The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 29 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 29 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 29 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 29 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Tinkerbell81 08.01.12 12:40

aiyoyo wrote:Actually I must be the only odd one out.
I don't believe any of the officially released photos was photoshopped.
Too risky and stupid if they did that, and no reason to do that, since there is no relevance to the investigation.

The only reason to lie is to influence the investigation .
Since the rest of the later released photos would do nothing to influence the investigation why photoshop?

To create confusion about what Maddie really looked like, to be able to keep sightings going while at the same time keeping her in the news?

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 29 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by jd 08.01.12 12:55

Well spotted from Nina clapping1 ...the 'blue' on the balcony from the gerry's happy days video taken less than a week after Maddie disappeared, does look to be the same blue from the makeup photo and Burgau. I too have never seen this blue for chairs before except for in this location

Btw just look at gerrys face, does he look like a father whose daughter had been abducted only 3/4 days previous?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 08.01.12 13:01

Weird, especially when virtually every picture of her always looks like an entirely different child. I these were not taken in the same week it would suggest to me they had been to that resort before.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 08.01.12 13:02

jd wrote:Btw just look at gerrys face, does he look like a father whose daughter had been abducted only 3/4 days previous?

Especially abducted by a paedophile as they want us to believe bigshock

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 08.01.12 13:05

Im going to (waste my time?) look around if the colour is maybe commonly used in Portugal? If its for example a colour regularly used there we could safely say 'its taken in Portugal' but not necessarily there in Burgau. Im keeping options open, and just trying to avoid tunnel vision... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.01.12 13:08

Btw the picture of gerry laughing was taken from the apartment upstairs to 5A in OC, which they moved into after May 3rd. I think it could have been the Paynes old apartment which I read a few times but am not 100% sure. It was Portuguese Tv that captured this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.12 13:10

jd wrote:Btw the picture of gerry laughing was taken from the apartment upstairs to 5A in OC, which they moved into after May 3rd. I think it could have been the Paynes old apartment which I read a few times but am not 100% sure. It was Portuguese Tv that captured this
The McCann's moved to block 4, apartment G4G afterwards. Not upstairs in block 5.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.01.12 13:18

Tinkerbell81 wrote:
Too risky and stupid if they did that, and no reason to do that, since there is no relevance to the investigation.

Since the rest of the later released photos would do nothing to influence the investigation why photoshop?

To create confusion about what Maddie really looked like, to be able to keep sightings going while at the same time keeping her in the news?

I understand why they release them. At least I believe I do. It is to show that Maddie had happy and fun time and they're one big normal happy family. Or even to create confusion or whatever be the reason, however
I was saying I dont believe they were photoshopped. Why bother to release something they need to photoshop first? Surely there are plenty others to choose from the family albums? To what purpose that serves? The release may be for a purpose, but the photoshop serves what purpose?

To make her looks older, younger, or wearing make up, or enjoying ice cream, generally having fun or whatever, ok so be it - but what is the significant of photoshopped photos to the investigation or to engage the public in their search? None whatsoever, imo.

I cant see a bunch of educated people doing something such as silly as photoshop photos that has no bearing on anything else.
Ok , so maybe it's just me who cant see the significance. I accept that.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.12 13:23

jd wrote:Well spotted from Nina clapping1 ...the 'blue' on the balcony from the gerry's happy days video taken less than a week after Maddie disappeared, does look to be the same blue from the makeup photo and Burgau. I too have never seen this blue for chairs before except for in this location

Btw just look at gerrys face, does he look like a father whose daughter had been abducted only 3/4 days previous?

But im very sure the blue is a tshirt on makeup picture not a chair.I do feel that it is not taken in England.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 08.01.12 13:28

If it is a T-shirt then it could be somebody standing behind and slightly to the left of her.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 08.01.12 13:32

Moa wrote:But im very sure the blue is a tshirt on makeup picture not a chair.I do feel that it is not taken in England.

I thought it was a tshirt too....Gerry does wear a lot of blue tshirts.

He looks high on something in this photo.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.12 14:00

Pershing36 wrote:If it is a T-shirt then it could be somebody standing behind and slightly to the left of her.

I think someone sits behind her..that person is maybe "helping" tilting her head back...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.12 14:03

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
Moa wrote:But im very sure the blue is a tshirt on makeup picture not a chair.I do feel that it is not taken in England.

I thought it was a tshirt too....Gerry does wear a lot of blue tshirts.

He looks high on something in this photo.

Sure Looks high on something..

Is it true that gerry were involved in a pedhoring in 2002 ? (sorry for going ot )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.01.12 14:15

Pershing36 wrote:Weird, especially when virtually every picture of her always looks like an entirely different child. I these were not taken in the same week it would suggest to me they had been to that resort before.

That's what I think is the simplest solution. In the pool photo she looks about 3 to 3 and a bit, which would be right for a late holiday in 2006.
Could be that Amelie is photoshopped in that one because she is the one missing part of her upper arm and her age is about right for 2007.

Many pictures are of a different child. Don't forget that most people don't realise we see with our brains. We see a collection of shapes and the brain fills it in for us. What you see isn't 'scanned' pixel by pixel every time you look at something.
A short list of 'not Maddies':
The girl with the frizzed hair (smile is all wrong)
The girl with the sunglasses on top of her head
The very blond girl in the Everton shirt (the other one has Maddie's head pasted on)
Smiles are very individual, so the shape of the mouth when smiling is quite a giveaway. It's because you use the same muscles always, don't suddenly decide to activate other muscles for a smile.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 08.01.12 14:26

How are we too know which one is the real one?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.01.12 15:50

Each new photo released will have a price tag for copyright, I think this was the case right from the beginning. TM had some very astute marketing pros onside, so to speak.
I don't know what they'd charge for a video?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 29 Empty copyright issues

Post by juliet 08.01.12 17:01

Some of the photos, notably the skirting board and bath ones, are marked Paul Grover, as if he has the copyright.

He says he got them from Grandma McCann's album, with permission.

It's hard to believe the McCanns would let Paul Grover make any money out of pictures, when it could be theirs...so why do they let him have his name on them?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 08.01.12 17:11

aiyoyo wrote:
Tinkerbell81 wrote:

I understand why they release them. At least I believe I do. It is to show that Maddie had happy and fun time and they're one big normal happy family. Or even to create confusion or whatever be the reason, however
I was saying I dont believe they were photoshopped. Why bother to release something they need to photoshop first? Surely there are plenty others to choose from the family albums? To what purpose that serves? The release may be for a purpose, but the photoshop serves what purpose?

To make her looks older, younger, or wearing make up, or enjoying ice cream, generally having fun or whatever, ok so be it - but what is the significant of photoshopped photos to the investigation or to engage the public in their search? None whatsoever, imo.

I cant see a bunch of educated people doing something such as silly as photoshop photos that has no bearing on anything else.
Ok , so maybe it's just me who cant see the significance. I accept that.

We shouldn't mistake intelligence as gained through medical degrees with common sense and deviance from normal behaviour. Unfortunately, intelligence can also mean cunning and slyness. which seem to be in quite large measure in this situation the participants find themselves in1

anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.01.12 17:14

tigger wrote:Each new photo released will have a price tag for copyright, I think this was the case right from the beginning. TM had some very astute marketing pros onside, so to speak.

Are you saying that they got paid for every photo they released? That they are making money on photos of their daughter, this can't be true. It will be utterly sick if it was

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 08.01.12 17:21

jd wrote:
tigger wrote:Each new photo released will have a price tag for copyright, I think this was the case right from the beginning. TM had some very astute marketing pros onside, so to speak.

Are you saying that they got paid for every photo they released? That they are making money on photos of their daughter, this can't be true. It will be utterly sick if it was

every opportunity is a good marketing ploy
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.01.12 17:24

I know this might be a "small window of opportunity" but it is sick to make money from photos that are given in asking help from people to find her. This is just sick

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 08.01.12 17:30

jd wrote:I know this might be a "small window of opportunity" but it is sick to make money from photos that are given in asking help from people to find her. This is just sick

you are right, it is sick, but surely it doesnt surprise you after all the other antics. I could never make money out of a child like this, to me it is immoral, but we seem to be in that type of society where the general public only want to notice the superficial and are too lazy too dig into the background. I have learned spo much which has surprised me about the dark side of human nature from this case and am amazed it has been allowed to carry on, seemingly with the support of many powerful people.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.01.12 17:42

If this is true then there will be many more mccanns and Shannon Matthews mother.....what has this society become

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 08.01.12 18:28

So how does this photo royalty thing work? Do you have to pay to use the photos?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 08.01.12 18:32

jd wrote:If this is true then there will be many more mccanns and Shannon Matthews mother.....what has this society become

a sick and greedy society.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top