The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Mm11

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Mm11

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Regist10

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Empty When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'

Post by Keitei 10.03.17 12:43

'WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS' Madeleine McCann parents pledge to report all online ‘ghouls’ who ‘overstep the mark’ to police – days after Karen Danczuk’s startling Twitter rant

By Tracey Kandohla
10th March 2017, 11:26 am
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3056802/madeleine-mccann-parents-pledge-to-report-all-online-ghouls-who-overstep-the-mark-to-police-days-after-karen-danczuks-startling-twitter-rant/

MADELEINE McCann’s parents have vowed to report “malicious and offensive” trolls to cops as the torrent of online abuse rises in the run up to the tenth anniversary of her disappearance.

Kate and Gerry McCann fear they will be subjected to an even bigger outpouring of internet hate as the heart-wrenching milestone approaches in May.

Last Sunday selfie queen Karen Danczuk sparked fury by claiming the couple “have guilt” in an astonishing Twitter tirade on Kate’s 49th birthday.

She said: “Anyone who says McCanns are innocent, just remember they left 3 children under the age of 4 alone to go out. Either Way they have guilt! KD”.

Former glamour model Jodie Marsh recently launched a similar attack, slamming the McCanns while apparently watching investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas revealing his latest theory on the case on ITV’s This Morning.

She tweeted: “In my opinion it’s all going to come crashing down for the McCanns…

“I must admit, if it were my child I’d be on my hands & knees digging up the earth with my bare hands! Nothing else would matter.”

A close pal of the McCanns said of the approaching anniversary: “It’s a very difficult and emotional time for them and they don’t need the extra anguish of having tweeters and minor celebrities posting negative and hurtful remarks about them.

“They are now filtering, with the aid of their official representative and friends, any cruel and offensive material which oversteps the mark to pass on to police to assess. Malicious communication is an offence.

“People seem to be saying whatever they want which is the eyes of the law could be deemed a criminal offence. There is a constant and growing activity by these ghouls and it’s a disgrace.

“It continues to anger and upset Madeleine’s family.”

The McCanns, from Rothley, Leics, are targeted by up to 150 abuse tweets every day, most of them sent by women, research found.

Psychologist Dr John Synott said: “Most trolling behaviour has a lifespan of a couple of days. But the McCann case has been going on for nearly ten years and you cannot see the abuse ever ending.”

The couple’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell told The Sun Online: “Any threatening and malicious communication will immediately be forwarded to the police for them to investigate and to act upon where necessary."

Mr Mitchell has also been bombarded with abuse himself for representing the family.

Former GP Kate, whose hope of finding her daughter alive never fades, has previously said: “We’ve had lots of abuse over the years. People wouldn’t get away with behaving like that in the street and yet they feel they can hide behind a computer at home. They’re cowards.”

Kate revealed that while she and heart doctor husband Gerry, 48, try to ignore the negative comments posted on Twitter and chat forums, some are too malicious to forget.

The anguished mum said in an TV interview with Lorraine Kelly: “It’s the internet abuse that is so damaging and we both feel really strongly that more should be done about it.”

Gerry has in the past hit out at trolls targeting his family with threats of violence and kidnapping, and said he worries about his 12-year-old twins Sean and Amelie using the internet.

He told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme: “There have been instances where people are threatening to kidnap our children. People are threatening violence against Kate and myself.

“Of course it’s not just us. It is many other people who happen to find themselves in rather tragic circumstances. I do think we need to make examples of people who are causing damage.”

Kate and Gerry also hit out at the “insensitive” way Madeleine was drawn into hit BBC drama The Moorside – based on the fake kidnap of Shannon Matthews.

Three-year-old Madeleine vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007, while her parents were dining nearby with pals.

British police are winding down their £13million probe, but Kate and Gerry have never given up hope of finding their daughter, who would now be 13.

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Empty Re: When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'

Post by jeanmonroe 10.03.17 13:06

'DOSSIER 2.0 ver. 1.1.1'?

To be 'hand delivered' to police, 'live' on SN, 'repeated' every thirty minutes, thereafter, on the 3rd May 2017, by 'troll hunter', extraordinaire, ...........Mr M Crunt!

THEIR OWN 'ghoulish, troll' SUPPORTERS must be 'sh**ting' themselves!

Newest | Oldest | Top Comments

McKenzie32
7 minutes ago
Hold your horses, what she ultimately said was had they not if left their 3 children alone there would not have been an opportunity for the child to have been kidnapped (if you believe that theory).
I'm sorry but i agree 100% with her comments. No, they didn't deserve what happened through their neglect but ultimately they are responsible.
When parents make reckless decisions, reckless outcomes occur. They are guilty of child neglect point blank.
Tell ya what McCanns, report me. Report me for being convinced Maddie came to harm due to your neglect and reckless behaviour.
Report me for personally finding your actions after the "disappearance" very odd to say the least.
Report me for believing the best trained Dogs in the world at what they do for marking your appartment, kate, the toy and your car -which you didn't even have when Maddie was still alive in your possession.
Or better still, forget reporting and spouting your version of events and take this lie detector test you was once so sure you wanted to take until it was actually offered to you?!
The only victim here is Maddie. Not an ounce of sympathy can i feel for two parents who let their child down so badly!

Michael Stankard
21 minutes ago
There's something very slimey about this couple. They give me the creeps

Dambuster
41 minutes ago
Why are we being classed as 'ghouls' if we have an opinion about their innocence or guilt?
I too believe they are guilty, come and lock me up.
Posting an honest opinion does not make you a troll.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Empty Re: When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'

Post by Tony Bennett 10.03.17 13:19

Keitei wrote:'WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS' Madeleine McCann parents pledge to report all online ‘ghouls’ who ‘overstep the mark’ to police – days after Karen Danczuk’s startling Twitter rant

...The McCanns, from Rothley, Leics, are targeted by up to 150 abuse tweets every day, most of them sent by women, research found.

Psychologist Dr John Synott said: “Most trolling behaviour has a lifespan of a couple of days. But the McCann case has been going on for nearly ten years and you cannot see the abuse ever ending.”
How very, very, very helpful Dr John Synott and his research team have been to the McCanns' cause!

I trust they have been suitably rewarded

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.17 13:23

Tony Bennett wrote:
Keitei wrote:'WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS' Madeleine McCann parents pledge to report all online ‘ghouls’ who ‘overstep the mark’ to police – days after Karen Danczuk’s startling Twitter rant

...The McCanns, from Rothley, Leics, are targeted by up to 150 abuse tweets every day, most of them sent by women, research found.

How very, very, very helpful Dr John Synott and his research team have been to the McCanns' cause!

I would be interested in who funded their research.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.03.17 13:38

The problem with Twitter is you don't know who is who or what is what. Synott's 'research students' entered the affray with an agenda and so do others on Twitter who might well be paid for their services.

I loathe Twitter but over the years I'm learning (reluctantly) that it just might serve a purpose except for the fact it's wide open to corruption from media and PR. I look at the McCann hashtag and I want to hide under a duvet - 'stop the world I want to get off' is mostly what I feel. YET, there are those who don't conduct themselves with hatred and point to genuine, unbiased information which fills my heart with the milk of human kindness that people care, people are not afraid of the media and people seek truth for a circus surrounding the disappearance of a three year old.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 10.03.17 13:47

BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Having such an interest would probably qualify you to be 'troll'. Fol de rol.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.03.17 13:48

THEIR OWN  'ghoulish, troll' 'SUPPORTERS' must be 'sh**ting' themselves!

I bet THEY 'never thought', for one minute, that they'd EVER be 'GRASSED UP' by their 'heroes'! nah

nb: NO ONE 'likes'.....'a GRASS'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.03.17 13:51

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  MAIN--Ben-Leyland-Brenda-Leyland-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann

Let us not forget what happened the last time the McCanns reported a 'troll' to the cops...

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/the-mccann-family-and-dossier-of-death.html

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Brenda-leyland1

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41623

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.03.17 13:52

“They are now filtering, with the aid of their OFFICIAL 'representative' ...."

WHO's THAT then???

CM was OFFICIALLY 'dumped', very publicly, by them, last year, wasn't he?  winkwink

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-dump-key-8731091

29th AUGUST 2016.

Madeleine McCann's parents dump a key member of their team in a bid to slash spiralling costs.

Mr Mitchell was told his “services were no longer needed” in an email from heart doctor Gerry, who explained the family had to “cut costs”.

It is the first time since the three-year-old vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz, in May 2007, that the family have not had an official spokesman.
------------------------------------------

Mitchell.... DUMPED by E-MAIL!

'memo' to Mitchell:

There's NO 'U' in 'Team McCan't'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by 23 Librae 10.03.17 14:10

So basically the McCanns are not happy with people who ask valid questions and anybody who doesn't believe the official fairy tale is a troll who needs silencing. 

Some digging needs to be done into the funding of Dr Synotts very unscientific paper.
23 Librae
23 Librae

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.03.17 14:13

jeanmonroe wrote:“They are now filtering, with the aid of their OFFICIAL 'representative' ...."

WHO's THAT then???

CM was OFFICIALLY 'dumped', very publicly, by them, last year, wasn't he?  winkwink

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-dump-key-8731091
Don't spoil a good Kandohla story bignono

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Empty What do you do with a girl called Tracy...

Post by The Rooster 10.03.17 14:29

O:waiting: 

When I read articles like this which are appearing more frequently in the media I applaud the authors, in this particular instance a troll called Tracy. With friends like Tracy who needs enemies! 

It is of course a complete stitch up designed to inflame public feelings whilst at the same time leveraging the ridiculous version of events postulated by the McCanns. It's also mostly about selling newspapers. So don't keep threatening McCann's; take someone to court and get yourselves into the witness stand and bring that mouth piece (can't remember his name) with you. That'll be a day in court and another mistake on your part. At this rate you'll be on remand before the 10th anniversary even arrives! 

Bring it on Tracy, the McCanns are deluded if they think you serve them and not your readership. You may just the one to bring them down and that my dear will be worthy of a promotion for you. Keep up the good work!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.03.17 14:30

So it is now going to be reported to the police!  Is that as well as or instead of suing everyone?

The police have spent more than enough taxpayers' money imo, I hope no more will be spent hounding people for voicing their opinions on what is available on the internet and in the media.

Nobody should forget that when asking the public for help then the very same public will feel entitled to give an opinion.

Jodie M and Karen D both have more than enough funds to defend any law suit, so maybe that's why the police might become involved?

I am hoping that it wont be long before we hear the outcome of the complaint against the Supreme Court Judges.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  Empty A 'policeman' warned me off.

Post by princess_leia 10.03.17 14:42

I'm more of an observer than a poster but I just wanted to share my experience from approx 8 years ago. 

I was a very active member of HTFM forum, some of you may be familiar with, until a few of us were kicked off because we didn't support the abduction theory. I will add that I was on that forum from the day it was set up, I think it was The Sun newspaper forum that led quite a few of us to HTFM, I was also active on the Daily Mirror forums.  At that time no one really knew what was going on, and the majority believed it was an abduction. I think it was when the dogs came in I was banned and others, but we had serious doubts over the course of several months in the build up to that, which never went down well, but admin tolerated our difference of opinion for some time. So many of us moved over to the 3As and Maddie Case Files, where the PJ files were translated.  On the 3As a few of us would take the p!ss out of one particular poster from HTFM who happened to join 3As too, a STAUNCH supporter of the McCs, who lives in the USA,  but it was nothing serious, we were just having a laugh, no one was threatened or anything like that.  I remember during the time on HTFM she admitted to sedating her daughter to get some rest for herself, she also posted pics on HTFM of her daughter sat on the toilet, it was quite disturbing that she would do this on a public forum. Only as time went on did we realise she was in fact communicating directly with the McCs and I'm pretty certain some of the members on there were either close friends, family etc

Anyway, onto my visit from a 'policeman'... it was completely out of the blue, a knock at the door and I remember being on Maddie Case Files at that moment. He said my name, asked to come in as they had received a complaint, the complaint came from USA and he basically warned me off, telling me how wrong I was about everything, how I should leave the complainant alone etc, he didn't show any ID badge or anything, just dressed in a regular police outfit. As time has passed I've often wondered, how in the hell does someone from the USA make a complaint for harassment in the UK, based on what was no more than a p!ss take. I still feel it was dodgy and this wasn't a real policeman, or it was someone doing someone a favour. 
Sorry for rambling, now you will see why I'm more of an observer!  big grin
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.03.17 14:47

That sounds really creepy.

These days many people have hidden cameras in their homes and a show of id goes without saying.

Things have moved on a lot in eight years and one thing I would bet on is that if anyone is arrested and cannot afford a solicitor then good Ol Tony Bennett will lend a hand and I believe give excellent advice help.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 10.03.17 14:49

Perhaps if Kate McCann expanded her own vocabulary and had no need to use such vile language herself, people trying to get to the truth would not find her so unpleasant. She would also be setting a benchmark for the McCann supporters instead of inciting them. As for the old bogeyman of outing McCann sceptics, many of us have been " exposed" so many times, any shock wore off a long time ago and, as yet, no official has contacted me.   Their threats have become really tiresome.
justagrannynow

Activity : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.03.17 15:08

YET AGAIN they are permitting UNMODERATED comments - and leaving them up.
Priceless. Kandohla and the SUN are the worst culprits

Still open, still coming in,

jbird652 minutes ago

They're murderers, who, for reasons the rest of us can't understand, have so far managed to dodge the justice they deserve. You reap what you sow, so they'd best get used to it.

FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hc

Anna Silvestro16 minutes ago

When Bernard Hogan-Howe was interviewed about a certain dossier which had been handed to the police, he said that it had been handed over by "the family." Now, what "family" might that be? That dossier found its way into the hands of Sky News reporters and Brenda Leyland was doorstepped by Martin Brunt. Brenda committed suicide. So, those who criticise the McCanns are trolls? Those who quote the Portuguese police files are trolls? Those who quote the McCanns themselves who say they left their children alone in an unlocked apartment in a foreign country are trolls? What about those who hounded Brenda with vile abuse on social media? That was OK because those who hounded her were supporting Kate and Gerry?

What now? Is "the family," intent on making an example of another person who doesn't believe their story and who does believe the conclusions of the Portuguese police and the Portuguese courts?
FlagShare
2When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcLIKEREPLY

When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hc

Iain McGregor22 minutes ago

I cannot understand why the McCann's are being protected by The Government, The Media, an so on, the evidence is there in black and white in the Police reports, but the word sue has been used over the past ten years so often by the McCann's when anyone questions their version of what happened that night, even sky news hounded someone who questioned their version to commit suicide once they revealed her name and whereabouts just to protect them.
FlagShare
2When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcLIKEREPLY

hayley neill26 minutes ago

Awwwwww boo hoo hoo , the scum are upset. Funny they don't care about how upset their children were when left alone in a foreign place or about admitting guilt about what they've done. Just put the scum in jail already, sniffer dogs don't lie
FlagShare

Kate Adams36 minutes ago

I was very shocked to read Dr Gaspar Statement to police
They were friends of the McCanns , and obviously upset with Gerry McCanns behavior
I was told to google Gaspar Statement, I cannot undo what I have read
FlagShare

Buddy Wilson41 minutes ago

I don't believe that Madeleine is alive and I don't believe that she was abducted.

SamTheMan3 minutes ago

just look at them in the pictures above, that tells you everything you need to know... how to lie forever... takes it out on you...
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Ellen Miller19 minutes ago

What are these anniversaries about? Never heard that before in history. Is it something special to be celebrated? 1 month, 2 month, 3 years, 10 years..... without your child everyday is painful. Everyday must be heartbreaking. That goes without saying and must not be repeated on tv sofas and in interviews. That will not bring the child back. I think people must be allowed to say their opinion. Yes, if the abduction story is true so the parents are guilty. It was the parents who left their children in a vulnerable position or who was it? The children were left in an unlocked groundfloor appartment next to a public road. The parents told it. Why can't people find this behaviour
Irresponsible and stupid? It was irresponsible and very stupid. Moreover they were not dining nearby. Every person can check themselves how far away it was and how long it takes to return to the apartment. Only the media is repeating and repeating ,,they were dining nearby''. Yes they have suffered enough. Another sentence repeated over and over again. What about the child the parents were responsible for? Is the child living happily somewhere? Many people always point out that child neglect is a crime and most people neglecting their children are punished by law. Even if the parents checked on the children every 30 minutes it is irresponsible. A lot of bad things can happen to little children within minutes apart from being abducted. It was not safe to leave the children. Even a friend of the parents said to the police that she did not like returning to the apartment to check on her kid, because there was never anyone around, it was so dark and made her feel uneasy. I think people must be allowed to express their opinion about this truly questionable behaviour of McCanns and friends. What has it to do with being a troll? Could the parents be so kind as to explain it?
FlagShare
1When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcLIKEREPLY

John Copsey19 minutes ago

Yet another pro McCann article from  Tracey Kandhola .When will you write a blanced article about the amount of evidence against Mr & Mrs McCann,the fact they lost a libel case twice against people that dare dispute the so called abduction.Or are you just doing as you are told? As for trolls  try Michael Walker & Pamela Gurney (if that;s their real name) and the threats made to Brenda Layland?.
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

TDXI LIVERPOOL23 minutes ago

Isn't it funny that now they are willing to help the Police, yet they weren't when it came to their missing daughter. I hope they Prosecute me because my barrister will have some questions for you that you wont want to answerf.
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Tom Slekn26 minutes ago

And the walls come crumbling down! 
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Stephen D Birch45 minutes ago

Lets see how Kate & Gerry react to me and my Murat rear gravel driveway findings, which they fully aware of and which made World Headlines !!!!!! Kate refuses to dig despite 5 international experts in GPR radar confirming something the size of a small child lies buried under that driveway -  build in early 2008 !
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Percy1 hour ago

They are guilty at the very least of child neglect!
If that opinion makes me a troll or ghoul then so be it!
If it had been a single parent or any other low income family they would have been charged!
I'll happily have my day in court against them for that opinion!
And then maybe they will be forced to admit the truth!
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Tim Sandham1 hour ago

Good luck in reporting millions who aren't actually trolls there just people saying the truth but you can't handle what's being said,
people should report you for making threats yourself
FlagShare
LIKEREPLY

Donny Dee1 hour ago

The alleged trolls in return should report the McCann's to the police for wasting police time, not only in this country but many other countries too.
FlagShare
3When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcLIKEREPLY

kennyf931 hour ago

so  anybody that doesn't believe their questionable story is a troll now 
FlagShare
3When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcLIKEREPLY

Yellow and Black1 hour ago

Maybe if they would tell the whole truth and say what when on that fateful night (and previous ones no doubt) we may back off and let justice take it course . 
FlagShare
4When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcLIKEREPLY

McKenzie322 hours ago

Hold your horses, what she ultimately said was had they not if left their 3 children alone there would not have been an opportunity for the child to have been kidnapped (if you believe that theory).
I'm sorry but i agree 100% with her comments. No, they didn't deserve what happened through their neglect but ultimately they are responsible.
When parents make reckless decisions, reckless outcomes occur. They are guilty of child neglect point blank.
Tell ya what McCanns, report me. Report me for being convinced Maddie came to harm due to your neglect and reckless behaviour.
Report me for personally finding your actions after the "disappearance" very odd to say the least.
Report me for believing the best trained Dogs in the world at what they do for marking your appartment, kate, the toy and your car -which you didn't even have when Maddie was still alive in your possession.
Or better still, forget reporting and spouting your version of events and take this lie detector test you was once so sure you wanted to take until it was actually offered to you?!
The only victim here is Maddie. Not an ounce of sympathy can i feel for two parents who let their child down so badly!
FlagShare
7When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcLIKEREPLY

Michael Stankard2 hours ago

There's something very slimey about this couple. They give me the creeps
FlagShare
5When one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcWhen one Brenda Leyland just isn't enough for Madeleine McCann's parents: WE'LL REPORT TROLLS TO COPS'  50hcLIKEREPLY

Dambuster2 hours ago

Why are we being classed as 'ghouls' if we have an opinion about their innocence or guilt?
I too believe they are guilty, come and lock me up.
Posting an honest opinion does not make you a troll.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.03.17 15:26

"Madeleine McCann parents pledge to report all online ‘ghouls’ who ‘overstep the mark’ to police – days after Karen Danczuk’s startling Twitter rant"
-------------------------------------------

WHAT is 'the MARK', exactly, that the online 'ghouls' are NOT to 'overstep' then?

'I believe the McCan'ts'.............OKKK! thumbsup  clapping1

'I do NOT believe the McCan'ts'..........NO! NO! NO! NOT OK! thumbdown bignono  'boo, hiss'

I hope the McCan'ts don't 'report' to the same MET Police officers that generously donated, £1,000 to their 'adversary's' defence against THEM in the recent PSC case, they LOST!

Beyond 'ironic'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.03.17 15:34

An ordinary woman who went online and said some quite nasty stuff at times was singled out and Sky News chose to show her every fifteen minutes or so throughout the day then committed suicide within days after speaking to Martin Brunt as to her feelings about being doorstepped.

Martin Brunt showed her that Scotland Yard were looking at complaints about her. Not true. Sky News didn't wait for any confirmation from Scotland Yard, Sky News did the most despicable thing and it was planned with malice aforethought.

There is blood on the hands of Sky News and the people with a fake dossier who claimed this was 'News'.

I can't stand Twitter but to seek out Brenda Leyland and make her a witch on Sky rolling news was evil.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.03.17 15:47

They won't be 'reporting' me then!  thanks

I'm NOT 'a Muslim'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 10.03.17 15:50

princess_leia wrote:I'm more of an observer than a poster but I just wanted to share my experience from approx 8 years ago. 

I was a very active member of HTFM forum, some of you may be familiar with, until a few of us were kicked off because we didn't support the abduction theory. I will add that I was on that forum from the day it was set up, I think it was The Sun newspaper forum that led quite a few of us to HTFM, I was also active on the Daily Mirror forums.  At that time no one really knew what was going on, and the majority believed it was an abduction. I think it was when the dogs came in I was banned and others, but we had serious doubts over the course of several months in the build up to that, which never went down well, but admin tolerated our difference of opinion for some time. So many of us moved over to the 3As and Maddie Case Files, where the PJ files were translated.  On the 3As a few of us would take the p!ss out of one particular poster from HTFM who happened to join 3As too, a STAUNCH supporter of the McCs, who lives in the USA,  but it was nothing serious, we were just having a laugh, no one was threatened or anything like that.  I remember during the time on HTFM she admitted to sedating her daughter to get some rest for herself, she also posted pics on HTFM of her daughter sat on the toilet, it was quite disturbing that she would do this on a public forum. Only as time went on did we realise she was in fact communicating directly with the McCs and I'm pretty certain some of the members on there were either close friends, family etc

Anyway, onto my visit from a 'policeman'... it was completely out of the blue, a knock at the door and I remember being on Maddie Case Files at that moment. He said my name, asked to come in as they had received a complaint, the complaint came from USA and he basically warned me off, telling me how wrong I was about everything, how I should leave the complainant alone etc, he didn't show any ID badge or anything, just dressed in a regular police outfit. As time has passed I've often wondered, how in the hell does someone from the USA make a complaint for harassment in the UK, based on what was no more than a p!ss take. I still feel it was dodgy and this wasn't a real policeman, or it was someone doing someone a favour. 
Hello Princess . I too was a member of that group and like you was kicked off without any warning. They would have had a devil of a job to find me as we were living in the wilds of Spain at that time. There were others deleted at the same time and they didn't receive any visits from the boys in blue.
I do wonder if this was a genuine police visit?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.03.17 16:41

Fine McCanns, the malicious communications act is there for as it says 'malicious' and offensive things. So go to the police about people who threaten you or say grossly offensive things directly about you or your children.

It does not include people repeating details of the case does it? The dogs picking up death scent, the Gaspar statement.......it will be hard to sue the millions of people discussing those things.

Nice try, they are desperately throwing around threats to try and control the public discussion, it won't work anymore.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.03.17 16:49

BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

I think it would probably get funding through the regular types of channels, maybe a bit of a favour here and there,  what I find more interesting is - who gave that particular student the idea for a study that just so happens to lead to a conclusion the same as Gerry McCann's in a 2014 interview about 'trolls' and what he thought should be done about them?  What are the chances of that?   It implies the study conclusion was already thought out by someone and they just needed someone to do a study to legitimise their advance 'findings'!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 10.03.17 16:52

The McCanns and their media supporters have themselves traduced the professional reputation of several others. Firstly, by claiming consistently that the initial response from the Portuguese police authorities was slow and unfit for purpose. Secondly, by calling into question the professionalism of Martin Grime, suggesting that he was eliciting false positive alerts from the dogs. Thirdly, they sued Mr.Amarel who had merely repeated in his book and documentary the conclusions reached by the official investigation. Do they really believe it is acceptable for them to cast aspersions but unacceptable for others to express opinions re their child safety arrangements (or lack of same!) or of their unwillingness to assist the investigation by answering questions and taking part in a proper reconstruction?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 10.03.17 17:07

Nina wrote:
princess_leia wrote:I'm more of an observer than a poster but I just wanted to share my experience from approx 8 years ago. 

Hello Princess . I too was a member of that group and like you was kicked off without any warning. They would have had a devil of a job to find me as we were living in the wilds of Spain at that time. There were others deleted at the same time and they didn't receive any visits from the boys in blue.
I do wonder if this was a genuine police visit?
I will never know, but it's something that's bugged me from time to time where I wished I'd followed up this, and asked for his ID, name etc I was so shocked by it, I just wanted him out of my house.
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top