The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 19 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 19 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 19 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 19 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Gillyspot 22.10.11 23:50

Forgot to say Thanks Marian! roses

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 19 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by TheTruthWillOut 22.10.11 23:53

Marian wrote:Kikoraton, I remember reading a quote recently from David Payne (no surprise there) in which he described Madeline in more glowing terms than might be expected. I can't find it now so I'm hoping that the person who posted it will be able to assist. There's a strange quote on the Find Madeleine website - "she is a warm, life-enriching little person and will never fail we're sure to bring joy into the life of anyone she may encounter". Then there's the quote from Kate's novel (no, not that one on page 129!) about her feelings on Madeleine's 4th birthday - "not being with her today, loving her, pleasing her, enjoying her delight, was unbearable".

I cannot imagine as a mother myself ever using such language in relation to a child.

I think the sole reason these quotes seem weird is because they are simply made up as part of the "story". I don't think there is anything sinister to them. (At least I hope not!)
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 23.10.11 0:35

Gillyspot wrote:David Payne in his rogatory statement talking about Madeleine.

""Mmm..., errr... Madeleine's, errr... a very striking, errr... beautiful child, I'd almost - if I want a better phrase - call her doll-like, you know. She was very, you know, I think, you know, very unique looking child, errr... she'd got very pretty, you know, blonde hair, errr... in a bob, she was quite a petite, errr... child and, you know, she was very bubbly, very, errr... you know, she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine, errr... and, you know, she, she was, you know, Kate and Gerry's, you know, pride and joy. They'd had a lot of trouble conceiving, you know, with IVF and everything and, you know, Madeleine was their miracle. She was obviously very unique with the fact that she'd got the, you know, the iris defect, errr... but, you know, she was certainly a happy go lucky child, you know, she was, she would interact with the other children very well, as I said on the other, earlier recording, you know, she played very happily with Lily and, you know, indeed the other children. She was, you know, very... she is a very beautiful child and good fun.""

Just highlighted a couple of phrases but could have highlighted it all to be honest err.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What's clear from that statement is David Payne speaks of Madeleine in the past tense. He doesn't mention her in the present tense until the very last sentence.It's always "she was" never "she is", I find that interesting.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 23.10.11 0:38

Very true Daisy. I thought that when I was sharing it. Mind if my best friend was describing my young daughter in that way (past or present tense) I would be concerned but K & G McCann don't seem to be bothered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 23.10.11 0:50

Indeed Gillyspot. I could well understand if that was a recent statement, it would make more sense. Alas, this statement was taken fresh after 'the incident' and David Payne is already speaking of Madeleine in the past tense. Weird that.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 23.10.11 1:03

Was in his Rogatory statement taken in 2008 so not fresh. Mind either way if my daughter had been "abducted" by "paedophiles" and my "best friend" was talking about her in these terms - would I be happy??? No way!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 23.10.11 17:49

Payne had clearly given Maddie up for dead by 2008. Her parents are still keeping up the pretence, and trying to coin it in! So Payne thought of her in physical terms. Corner did, too. Weren't there any normal males around her? Or females, for that matter, with enough maternal instincts to protect her from that lot? Did O'Brien and Oldfield also have paedophilic tendencies?
Today's exam question for the laydees/mums amongst you: how much of the following is strictly accurate, given the photos we have seen of Madeleine?
""Mmm..., errr... Madeleine's, errr... a very striking, errr... beautiful child, I'd almost - if I want a better phrase - call her doll-like, you know. She was very, you know, I think, you know, very unique looking child, errr... she'd got very pretty, you know, blonde hair, errr... in a bob, she was quite a petite, errr... child and, you know, she was very bubbly, very, errr... you know, she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine, errr... and, you know, she, she was, you know, Kate and Gerry's, you know, pride and joy. They'd had a lot of trouble conceiving, you know, with IVF and everything and, you know, Madeleine was their miracle. She was obviously very unique with the fact that she'd got the, you know, the iris defect, errr... but, you know, she was certainly a happy go lucky child, you know, she was, she would interact with the other children very well, as I said on the other, earlier recording, you know, she played very happily with Lily and, you know, indeed the other children. She was, you know, very... she is a very beautiful child and good fun.""

kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 23.10.11 18:19

kikoraton wrote:quoting Payne
""Mmm..., errr... Madeleine's, errr... a very striking, errr... beautiful child, not especially I'd almost - if I want a better phrase - call her doll-like, you know. She was very, you know, I think, you know, very unique looking child, maybe the eye made her look unique? errr... she'd got very pretty, you know, blonde hair, Blonde, brown - who knows ?- varies from photo to photo errr... in a bob,longer than a bob she was quite a petite, errr... child and, you know, she was very bubbly, very, errr... you know, she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine, errr... and, you know, she, she was, you know, Kate and Gerry's, you know, pride and joy. They'd had a lot of trouble conceiving, you know, with IVF and everything and, you know, Madeleine was their miracle. She was obviously very unique with the fact that she'd got the, you know, the iris defect, errr... but, you know, she was certainly a happy go lucky child, and yet we have heard from other family members that she could throw a tantrum so doesn't sound very happy go lucky you know, she was, she would interact with the other children very well, as I said on the other, earlier recording, you know, she played very happily with Lily and, you know, indeed the other children. Didn't know her, so can't vouch for her behaviour She was, you know, very... she is a very beautiful child .. to parents and grandparents, yes, I would hope - to others? - most small children are quite sweet so she seemed no better and no worse and good fun.""

Er, is he talking about the same child?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 23.10.11 18:39

Thanks for your perspective, Miraflores.
Light-brown hair. Not blonde.
Not a bob - considerably longer. That's what I imagined, but wasn't sure.
Beautiful to parents (bless!) but surely not especially to outsiders?
I'll add another: judging by the playpark pictures, surely not very petite?
I think these two guys (Payne, Corner) are seriously weird, but that's not my main point. Which is, that perhaps they were talking about someone else entirely? The girl who substituted for Maddie at creche? I have three photos of the girl I think was the substitute, but the difficulty is, that the earliest was taken in 2009. Hair, and even stature, can change in that time.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 24.10.11 20:36

Gillyspot wrote:Was in his Rogatory statement taken in 2008 so not fresh.
Mind either way if my daughter had been "abducted" by "paedophiles" and
my "best friend" was talking about her in these terms - would I be
happy??? No way!!

Apologies, my mistake. Thanks for putting me right Gillyspot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by delly55 27.10.11 13:42

Miraflores wrote:
kikoraton wrote:quoting Payne
""Mmm..., errr... Madeleine's, errr... a very striking, errr... beautiful child, not especially I'd almost - if I want a better phrase - call her doll-like, you know. She was very, you know, I think, you know, very unique looking child, maybe the eye made her look unique? errr... she'd got very pretty, you know, blonde hair, Blonde, brown - who knows ?- varies from photo to photo errr... in a bob,longer than a bob she was quite a petite, errr... child and, you know, she was very bubbly, very, errr... you know, she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine, errr... and, you know, she, she was, you know, Kate and Gerry's, you know, pride and joy. They'd had a lot of trouble conceiving, you know, with IVF and everything and, you know, Madeleine was their miracle. She was obviously very unique with the fact that she'd got the, you know, the iris defect, errr... but, you know, she was certainly a happy go lucky child, and yet we have heard from other family members that she could throw a tantrum so doesn't sound very happy go lucky you know, she was, she would interact with the other children very well, as I said on the other, earlier recording, you know, she played very happily with Lily and, you know, indeed the other children. Didn't know her, so can't vouch for her behaviour She was, you know, very... she is a very beautiful child .. to parents and grandparents, yes, I would hope - to others? - most small children are quite sweet so she seemed no better and no worse and good fun.""

Er, is he talking about the same child?

Isn't it really strange that so many of them talked about her in the past tense straight away...now I'd have being saying Maddie IS this and IS that, not WAS! Shame on all of them! I hope they aren't religious as if they are they're all off to hell when they pop their lousy clogs! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
delly55
delly55

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 27.10.11 13:44

We have it on good authority from Kate's mum that they're not religious. It was just another of those good marketing ploys. They used the Pope for their own gain.

devi1
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by delly55 27.10.11 14:00

The thing that puzzles me is the Government involvement in all this??? Why are they so afraid to ask questions of them? It's as if they're afraid to challenge them.....this wouldn't have the same outcome had they not been professionals! They left thee small babies in a room alone while they went out on the razz! People need to wake up! It makes me so angry!!!!
delly55
delly55

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 27.10.11 14:24

Just out of interest, Russell O'B seems to stumble over describing Madeleine at all, except for the standard line about how bubbly and feisty she is/was.

b "…she was happy, bubbly, err relatively headstrong on previous meetings actually she seemed to have mellowed a little bit when we went on holiday, you know a girl, you know a little girl full of, full of life, full of beans, and err you know E**a and her, we hadn’t seen much of each other, they were just having a wonderful time together you know they’re so similar in age err I think that’s all I can say. She just appeared to be a you know that time of life is gorgeous isn’t it you know they’re, they’re in, they’re, you know they’re, they’ve not been sullied by school and lots of other external influences you know they’re still you know just in, they’re speaking, they’re developing personality and nothing about Madeleine would suggest, which I presume the implication here is, that she was having an unhappy life, that she was being neglected or that she was being you know brought up in a, in a, in a threatening or a dangerous environment, you know she was you know just a you know normal, happy four year, you know three year old girl.”
Russell O’Brien in a statement to the Leicestershire Police, 10/4/08
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 27.10.11 15:59

juliet wrote:Just out of interest, Russell O'B seems to stumble over describing Madeleine at all, except for the standard line about how bubbly and feisty she is/was.

b "…she was happy, bubbly, err relatively headstrong on previous meetings actually she seemed to have mellowed a little bit when we went on holiday, you know a girl, you know a little girl full of, full of life, full of beans, and err you know E**a and her, we hadn’t seen much of each other, they were just having a wonderful time together you know they’re so similar in age err I think that’s all I can say. She just appeared to be a you know that time of life is gorgeous isn’t it you know they’re, they’re in, they’re, you know they’re, they’ve not been sullied by school and lots of other external influences you know they’re still you know just in, they’re speaking, they’re developing personality and nothing about Madeleine would suggest, which I presume the implication here is, that she was having an unhappy life, that she was being neglected or that she was being you know brought up in a, in a, in a threatening or a dangerous environment, you know she was you know just a you know normal, happy four year, you know three year old girl.”

Is there some special language these Tapas 9 speak? Jane Tanner is the exact same....keeps on saying 'you know....you know...you know'....you know aaagh

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by delly55 27.10.11 16:06

It a way of stalling while their brains catch up with their gobs! You have to think about telling lies, unlike telling the truth! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
delly55
delly55

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 27.10.11 16:21

delly55 wrote:It a way of stalling while their brains catch up with their gobs! You have to think about telling lies, unlike telling the truth! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes you are absolutely right....you know...its a giveaway sign that lies are being told when people keep saying this. definitely a way of stalling while their brains catch up with their gobs!!....you know, you know!

Back to top Go down

Post by delly55 27.10.11 22:18

You lying little so and so!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
delly55
delly55

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.10.11 0:50

delly55 wrote:You lying little so and so!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know...you know....I mean you do know...I was just trying to say to you, you know...you know...you must know Delly55 confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.11 7:29

big grin The only statements that are filled with you know, err,ehhh, you know, I was like and then you know, it just whooshed you know, is the K+G show with friends... And the reason for that is obviouse.. I think even my 2 year old would have figured it out..

Well i hope they feel a bit like this every day shark and one day soon the shark will catch em!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 28.10.11 10:02

"…she was happy, bubbly, err relatively headstrong on
previous meetings actually she seemed to have mellowed a little bit when
we went on holiday, you know a girl, you know a little girl full of,
full of life, full of beans, and err you know E**a and her, we hadn’t
seen much of each other, they were just having a wonderful time together
you know they’re so similar in age err I think that’s all I can say.
She just appeared to be a you know that time of life is gorgeous isn’t
it you know they’re, they’re in, they’re, you know they’re, they’ve not
been sullied by school and lots of other external influences
you know
they’re still you know just in, they’re speaking, they’re developing
personality and nothing about Madeleine would suggest, which I presume
the implication here is, that she was having an unhappy life, that she
was being neglected or that she was being you know brought up in a, in
a, in a threatening or a dangerous environment, you know she was you
know just a you know normal, happy four year, you know three year old
girl.”

What a very strange thing to say... and how relevant in describing a missing girl?!

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by delly55 28.10.11 10:33

"Other external influences"??? Maybe he means learning about "stranger danger" at school? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] When the truth finally comes out I hope the lot of um and thrown in jail! They make me sick they do!!!
delly55
delly55

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 19 Empty Madeleine really?

Post by Guest 30.10.11 11:37

I'm amazed by the difference between Madeleines picture. This one of her on the pony do not look like Madeleine at all, atleast compered to the ones relised as Madeleine...

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 19 Empty Quite.

Post by tigger 30.10.11 13:19

Moa wrote:I'm amazed by the difference between Madeleines picture. This one of her on the pony do not look like Madeleine at all, atleast compered to the ones relised as Madeleine...

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

I really can't see Maddie in that face on the pony at all. Quite a different smile and a smile is very individual. That's why I think the crimped hair photos aren't Maddie, it's just not possible to change a smile so much.
Looking again, she could well be the Irish Maddie.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.10.11 14:20

The girl on the pony could be riding it in Norfolk!

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top