The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: COPS CRACK MADELEINE MCCANN CODES

Post by Daisy on 29.07.11 17:35

@Tony Bennett wrote:

A Brit [Paul Gordon] who stayed in the same holiday flat as Madeleine McCann has told how he spotted creepy strangers lurking nearby before she vanished. Paul Gordon said he was worried the dodgy-looking people had no business to be at the Portuguese complex. His shock evidence could mean child-snatchers had been staking out the complex before four-year-old Maddie's family even arrived there. Brewery executive Paul, 34, and his family, rented the Ocean Club flat in Praia da Luz for a fortnight last April. The McCanns took it over from them…

Gordon, a 34-year-old brewery executive from Fareham, Hampshire, had some curious habits. A Daily Mirror report the following day said:

“Yesterday, speaking publicly for the first time, brewery executive Paul, 34…arrived at his home in Fareham, Hampshire, concealing his face with a hoodie and walked with his back facing the street at all times”.

Is there any more information about this character Paul Gordon? Because search as I might, I find no reference whatsoever to a brewery rep of that name living in Fareham Hampshire, apart from those relating to this the McCann case. And I note there's some confusion about his occupation; all mainstream reports say he's a brewery rep, yet the PJ files have him as an accountant. Which one is it - has this been cleared up?

Many thanks Tony Bennett & others for the awesome work you've done; only know can I really appreciate your unwavering dedication in uncovering the truth & exposing the lies of this very deep & disturbing case. For what it's worth you have my full admiration, support & respect. Bless you all.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The mysterious Mr Gordon

Post by Marian on 29.07.11 18:53

I've found a professional magician called Paul Gordon in the Fareham area - perhaps the walking with his back to the street is part of his repertoire!

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 29.07.11 19:36

@Marian wrote:I've found a professional magician called Paul Gordon in the Fareham area - perhaps the walking with his back to the street is part of his repertoire!

Ha! I had very similar thoughts when I came across him. There's also a Paul Gordon that works at the same private hospital as Gerry, but alas, that's just his forenames. His full name is Paul Gordon Sherry.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A convenient witness?

Post by Marian on 29.07.11 20:28

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if, like the manufactured "Maddie seen everywhere from Katmandu to Clapham" stories, Mr Gordon has been created (as if by magic, you could say) to give credence to the theory that there were dodgy characters in the area even before the McCanns arrived. Mr Gordon, in the unlikely event that you really exist and are happily organising drink-ups (to put it politely) in your brewery, please accept my apologies.

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 29.07.11 21:12

This statement is from April 2008 and you can tell he has met the McCanns before he gave it "The children were always in our company when they were not at the nursery, and frequently we took them to the beach for an ice cream......is that all british families do on holiday, leave the kids in nursery or take them to the beach for ice creams!

"We used to open the blinds during the day, returning to close them at night. When the blinds were [being] closed they would make much noise".....what about being opened? I assume this would make the same amount of noise which as if by magic in this very quite resort, nobody heard...not to mention that the 'abductor' tried to be noticed as much as possible in opening noisy shutters in a quite resort

"I want to add that since January this year I have received numerous phone calls, messages and visits from the press regarding the collector of donations, which in turn put me in contact with other people such as Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry McCann. I feel that this is a constraint that makes it difficult to take the more correct decision.".....makes this statement from April less valid now he's had time to speak to the Mccanns

I have seen somewhere of another woman who said in her statement that 2 men knocked on her apartment door asking for money for an orphanage. Must try and find it and her date of statement, as well as she met the McCanns before making her statement too

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.10.13 9:11

I'm giving this old story a bump because it makes the new one from the Daily Mail about Madeleine disturbing burglars seem a bit less silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.10.13 10:03

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.10.13 11:14

Well they couldn't have nicked the 'K' dog.

SHE was at the Tapas bar with her other CANINE 'friends'!

BOOM, BOOM!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum