The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Huelva Trip Revisited Mm11

Huelva Trip Revisited Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Huelva Trip Revisited Mm11

Huelva Trip Revisited Regist10

Huelva Trip Revisited

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huelva Trip Revisited Empty Huelva Trip Revisited

Post by Skingdavid 14.06.18 15:04

Hello , 
New member here.

I've spent about two years researching this case and have come to my conclusions about what happened through extensive research and obviously agree with the staged abduction and disposal of corpse in the months after . What I would like to ask is in reference to the so called 'Triangle' and the ever so suspicious trip to Huelva. My question is what places is it known that were visited in the 'triangle' and was the trip to Huelva to dispose of the body for the final time and where could they have done this unseen? . This may be confusing as it's not worded great and is a specific question for my first post but any answers would be hugely appreciated. 

Sam
Skingdavid
Skingdavid

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Huelva Trip Revisited Empty Re: Huelva Trip Revisited

Post by Verdi 14.06.18 16:17

Good afternoon Skingdavid welcome2

This might help you..

I can't vouch for the information but I believe it answers your question about the 'triangle' thumbsup

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Skingdavid 14.06.18 21:19

Verdi wrote:Good afternoon Skingdavid welcome2

This might help you..

I can't vouch for the information but I believe it answers your question about the 'triangle' thumbsup
Many thanks ,
                      I will certainly give this a watch. It's the trip to Huelva that really stinks to me . The days after this was when the neighbour noticed the hire car boot being open day and night which was later detected to stink of cadaver by the dogs.
Skingdavid
Skingdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.18 1:57

Hope you don't mind Skingdavid, I've moved your topic to the latest news debate section as I think, I'm sure you will agree, there is much ground to cover (pun intended) as regards the visit to Huelva.

To start ..

Text of witness statement PJ Files

Presented below in the correct chronological order.

Page 2902 (repeated on page 2903)

Rec By :TPHONE 29/09/07 Page 1 of 4
NOT A COUNTY EXCHANGE

Text: CALLER STATES ON 3/8/07 SHE WAS AT LOCN AT HUELVA IN SPAIN. AT APPROX 1120HRS SHE WAS SITTING NEXT TO THE MC CANNS AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS (ROAD NAME NOT KNOWN BUT KNOWS IN THE CENTRE OF HUELVA) CALLER STATES IF SHOWN A MAP SHE COULD IDENTIFY THE ROAD AS

Rec By :TPHONE 29/09/07 Page 2 of 4

CALLER HAS A HOUSE JUST OUTSIDE HUELVA. CALLER STATES THEY WERE DRIVING THE RENTED RENAULT SCENIC AND THERE WERE PICTURES OF MADDY ON THE WINDOWS. CALLER STATES SHE WAS ACTUALLY SITTING ALONGSIDE JERRY MC CANN WHO WAS DRIVING, HIS WIFE WAS NEXT TO HIM IN THE FRONT AND THERE WAS A WHITE MALE SITTING

Page 2901 (repeated on page 2904)

BEHIND JERRY MC CANN - CALLER HAS SEEN THIS MALE ON TV HE IS WHITE, "LOOKED A BIGGISH SORT OF GUY AND REALLY REALLY SHORT HAIR ALMOST SHAVED AGE 40-45YRS". CALLER IS NOT SURE BUT SHE ALSO THINKS THERE WAS ANOTHER PASSENGER IN THE BACK BEHIND MRS MC CANN - POSSIBLY A WOMAN BUT "WOULD'T LIKE TO SWEAR TO IT". CALLER IS SURE OF THE DATE AND THE TIMES AS SHE WENT TO THE TRAIN STATION TO CHANGE HER TICKETS AND SHE STILL HAS THE

Rec By :TPHONE 29/09/07 Page 3 of 4

CHANGED TICKETS WITH THE DATE ON. CALLER IS RINGING IN AS SHE HAS READ IN THE PAPER ABOUT "LOST HOURS IN HUELVA". CALLER STATES WHEN SHE SAW THE MC CANNS AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS THERE WERE NO OTHER CARS BEHIND THEM (PAPERS STATED THEY HAD PHOTOGRAPHERS WITH THEM IN HUELVA - DAILY MAIL DATED FRIDAY 28/09/07). CALLER IS HAPPY TO SPEAK TO POLICE IF NECESSARY. CALLER WILL HANG ON TO HER TICKETS AS PROOF OF HER BEING IN HUELVA.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.18 2:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gerry and Kate McCann canvassing in Huelva, Spain - on a public holiday

What - no press think ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skingdavid 15.06.18 7:48

Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gerry and Kate McCann canvassing in Huelva, Spain - on a public holiday

What - no press  think ?
The lost hours in Huelva have the answers I think of where Maddie was gone forever. The other one/two in the car could be the their relatives who wanted to see her burial ? just a wild guess. The narrative the McCanns have given is that they were there to give out pamphlets but they did not repeat this is any other town or city which must raise suspicion that the trip was more than that especially due to the presence of cadaver in the car boot.
Skingdavid
Skingdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by jazega 15.06.18 8:12

Or to pass on a body for disposal ???
jazega

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox 15.06.18 14:37

The reason why there were no photographers (I think) is because GM cancelled at the last minute and they then went the day after. He wrote about this on his blog - I'll try to find it...
Crackfox

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Skingdavid 15.06.18 15:51

Crackfox wrote:The reason why there were no photographers (I think) is because GM cancelled at the last minute and they then went the day after. He wrote about this on his blog - I'll try to find it...
Yep and the only reason he'd do that is if the Huelva trip they needed to be away from the press . Wonder why... Answers on a postcard.
Skingdavid
Skingdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skingdavid 15.06.18 15:56

jazega wrote:Or to pass on a body for disposal ???
do you believe a third party disposed of the Body ?. Cremation a possibility ? and is that why they're so confident the body won't be found ?
Skingdavid
Skingdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.18 17:45

The Huelva trip

31 July 2007

Eddie and Keela start work at Apartment 5A

In the evening, Portuguese and UK investigators begin their search of apartment 5A with Eddie and Keela.

Cadaver odour is indicated in the McCanns bedroom by the wardrobe, in the living room behind a sofa and a light scent indicated outside on the veranda and in a flowerbed. A blood indication is made behind the sofa.

Gerry's blog: Relatively quiet day apart from phone calls and campaign related e-mails. We have Busy couple of days coming up so off to bed relatively early (before midnight)!

01 August 2007

Jon Corner and Kate's parents arrive

Jon Corner arrives to film promotional material for the official 'Find Madeleine' site. Kate's parents also arrive.

Gerry's blog: Another trip to the airport this morning to pick up our campaign manager. Kate did a series of interviews for womens magazines and the Sunday newspapers which took most of the afternoon. Kates parents, who we visit regularly at home, also arrived and the twins were very happy to see them. They will be staying with us for a week.

We have had some new posters designed of Madeleine, in Portuguese and Spanish, which I have been printing out to distribute locally. I also did some filming to camera which we might use on the website and for future events.

02 August 2007

Trip to Huelva cancelled

Gerry McCann cancels trip to Huelva due to 'viral illness'.

PJ arrive at the McCanns' villa with Eddie and Keela

Around 18:00pm, the Inspectors knock on the door of the McCanns villa. Jon Corner states in the Panorama documentary that the McCanns were forewarned of this forensic visit and that there were clothes in the washing machine when the Inspectors arrived.

Cadaver odour is indicated on two pieces of Kate's clothing (trousers and blouse), on a red T-shirt believed to belong to Madeleine and on the soft toy known as 'Cuddle Cat'.

Gerry's blog: Today was a bit of a write off for me as I was laid low with a probable viral illness which meant I could not stray too far from the house! I did manage to get through some e-mails, telephone calls and some paperwork. Feeling a bit better tonight so hopefully be back to normal tomorrow.

Kate did manage to put up some of the new Madeleine posters in shops around Praia da Luz.. It is noticably busier, now that we are in August, with lots of tourists many of whom are from Portugal. The figures from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children show that one in six kids are recovered after being recognised from a poster. Such statistics do encourage us that relatively simple measures may be effective in helping us find Madeleine.

[From 'Madeleine' by Kate McCann: "We'd never lied about anything – not to the police, not to the media, not to anyone else. But now we found ourselves in one of those tricky situations where we just didn't seem to have a choice... As it happened, Gerry had a mild stomach upset which we used as an excuse to postpone the trip."]

03 August 2007

Trip to Huelva

The Huelva trip goes ahead, despite all public places being closed. The timeline, according to The Sun, is as follows:

09:00 Leave Praia da Luz
12:15 Arrive Huelva (expected at 11:00am)
13:00 Distribute leaflets and posters at train station
13:30 Distribute leaflets and posters at cathedral
14:00 Distribute leaflets and posters at bus station
14:20 Leave to return to Praia da Luz

A '100% sure' Maddie sighting is reported

In Belgium, details emerge of a possible sighting of Madeleine. A child therapist says she is '100% sure' she saw Madeleine at a restaurant in the town of Tongeren, not far from the Dutch border. A bottle is taken for DNA testing but turns out to be that of a man.

The 'sighting' actually took place on 28 July 2007. Covered here

Gerry's blog: It is exactly 3 months since Madeleine was abducted. Kate and I had an early start as we drove to Huelva, 50Km over the border from Portugal in Southern Spain. We were meant to go yesterday but had to cancel because I was ill.

Unfortunately it was a public holiday in Huelva and the large shopping centre we planned to visit was closed. We did distribute posters in several garages, taxi ranks and the bus and train stations and gave out some Madeleine wristbands. This was definitely a worthwhile exercise, as many people did not seemingly recognise Madeleine but we did get a very warm response from the Spanish people we met. We would encourage everyone to continue taking posters on holiday but please ask permission before putting them up in public places.

When we arrived back in Praia da Luz we did a couple of media interviews to building up to August 11th, which will mark 100 days if Madeleine is still missing. There will be a lot of media activity next week reviewing Madeleine's abduction, the investigation and of course the campaign to help find her. It is an opportunity to highlight that we have not given up hope and are still optimistic of being reunited with Madeleine.

Tonight we prayed for Madeleine at a vigil in the church. This has happened every Friday since Madeleines abduction and was very well attended tonight, probably due to the greater number of tourists in the resort.

[Acknowlegement Nigel Moore and pamalam @ gerrymccannsblog.co.uk]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.18 17:53

Part of ^^^ video was taken from Jon Corner's 'A Day in the Life of a McCann' - also filmed in August 2007..

Seems odd to me that the focus is on Gerry and Kate McCann and not of their little lost duaghter - the very little person who should have been at the forefront of the campaign.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.18 17:56

The Huelva Trip

The couple's spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, told Daily Mail “that Mr and Mrs McCann, both 39-year-old doctors from Rothley, Leicestershire, have a full account of their visit to Huelva. He said the couple were never alone during the trip and were always in the company of PR adviser Jon Corner [seen in background] and a cameraman.”

According to Clarence Mitchell, “there is even a video of the trip on the website YouTube, showing the McCanns handing out leaflets as part of their drive to find their daughter.

Mr Mitchell said: "Kate and Gerry stopped several times to distribute leaflets and they had the car boot open all the time."They transported all the campaign material in it. If there had been a body in there, people would have seen." Spanish authorities said yesterday they have not been asked to investigate the Huelva trip.

Renault Scenic :1700 km

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.06.18 18:03

Maddie's body may be buried in Huelva: Diário de Notícias

By PAULA MARTINHEIRA and JOSÉ MANUEL OLIVEIRA
28 September 2007

There are two hours that remain to be clarified during the trip that was made on August 3 by Madeleine McCann's parents to the Spanish city of Huelva, in the Renault Scenic that was rented three weeks after their daughter disappeared from Praia da Luz.

Although it was a holiday in Huelva, the McCann couple went to that town in Andalucia, accompanied by a cameraman who was hired to make a video about the Maddie case, and a friend of his.

Gerry and Kate met Portuguese and foreign journalists between 10.30 and 12.30, at various locations, namely at department store El Corte Ingles, at the train station and at the cathedral, where they distributed and put up posters with the image of their daughter and the police contact numbres, so anyone who located her could get in contact.

One of the British reporters who, since the first hour when Maddie disappeared, accompanied the McCanns' steps, lost their track for two hours in Huelva, as DN could discover. It would have been during the afternoon that Gerry and Kate, probably without their two companions, stopped being seen by the reporter, who hadn't lost them out of his sight until then.

What they did, nobody knows. A mystery that now thickens the suspicions that Madeleine's body may have been buried in the Huelva area, which could justify the thousands of kilometers that were made during four months.

Among the British journalists that follow the Maddie case at Praia da Luz, there are some who remember that one of the rituals that are practised by many catholics, namely in England, consists in visiting the tomb three months after someone's death. Curiously, on August 3, the day the McCanns "vanished" in Huelva, was three months to the day that their eldest daughter disappeared.

Policia Judiciaria already owns several images from the video surveillance system of petrol stations and highways, along with other locations where the Renault Scenic driven by Gerry McCann went through, which the investigators considered have "no apparent reason" to be.

The trip to Huelva was scheduled for August 2, a day when the McCanns were supposed to meet representatives from associations that are connected to missing children.

But the trip was delayed to the next day, allegedly because of "intestinal problems" of Gerry McCann, according to the justification that was then given by the couple's spokesperson, Justine McGuiness, who didn't travel with them that day.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jazega 15.06.18 23:31

Skingdavid wrote:
do you believe a third party disposed of the Body ?. Cremation a possibility ? and is that why they're so confident the body won't be found ?

IMO,I believe that third party/external help was involved in both the concealment and disposal of the body.No physical remains of a body = no post mortem,no cause of death,harder to prosecute.
Cremation could be a possibility
jazega

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Skingdavid 16.06.18 14:27

jazega wrote:
Skingdavid wrote:

IMO,I believe that third party/external help was involved in both the concealment and disposal of the body.No physical remains of a body = no post mortem,no cause of death,harder to prosecute.
Cremation could be a possibility
I'm guessing no one has ever looked for a body in Huelva ? neither Spanish or Portuguese police ? . I personally think She was disposed of in the Acidic Water in Huelva or cremated.
Skingdavid
Skingdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.06.18 16:47

Skingdavid wrote: I personally think She was disposed of in the Acidic Water in Huelva or cremated.

I'd be very interest to know who started this idea that a corpse was transported to Huelva and deposited in some acidic source. It conjures up thoughts of vats of acid where folk can visit freely, like a trourist attraction. Whoever it seems to have passed the test of time, insofar as the rumour goes on and folk still think of it as a possibility

In reality of course, it's the River Tinto that contains acid and iron deposits from centuries of mining in the district. An image of a typical river source..

I haven't a clue why the McCanns took that 'private' trip to Huelva and admit it does look highly suspicious (they never do anything without reason) but realistically, would they transport a corpse all that way to dispose of? There must be any number of options available on the doorstep of the Ocean Club, like the Atlantic Ocean for example, where remains would be quickly devoured by the fishes and other marine life.

I can't help but think the Huelva trip was a diversion - an excuse to get the hell out of Praia da Luz when they knew full well they were about to be invaded by a bloodhound - and Eddie the EVRD.

shark

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skingdavid 16.06.18 17:40

Verdi wrote:
Skingdavid wrote: I personally think She was disposed of in the Acidic Water in Huelva or cremated.

I'd be very interest to know who started this idea that a corpse was transported to Huelva and deposited in some acidic source.  It conjures up thoughts of vats of acid where folk can visit freely, like a trourist attraction.  Whoever it seems to have passed the test of time, insofar as the rumour goes on and folk still think of it as a possibility

In reality of course, it's the River Tinto that contains acid and iron deposits from centuries of mining in the district.  An image of a typical river source..

I haven't a clue why the McCanns took that 'private' trip to Huelva and admit it does look highly suspicious (they never do anything without reason) but realistically, would they transport a corpse all that way to dispose of?  There must be any number of options available on the doorstep of the Ocean Club, like the Atlantic Ocean for example, where remains would be quickly devoured by the fishes and other marine life.

I can't help but think the Huelva trip was a diversion - an excuse to get the hell out of Praia da Luz when they knew full well they were about to be invaded by a bloodhound - and Eddie the EVRD.

shark
That could well be true . Huelva could offer them both a breather and deliberate confusion for the police and people who they knew would ask these questions in a few years.
Skingdavid
Skingdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 16.06.18 21:23

Alternatively to disposing of a body, could the trip to Huelva have been made in case any arrests arose out of the searches of Eddie and Keela?
If they had been arrested and charged and were in Spain, what is the extradition policy between there and Portugal? This has only just occurred to me, I'm sure it's been discussed already
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.06.18 21:49

nglfi wrote:Alternatively to disposing of a body, could the trip to Huelva have been made in case any arrests arose out of the searches of Eddie and Keela?
If they had been arrested and charged and were in Spain, what is the extradition policy between there and Portugal? This has only just occurred to me, I'm sure it's been discussed already

I can't see how that would any difference to their position - they were only day-tripping. Then, if the dogs had alerted to any location or any thing (which they did :), the necessity to have the dog alerts corroborated by forensic analysis still applies. In short, there wouldn't/couldn't have been an arrest at that stage. Or later it would seem !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top