The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 36 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 36 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 36 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 36 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 36 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Guest 26.03.12 12:03

Joyce - you really could do with a proof reader! What is " a faous faily"? I thought of "famous family" but that doesn't make sense in the context.

P.S. I've just thought that you might have sight issues so no offence intended.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 36 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Tinkerbell81 26.03.12 12:05

Im making an "overlay" of the different "madeleines" focusing on different facial features. But sadly there arent many HQ pics floating around...

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.03.12 12:33

Tinkerbell81 wrote:Im making an "overlay" of the different "madeleines" focusing on different facial features. But sadly there arent many HQ pics floating around...

I guess you already been looking here, but there are som HQ photos there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.12 13:39

Lots of pictures of a smiling K + G

[url=][/url]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.12 13:42

Alas Moa, that video is not available in the U K for copyright reasons.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.12 13:43

Jean wrote:Alas Moa, that video is not available in the U K for copyright reasons.

Really? So those in UK can not see this vid?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 36 Empty Blocked

Post by Guest 29.03.12 13:51

Moa wrote:
Jean wrote:Alas Moa, that video is not available in the U K for copyright reasons.

Neither can I in Belgium
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.12 13:56

Portia wrote:
Moa wrote:

Neither can I in Belgium

Really ? im surprised...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 29.03.12 18:33

Moa wrote:
Portia wrote:
Moa wrote:

Neither can I in Belgium

Really ? im surprised...

It is the song, youtube got really strict on that, there are lots of videos that cannot be played because the song
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 36 Empty Maddie's Hands

Post by tuom 02.04.12 1:31

This is a very good thread and I have read it all today. The photographs are such a mystery !!!

Having looked at a lot of pictures I would agree with others that Maddie certainly looks pale and ill.

Does anyone else think that there is something wrong with Maddies's hands ? I have seen the pictures that

appear to be sort of "stumpy" and in a lot of the pictures her arms seem to just hang there.
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 02.04.12 13:12

the strange look of the right hand has always puzzled me, at times there seems to be a clear demarcation at the wrist, see tennis photo...I have noticed on some photos an odd look from the wrist area downwards. How she holds things might be worth looking at, maybe we are seeing things not there as studying too closely, but in that tennis photo, the right arm and hand are very peculiar imo

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.04.12 21:16

Saw this onPamalam's site. It shows more background than other stills I've seen from the video. I remember speculation on what the blue could be - ie. was it a blue plastic patio chair etc. but this shows more of the blue background over her left shoulder as well as right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 19.04.12 23:32

Moa wrote:Lots of pictures of a smiling K + G

[url=][/url]

Sean is much much bigger than Amelie , I had noticed it before but in the above picture it really shows
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 21.04.12 22:47

Not available in Ireland !!!
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 36 Empty What age is MMC here ?

Post by tuom 05.05.12 22:35

I have posted elsewhere on this , I was going OT so here is the right place I think, in this picture MMC has plaits in the front of her hair on both sides I know there is a picture of here with the crimped hair , could this explain it . I notice in this picture with her Grandparents that she is wearing the football jersey although I find it hard to think that it is the same child as the very confident smiley one with the football jersey although that one does have the dimple [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.05.12 23:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks a different Everton shirt too Tuom, one from another season. When were these photos taken?
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 06.05.12 0:12

jd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks a different Everton shirt too Tuom, one from another season. When were these photos taken?

I have no idea , sorry I do not understand English Football that is why I am trying to pin a time on these
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 06.05.12 0:20

The top 2 look different, the 2nd one has a white strip on the inside of the shirt. Every season (year) all teams change the designs of their shirts in order to make money from the supporters. The shirt in the 2nd photo is longer and too big than in the first picture....definitely different times and I'd say a year between photos

The twins look older here than they did in PDL!
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 06.05.12 0:27

jd wrote:The top 2 look different, the 2nd one has a white strip on the inside of the shirt. Every season (year) all teams change the designs of their shirts in order to make money from the supporters. The shirt in the 2nd photo is longer and too big than in the first picture....definitely different times and I'd say a year between photos

The twins look older here than they did in PDL!
2003-4 is the closest but not exact.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 06.05.12 0:29

I have to disagree and say that I think the shirt is the same in all three photos. Madeleine looks different in each photo, but the shirt looks the same. The neckline is the same, quite an unusual ste for a football shirt, and the white strip you refer to JD is just visible on the rhs of the top in the first photo.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 06.05.12 0:33

Are the hairbands/bead in the top photo the same as in the one in the poolside photo?
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 06.05.12 0:38

The strip is the 2005-2006 kit.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 06.05.12 0:41

uppatoffee wrote:The strip is the 2005-2006 kit.

Just about to post the same! It can't be 2003-2004 because that kit was made by Puma and the kit wore by Madeleine is by Umbro.

Edit: Anyone have an idea when these pics in the Everton shirt were taken? Reason I ask is the size chart for the shirt for a 2/3 year old states 92-98cm height which I find interesting.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 06.05.12 0:48

Surely the colour's wrong. But hey, I didn't even know it was cup final today, nor do I know who Chelsea beat.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 06.05.12 0:57

Spaniel wrote:
Surely the colour's wrong. But hey, I didn't even know it was cup final today, nor do I know who Chelsea beat.

On the link you posted at the top of the page click the link in purple letters "Everton home kits", then scroll down.

Hope that helps!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top