The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Regist10

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Liz Eagles 09.11.13 22:34

My heart sinks everytime I hear religious zealotry (is that a word?) on this forum.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Guest 09.11.13 22:40

Back to the topic please, this is not about Jesuits. offtopic 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 09.11.13 22:43

Hobs wrote:I wish I could roll back time and go back to the day before Madeleine was abducted. I would slow down time. I would get a really good look around and have a really good think. And I'd think: Where are you? Who are you? Who is secretly watching my family? Because someone was watching my family very, very carefully. And taking notes.

This is a very telling statement.
If it were you or i, we would turn back time and change what we did prior to the event.
We wouldn't leave the children alone, we would use the evening creche, hire a babysitter, have one of the group babysit all the children in one place, stay in and eat with the children or take them with us.
 By changing what we did there could be no abduction and Madeleine would still be with them.
An abductor isn't going to take on an adult to get to a child, if the children were in one apartment,the creche or at the tapas bar, Madeleine wouldn't be available to abduct and thus still be alive today.

Instead kate tells us she would look around, see who is watching...

Why this and not what the rest of us would do if given the opportunity?

There was no abduction.

Whatever happened happened, changing their routine to prevent an abduction would have made no difference, Madeleine would still be dead.

It doesn't cross her mind to change their routine, it would have made no difference, she is stuck with the abduction as claimed thus all she has left open to her is the spiel about looking around to see who was watching.

Kate told us whatever happened wasn't because they were sleeping, it was something else, she knows, she was there

I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances.

I know the situation we were in that night,

So kate what were the other circumstances?
If the children weren't alseep when you left they had to be awake which contradicts your claim they were asleep when you left them.

The brain knows the truth, it wants to tell.
Lying is stressful and, as we have seen particularly this year, you look now like you should have looked when Madeleine went missing.
The guilt and stress are eating you alive.
So much so you telegraphed to the world about you suiciding after killing the children and gerry  when you spoke about pressing a button and you would ALL be togeather.

The time is now to admit the truth and bring this charade to an end.

It will come to an end and it won't be in favor of you and gerry.

It is easier to admit what happened, give madeleine the decent burial you desperately want for her allowing you to grieve publicly.
Talking now and ending this means you have a bargaining chip, something to use for a plea deal.

Not talking now means more and more stress, paranoia wondering who is watching you, tailing you, listening to your calls, intercepting emails, seeing who you meet.
Wondering if today it comes crashing down with the early morning knock on the door.

The tapas 7 will cover their own butts first and foremost, they will blame you and gerry minimising their own involvement.
There was little to connect you before, you weren't even close friends, just aquaintences, they owe you nothing and if push comes to shove, you will be thrown under the bus post haste.

Your own words reveal the truth of the lie, your own mouth betrays you, crimes like this are never closed, they will be forever open and oneday knock knock and it's game over.

Think about it.
Good stuff Hobs. thumbsup  I'm thinking about it.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.11.13 22:53

possumsall wrote:
maebee wrote:Pages from the book:

page 79: (re: Yvonne Martin) "(...) and I still don't really know who she is and what she was trying to achieve".

page 97: (re: father Pacheco coming to meet them on the evening of may 5th) "My first impression was of a very cheery chap. Nothing wrong with that, but at the time his smiling face seemed out of place in the grief-laden atmosphere of our apartment".
Most likely he was a Jesuit and those of us who know all about the Jesuit-to-be-Vatican-training will know how they are specially trained to look at people, how to smile, how to laugh, how to humble oneself in other peoples company (non-Jesuits) how to pray, how to do everything deceitfully.

Re. red highlighting - I wonder what she made of Mr. in that clip of him on the balcony laughing only days after Maddie went missing?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 09.11.13 23:20

plebgate wrote:

page 97: (re: father Pacheco coming to meet them on the evening of may 5th) "My first impression was of a very cheery chap. Nothing wrong with that, but at the time his smiling face seemed out of place in the grief-laden atmosphere of our apartment".
Re. red highlighting - I wonder what she made of Mr. in that clip of him on the balcony laughing only days after Maddie went missing?
Good point.

She must have been bloomin' furious that the Priest didn't show  until the evening of the 5th. How dare he take so long!

Dianne Webster's statement:

4078    ”Once they arrived at your apartment did they stay there a while or do you remember them leaving?”
Reply    ”What, that night?”
4078    ”Mm.”
Reply    ”Err I think, I think, I think they stayed there because it was very late or you know early, early morning and Kate wanted a priest, they couldn’t find a priest which, well I won’t, I won’t say what her language was but I’m, you know, Portugal’s a Catholic country and err no priest.”

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.11.13 23:27

I wonder whether Mrs. Webster told her daughter's bessie mate that the language she was apparently using was not acceptable to her.   Certainly imo she should  have told Fi to have a word with her.

Who would imagine, seeing them on tv, like butter wouldn't melt, just how bad their language appears to be in private and around children?   Mr. on the bus springs to mind.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 23:34

candyfloss wrote:Back to the topic please, this is not about Jesuits. offtopic 
Thank you, Candyfloss. I was nearly tempted to reply again ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 10.11.13 0:05

plebgate wrote:I wonder whether Mrs. Webster told her daughter's bessie mate that the language she was apparently using was not acceptable to her.   Certainly imo she should  have told Fi to have a word with her.

Who would imagine, seeing them on tv, like butter wouldn't melt, just how bad their language appears to be in private and around children?   Mr. on the bus springs to mind.
Indeed. Middle class intellectuals? pah! A docker & his fish wife wouldn't have the potty mouth these two do around their kids & elders.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Empty smiling face..

Post by worriedmum 10.11.13 0:30

Daisy wrote:
plebgate wrote:

page 97: (re: father Pacheco coming to meet them on the evening of may 5th) [size=18]"My first impression was of a very cheery chap. Nothing wrong with that, but at the time his smiling face seemed out of place in the grief-laden atmosphere of our apartment".
"My first impression was of a very cheery chap. Nothing wrong with that, but at the time his smiling face seemed out of place in the grief-laden atmosphere of our apartment"

Things have changed a lot by the time this picture was taken, looking at Father Pacheco and Gerry, IMO

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Ragdoll2_small

worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 10.11.13 0:37

worriedmum wrote:
Daisy wrote:
plebgate wrote:

page 97: (re: father Pacheco coming to meet them on the evening of may 5th) [size=18]"My first impression was of a very cheery chap. Nothing wrong with that, but at the time his smiling face seemed out of place in the grief-laden atmosphere of our apartment".
"My first impression was of a very cheery chap. Nothing wrong with that, but at the time his smiling face seemed out of place in the grief-laden atmosphere of our apartment"

Things have changed a lot by the time this picture was taken, looking at Father Pacheco and Gerry, IMO

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Ragdoll2_small

If you're cutting someones post you should really cut their name too else it causes confusion. Ta

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.11.13 6:58

Châtelaine wrote:I cannot escape the feeling that she/they have been making up the character, life and likes of a child they didn't really know ...
Spot on!  It also gave them the opportunity to select the 'best selling'  description:
Beautiful
Lovely
Happy
Clever
Special
Bundle of fun
Articulate
Loving
Caring

From the Big Book of Advertsing ?

Please look for Madeleine, she's lovely.  

Wantig Maddie back because otherwise you're not 'a family' doesn't work for me either. 

Hobs may come to the rescue.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 10.11.13 13:22

I bought and read 'Madeleine,' and other than the fact that she had colic for a while as a baby like so many do. I felt I knew less about MBM at the end of reading than I had before I started. It is almost as if she were a phantom child... and yet there are lots of lovely happy photos in the book. Very puzzling. I had two children and so far have five grandchildren, and I could have written an encyclopaedia about the character, looks, likes, sayings, preferences, antics and adventures of each one by the age of almost four. Bloody hell! I could have done so for each at the age of six months! It seems as if KM hardly knew MBM as a person at all... at least as far as she is telling the rest of us... Very odd indeed.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.11.13 15:22

Daisy wrote:
plebgate wrote:I wonder whether Mrs. Webster told her daughter's bessie mate that the language she was apparently using was not acceptable to her.   Certainly imo she should  have told Fi to have a word with her.

Indeed. Middle class intellectuals? pah! A docker & his fish wife wouldn't have the potty mouth these two do around their kids & elders.
You're right I think Daisy, a docker and a "fish wife" would be hard pressed to use that language around children and their elders.   Mrs. Fenn came into a bit of verbal also, I understand, (from Mrs. and Fi) so maybe Mrs. Webster knew she couldn't really comment on the language given the actions of her daughter as well.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.11.13 15:25

Yet Mrs Fenn in her statement only mentioned speaking to Gerry. You'd think she'd have remembered being sworn at - maybe she didn't understand the Scouse accent!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.11.13 15:30

Mrs. Fenn was a rather refined lady by all accounts NFWTD, shame two middle class female doctors don't appear to be the same.

I think the whole group must use that sort of language.    If I heard it in front of my children I would tell the offender to shut up straight away.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.11.13 15:36

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Yet Mrs Fenn in her statement only mentioned speaking to Gerry. You'd think she'd have remembered being sworn at - maybe she didn't understand the Scouse accent!
Probably she wasn't sworn at or spoken to by KH at all;

This little cameo just aims to discredit her after the fact; after KH read the PJ files and learnt of mrs Fenns' existence and could figure out that mrs Fenn had heard the protracted wailing of an abandoned child going on in the apartment below her. 

Knowing about mrs Fenn and what she could have heard, what could KH do but pre-empt her further testimonies and throw her under the bus?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.11.13 17:15

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Yet Mrs Fenn in her statement only mentioned speaking to Gerry. You'd think she'd have remembered being sworn at - maybe she didn't understand the Scouse accent!
Ah! She thought Kate was reciting a poem in her own language...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.11.13 18:05

Further to my last post: didn't Textusa purport that mrs Fenn was not one, but two floors up from apartment 5A?
This, from looking at the surrounding area

If so, how would KH & crony Fi have been able to do their alleged swearing at all?

Ah, just a passing thought: how could anyone in his right mind surmise it makes a good impression on people to portray yourself as an uncouth buffoon? Effing tosser being a case in point. Why does the woman claim we don't love her enough, while she is obviously not a pleasant person?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 14.11.13 15:26

I honestly can't get my head around what was written on page 129. I haven't read the book-I hastily pass by in book stores, but I cannot imagine any editor allowing a book to go to press with such a paragraph written in it. Was Pinkie not keeping an eye on the scud missile that is Kate McCann?

If someone else had written such a thought on a blog or forum I would have felt uneasy. But for her mother to write it. Yes, if you believed a paedophile had abducted your daughter the thought might occupy you, but to write it down in a book? As we know, there WAS no paedophile so this thought has been invented and written about with the intention to either A. shock (and be quoted in order to sell the book?) or B. is the sort of thought that occupies this woman anyway. Perhaps to write about such violence and to share such graphic images was in some way cathartic for her. Perhaps she has witnessed such physical wounds. But I won't even go there..

As I write and read on here, I've come to see these two people (and also their friends, families and protectors) as less and less human with all the human frailties and failings and more and more callous and depraved. Whenever possible I try not to use the word evil, but..
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by 16Miller 03.03.14 18:51

Hi

I was looking at the book today, I can't see what's supposedly written on page 129!  Has it been amended?
16Miller

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 19:50

I had heard that it was supposed to have been deleted but I didn't think that it was true.

Is the book a non-U K version, 16Miller? Maybe it's on another page.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 16Miller 03.03.14 19:53

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I had heard that it was supposed to have been deleted but I didn't think that it was true.

Is the book a non-U K version, 16Miller? Maybe it's on another page.

It's a UK version, AFAIK.
16Miller

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 23:17

I read a paperback version from my library and the p129 bit was later in the book so maybe the page size has changed. I didn't manage to finish the book though. I'm not sure what made me cringe the most  - the purile content or the poor writing. If that's the standard of any defence, then I wouldn't be backing that horse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 5 Empty Irish paperback edition

Post by Enid O'Dowd 03.03.14 23:33

In the Irish paperback edition I have the reference to Madeleine's genitals is on page 129.

Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Activity : 132

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.03.14 9:22

But this was from a woman quite happy to have details of her sex life published on the front page of the Sun, complete with photo.
[for money, obviously !]
So the fact that she writes kiddy porn should come as no surprise to anyone.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top