The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 Mm11

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 Mm11

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 Regist10

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 Empty Re: COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES

Post by PeterMac 17.07.11 15:57

aiyoyo wrote:
What I dont understand is why Daily star even printed that crap of a non story!
Perhaps with Murdoch out of the way, so to speak, Desmond is moving in to claim the "Stupid McCann Stories", mantle.

see http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10233752
4 June 2010 Last updated at 07:29 GMT
Richard Desmond 'wants to buy the Sun newspaper'
The owner of the Daily Express and Daily Star has indicated that he wants to buy the Sun newspaper.
Richard Desmond told the BBC he had £1bn to spend and that he was keen to add to his stable of titles which includes the celebrity magazine OK!
He said he would run the Sun, which is Britain's biggest-selling newspaper, in a manner that was "more efficient in today's market place".
There is no indication that owner Rupert Murdoch wants to sell the Sun. UNQUOTE

Perhaps there is now !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 Empty Re: COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES

Post by lj 17.07.11 17:48

aiyoyo wrote:
pauline wrote:Am I being thick but why would a criminal mark a property wall in this way so that another criminal could benefit from his research?

Why not jot down these details in a notebook for his OWN benefit.

And laughable as an earlier poster says that Edgar claims the McCanns apartment could have been watched for more than a week when they hadn't been there for a week when the 'abduction' happened. Did nobody tell Edgar the McCann's date of arrival in PDL?

Perhaps they (team mccanns) were trying to hint that it was a group organized crime where every criminal in the group knows the signals.
Question is: how did Dave Edgar know the signals then if he isn't part of the criminals group?

I am sure if organized criminals used codes among them, those codes would be strictly privileged to criminals in the group only and not to outsiders.

Besides, DE is talking out of his derriere, because there is no way he would know the date of the chalk marks? Did they pre-date Maddie's arrival? DE was hired a lot later than M3 and Halligen.

Moreover, as poster above pointed out, the people who stayed in unit 5a before mccanns also had young children (same age as Maddie) with them. Dont tell me 'abductor' was waiting particularly for mccanns' Maddie?

Surely there were plenty children throughout the year holidaying at the resort?

What I dont understand is why Daily star even printed that crap of a non story!

Oh but you don't understand: Madeleine had these special qualities. That, and the pink top that Kate bought in a for her special department store, was the reason they were singled out. After all they are the family that will stand out in a crowd.

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 273236

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 18.07.11 0:27

PeterMac wrote:Fabulous reporting !
"creepy strangers" Strangers to whom. The family from the UK ? Or were the family from the UK the strangers in town ?
"lurking" They ALWAYS 'lurk'. They have no other way of being anywhere
"dodgy-looking people" Words fail me !
"had no business to be at the Portuguese complex" The apartment was outside the complex, so what are they talking about. ?
"child-snatchers" Oh, joy. Let's lynch them from that lamp post just in case.

And I particularly love the juxtaposition of "brewery executive Paul, 34" and "walked with his back facing the street at all times”.
That is quite some feat. Try it.
But then have a long lunch with a Brewery executive and then try it again. You may find it is much easier !
i am a fan of PeterMac
thumbsup
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 18.07.11 4:05

ROSA wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Fabulous reporting !
"creepy strangers" Strangers to whom. The family from the UK ? Or were the family from the UK the strangers in town ?
"lurking" They ALWAYS 'lurk'. They have no other way of being anywhere
"dodgy-looking people" Words fail me !
"had no business to be at the Portuguese complex" The apartment was outside the complex, so what are they talking about. ?
"child-snatchers" Oh, joy. Let's lynch them from that lamp post just in case.

And I particularly love the juxtaposition of "brewery executive Paul, 34" and "walked with his back facing the street at all times”.
That is quite some feat. Try it.
But then have a long lunch with a Brewery executive and then try it again. You may find it is much easier !
i am a fan of PeterMac
thumbsup

me too, Rosa.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Evil 18.07.11 20:30

PeterMac wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Just to clarify, P Gordon only stayed one week. 21-28th April.
From his statement(24th April 2008).......................
We travelled directly from Gatwick to Faro on 21 April 2007
When we finished the holiday (on 28 April 2007)
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAUL_GORDON.htm
Which still does not answer the question - how did the 'lurking stranger' KNOW that the next occupants would be accompanied by a 3 year old blonde girl and would leave her alone for several hours every night.
If Edgar had said that the apartment had been watched for 5 nights, that would at least make sense, even there is not a shred of evidence to suport such a statement. But he didn't.

Maybe he didn't know. You could ask did he/she know that another child would be coming in, suggesting an inside job. Or then again you could ask did they expect the occupants before to stay for two weeks? You see so many questions that people seem to be making by answering questions before.
No wonder i am getting confused a little.
Dr_Evil

Activity : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 29.07.11 17:35

Tony Bennett wrote:

A Brit [Paul Gordon] who stayed in the same holiday flat as Madeleine McCann has told how he spotted creepy strangers lurking nearby before she vanished. Paul Gordon said he was worried the dodgy-looking people had no business to be at the Portuguese complex. His shock evidence could mean child-snatchers had been staking out the complex before four-year-old Maddie's family even arrived there. Brewery executive Paul, 34, and his family, rented the Ocean Club flat in Praia da Luz for a fortnight last April. The McCanns took it over from them…

Gordon, a 34-year-old brewery executive from Fareham, Hampshire, had some curious habits. A Daily Mirror report the following day said:

“Yesterday, speaking publicly for the first time, brewery executive Paul, 34…arrived at his home in Fareham, Hampshire, concealing his face with a hoodie and walked with his back facing the street at all times”.

Is there any more information about this character Paul Gordon? Because search as I might, I find no reference whatsoever to a brewery rep of that name living in Fareham Hampshire, apart from those relating to this the McCann case. And I note there's some confusion about his occupation; all mainstream reports say he's a brewery rep, yet the PJ files have him as an accountant. Which one is it - has this been cleared up?

Many thanks Tony Bennett & others for the awesome work you've done; only know can I really appreciate your unwavering dedication in uncovering the truth & exposing the lies of this very deep & disturbing case. For what it's worth you have my full admiration, support & respect. Bless you all.
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 Empty The mysterious Mr Gordon

Post by Guest 29.07.11 18:53

I've found a professional magician called Paul Gordon in the Fareham area - perhaps the walking with his back to the street is part of his repertoire!

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 595373
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 29.07.11 19:36

Marian wrote:I've found a professional magician called Paul Gordon in the Fareham area - perhaps the walking with his back to the street is part of his repertoire!

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 595373

Ha! I had very similar thoughts when I came across him. COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 110921 There's also a Paul Gordon that works at the same private hospital as Gerry, but alas, that's just his forenames. His full name is Paul Gordon Sherry. COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 172348
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES   - Page 2 Empty A convenient witness?

Post by Guest 29.07.11 20:28

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if, like the manufactured "Maddie seen everywhere from Katmandu to Clapham" stories, Mr Gordon has been created (as if by magic, you could say) to give credence to the theory that there were dodgy characters in the area even before the McCanns arrived. Mr Gordon, in the unlikely event that you really exist and are happily organising drink-ups (to put it politely) in your brewery, please accept my apologies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 29.07.11 21:12

This statement is from April 2008 and you can tell he has met the McCanns before he gave it "The children were always in our company when they were not at the nursery, and frequently we took them to the beach for an ice cream......is that all british families do on holiday, leave the kids in nursery or take them to the beach for ice creams!

"We used to open the blinds during the day, returning to close them at night. When the blinds were [being] closed they would make much noise".....what about being opened? I assume this would make the same amount of noise which as if by magic in this very quite resort, nobody heard...not to mention that the 'abductor' tried to be noticed as much as possible in opening noisy shutters in a quite resort

"I want to add that since January this year I have received numerous phone calls, messages and visits from the press regarding the collector of donations, which in turn put me in contact with other people such as Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry McCann. I feel that this is a constraint that makes it difficult to take the more correct decision.".....makes this statement from April less valid now he's had time to speak to the Mccanns

I have seen somewhere of another woman who said in her statement that 2 men knocked on her apartment door asking for money for an orphanage. Must try and find it and her date of statement, as well as she met the McCanns before making her statement too
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.13 9:11

I'm giving this old story a bump because it makes the new one from the Daily Mail about Madeleine disturbing burglars seem a bit less silly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.10.13 10:03

Cops also crack K/Canine codes.

Turns out it was a hoax. See comments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311450/Dog-thieves-daubing-letter-K-driveways-identify-victims-stealing-pets.html
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.13 11:14

plebgate wrote:Cops also crack K/Canine codes.

Turns out it was a hoax.  See comments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311450/Dog-thieves-daubing-letter-K-driveways-identify-victims-stealing-pets.html
Well they couldn't have nicked the 'K' dog.

SHE was at the Tapas bar with her other CANINE 'friends'!

BOOM, BOOM!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top