The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 2 Mm11

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 2 Mm11

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 2 Regist10

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009

Post by Guest 03.01.10 0:04

I expect either Kirwans or Carter Ruck may answer the questions on here!

If that email is original and this is David Kirwan, I cannot think that he is going to thank you for publishing them Tony, this could seriously dent his chances at the next election. If they are true, then that is an extraordinary way for him to behave and I think he may have landed himself in a "little local difficulty"!

Tony I have to ask this, why are you publishing these emails?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009

Post by Stephanie 03.01.10 0:29

What The Papers Never Say wrote:I expect either Kirwans or Carter Ruck may answer the questions on here!

If that email is original and this is David Kirwan, I cannot think that he is going to thank you for publishing them Tony, this could seriously dent his chances at the next election. If they are true, then that is an extraordinary way for him to behave and I think he may have landed himself in a "little local difficulty"!

Wtpns I guess we all know that the E-mail is not authentic,if Mr.B recieved such an E-mail he would have posted a screenshot of it not just the words, after all I could produce words on here from an apparent E-mail that I was knighted this year,doesnt make it real does it?

Mr.B as we have seen is more than capable of screenshooting Emails,that leaves just one question why if he thinks the E-mail from "Stevo" is genuine is he not reproducing it? .
Stephanie
Stephanie

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 2 Empty Give me clear instructions on how to screenshot

Post by Tony Bennett 03.01.10 21:42

Stephanie wrote:
What The Papers Never Say wrote:I expect either Kirwans or Carter Ruck may answer the questions on here!

Wtpns I guess we all know that the E-mail is not authentic; if Mr.B recieved such an E-mail he would have posted a screenshot of it, not just the words, after all I could produce words on here from an apparent E-mail that I was knighted this year, doesn't make it real does it?

Mr.B as we have seen is more than capable of screenshooting E-mails, that leaves just one question, why if he thinks the E-mail from "Stevo" is genuine is he not reproducing it? .
Time and time again I have said that I am no 'tecchie' and no, I don't know now to screenshot, nor photoshop, not anything else much besides copy-and-paste.

I'm very surprised that people should think these e-mails were not genuine. They may be very eyebrow-raising. But I don't post lies or doctored e-mails.

If someone gives me clear instructions on how to screenshot, I'll give it a go.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.01.10 21:45

Tony Bennett wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

Wtpns I guess we all know that the E-mail is not authentic; if Mr.B recieved such an E-mail he would have posted a screenshot of it, not just the words, after all I could produce words on here from an apparent E-mail that I was knighted this year, doesn't make it real does it?

Mr.B as we have seen is more than capable of screenshooting E-mails, that leaves just one question, why if he thinks the E-mail from "Stevo" is genuine is he not reproducing it? .
Time and time again I have said that I am no 'tecchie' and no, I don't know now to screenshot, nor photoshop, not anything else much besides copy-and-paste.

I'm very surprised that people should think these e-mails were not genuine. They may be very eyebrow-raising. But I don't post lies or doctored e-mails.

You could download snagit, Tony - it's free.

http://www.techsmith.com/download/snagittrial.asp

Don't know why it's only valid for 30 days though, I've had mine for years...
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41821

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie 03.01.10 21:46

Mr.B go to your Email or pic etc, then hold down the "prt scrn" button next to f12 on your PC (not sure on laptop) .After this go to start>programmes>accessories> paint, once your paint programme is open go file>paste.

All you have to do then is file save as.....
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.10 21:47

Tony Bennett wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

Actually, good idea, if anyone can post on here in simple language how to screenshot, I would love to know to.

Jill, would it be possible to have a seperate forum, for technical queries, how to post avatars et., - for thickos like me it would be really helpful. :oops:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.01.10 21:48

candyfloss wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

Actually, good idea, if anyone can post on here in simple language how to screenshot, I would love to know to.

Jill, would it be possible to have a seperate forum, for technical queries, how to post avatars et., - for thickos like me it would be really helpful. :oops:

Coming up....
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41821

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 03.01.10 21:49

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

as Stephanie has posted - just in case you get lost, there are pics that might help on this link

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.10 21:52

Thanks Jill, thumbsup I only learned how to copy and paste not long ago. :oops:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 2 Empty Even more help needed

Post by Tony Bennett 03.01.10 22:10

vaguely wrote:http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

as Stephanie has posted - just in case you get lost, there are pics that might help on this link
This tells me:

1. how to take a screenshot
2. how to send it by e-mail and jpg. attachment,

BUT NOT

how to upload it onto a forum posting.

I'll need someone to help me on how to do that please before I have a go
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie 03.01.10 22:13

Tony Bennett wrote:
vaguely wrote:http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

This tells me:

1. how to take a screenshot
2. how to send it by e-mail and jpg. attachment,

BUT NOT

how to upload it onto a forum posting.

I'll need someone to help me on how to do that please before I have a go

Well you need a photobucket account or something similar,they are free and easy to create, you then take the code from your said pic or document and post it here.
Once you have a photobucket account it will advise you what line to post in your thread so others can view your image,If memory recalls there are three different lines of code ,just read and all will become apparent.

Unfortunately Jills forum does not allow uploading of pics , but my advice if you are completely stuck is to ask Jill who has hosted pics through a third party photo hosting account ,but If I recall rightly hoting the correct line will become apparent once your photobucket account is up and running.
I suggest copying all three code lines available as different forums use different lines then attempting to preview your post to check all is well if it is not use another of the codes given.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.10 22:15

I'll accept that these emails are genuine and haven't been edited in any way. I would like to know, though, as others have asked, why they have been published here? What point is being made?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 04.01.10 17:36

I don't understand why the emails were posted - who benefits from them being posted?

When you consider that TB says "Bear in mind I was probably on Hadrians Wall or walking round Bambergh Castle at the time so had no idea what was going on until I returned from holiday." the reason for posting them is strange to say the least.

But then when you read the other TB posts that refer to the 18 text messages and a number of phone calls between him and DB during this period, then it makes me wonder if TB really did know what was going on? Was TB also in contact with Stevo during this period?
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 17:54

Posts on other Forums are suggesting that Kirwan Went to an Outside Solicitor, a Michael Mansfield, to ask Him to Represent the Foundation Pro Bono. Is this True? Why Couldn't Kirwan do it Himself? Who is The Other Solicitor?
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 18:22

aliberte2 wrote:Posts on other Forums are suggesting that Kirwan Went to an Outside Solicitor, a Michael Mansfield, to ask Him to Represent the Foundation Pro Bono. Is this True? Why Couldn't Kirwan do it Himself? Who is The Other Solicitor?

Michael Mansfield, I've heard that name before. But not related to the McCann's case. thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 18:33

Molly wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:Posts on other Forums are suggesting that Kirwan Went to an Outside Solicitor, a Michael Mansfield, to ask Him to Represent the Foundation Pro Bono. Is this True? Why Couldn't Kirwan do it Himself? Who is The Other Solicitor?

Michael Mansfield, I've heard that name before. But not related to the McCann's case. thinking

Not a Member of the Foundation?
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 19:00

aliberte2 wrote:
Molly wrote:

Who? Me or Mansfield? I'm not.
May be TB knows who he is, if he's a member?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 19:01

Molly wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:
Molly wrote:

Sorry - unclear -- I'm asking if Mansfield or Kirwan are members of the Foundation.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 19:03

aliberte2 wrote:
Molly wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:
Molly wrote:

Sorry - unclear -- I'm asking if Mansfield or Kirwan are members of the Foundation.

Oh, sorry I edited my post, while you posted this.
Like I've said, may be TB, knows and answers you/me/us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 04.01.10 19:48

Well, if it's this one * he represented Michael Barrymore at the Stuart Lubbock inquest... *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Mansfield oh, and BarryGeorge
thinking
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 19:53

Ruby wrote:Well, if it's this one * he represented Michael Barrymore at the Stuart Lubbock inquest... *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Mansfield oh, and BarryGeorge
thinking

If it Is the Same, Tony, What do you Know of Him? Why Would Kirwan Ask Him to Represent You when He'd Gone Against Truth at the INquest?
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.01.10 20:14

aliberte2 wrote:
Ruby wrote:Well, if it's this one * he represented Michael Barrymore at the Stuart Lubbock inquest... *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Mansfield oh, and BarryGeorge
thinking

If it Is the Same, Tony, What do you Know of Him? Why Would Kirwan Ask Him to Represent You when He'd Gone Against Truth at the INquest?
wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 04.01.10 23:23

To Me it Sounds like Kirwan Pulled a Fast One. That Must be Why Tony is Posting His Emails. Can't Wait to Hear the Scoop from Tony.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 05.01.10 0:06

aliberte2 wrote:
thinking

gone against truth at the inquest, or had a opinion that differed from Mr Bennett?

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 05.01.10 0:21

Michael Mansfield, if it's the genuine article, is one of the most high-profile QCs in the UK. He represents Al Fayed and the families of Jean Charles Menezes and Stephen Lawrence, to name but a few. He gave a lecture at Manchester University a couple of months ago and was truly mezmerising. He is also, I believe, the highest paid QC in the country

We are not talking provincial town solicitor here
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top