging.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.05.14 11:04

Woofer wrote:

Obviously I do not know for sure, but I think its highly likely that establishment took over all arrangements. But, yes, I concede that leaves a query over the contaminated Scenic.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 08.05.14 11:05

HelenMeg wrote:
Woofer wrote:

I tend to agree with Woofer - they had high level support in covering this up. Kate would have  likely been demanding that there was a proper resting place for Madeleine and as a loose canon, they would have probably got assistance to ensure that the body reached a decent resting place.
The Mc Canns confidence in the early days could not have been experienced if they were worried about a body being found?  But it does remain a possibility that they buried and disposed of her body themselves.

Operation Mincemeat is a great true story -  recommend reading this story. Didnt know he was buried at Huelva
Helenmeg, it is an excellent book. If such things were capable in the 1940's it would not amaze me the lengths that could be gone to today to deceive and mislead.
MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 08.05.14 11:05

HelenMeg wrote:

A high level cover-up certainly does make for a very good conspiracy theory - I can't think of a conspiracy theory that doesn't include a high level cover-up - but there needs to be some evidence for it before I'll consider it. As it stands, Occam's Razor will do me proud :)
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.05.14 11:06

Woofer wrote:
Woofer wrote:

Obviously I do not know for sure, but I think its highly likely that establishment took over all arrangements. But, yes, I concede that leaves a query over the contaminated Scenic.
Unless 'the establishment' prepared the burial place but it was left to Gerry to deliver the body.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 08.05.14 11:15

HelenMeg wrote:
Woofer wrote:

I agree with your bolded statement - I may be naive in thinking that, but I find it hard to believe that they would consider just dumping their daughter`s body anywhere.  Some may say they would if they were desperate but I`ve never gone along with this. I`m pretty sure they had establishment help.

I don`t know what the PJ/SY are expecting to find by searching the ground around PdL, but I don`t believe they`ll find a body. All IMO.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top