The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 38 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 38 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 38 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 38 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 38 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Guest 22.08.12 22:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This story claims that the photo was taken on Madeleine's second birthday but we can assume that's a mistake as I don't think there's any possibilty she could have been only two then.

It's difficult to fathom out how she looks so much younger in the poolside photo than she does in both the cake and tennis court photos - not to mention those taken a month earlier in Donegal.

I wish that I got younger looking with age!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 38 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by justme3 22.08.12 23:24

Jean wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This story claims that the photo was taken on Madeleine's second birthday but we can assume that's a mistake as I don't think there's any possibilty she could have been only two then.

It's difficult to fathom out how she looks so much younger in the poolside photo than she does in both the cake and tennis court photos - not to mention those taken a month earlier in Donegal.

I wish that I got younger looking with age!

I think it was the twins birthday, not Madeliene's, hence the blue and pink icing on the cake.
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.12 23:31

That is a possibility but then we have the problem of the time of year again. Here is another photo taken in the garden on the same day but the clothing and greenery suggests it was not taken in February.

As Ribis1 said, a christening party in 2006 may be the correct occasion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 23.08.12 0:12

Birthday cakes

Christening cakes

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 1:00

The picture of gerry mccann with Amelie on the swing was taken on 26th May 2007 (in-between last photo release and airport bus video release)...Only 3 weeks after their scam fake story was released to the world. gerry mccann looks so distraught doesn't he that his daughter is missing and in the lair of an evil abductor and potentially unspeakable things being done to her!!....not a care in the world

Anyway, the middle picture was allegedly taken in Donegal in April 2007, a month before the scam fake story was released to the world

All 4 pictures are alleged to have been taken within a month of each other...and of the very same Maddie/gerry mccann/Amelie. How different they all look in each of them in such a short space of time of merely days...

Then we have the tennis girl photo alleged to have been taken between 48 hours of the poolside photo (depending on what Tapas statement you read-how can they be so different if real! All fakes)

Interesting to compare.......a set of photos of the same people within 30 days of each other! The only consistency I see is of Maddie in poolside and Donegal. And they used Donegal pictures to copy and paste in the poolside

For a start gerry mccann looks so much younger in the poolside picture than the swings picture...Maddie is just a completely different girl from poolside to tennis. Completely. I swear they have a drug that either morphs a human being to be remarkably younger in 48 hours or considerably older with 21 days! Maybe this drug is the national security that gordon brown said was being protected?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 1:23

I love this photo...Didn't make much of the eye then mccanns?
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 1:30

The 1st picture was in the press allegedly taken within a few days of May 3rd 2007. The bottom picture was taken on May 26th 2007....3 weeks between them

Imo kate mccann looks younger in the 1st picture and it was taken at a different time in a different location

Maybe at the same time as Amelie in the poolside picture?

jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 1:34

And these are the cousins taken a year later than Donegal....They look younger!!!! There must be an ageing wonder drug
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.08.12 5:22

Jean wrote:That is a possibility but then we have the problem of the time of year again. Here is another photo taken in the garden on the same day but the clothing and greenery suggests it was not taken in February.

As Ribis1 said, a christening party in 2006 may be the correct occasion.

Now I am thoroughly confused.

If it was Christening Party in Summer 2006 (10-11 months ahead of May 2007) then Maddie was already taller in that pic than Pool photo.
Even if it was twin's b/day party in Feb 2007, Maddie's height is not far off from Tennis photo.

In the photo with her cousins Maddie was similar height there to Tennis pic, considerably taller than the Pool pic.

So it's really perplexing how she looked so much younger in the last pool pic?

I would like clarification whether people thought all three, Gerry Amelie and Maddie, were photoshopped to make up the last Pic or just Maddie was photoshopped in? Just like to know which page I am on?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 38 Empty Just for comparison

Post by Guest 23.08.12 8:36

With Donegal head on

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.08.12 9:44

Maddie’s head is pasted on here. I’ve mentioned it before in the Donegal topic.
You can clearly see a gap on her right and the line of the neck. Her neck should start much further to her right, it starts under her mouth corner here.
Once you note that, the head seems to ‘float’ in front of the body.

On her left there is a deep dark area which doesn’t make sense, since she had sticking out ears and at least a part of the ear should be visible.

It’s the same story as the Everton photo, they just can’t get the position of the head right in relation to the neck. A lot of artists have the same problem.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 16:09

Moa wrote:With Donegal head on

This is really good Moa! The light exposure from the 'Donegal' camera is to my eye the same as in the last photo, and I believe the Maddie they shopped in for their poolside version is the same camera (hence same set of pictures) that was used for the alleged Donegal pictures. Thanks for doing this

It’s the same story as the Everton photo, they just can’t get the position of the head right in relation to the neck. A lot of artists have the same problem.

Same as some Donegal photos too....
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 23.08.12 16:28

jd wrote:
Moa wrote:With Donegal head on

This is really good Moa! The light exposure from the 'Donegal' camera is to my eye the same as in the last photo, and I believe the Maddie they shopped in for their poolside version is the same camera (hence same set of pictures) that was used for the alleged Donegal pictures. Thanks for doing this

Same as some Donegal photos too....

Just looking at how big Madeleine's feet look in the bottom picture, and it looks like Amelie is wearing the pink shoes that madeleine was showing on the Christmas video. Can someone please put the bottom picture and the tennis picture together to compare foot size roses roses roses ?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.08.12 16:34

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 23.08.12 16:44

admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you Admin airkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.08.12 16:50

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.08.12 17:22

Moa wrote:

Blimey. The feet in Donegal are so much bigger and so are the legs!

Can your legs become this skinny in 30 days and your feet shrink as in the tennis picture? They look totally different imo
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 23.08.12 17:24

flag Tin hat on. I know that thick tights make the legs look, well thicke,r but in the Donegal picture Madeleine has chubby calves and knees, where the tennis picture her little legs look boney knees and thin legs. Also Madelein's feet look so much larger in the Donegal picture than the tennis picture when measured against her lower leg. I know that they are different shoe types and maybe Kate and Gerry like to buy them on the large size so they last longer
before they are passed down to Amelie. The tennis picture always makes me think she looks like a little scrunched up forced smile girl, not the cheeky smile of 'look how many I got'
Not wanting to be critical at all of this poor child, just comparing photographs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 23.08.12 21:44

jd wrote:The 1st picture was in the press allegedly taken within a few days of May 3rd 2007. The bottom picture was taken on May 26th 2007....3 weeks between them

Imo kate mccann looks younger in the 1st picture and it was taken at a different time in a different location

Maybe at the same time as Amelie in the poolside picture?

In the first picture it looks like Amelie is wearing the same apricot top as she did in the pool picture so it makes sense it they were both from the same holiday. Madeleine, on the other hand, doesn't fit the official timeline at all by her apparent ability to grow or shrink at will. But why so many fabrications concerning these photos? Why does it matter? One gets the distinct impression from all this that the McCanns didn't want the world to know what Madeleine really looked like at the time of her disappearance. But why?
Or was it simply clumsiness on their part because, with Madeleine already dead, they knew it didn't matter at all.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.08.12 4:54

One gets the distinct impression from all this that the McCanns didn't want the world to know what Madeleine really looked like at the time of her disappearance
This is exactly it imo. Lets use an old photo from a year ago for the public to search for Maddie from a USB stick we thought of packing in our luggage for the holiday on April 28th (print it on photographic paper not available in PDL) rather than give the public the latest photos they 'allegedly' had on their camera which would be exactly how Maddie looked liked at that time (actually lets release these photos 3 weeks later instead to help our daughter!), and lets not even put the poolside photo and tennis girl photo in the bewk even though this photo meant sooo much in PR interviews with carefully scripted questions unless it was Sandra Felgueiras asking the questions!! (you couldn't write it and make it believable) I mean, the mccanns go on interviews spouting how important these photos are, yet they never even put them in the bewk dedicated to Maddie!!! What does this say!!

The orange top Amelie is wearing with kate mccann is short as opposed to the long version in the poolside photo. kate mccann has been spending lots in Gap and Monsoon it seems whilst drinking New Zealand white wine, she can remember these insignificant details but not the most important and vital ones concerning her daughter!!! Not unless it involves "her perfect little genitals torn apart"...sick

Lets see how utterly distraught the mccanns were just "DAYS' after their daughter was gone...just DAYS!! The utter devastation all the media have been telling us they were going through....Lets really look how devastated they were! Not listen to words from muppet reporters
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.08.12 13:40

Just seen HDH's Mcminute video of Madeleine boarding the plane, and to me her height there is consistent with Tennis pic photo and Maddie with cousins photo. Pool photo she is a lot smaller in size and height. How bizzare.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 26.09.12 1:24

Have been reading and reminiscing Ironside's site SteelMagnolia and found the post relating to her conversation with SY. But it's under the title "McCann video - Analysis of trick photography" .

Here is the link:

It's worth a look as it has the Last photo and the Tennis Court photo and video from HiDeHo. Not able to post the video's as am using iPad so difficult to do.

Hope this hasn't already been discussed.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.09.12 7:58

Angelique wrote:Have been reading and reminiscing Ironside's site SteelMagnolia and found the post relating to her conversation with SY. But it's under the title "McCann video - Analysis of trick photography" .

Here is the link:

It's worth a look as it has the Last photo and the Tennis Court photo and video from HiDeHo. Not able to post the video's as am using iPad so difficult to do.

I had seen it before but it's very useful as I'm working on the tennis photo - the photographs alone, without any other evidence show very clearly that here was planning.
The photographs seem to be the only aid they have to describing their child, memory doesn't come into it.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.12 8:43

[quote="tigger"]
Angelique wrote:Have been reading and reminiscing Ironside's site SteelMagnolia and found the post relating to her conversation with SY. But it's under the title "McCann video - Analysis of trick photography" .

Here is the link:

Good morning.

It seems it works the other way around: they have selected a couple of
pictures, and then sat together to describe what these pictures are
supposed to represent.

So the real question should be: why were
these particular pictures selected, who made the selection, when did
this happen, and what were the criteria for selecting them (and not
others e.g.)

For instance: a well know marketing ploy is to have a child with very
big eyes looking up at you. A couple of years back, a Dutch charity had a
poster with a blonde girl of about 6/7 yrs old in exactly the same pose
as the iconic Maddie picture, asking viewers not to allow her having to
forget about studying playing the violin (!) because of some muscle or
neurological illness. During African famines, this supplicating effect
is usually enhanced by shwoing flees around the eyes, horrid as it is.
Finally, biologically, young children and animals have eyes that are
proportionally larger than when they grow , in order to select
compassion or care, an effective defense instrument while the cannot
defend themselves.

The iconic picture was handed out the night of the 3/4th, wasn't it? Who planned taking it on holiday in enough copies for it to be at hand immediately after raising the alarm (=start of operation Maddie)

All these pictures are there for a purpose. We don't know which one, we can only guess. They know exactly what was intended to be conveyed to the world: Help, donate, donate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 26.09.12 8:51

The one time we are almost all guaranteed to have an up to the minute photograph of ourselves or members of our family is whilst we are on holiday, and in particular four or five days into a week long holiday.

So the use of older photographs of Madeleine, whilst justified if her disappearance happened at home, is strange at the very least. Was it vanity on the part of Kate that had her use the one in the red dress ? It is an elfin lilke, pretty looking little girl, well cared for with immaculate hair, that is portrayed in that image. But much younger, perhaps 3 years old. That seems to be the age they want to remember Madeleine at.

Go back to the poster they themselves issued in PDL. It said she was three years old. Technically true, but in reality Madeleine was four, just days away from being four, so socially she would intereact as a four year old, not a three year old. Big difference at that age. Also, they never put her name of the poster. Just "missing". How was that going to help find her ? First thing you would do, if you saw a child who you thought might be her, would be to ask her what her name is. At four she would understand and be well able to answer. But no name.

And so the pool photo, again a younger, smaller looking child than the tennis one. Always younger, smaller. The tennis photo became insignificant, and the poolside one pushed as "the" image. Why is that.

She has the band / hair bead in the photo - then we are treated to the loving description in the book about removing it. Nothing about putting it in, surely the memory there is the childs excitement at getting it in not taking it out. No reference as to when and where it came from. So I assume the reference in the book, is simply to cover its appearance in the photograph.

So no proper memories from the parents, other than the poolside photo and always a smaller, younger child. What went wrong or why do they seem to want to go back to a certain point in time to remember Madeleine.

They appear, to me anyway, stuck in a time warp to when Madeleine was around three years old. From three years to four seems to be missing.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top