The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 40 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 40 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 40 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 40 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 40 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by jd 30.05.12 2:55

I think it was a greyscale photo
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 40 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Guest 30.05.12 10:11

jd wrote:I think it was a greyscale photo

I think you are wrong on this one JD...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.05.12 13:47

The top photo has been discussed before and, judging by the paunch very common in young toddlers, Madeleine must have been no more than two. The length of her hair also rules out that it could have been taken in 2007. I've never heard anything claiming that it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 30.05.12 14:22

Jean wrote:The top photo has been discussed before and, judging by the paunch very common in young toddlers, Madeleine must have been no more than two. The length of her hair also rules out that it could have been taken in 2007. I've never heard anything claiming that it was.
You know what Jean there have been so many photo's 'purporting' to be Maddie I don't even have a clear idea what she looked like ~ unfortunately 'eye shadow' sticks in my head for ALL the wrong reasons Sad

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 30.05.12 19:26

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Jean wrote:The top photo has been discussed before and, judging by the paunch very common in young toddlers, Madeleine must have been no more than two. The length of her hair also rules out that it could have been taken in 2007. I've never heard anything claiming that it was.
You know what Jean there have been so many photo's 'purporting' to be Maddie I don't even have a clear idea what she looked like ~ unfortunately 'eye shadow' sticks in my head for ALL the wrong reasons Sad

which photo(s) purporting to be madeleine do you think are not her? There was one photo of her in a halloween costume which didnt seem like her but apart from that you can see the connections in all photos
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.05.12 19:34

Clearly I must be wrong about the beach photo, but I don't know why I have it in my mind that I have seen the greyscale version before last year, this photo just triggers my memory for some reason. I'll find what it is!

In all the other 2006 photos Maddie has long hair anyway and not this short. But then Maddie looks so different in most of the photos and I never know what she actually looked liked. Tennis girl/poolside is another one of not the same girl
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs 30.05.12 20:11

ufercoffy wrote:It makes me feel that many things were 'in place' before Madeleine went missing.

It makes me feel that the fate of Madeleine was arranged.

It makes me feel that a whitewash is inevitable.

Yes ufercoffy I am with you 100%, I have thought that for a long time
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.12 16:56

This picuter are taken the same evening of the room.

At one picture you see the bag inside the cabin on the other you dont, on one picture the right side door is closed and the left open, but there is no bag or ? Is the bag removed at this point already, OR is it just a very small bag? Cant be big if only covering half the cabin. Not even big enough for tennis rackets..Almost like a big toiletbag/map..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.06.12 17:20

scotclogs wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:It makes me feel that many things were 'in place' before Madeleine went missing.

It might have been arranged, but what would be the motive for our government and authorities to make sure that was never discovered?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 03.06.12 17:45

Moa the first picture of the wardrobe was taken between 1 and 4am 4th May. The second one showing it empty was taken about 3.30pm 4th May when forensics came in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess the Mccanns took what was in the wardrobe when they went to the Paynes in early hours but hadnt moved out totally?
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.06.12 18:00

Its looks half empty at 1am as does the apartment. I suspect they had already moved a lot of stuff out prior to 10pm May 3rd
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Badboys 03.06.12 19:20

russiandoll wrote:
scotclogs wrote:

It might have been arranged, but what would be the motive for our government and authorities to make sure that was never discovered?

Perhaps there was something going on
Badboys

Activity : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 03.06.12 19:31

Badboys wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
scotclogs wrote:

Perhaps there was something going on

Agree Badboys, I think there was something much more going on there that week than just a bunch of people on holiday.
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.06.12 1:42

There is something which at governmental level they need to keep quiet and covered up. Why else would they get involved, certainly not because of 2 NHS doctors. At that time gordon brown had far more important things to worry about taking over as prime minister which was his lifetime ambition...so why are 2 NHS doctors he didn't know (in public) and their neglect such an important issue? I have always had the feeling that the mccanns were a problem they could do without...and why gerry mccann was always so smug

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top