The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 12:16

candyfloss wrote:Exactly Stella, if the McCanns new about these alleged incidents back in 2008 when the files were released, then why haven't we heard about them before. We know that this would have been splashed all over the papers quicker than you could bat an eyelid. We would have had Clarence doing a press conference etc., and asking for more witnesses. But nothing, zilch nada!!

From a Daily Mail article dated 27th May 2009
They (detectives) have discovered there have been seven sexual assaults involving the children of tourists in the region in the last four years.


'The area is a magnet for paedophiles. There have been seven sexual assaults involving the children of tourists in the Algarve in the last four years.
They all have the same modus operandi as Madeleine's disappearance - that is, a break-in at a holiday apartment and children molested.

'Five happened before Madeleine's abduction, and two afterwards. One took place a month before she vanished.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1187435/Madeleine-McCann-hunters-claim-Algarve-awash-paedophiles.html#ixzz1Lwn3bQwv

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 12:19

From the same article dated May 2009

The McCanns' detectives have learnt their names from a combination of the Portuguese police files and their own inquiries.

It is unclear to what extent any of the seven assaults were investigated by the local police.

But the McCanns' investigators want to know if they could be linked to each other - and to her disappearance

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1187435/Madeleine-McCann-hunters-claim-Algarve-awash-paedophiles.html#ixzz1Lwnn2TyU

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Guest on 10.05.11 12:36

@Ringo wrote:From the same article dated May 2009

The McCanns' detectives have learnt their names from a combination of the Portuguese police files and their own inquiries.

It is unclear to what extent any of the seven assaults were investigated by the local police.

But the McCanns' investigators want to know if they could be linked to each other - and to her disappearance

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1187435/Madeleine-McCann-hunters-claim-Algarve-awash-paedophiles.html#ixzz1Lwnn2TyU



Yeah, just been reading the article. I remember it now. These people were all checked by the PJ and ruled out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 13:38

candyfloss wrote:
@Ringo wrote:From the same article dated May 2009

The McCanns' detectives have learnt their names from a combination of the Portuguese police files and their own inquiries.

It is unclear to what extent any of the seven assaults were investigated by the local police.

But the McCanns' investigators want to know if they could be linked to each other - and to her disappearance

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1187435/Madeleine-McCann-hunters-claim-Algarve-awash-paedophiles.html#ixzz1Lwnn2TyU



Yeah, just been reading the article. I remember it now. These people were all checked by the PJ and ruled out.

You have evidence for this have you? And - what of the five children molested in their beds? Did the PJ ever find their molesters? Are they still looking for them? Do you actually accept that these events now occured and are not an invention of Kate McCann's?

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Guest on 10.05.11 13:52

@Ringo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@Ringo wrote:From the same article dated May 2009

The McCanns' detectives have learnt their names from a combination of the Portuguese police files and their own inquiries.

It is unclear to what extent any of the seven assaults were investigated by the local police.

But the McCanns' investigators want to know if they could be linked to each other - and to her disappearance

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1187435/Madeleine-McCann-hunters-claim-Algarve-awash-paedophiles.html#ixzz1Lwnn2TyU



Yeah, just been reading the article. I remember it now. These people were all checked by the PJ and ruled out.

You have evidence for this have you? And - what of the five children molested in their beds? Did the PJ ever find their molesters? Are they still looking for them? Do you actually accept that these events now occured and are not an invention of Kate McCann's?

I have read it. I think (if it is the same thing I am remembering) the PJ released a statement at the time. Something they don't usually do. I will keep looking for it when I have some time.

As for these events occurring, and what occurred, I am the same as you, I only have what what is in the papers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 14:31

In the meantime, in the absence of any evidence that the PJ did in fact thoroughly investigate these cases, I will repeat my original question
-

5 British children sexually molested in their holiday beds and not only no evidence collected in the files, no holiday makers warned of these crimes but worst of all no one ever brought to book for these crimes. Why are you not angry about this?

Personally, I think it highly noteworthy that these events were occurring (yet not publicised or properly investigated) in the run up to the disappearance of a young British holiday maker, surprised no one else on here does.

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by littlepixie on 10.05.11 14:56

There was no trace of a molestor in apartment 5A though, only traces of blood and a smell of a dead body.

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 14:58

Stella wrote:
Firstly, I would like to know if any of these alleged victims reported this to the British Police upon returning to the UK. If so, it will be documented and can easily be verified. If not, how can anyone take these claims seriously?

.

From Kate's book -

One of the most concerning and upsetting pieces of information to emerge (from the release of the files) quite early was the record of sexual crimes against children in the Algarve.

The discovery made me feel physically sick. I read of five cases of British children on holiday being sexually abused in their beds while their parents slept in another room.

In three further incidents, children encountered an intruder in their bedrooms, who were presumably disturbed before he had the chance to carry out these assaults.

I guessed these were the reports that Bill Henderson had told me about. These incidents had occurred within an hour's drive of Praia da Luz over the three years prior to Madeleine's disappearance. The PJ had never mentioned any of them to us. In fact, I gathered from the files, some hadn't even been recorded by the authorities.

So they might never have come to light if the parents of these children hadn't been brave enough to come forward to the British police after Madeleine was taken and relive their nightmares.


They did so in the belief there could be a link between what happened to their children and what happened to her.

It broke my heart to read the terrible accounts of these devastated parents and the experience of their poor children.

....

The parents had called the police. They hadn't felt that the crime was taken seriously by the police or by their tour operators. Statements were often not taken. DNA and finger print evidence was frequently not sought. In most instances there was no sign of a break in.

I cried for hours after reading a letter of complaint from one mother regarding the sexual abuse of her daughter and the lack of proper attention paid to it.

The final line in particular has haunted me ever since:

"It is difficult to see with this lack of investigation or interest how a profile of this man can be built up. It did not appear to us that there was any great incentive or determination to find the offender and bring him to justice. Furthermore, it could all have been so much worse...indeed this man could go on to do much worse to another child if he's not stopped now".

Six months later, our beloved Madeleine was grabbed from her bed. Of course, none of these children was abducted and these crimes may be completely unrelated to what happened to Madeleine. We do not know who has taken our daughter and for what purpose.

What these cases do demonstrate, however, is that British tourists in holiday accomodation were being targeted. At the very least, the possibility of a link between these incidents and Madeleine's disappearance should have been investigated.

It is so hard not to scream ffrom the rooftops about how these crimes appear to have been brushed under the carpet.

The authorities have known of them for a long time and yet the perpetrators as far as the families are aware, remain free. Children are involved and they need to be protected.

Doesn't this make you boil with rage, all you people concerned with justice for abused children?

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 15:01

@littlepixie wrote:There was no trace of a molestor in apartment 5A though, only traces of blood and a smell of a dead body.

So these other cases being referred to are completely irrelevant in your view? What about the lack of proper investigation in these cases and the fact that no one has been apprehended for them? Does this interest you at all?

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by littlepixie on 10.05.11 15:04

In fact, I gathered from the files, some hadn't even been recorded by the authorities

What files and how could the authorities do something about a crime they have no record of. I think this is a load of old baloney myself cooked up by the McCann fake detectives.

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by littlepixie on 10.05.11 15:06

@Ringo wrote:
@littlepixie wrote:There was no trace of a molestor in apartment 5A though, only traces of blood and a smell of a dead body.

So these other cases being referred to are completely irrelevant in your view? What about the lack of proper investigation in these cases and the fact that no one has been apprehended for them? Does this interest you at all?

Dont put words in my mouth please.

littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Guest on 10.05.11 15:08

@Ringo wrote:
Stella wrote:
Firstly, I would like to know if any of these alleged victims reported this to the British Police upon returning to the UK. If so, it will be documented and can easily be verified. If not, how can anyone take these claims seriously?

.

From Kate's book -

One of the most concerning and upsetting pieces of information to emerge (from the release of the files) quite early was the record of sexual crimes against children in the Algarve.

The discovery made me feel physically sick. I read of five cases of British children on holiday being sexually abused in their beds while their parents slept in another room.

In three further incidents, children encountered an intruder in their bedrooms, who were presumably disturbed before he had the chance to carry out these assaults.

I guessed these were the reports that Bill Henderson had told me about. These incidents had occurred within an hour's drive of Praia da Luz over the three years prior to Madeleine's disappearance. The PJ had never mentioned any of them to us. In fact, I gathered from the files, some hadn't even been recorded by the authorities.

So they might never have come to light if the parents of these children hadn't been brave enough to come forward to the British police after Madeleine was taken and relive their nightmares.


They did so in the belief there could be a link between what happened to their children and what happened to her.

It broke my heart to read the terrible accounts of these devastated parents and the experience of their poor children.

....

The parents had called the police. They hadn't felt that the crime was taken seriously by the police or by their tour operators. Statements were often not taken. DNA and finger print evidence was frequently not sought. In most instances there was no sign of a break in.

I cried for hours after reading a letter of complaint from one mother regarding the sexual abuse of her daughter and the lack of proper attention paid to it.

The final line in particular has haunted me ever since:

"It is difficult to see with this lack of investigation or interest how a profile of this man can be built up. It did not appear to us that there was any great incentive or determination to find the offender and bring him to justice. Furthermore, it could all have been so much worse...indeed this man could go on to do much worse to another child if he's not stopped now".

Six months later, our beloved Madeleine was grabbed from her bed. Of course, none of these children was abducted and these crimes may be completely unrelated to what happened to Madeleine. We do not know who has taken our daughter and for what purpose.

What these cases do demonstrate, however, is that British tourists in holiday accomodation were being targeted. At the very least, the possibility of a link between these incidents and Madeleine's disappearance should have been investigated.

It is so hard not to scream ffrom the rooftops about how these crimes appear to have been brushed under the carpet.

The authorities have known of them for a long time and yet the perpetrators as far as the families are aware, remain free. Children are involved and they need to be protected.

Doesn't this make you boil with rage, all you people concerned with justice for abused children?


Ringo, which newspaper was that long quote from, from Kate's book. I haven't read that, can you provide a link to the paper.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 15:08

@littlepixie wrote:In fact, I gathered from the files, some hadn't even been recorded by the authorities

What files and how could the authorities do something about a crime they have no record of. I think this is a load of old baloney myself cooked up by the McCann fake detectives.

That's convenient. But - quite easy to prove if you are right. The PJ and Leicestershire Police would of course shed light on this, and Bill Henderson the man from the British Consul who allegedly told Kate that there had been a spate of attacks on British children in their holiday apartments. Kate has made some big allegations here, and if they are all lies, then the truth will out from those in the know, agreed?





Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 15:10

candyfloss wrote:
@Ringo wrote:
Stella wrote:
Firstly, I would like to know if any of these alleged victims reported this to the British Police upon returning to the UK. If so, it will be documented and can easily be verified. If not, how can anyone take these claims seriously?

.

From Kate's book -

One of the most concerning and upsetting pieces of information to emerge (from the release of the files) quite early was the record of sexual crimes against children in the Algarve.

The discovery made me feel physically sick. I read of five cases of British children on holiday being sexually abused in their beds while their parents slept in another room.

In three further incidents, children encountered an intruder in their bedrooms, who were presumably disturbed before he had the chance to carry out these assaults.

I guessed these were the reports that Bill Henderson had told me about. These incidents had occurred within an hour's drive of Praia da Luz over the three years prior to Madeleine's disappearance. The PJ had never mentioned any of them to us. In fact, I gathered from the files, some hadn't even been recorded by the authorities.

So they might never have come to light if the parents of these children hadn't been brave enough to come forward to the British police after Madeleine was taken and relive their nightmares.


They did so in the belief there could be a link between what happened to their children and what happened to her.

It broke my heart to read the terrible accounts of these devastated parents and the experience of their poor children.

....

The parents had called the police. They hadn't felt that the crime was taken seriously by the police or by their tour operators. Statements were often not taken. DNA and finger print evidence was frequently not sought. In most instances there was no sign of a break in.

I cried for hours after reading a letter of complaint from one mother regarding the sexual abuse of her daughter and the lack of proper attention paid to it.

The final line in particular has haunted me ever since:

"It is difficult to see with this lack of investigation or interest how a profile of this man can be built up. It did not appear to us that there was any great incentive or determination to find the offender and bring him to justice. Furthermore, it could all have been so much worse...indeed this man could go on to do much worse to another child if he's not stopped now".

Six months later, our beloved Madeleine was grabbed from her bed. Of course, none of these children was abducted and these crimes may be completely unrelated to what happened to Madeleine. We do not know who has taken our daughter and for what purpose.

What these cases do demonstrate, however, is that British tourists in holiday accomodation were being targeted. At the very least, the possibility of a link between these incidents and Madeleine's disappearance should have been investigated.

It is so hard not to scream ffrom the rooftops about how these crimes appear to have been brushed under the carpet.

The authorities have known of them for a long time and yet the perpetrators as far as the families are aware, remain free. Children are involved and they need to be protected.

Doesn't this make you boil with rage, all you people concerned with justice for abused children?


Ringo, which newspaper was that long quote from, from Kate's book. I haven't read that, can you provide a link to the paper.

It was from Saturday's edition of the Sun. Think you have to be a subscriber to access it though. Not sure. I transcribed it...

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Guest on 10.05.11 15:17

@Ringo wrote:
@littlepixie wrote:In fact, I gathered from the files, some hadn't even been recorded by the authorities

What files and how could the authorities do something about a crime they have no record of. I think this is a load of old baloney myself cooked up by the McCann fake detectives.

That's convenient. But - quite easy to prove if you are right. The PJ and Leicestershire Police would of course shed light on this, and Bill Henderson the man from the British Consul who allegedly told Kate that there had been a spate of attacks on British children in their holiday apartments. Kate has made some big allegations here, and if they are all lies, then the truth will out from those in the know, agreed?




You know perfectly well they won't. If anything is asked to do with this case they fob people off and say it's an ongoing investigation. Even Martin Grimes has been told to keep his mouth shut by the UK police.


So that piece you quoted is not online then? Wonder why?.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 15:20

candyfloss wrote:
@Ringo wrote:
@littlepixie wrote:In fact, I gathered from the files, some hadn't even been recorded by the authorities

What files and how could the authorities do something about a crime they have no record of. I think this is a load of old baloney myself cooked up by the McCann fake detectives.

That's convenient. But - quite easy to prove if you are right. The PJ and Leicestershire Police would of course shed light on this, and Bill Henderson the man from the British Consul who allegedly told Kate that there had been a spate of attacks on British children in their holiday apartments. Kate has made some big allegations here, and if they are all lies, then the truth will out from those in the know, agreed?




You know perfectly well they won't. If anything is asked to do with this case they fob people off and say it's an ongoing investigation. Even Martin Grimes has been told to keep his mouth shut by the UK police.


So that piece you quoted is not online then? Wonder why?.

Why won't they? Goncalo Amaral is quite outspoken on the case for one. I'm sure he will tell us if it's all a load of made up cobblers.

That piece is online - I transcribed it off my iPad! I just don't know if you can access it though without an App or subscription.

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Guest on 10.05.11 15:45

Yes, I'm sure Mr Amaral will give us his views when he has read the book!!

I'm sure you can get us the link somehow yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 15:50

candyfloss wrote:Yes, I'm sure Mr Amaral will give us his views when he has read the book!!

I'm sure you can get us the link somehow

I had a look but could only find this - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3567599/MADDIE-MUM-MY-TORTURE-Madeleine-McCanns-mum-Kate-reveals-paedophile-fears-in-new-book-in-The-Sun.html

Why do you need me to provide the link anyway - do you think I am making it up?

As these sex crimes against British children were first revealed in the British press back in May 2009, Mr Amaral has had two whole years to let us know if these were made up or not - as far am I'm aware though he has never commented on them.

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Guest on 10.05.11 15:55

@Ringo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Yes, I'm sure Mr Amaral will give us his views when he has read the book!!

I'm sure you can get us the link somehow

I had a look but could only find this - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3567599/MADDIE-MUM-MY-TORTURE-Madeleine-McCanns-mum-Kate-reveals-paedophile-fears-in-new-book-in-The-Sun.html

Why do you need me to provide the link anyway - do you think I am making it up?

As these sex crimes against British children were first revealed in the British press back in May 2009, Mr Amaral has had two whole years to let us know if these were made up or not - as far am I'm aware though he has never commented on them.


When you are quoting something, it is normal to give a link to where you are quoting from.

Mr Amaral, as you are well aware, has been gagged by the McCanns court order until recently, so could not speak about this case. But now that it has been lifted not that long ago, I'm sure he will make comments when he has read the book in full. No doubt he, and the people he is working with, will be going throught it with a fine tooth comb. He has already made some comments, as you will have read today on the mccanfiles, but I'm sure there will be plenty more to come from him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Guest on 10.05.11 16:02

@Ringo wrote:In the meantime, in the absence of any evidence that the PJ did in fact thoroughly investigate these cases, I will repeat my original question
-

5 British children sexually molested in their holiday beds and not only no evidence collected in the files, no holiday makers warned of these crimes but worst of all no one ever brought to book for these crimes. Why are you not angry about this?

Personally, I think it highly noteworthy that these events were occurring (yet not publicised or properly investigated) in the run up to the disappearance of a young British holiday maker, surprised no one else on here does.


If these stories were true, we would have heard all about them in 2007, BIG TIME.

It's a load of old tosh dug up by their Defectives. Who by the way, are no longer serving in the British Police forces and cannot be confused with any ongoing Police investigation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 16:05

Stella wrote:
@Ringo wrote:In the meantime, in the absence of any evidence that the PJ did in fact thoroughly investigate these cases, I will repeat my original question
-

5 British children sexually molested in their holiday beds and not only no evidence collected in the files, no holiday makers warned of these crimes but worst of all no one ever brought to book for these crimes. Why are you not angry about this?

Personally, I think it highly noteworthy that these events were occurring (yet not publicised or properly investigated) in the run up to the disappearance of a young British holiday maker, surprised no one else on here does.


If these stories were true, we would have heard all about them in 2007, BIG TIME.

It's a load of old tosh dug up by their Defectives.

So, all lies then? Kate, Bill Henderson made the whole thing up? Why did they not reveal these lies to the world in 2007 then to lend credence to their abduction claim?

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 16:09

candyfloss wrote:
@Ringo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Yes, I'm sure Mr Amaral will give us his views when he has read the book!!

I'm sure you can get us the link somehow

I had a look but could only find this - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3567599/MADDIE-MUM-MY-TORTURE-Madeleine-McCanns-mum-Kate-reveals-paedophile-fears-in-new-book-in-The-Sun.html

Why do you need me to provide the link anyway - do you think I am making it up?

As these sex crimes against British children were first revealed in the British press back in May 2009, Mr Amaral has had two whole years to let us know if these were made up or not - as far am I'm aware though he has never commented on them.


When you are quoting something, it is normal to give a link to where you are quoting from.

Mr Amaral, as you are well aware, has been gagged by the McCanns court order until recently, so could not speak about this case. But now that it has been lifted not that long ago, I'm sure he will make comments when he has read the book in full. No doubt he, and the people he is working with, will be going throught it with a fine tooth comb. He has already made some comments, as you will have read today on the mccanfiles, but I'm sure there will be plenty more to come from him.

The PJ would not have been gagged from defending themselves against outright lies being spread by the McCanns and the British media, if that indeed is what was happening back in 2009, would they? There would have been no gagging order to prevent them from saying that there had been no sex attacks at all on any British children in the three years leading up to Madeleine's disappearance.

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Guest on 10.05.11 16:10

@Ringo wrote:
So, all lies then? Kate, Bill Henderson made the whole thing up? Why did they not reveal these lies to the world in 2007 then to lend credence to their abduction claim?

Are you trying to say that Kate knew all about this in 2007 and did nothing about it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Super injunctions: Carter Ruck: Paedophiles and the McCanns

Post by Ringo on 10.05.11 16:14

A Load of old tosh then?

Former Northern Ireland and Cheshire cop Edgar, 52, Edgar and his hard-core squad of four hand-picked investigators -drafted in by the McCanns last November - are also looking at records of six sex attacks against youngsters in the Algarve leading up to Madeleine's kidnap. Again, these are poorly documented by the Portuguese.



"Most of attacks were overnight, in apartments and at least five involved British children," he said. "I am looking for links to the Madeleine abduction - geographical links, links with the descriptions."


The attacks are:

APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). Sex assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. Sex assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. Sex assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. Sex assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl's bed.



Edgar told us: "Some of the attacks were in the files and some were in other documents that were not terribly obvious. Again I am subject to the frailties of the Portuguese authorities and have to work with what I have been given. I have tried to build bridges with them but have had no response. But we have access to other files that have not been released to the public and the media."

Ringo

Posts : 265
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum