The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meeting between DCI Roe, Essex Police and Tony Bennett, 17 Dec 2009 - Page 7 Mm11

The meeting between DCI Roe, Essex Police and Tony Bennett, 17 Dec 2009 - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The meeting between DCI Roe, Essex Police and Tony Bennett, 17 Dec 2009 - Page 7 Mm11

The meeting between DCI Roe, Essex Police and Tony Bennett, 17 Dec 2009 - Page 7 Regist10

The meeting between DCI Roe, Essex Police and Tony Bennett, 17 Dec 2009

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The meeting between DCI Roe, Essex Police and Tony Bennett, 17 Dec 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: The meeting between DCI Roe, Essex Police and Tony Bennett, 17 Dec 2009

Post by aiyoyo 28.12.09 13:48

What The Papers Never Say wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:[i]People would be naive to think that CM gave up a secured and well paid job as civil servant with good pension to go working for an unknown pair of doctors privately for an unknown time span without any future without some sort of tales behind.

There were speculations he overstepped the marks by warning the mccanns about police surveillance which put the government in a spot and he was pushed out. Of course no one knows the politics behind but it wouldnt have been as simple as having experience or any of those to benefit others reason people cited. [i/]

This post is made up entirely of conjecture, this is not even subterfuge, it is just poorly laid out gossip.

And, YOU of all people would know better no doubt!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

The meeting between DCI Roe, Essex Police and Tony Bennett, 17 Dec 2009 - Page 7 Empty Re: The meeting between DCI Roe, Essex Police and Tony Bennett, 17 Dec 2009

Post by Autumn 28.12.09 14:11

Autumn said...
It is not a very strong and very real possibility to many of us who have researched and followed this case from the early days.

That is a very generalised comment, how do you know that I haven't researched this case? Who are you to say that because you have read the files (like the majority of us) and you are better placed to come to a conclusion that the McCanns harmed their child and they are somehow proving this because they did what thousands of parents have done before them and left their children in a holiday setting because they thought it was OK to do so? Or because actually, they did not think it through properly?

Can you not understand Autumn that there is no evidence to even suggest any wrongdoing at all that would suggest the parents were complicit in their daughter's disappearance? Does it not resonate with you, that if there was this "evidence" you seem to think you have researched, that Goncalo Amaral and subsequently Paulo Rebelo, would have presented this "evidence" and instead of the Portuguese attorney general and two of Portuguese prosecutors saying there was no case for the parents to answer and while there was nothing to suggest that Madeleine was still alive, there was nothing to suggest she had died either, instead of them saying this, the McCanns would have been arrested and charged and by now probably appeared in court?

When are you going to understand that there is absolutely no "evidence" to suggest what you are inferring? This is where people get into all kinds of a muddle with libel and defamation. They have a distinct inability to understand the difference between their opinions and what is actually fact and what is actually deemed as evidence by the law and the courts!

Your feeble attempts to normalize the McCanns' neglect of their very young children, is a disgraceful slur on the millions of decent, caring parents who would not dream of behaving as they did. From the outset, I cannot get beyond them leaving their children, 2 of them little more than babies, and by definition of their actions, they are unfit to call themselves parents. And before you resond with 'we all have done it', I state yet again, NO WE HAVE NOT. We, as a society, are on a very slippery slope if we accept the McCanns' neglectful treatment of their young children as normal and acceptable and, imo, you are irresponsible in posting in support of neglectful parents.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.12.09 14:12

PearlB wrote:I think its due to selective interpretation of the Files by some. Most of us can understand quite clearly the "NO EVIDENCE" parts.

I agree with this Pearl, it is what I keep saying, people do not understand what NO EVIDENCE actually means, or is it that they simply do not want to understand it?

With all those pages and pages of information, at the end of the day it just boils right down to the fact, that actually despite all those words, it all reduces to this one simple sentence "there is NO evidence to suggest any wrongdoing" case shelved, never to see the light of day again, despite what Portugal says, this case will never be reopened, despite the parents begging them to reopen the case, despite the British ambassador asking on behalf of the parents to have the case reopened, it is never going to be reopened and as far as the Portuguese authorities are concerned Madeleine McCann did not exist.

Sorry to be blunt, but this is what I feel and it is the reason why I will continue to make donations (freely of my own will) to the Madeleine fund, because there I feel is the only realistic way we will ever have of finding Madeleine or what happened to the child. Nothing else is realistic to me, certainly not a spent force of a now convicted former copper writing his bizarre and often fanciful memoirs in a book for macabre public consumption (at a price).

I think certain people have invested too much time and hatred over a long period that they simply cannot or will not see the Truth.
I find it very sad that it has been left to the McCanns to continue the search for their daughter. Madeleine is a British Citizen and should not be ignored by our Government imo.
Reminded me.Didn't Amaral claim that he was close to finding Madeleine? (I thought he'd save that for his next "Book"). Then wasn't he and some friends/colleagues setting out to find Madeleine privately?. Very confusing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Finally 28.12.09 14:12

Hi What The Papers Never Say
It was the nature of people to drink and drive. It was the nature of people to take their children out of school for holidays abroad when costs would be cheaper for them. It was the nature of people to hang those found guilty of murder - rightly or wrongly. It was the nature of people too go out and leave their front doors unlocked because crime was much lower way back then. The nature of people can change surely according to the times and to the society and its rules that surround them.

I do agree with you that people will get a shock from this sad case of a missing child who had been left alone and for a while, I would guess, in general and with consciences pricked, people would make an effort not to make the same mistake with their own child. After a while the tragedy of Madeleine McCann could fade and the nature of people, as you say, would be to slip back into old ways and we could be here discussing a different Madeleine in the future.

That brings me back to my first paragraph. We should not be allowed to forget and if people are so predictable that the two of us can debate here and agree that people will make the same mistake in the future as was made in this case then maybe we all need help to remember that it is not acceptable and that there will be fierce consequences should you decide to risk your child's safety for a night on the beer. I am not talking about the mum who leaves her child to play in the bath to watch ten minutes of t.v. and then returns to find some rotten git has entered the safety of her home whilst she was there and stolen her child from under her nose. The scenario surrounding the McCann children appears to be so different from that and dress it up or make as many excuses as you may, it still remains that any of those children could have choked and died during that 30 minutes between checks.

Even greater consequences should be dished out should you decide to steal a child for whatever reason and get caught. Lock the buggers up and keep them off the streets so that parents may start to feel a little safer should their child go out of eyesight for a few minutes whilst at the local park. As you rightly say, there could still be a piece of scum out there waiting to pounce again so even more reason why we should not forget that the piece of scums chances of stealing your child will be made easier should you choose to leave your children home alone whilst going out with your pals to the pub.

Somebody jumping off a hotel balcony into a swimming pool is not playing chance with a minor's safety or well being - it is a little like apples and pears for me, sorry. So let's not fiddle knowing that people could make the same mistake again, let's pressurise the government and Social Services to make it very clear to us folk burdened by human nature that it isn't acceptable to do what was done in this case as it makes it very easy for perverts to grab a golden opportunity and steal children.

Do you leave your front door unlocked when you are sleeping in bed at night or when you are out at work during the day?

Take care
Finally

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.12.09 14:21

Autumn wrote:
Autumn said...
It is not a very strong and very real possibility to many of us who have researched and followed this case from the early days.

That is a very generalised comment, how do you know that I haven't researched this case? Who are you to say that because you have read the files (like the majority of us) and you are better placed to come to a conclusion that the McCanns harmed their child and they are somehow proving this because they did what thousands of parents have done before them and left their children in a holiday setting because they thought it was OK to do so? Or because actually, they did not think it through properly?

Can you not understand Autumn that there is no evidence to even suggest any wrongdoing at all that would suggest the parents were complicit in their daughter's disappearance? Does it not resonate with you, that if there was this "evidence" you seem to think you have researched, that Goncalo Amaral and subsequently Paulo Rebelo, would have presented this "evidence" and instead of the Portuguese attorney general and two of Portuguese prosecutors saying there was no case for the parents to answer and while there was nothing to suggest that Madeleine was still alive, there was nothing to suggest she had died either, instead of them saying this, the McCanns would have been arrested and charged and by now probably appeared in court?

When are you going to understand that there is absolutely no "evidence" to suggest what you are inferring? This is where people get into all kinds of a muddle with libel and defamation. They have a distinct inability to understand the difference between their opinions and what is actually fact and what is actually deemed as evidence by the law and the courts!

Your feeble attempts to normalize the McCanns' neglect of their very young children, is a disgraceful slur on the millions of decent, caring parents who would not dream of behaving as they did. From the outset, I cannot get beyond them leaving their children, 2 of them little more than babies, and by definition of their actions, they are unfit to call themselves parents. And before you resond with 'we all have done it', I state yet again, NO WE HAVE NOT. We, as a society, are on a very slippery slope if we accept the McCanns' neglectful treatment of their young children as normal and acceptable and, imo, you are irresponsible in posting in support of neglectful parents.

Autumn said " I cannot get beyond them leaving their children".

Well maybe you should get past that. With hindsight everyone would say "I would never have done that etc etc". Point is, the McCanns left the children,carried out their own listening service (which as you well know by now was a common service offered by Holiday Companies). They did not feel under threat, and by god they more than any of us wish they hadn't thought it would be better leaving three young children tucked up and fast asleep, safe in their beds. The important issue now is that Madeleine was taken. I wish more people were interested in finding out who,why and where.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.12.09 14:59

It has come to a sorry state of affairs when supposedly intellegent doctors believe it acceptable to leave their young children alone, whilst they are out enjoying themselves. Surely, if this is common practice amongst parents, it is high time the child protection agencies stepped in and started a campaign to hi-light the dangers in doing as the McCanns did.
Pearl, how do you know the children were 'tucked up, sound asleep, safe in their beds' - this is your assumption, not fact?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.12.09 15:33

aiyoyo wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:[i]People would be naive to think that CM gave up a secured and well paid job as civil servant with good pension to go working for an unknown pair of doctors privately for an unknown time span without any future without some sort of tales behind.

There were speculations he overstepped the marks by warning the mccanns about police surveillance which put the government in a spot and he was pushed out. Of course no one knows the politics behind but it wouldnt have been as simple as having experience or any of those to benefit others reason people cited. [i/]

This post is made up entirely of conjecture, this is not even subterfuge, it is just poorly laid out gossip.

And, YOU of all people would know better no doubt!

Well sorry but it is you that talks about "speculations", speculation isn't the truth, it is gossip and conjecture and betting that something is true rather than quoting an actual fact.

Tell us all, where did you obtain that bit where you write about Mitchell overstepping the marks by warning the McCanns they were under surveillance, and that this was supposed to have put the government in a spot so they pushed him out, where did you get this from, have you got a link?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.12.09 16:01

Autumn wrote:
Autumn said...

I am sorry that you find the truth "feeble" Autumn, because whether you like what I am saying or not, it is the truth and it is human nature and if we are ever to get to a better place, then condemning someone to hell in a hand cart and wishing upon them all kinds of ills for their mistakes, will never get us to a better safer place. We have to understand and see things for what they are, the McCanns made a catastrophic error of judgement, if people keep smacking them around the head (virtually) and abusing them, then others that may do the same thing will just turn off and take no notice, whereby if we all have a reasonable and intelligent debate and accept that the parents made this dreadful error, then perhaps we can all take steps to see that the chances of this error being repeated is dramatically cut, thus making the world a safer place for our children?

For example if the Ocean club has actually put up laminated leaflets in each of the holiday lets advising people about the security risks, advising people that there had been some 5/6 incidences of intruders found in apartments and in one case a child's bedroom on the Algarve, then I believe the McCanns would have been jolted out of their holiday mindset and would not have thought it was a good idea to leave the children in that way. Information is power, provided the information is correct and in this case it is. Instead, nothing was said, the Portuguese tourist board swept it under the carpet, they promoted Praia da Luz and the The Algarve as family friendly and safe for families, this helped lull the McCanns and undoubtedly others too, into false sense of security, before you say it, no I do not think it is Portugal's fault that this happened, they are not unique, unfortunately things like this happen all over the world, what I am saying though, is sticking our heads in the sand and giving the wrong impression, does nothing but cause tragedies in the end.
Kate McCann herself said that PDL was a quiet sleepy little place, she also has said that she constantly asks herself "why did I think that was alright"? (About leaving the children). In the end though, people should be made aware that it is the quiet places that things like this happen, the people that carry out these heinous acts target quiet places exactly like PDL because they know that people are off their guard and do not expect things like this to happen.

Also Autumn I must say that your choice of words here; "Your feeble attempts to normalize the McCanns' neglect of their very young children, is a disgraceful slur on the millions of decent, caring parents who would not dream of behaving as they did. From the outset, I cannot get beyond them leaving their children, 2 of them little more than babies, and by definition of their actions, they are unfit to call themselves parents."

I am not attempting to "normalize" the McCanns, because for one thing I do not think they are abnormal, I think they are normal, so utterly and mundanely human and normal, which is why they have found themselves in this situation! You are attempting to use an emotive description to demonise them as some kind of evil bad parents and by doing this you are affirming in peoples minds that this could never happen to them, because they are not abnormal like the McCanns, when in fact they are, they are just normal people and most people make mistakes, if people understand this about themselves, then just maybe they will stop themselves from making mistakes in the future, but if you carry on attempting to demonise two people for making an error of judgement, then more children will be placed in harms way.

Have you ever stopped and placed yourself in their shoes and thought about how you would cope with knowing that because of a dreadful mistake you made, your child may have paid the ultimate price?

Also if you cannot get beyond May 3rd 2007 when the children were left, then perhaps you should quit commenting? Because really what use are your comments if you are going to keep repeating the same thing all the time?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 28.12.09 18:03

Fantastic post What the papers never say!
I think it is essential for people to move past the neglect issue. I don't agree with their decisions in leaving the children, but until people can see past this then there is no real debate.
twinkle
twinkle

Activity : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.12.09 18:09

Autumn wrote:
Autumn said...

I am sorry that you find the truth "feeble" Autumn, because whether you like what I am saying or not, it is the truth and it is human nature and if we are ever to get to a better place, then condemning someone to hell in a hand cart and wishing upon them all kinds of ills for their mistakes, will never get us to a better safer place. We have to understand and see things for what they are, the McCanns made a catastrophic error of judgement, if people keep smacking them around the head (virtually) and abusing them, then others that may do the same thing will just turn off and take no notice, whereby if we all have a reasonable and intelligent debate and accept that the parents made this dreadful error, then perhaps we can all take steps to see that the chances of this error being repeated is dramatically cut, thus making the world a safer place for our children?

For example if the Ocean club has actually put up laminated leaflets in each of the holiday lets advising people about the security risks, advising people that there had been some 5/6 incidences of intruders found in apartments and in one case a child's bedroom on the Algarve, then I believe the McCanns would have been jolted out of their holiday mindset and would not have thought it was a good idea to leave the children in that way. Information is power, provided the information is correct and in this case it is. Instead, nothing was said, the Portuguese tourist board swept it under the carpet, they promoted Praia da Luz and the The Algarve as family friendly and safe for families, this helped lull the McCanns and undoubtedly others too, into false sense of security, before you say it, no I do not think it is Portugal's fault that this happened, they are not unique, unfortunately things like this happen all over the world, what I am saying though, is sticking our heads in the sand and giving the wrong impression, does nothing but cause tragedies in the end.
Kate McCann herself said that PDL was a quiet sleepy little place, she also has said that she constantly asks herself "why did I think that was alright"? (About leaving the children). In the end though, people should be made aware that it is the quiet places that things like this happen, the people that carry out these heinous acts target quiet places exactly like PDL because they know that people are off their guard and do not expect things like this to happen.

Also Autumn I must say that your choice of words here; "Your feeble attempts to normalize the McCanns' neglect of their very young children, is a disgraceful slur on the millions of decent, caring parents who would not dream of behaving as they did. From the outset, I cannot get beyond them leaving their children, 2 of them little more than babies, and by definition of their actions, they are unfit to call themselves parents."

I am not attempting to "normalize" the McCanns, because for one thing I do not think they are abnormal, I think they are normal, so utterly and mundanely human and normal, which is why they have found themselves in this situation! You are attempting to use an emotive description to demonise them as some kind of evil bad parents and by doing this you are affirming in peoples minds that this could never happen to them, because they are not abnormal like the McCanns, when in fact they are, they are just normal people and most people make mistakes, if people understand this about themselves, then just maybe they will stop themselves from making mistakes in the future, but if you carry on attempting to demonise two people for making an error of judgement, then more children will be placed in harms way.

Have you ever stopped and placed yourself in their shoes and thought about how you would cope with knowing that because of a dreadful mistake you made, your child may have paid the ultimate price?

Also if you cannot get beyond May 3rd 2007 when the children were left, then perhaps you should quit commenting? Because really what use are your comments if you are going to keep repeating the same thing all the time?

Do you think it would be a good idea if the McCanns were to spearhead a campaign, hi-lighting the many dangers very young children are exposed to when left alone. Perhaps some good could come of what has happened if they were to front a campaign to get the message across to other parents considering doing the same as they did.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 28.12.09 18:16

Isn't the Campaign the Nightmare you Believe they are Living through If You Believe Madeleine was Abducted?
As an Abduction Denier, Autumn, Why Would You Want Them to Do That?
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.12.09 18:25

aliberte2 wrote:Isn't the Campaign the Nightmare you Believe they are Living through If You Believe Madeleine was Abducted?
As an Abduction Denier, Autumn, Why Would You Want Them to Do That?

As I have already said, there are numerous dangers that young children are exposed to when left alone eg. choking, falling, starting fires' eating tablets - why, if the McCanns genuilly regret leaving their chidren alone, would they not want to get the message over to other parents? I am fed up of reading the comments such as 'thousands of parents do it' , 'they made a mistake' etc - if this is the case, I would have thought the McCanns would want to prevent others from making the same mistake as they did. This, to me, is common sense irrespective of whether or not you believe in the 'abduction' theory.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 28.12.09 18:33

The Entire World knows That they Left Their Children alone and One Went Missing and Has Never Been Found. That's a Pretty Strong Campaign, and the McCanns Haven't Said the Things You Say they "Say" in Years Now. It was Even Admitted on Oprah it Was a Mistake.

?

Either You think the McCanns Were Involved or You Think They Should be Campaigning, etc. Your Request Makes No Sense.

ETA: You Don't Seem to Believe in Anything other Than Disliking the McCanns.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.12.09 18:33

It would be nice for those bandying the word 'neglect' would take some time to assess true neglect cases.

There are kids out there as we post, suffering from 'neglect' and by God I bet you many would swap there parents willingly for the McCanns.

Really we need to get past this. What happened to Madeleine? Is what we should be discussing, surely?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 28.12.09 18:39

Well what DID happen to Madeleine then. I don't know. But I don't think an abductor entered the apartment and took her. It's just not very likely. And more or less impossible given the time lines.
MaryB
MaryB

Activity : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.12.09 19:21

Cherub wrote:It would be nice for those bandying the word 'neglect' would take some time to assess true neglect cases.

There are kids out there as we post, suffering from 'neglect' and by God I bet you many would swap there parents willingly for the McCanns.

Really we need to get past this. What happened to Madeleine? Is what we should be discussing, surely?

It may surprise you to know that families that are well-off can also be guilty of neglecting their children. Sadly, it is a widely held belief that all neglected children come from poor backgrounds.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.12.09 19:23

How did this thread turn into 'what happened to Madeleine' from a meeting with DCI Roe?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41894

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 28.12.09 19:27

jkh wrote:How did this thread turn into 'what happened to Madeliene' from a meeting with DCI Roe?

Amazing how these threads get off topic. Start with a meeting at the police station and you are likely to end up with someone's recipe for fudge.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.12.09 19:30

Avery wrote:
jkh wrote:How did this thread turn into 'what happened to Madeliene' from a meeting with DCI Roe?

Amazing how these threads get off topic. Start with a meeting at the police station and you are likely to end up with someone's recipe for fudge.

Have you got a recipe for fudge?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41894

Back to top Go down

Post by Finally 28.12.09 19:30

Lol fudge - btw if you do have a good recipe for fudge, please share.

Take care.
Finally

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.12.09 19:44

Well sorry but it is you that talks about "speculations", speculation isn't the truth, it is gossip and conjecture and betting that something is true rather than quoting an actual fact.

[

Tell us all, where did you obtain that bit where you write about Mitchell overstepping the marks by warning the McCanns they were under surveillance, and that this was supposed to have put the government in a spot so they pushed him out, where did you get this from, have you got a link?

You don't say - really?

Were you members of 3as?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.12.09 19:55

jkh wrote:
Avery wrote:

Have you got a recipe for fudge?

Any chance of a recipe section? :)
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.12.09 20:26

Autumn wrote:It has come to a sorry state of affairs when supposedly intellegent doctors believe it acceptable to leave their young children alone, whilst they are out enjoying themselves. Surely, if this is common practice amongst parents, it is high time the child protection agencies stepped in and started a campaign to hi-light the dangers in doing as the McCanns did.
Pearl, how do you know the children were 'tucked up, sound asleep, safe in their beds' - this is your assumption, not fact?
Hmm haven't heard anything saying that they left 3 children up awake and playing. Seriously Autumn most of the stuff on these Forums are based on myths/opinions/assumptions etc. I try to base mine on logic and Facts where possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.12.09 21:10

What The Papers Never Say wrote:Two years and almost 8 months of people bringing this futile argument up about the children being left alone, has not helped anyone, least of all Madeleine. A weak argument may point to holidaymakers not leaving their children in such conditions in future as a lesson learned from all of this, and while that may be the case at first, I doubt very much if it will remain so, it is the nature of human beings I am afraid. They forget, they go on holiday, whether some of us who are by nature more careful like it or not, holidaymakers do get lulled into a false sense of security, they do get over excited and they do let their hair down and relax and they do, do things they would not even dream of doing back home, it is unfortunate, but it is a fact. Ask the idiots that jump off very high balconies into swimming pools below (if they are still alive), ask the fools that have never dived higher that the springboard in their local pool, then for some reason think they are Tarzan and can dive off a cliff into the sea, some of them are still alive albeit they are in wheelchairs for the rest if their lives. There are so many examples of silly human beings doing things on holiday that they would not dream of doing at home, do we seek them out, abuse them, hurl insults and unfounded unsubstantiated accusations at them and seek to remind them of their stupidity several times a day for the rest of their lives? ie "That is your fault you are in a wheelchair, serves you right I have no sympathy for you, you should not have been such an idiot" and "you idiots, it is your fault that your child was taken, I don't care if a child abductor got away with a heinous crime, if you had not left your children it would never have happened."

The overriding fear I have, is that pretty soon because of the passage of time and because of some people's inability to accept the truth that in all logical probability a child has indeed been abducted from her bed, another child is going to go missing under the same kind of circumstances, because a child abductor has got away with his/her/their crime and in pretty spectacular fashion. People that do things like this just do not stop of their own volition, they may not strike again for quiet a while, but this person will almost certainly have done this before and not got caught, and they done it again with Madeleine and not got caught, they WILL do it again in the not too distant future now and more I believe they will do it again and again until someone realises what is going on and try to catch the real criminal in all of this.
I think we should all be thinking about this very strong and very real possibility and stop fighting each other. Remind me, who fiddled while Rome burned?
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top