The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted Mm11

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted Mm11

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted Regist10

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted Empty McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted

Post by ufercoffy 12.07.11 9:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Madeleine McCann on the beach before her abduction

The parents of Madeleine McCann today moved out of the Portuguese holiday resort from where their daughter was abducted - 60 days after she disappeared.
Kate and Gerry McCann and their two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie have set up home in a private property nearby.
They stayed at the Mark Warner Ocean Club resort in the Algarve town of Praia da Luz for nearly two months, but the start of high season meant they had to find somewhere else to live.
The family had based themselves in one apartment and used a second as an office, from which to run the campaign to find their four-year-old daughter.
Madeleine, whose face has appeared on posters around the world, was snatched from her bed on May 3 as her parents ate at a tapas restaurant nearby.
A spokeswoman for the family said they were taking thousands of letters and cards of support with them to the new house.
An endless stream of messages have been sent to the couple as they wait for any breakthrough in the hunt for their daughter.
Read more...
Photos of Madeleine stolen with her father's wallet are returned
The McCanns now meet the Portuguese Policia Judiciaria (PJ) on a regular basis, but despite an extensive investigation there have been no significant developments in the case.
Leaving the holiday complex today is the first sign that life is starting to move on.
"Obviously, like any family, packing up and moving is a very difficult time," their spokeswoman said.
"The amazing thing has been moving all the letters of support, there have just been thousands of them.
"Every single one has been boxed up and moved with them. It has been so uplifting for Kate and Gerry to know that so many people have prayed for them, are supporting them and hoping Madeleine comes home safely."
Scroll down for more...
Mr and Mrs McCann, from Rothley in Leicestershire, have said they plan to stay in Portugal at least until the end of the summer and are "determined" to come back to the UK with their eldest child.
"Staying in the Algarve also makes it easier to stay in touch with the Portuguese police; this is particularly important with the investigation being so active," wrote Mr McCann on his blog.
It has also emerged that the 39-year-old cardiologist's wallet, which was stolen when he came back to the UK two weeks ago, has been returned.
The money was removed but other items - including two precious photographs of Madeleine - were posted back to the family.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clearly not the same holiday

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted Empty Re: McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted

Post by PeterMac 12.07.11 9:49

Nice one.
Do we have dates for those photos.
Hair grows about half an inch a month, so either the short haired one was taken after the long haired one,
Or
Some many months before. At least 6 months, possibly more.
Just to remind people, the "last photo" has M with long hair, as in the second of the photos.

Actually the caption
"Madeleine McCann on the beach before her abduction" is priceless.
It can hardly be After her abduction, can it ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted Empty Re: McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted

Post by ufercoffy 12.07.11 10:21

Actually the caption
"Madeleine McCann on the beach before her abduction" is priceless.
It can hardly be After her abduction, can it ?
titter

In the first photo Madeleine has a little 'pot belly' going on whereas in the second she looks taller and slimmer. Maybe in that weeks' holiday she had her hair cut and went on a bit of a diet too, together with a growth spurt, of course, all of which resulted in her looking not quite so 'babyish' as she does in photo 1.

Madeleine doesn't have a 'pot belly' here.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted Empty Puzzling pictures - again!

Post by Guest 12.07.11 10:39

I read somewhere that the football shirt photo was taken before the holiday though I don't know when. As has already been said, this just doesn't make sense when compared with the photos supposedly taken on holiday as (apart from the one on the tennis court) Madeleine looks considerably younger than she did before! I wish that the passing of time was as kind to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns move out of apartment from which Madeleine was abducted Empty How old was Madeleine then?

Post by Guest 12.07.11 17:16

The "pot belly and patterned hat" photo looks to me as if it dates from a year or two before the fateful holiday. Have the McCanns actually claimed it was taken then? It could just be one of the photos of a younger Madeleine which became available very quickly at the start of the scam - sorry, I mean the story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 12.07.11 22:54

Jean wrote:The "pot belly and patterned hat" photo looks to me as if it dates from a year or two before the fateful holiday. Have the McCanns actually claimed it was taken then? It could just be one of the photos of a younger Madeleine which became available very quickly at the start of the scam - sorry, I mean the story.

i agree Jean. Remember one of my own daughters having a distinct pot belly aged about 18 months to two and a bit, then she grew upwards and that belly went. Its common for toddlers to have a bit of a belly. I think the Madeleine pot belly pic was when she was around two.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top