The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 39 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 39 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 39 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 39 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 39 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by tigger 26.09.12 9:15

@ Portia:
Exactly that. Large eyes equal vulnerability - which is why ET was designed as he was. (true!).

Nearly all mammals seem to have a sense of this. Wolves and as we recently saw again, gorillas will take care of small children.

What do we need for photoshopping? Someone other than G or K imo. So that's one extra person, the marketing links also imply another person. I'm thinking of at least two other people with some experience in photoshopping and a lot of experience in marketing.
You will not get top of the range undetectable photoshopping in the exposed position the McCanns were in. Very much like the botched job on Obama's birth certificate. No graphic artist would touch it and the risk of employing one would be too great.

But quite a few photographs were ready. I'm wondering it the Everton t shirt one was a last minute idea based on Clarrie's unique experience in Soham. It one of the sloppiest jobs I've seen. They not elaborated much on the great football fan that Maddie was...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 39 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Liz Eagles 26.09.12 9:52

tigger wrote:@ Portia:
Exactly that. Large eyes equal vulnerability - which is why ET was designed as he was. (true!).

Nearly all mammals seem to have a sense of this. Wolves and as we recently saw again, gorillas will take care of small children.

What do we need for photoshopping? Someone other than G or K imo. So that's one extra person, the marketing links also imply another person. I'm thinking of at least two other people with some experience in photoshopping and a lot of experience in marketing.
You will not get top of the range undetectable photoshopping in the exposed position the McCanns were in. Very much like the botched job on Obama's birth certificate. No graphic artist would touch it and the risk of employing one would be too great.

But quite a few photographs were ready. I'm wondering it the Everton t shirt one was a last minute idea based on Clarrie's unique experience in Soham. It one of the sloppiest jobs I've seen. They not elaborated much on the great football fan that Maddie was...

Too true Tigger. I can't see the duo sitting down to watch football on tv let alone go to a match (and it's not the norm to take a three year old to a match, watch a match on tv or for a three year old girl to have any interest in football or a particular team unless it's constantly in the family forum). Madeleine lived in Leicester. That's a long way from Liverpool and the family Everton supporters. My guess would be football wasn't high on the McCann's list of hobbies. Then again, Dr Who (a Madeleine favourite we are told) is something I would deem unsuitable for a little girl of that age but we were also told she was a bit of a tomboy to explain that. To my mind this photograph was another marketing ploy (sickening).

Even in the bewk we are treated to the chosen stock shots of Madeleine. We are 'treated' to Kate's talk of IVF and how special Madeleine was to them. We've never seen a photo of KM pregnant. As the bewk is mostly about Kate it might be a vanity thing or it might be something entirely different. I just can't get past the narrative struggle to get pregnant and no photographs of the proud preggie mum to include in the schmulz. No picture that I have ever seen of Kate holding Madeleine just after her birth. I am a middle aged woman. I have photographs of being pregnant (beached whale comes to mind) and photographs galore of my baby with me just after he was born. It begs the question why photographs of this nature were not used in the bewk to show how loved and welcomed Madeleine was. There really isn't much of a pictorial history other than the dubious/chosen ones released to the police and the press, and they seem to have been cherry-picked too quickly for comfort.

Just my opinion of course.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 26.09.12 23:22

sami wrote

"She has the band / hair bead in the photo - then we are treated to the loving description in the book about removing it. Nothing about putting it in, surely the memory there is the childs excitement at getting it in not taking it out"

I have read in the past the description Kate gave and agree that it was "a loving" type of description as far as I remember though don't have the Book to refer to. I have always thought at the time I read the phrase that it was so similar to the reverence you would give to say an injured or dying person, I know it sounds odd, but this is how it struck me at the time.

If the face is correct in the Pool photo then the bead is at some point in time. If Kate describes the removal and not the excitement this is quite telling to me.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 26.09.12 23:50

Maybe Maddie choked on something like a bead or similar at creche in the afternoon of April 30th? Had to be taken straight back to the apartment for resusitation

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.09.12 7:01

Angelique wrote:sami wrote

"She has the band / hair bead in the photo - then we are treated to the loving description in the book about removing it. Nothing about putting it in, surely the memory there is the childs excitement at getting it in not taking it out"

I have read in the past the description Kate gave and agree that it was "a loving" type of description as far as I remember though don't have the Book to refer to. I have always thought at the time I read the phrase that it was so similar to the reverence you would give to say an injured or dying person, I know it sounds odd, but this is how it struck me at the time.

If the face is correct in the Pool photo then the bead is at some point in time. If Kate describes the removal and not the excitement this is quite telling to me.

I don't think the bead was mentioned (and I think it's just a band of covered elastic, wound round and round) it didn't enter the narrative until after the last photo surfaced.
Don't know what they'd do without those visual aids....

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 27.09.12 8:54

tigger wrote:

I don't think the bead was mentioned (and I think it's just a band of covered elastic, wound round and round) it didn't enter the narrative until after the last photo surfaced.

That is what I am saying. It appeared in the last photo, then whoops we better mention it much later when the book is published, just to justify its existance.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.09.12 9:26

sami wrote:
tigger wrote:

That is what I am saying. It appeared in the last photo, then whoops we better mention it much later when the book is published, just to justify its existance.

I think it was mentioned to show what a loving Mummy she was taking such care to remove a hair ornament that could have caused some tears if not removed with care.
Then of course there is the video where Gerry is at the French window and Kate is following the script of 'shall we let daddy in' and at the same time Amelia is crying because she has got something caught in her hair and Kate is totally oblivious to the fact, and Amelias cries become more distressed and as Gerry enters he notices and Amelia is then helped. But from the caring Kate, she didn't notice.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.09.12 10:03

Naughty Amelie for not keeping to the script!

Kate was trying to convince us that family life was like living in "Hello" magazine world but, as with everything about her, it was all just make-believe and pretence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.09.12 10:28

Jean wrote:Naughty Amelie for not keeping to the script!

Kate was trying to convince us that family life was like living in "Hello" magazine world but, as with everything about her, it was all just make-believe and pretence.

Hi Jean. And there is the rub, family life is nothing like living in a magazine.
I am always puzzled with these tv progs about buying houses where they take a couple around to view houses. The houses are always immaculate, just like a magazine photograph with shiney taps and smooth cushions and not a thing out of place, even the must have children's playroom looks orderly. A bit like the playroom in Rothley Manor, full of showpiece expensive toys, all very tidy.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.09.12 11:36

Jean wrote:Naughty Amelie for not keeping to the script!

Sean and Amelie, when asked if they knew what Kate was writing said very clearly: 'Maddie'.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat 08.10.12 11:24

ROSA wrote:"THEIR OTHER TWINS" !! WHAT DOES CLARENCE MITCHELL MEAN BY THAT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Listen to the this video by Clarence Mitchell where Clarence Mitchell very clearly refers to "their other twins" - referring to Sean and Amelie clearly implying that Madeleine is also a twin. I have suspected that Madeleine is the twin sister of Jane Tanner's little girl, who, it was reported, was born on the same day. Has he made a serious blunder here?

He also states the Portuguese police are still very much interested in Kate and Gerry McCann but you will see there is another video from Mrs Paul, the aunt who claims the Portuguese police are no longer focusing on the McCanns. Why cant this famly just manage to tell us the truth!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Newsnet: Norah Paul, Madeleine's great aunt&clip_id=ctvnews.20071222.00227000-00227617-clip1&subhub=video&no_ads=&sortdate=20071222&slug=missing_girl_071222&archive=CTVNews
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This video link is coming up with an error 404 page not found... Is there another link? Sorry if this has already been asked!!
SkruffyKat
SkruffyKat

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.10.12 11:49

I remember commenting at the time that this could just be a slip of the tongue - he meant to say "their other children" but said twins instead because he had in his mind that is what they are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 39 Empty The Bouganvillea

Post by Guest 21.10.12 19:37

Bougainvillea was first discovered by a French botanist, Philibert Comerson, in the late 1760’s whilst plant hunting on the coast of Brazil and named for the leader of the expedition, Louis Antoine de Bougainville. It was first botanically described in 1849 and is believed to have been brought to Europe in the late 1850’s with the first cultivated plant in Europe recorded as flowering in Norfolk in 1860.

Bougainvillea is a riot of colour for nine or ten months of the year. This is one of the classic Mediterranean plants – adorning garden and house walls with show stopping colour effects. The colours available run through reds, orange, pink and white. There is a form with variegated foliage. The vibrant and long lasting colour displays come from the leaf-like bracts which surround the very small white flowers. Some of the oldest varieties come from the Brazilian species, B. glabra, which is also the most hardy.

The natural habit is a climbing plant as the stout spines in the leaf axils attach themselves to structures, trellis, host trees or palms. They can grow up to nine or ten metres high so plant them where they can have plenty of room. They can also be used as ground cover and will tolerate poor soil and little water but may not produce their best display under these conditions. We are experimenting with bouganvilleas on a rough steep bank as ground cover.

Bougainvillea only flower well on new growth so pruning is essential at some point. Here on the Algarve hard pruning can be undertaken at the end of January or during February – any shaping or hard pruning needed should be done before growth starts in early spring. They will not tolerate wet roots in winter and although preferring rich loamy, well-drained soils they are very tolerant and adapt to many soil types. Light feeding and some water through the summer will be of benefit. The bougainvilleas are salt tolerant but do need full sun for best displays. Watering during the first couple of summer seasons aids establishment but they will tolerate short periods of drought. Propagation of favourite colour forms is best done by cuttings taken in summer.

I still think Madeleine is way too young in the last photo but here is what I found on the Bouganvillea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 39 Empty shadows seem all wrong

Post by bobbin 21.10.12 22:12

bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 21.10.12 22:15

The shadows below seem completely wrong. The tree on the right shades against the wall. How is the sun explaining shadows in the different parts of the photo. Might this mean that Maddie wasn't perhaps even in this picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.12 23:01

bobbin wrote:The shadows below seem completely wrong. The tree on the right shades against the wall. How is the sun explaining shadows in the different parts of the photo. Might this mean that Maddie wasn't perhaps even in this picture.

[/quote]

more interresting is her right foot it looks like a left foot...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.10.12 23:12

I don't usually comment on the photograph threads. I've just noticed the play house with the ladders. On the left hand door is something orange and just to the right of it is the image of what appears to me as a woman with dark hair wearing sunglasses and a lilac blouse. The ladders don't seem to go anywhere so it's not clear if at the top of the ladders is a door for kids to open and clamber in. Perhaps what appears as a woman to me is a reflection in a mirror on that 'door'.

I'm not good at spatial awareness which is why I leave it to people who are good at it.

Just to add, iirc KM wished she'd brought a cardigan for Madeleine. Madeleine is wearing a cardigan in this photograph.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 21.10.12 23:40

I think this is another amalgamation. Gerry is supposed to be looking at Sean ? Maybe, but not quite. Madeleine is appearing to have jumped over something which isn't there and then there is the difference in the colour pink of her trousers and the funny left foot? Sean looks as though he is trying catch something/toy but that's not shown either.

What has puzzled me is Raj Balu (I think that's who it is) in the background. It has been discussed that his foot is at a strange angle. I wondered what his interests at OC were. I doubt tennis - I must look again for further info about why he was there.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 39 Empty the bougainvillia - supportive evidence of late blooming

Post by tigger 22.05.13 14:01

copied from 'the lady by the pool' topic

Nina wrote:
tigger wrote:
The link above one doesn't work. This one does. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Never seen this collection of the usual suspects before. Especially Gail Cooper -

Just watched the video mentioning a man at 2 minutes 40. Couldn't understand what was being said and no timer on bit did notice a shot through to the play area and pool area, and not a sign of the supposed bougainvillia flowering against the back wall. This video was taken straight away. There was the purple one on the wall by the apartment. The purple one is the , let us say, wild, not cultivated one, but the red by the pool is cultivated.
I must say that mine has flowered earlier this year than ever before, started to break beginning of last week.

Nina, you’re an absolute star
As everyone knows here, I’ve been dinging on about how the bougainvillea could not have been in flower because of the recorded meteorological data, but THIS is the visual EVIDENCE.

So useful to go back over new material when so much more analysis has been chewed and chewed over.

On the video, the pool is visible and the tapas bar, at 00.45 on the left hand counter. The play area at 00.49, shows there are NO flowers in bloom.

Then the interview with Neil Berry at 01.45, Pool view, no flowers. The plants are in developing leaf, with triangular-shaped pruning for the bushes of bougainvillea, but NO FLOWERS YET. And this is 4th May 2007. Well visible at 01.47.

At beginning of tape, 00.39 bougainvillea flowers ARE in bloom by the 5a garden wall. These are purple and the wild type which come out before the cultivated red/orange blooms seen in the heat of the pool/last photo. The normal time for such flowers is from around the middle of May, but is dependent upon prolonged heat and dry to make the flower bracts burst.

The interviewer (Portuguese) lady for the last half of the video, outside by the car
park/jemmied (ha ha) shutter/ side of the apartment is dressed in warm clothing and the wind is blowing.

Tourist/People are walking about in shorts so it’s obviously not too cold, but it’s not brilliant
sunshine either and people seem ‘white’ not sun-tanned as was Gerry in the last pool photo.

At early part of video, Matt Oldfield, in long orange shorts, Jane Tanner, in long sleeves, Gerry and Kate are walking, followed possibly by rear view of David Payne in dark/ suede-ish/ leather-ish jacket and blue jeans.

They all look very white skinned and UN-sun-tanned. Even the fear, sleepless night after phoning all the world and his diplomatic wife, could not render Gerry so white skinned
with NO residue of sun-tan remaining in so few hours since the miraculous last photo which ‘proves’ that Maddie was there on 3rd May (NOT).

Matt Oldfield definitely looks ‘middle aged’ with his white, short cut hair and his tallish /
Swedish/British stance. Jane doesn’t look that young either….sorry Jane.

At 00.49 John Hill, resort director is interviewed. He states that the couples were regularly
checking the children every 10, 15, 20 minutes. Now where would he have got this information from, so early after the ‘abduction/disappearance'.

I recall that in Kate's diary she ‘pruned’ the bush, presumably the flowering bougainvillea by the garden wall where the dogs signalled ‘cadavour’.

Why would the dogs signal there?

Did Gerry get disturbed by Jez Wilkins, when he should have been setting up the ‘jemmied' shutter.

Was Jane (later identified by Jez as the lady wearing a purple dress, whom he had seen watching 5a) on the watch out to warn Gerry of passers by.

Gerry says the place was silent at night, never saw anyone around.

Did Jez foul it all up by ‘appearing’ completely unexpectedly.

If Jez did see Gerry by shutters (info believed but can't find reference) that would be the car park side. The garden and cadavour signal is at the other side of the house, which, with no passage around the side, would only be accessed by going ‘through’ the apartment.

After ‘crossing over’ to speak with Jez, did Gerry rush through the house, throw a bag over the wall, breaking some branches, or was a bag just stashed under the bush (ready to go once the shutter had been jemmied) also breaking some branches, which necessitated some ‘tidying’ up.

Does the ‘walking over to speak with Jez’ get trans-located from the car park /main door area, to the ‘side entrance/steps side’ where, in their own idea of ‘reconstruction’ Gerry insisted that Jez was the other side of the road that Jez remembers himself to be.

Jez felt he had met Gerry earlier than 9.15 but Gerry insists that was the time.

Jez said he left his apartment around 8 to 8.30.

The timing, siting, and Gerry’s insistence of facts the way he sees them are in conflict with Jez’s earlier reported views yet Jez seems to go along with Gerry.

Is he being bullied, does he think he might have got his own memories wrong, is he part of the scheme, or has he made a separate statement to the police which they have withheld, which presents ‘his perspective’ on the events of 3rd May.

Is he even bothered that there is some discrepancy in the two men’s views.

Kate’s reference to pruning in her diary puts it around 30th/1st but given the rest of the (what shall we call it) lies? that date is not guaranteed.

A black bag according to the police is missing, one you could (not) ‘hide’ a tennis racket in, according to David Payne.

The bag that was photographed by police in the parents’ bedroom cupboard…the ‘now you see it…now you don’t one’…ownership of said bag being denied by the parents and later, by the pink voice…from a place just where the cadavour dog again 'signalled'.

Whatever the ‘inconsistencies’ indicate, nina , you have finally found some background evidence, that shows that the pool photo, the one that is presented as ‘proving’ Maddie was alive on 3rd May, is a fake.

It’s another lie, and the bushes behind the swimming pool, on that video, with NO flowers on them, on 4th May 2007, PROVE EXACTLY THAT THE POOL PHOTO IS A FAKE.

This is NOT an indication that Maddie was alive on 3rd May, it is however evidence of OUTRIGHT LYING with INTENT TO DECEIVE from the MCCANNS

catherynelizabethperry1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.05.13 15:29

Can anyone do the photo stills from the video, just in case the video gets whooshed? Please ever so very pretty please airkiss I don't want us to loose this, it is too important pray2

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.05.13 16:32

Nina wrote:Can anyone do the photo stills from the video, just in case the video gets whooshed? Please ever so very pretty please airkiss I don't want us to loose this, it is too important pray2

I'll do screenshots Nina, that's as good as I get with this.
Done! but very bad quality. Perhaps HideHo has this video in better definition?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 22.05.13 17:42

tigger wrote:
Nina wrote:Can anyone do the photo stills from the video, just in case the video gets whooshed? Please ever so very pretty please airkiss I don't want us to loose this, it is too important pray2

I'll do screenshots Nina, that's as good as I get with this.
Done! but very bad quality. Perhaps HideHo has this video in better definition?

Perhaps HiDeHo could do a new video showing the lack of flowers compared to the last pool picture clapping Thank you Tigger, just scared the vid may be whooshed as is often the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by DIBarlow 23.05.13 15:33

aquila wrote:I don't usually comment on the photograph threads. I've just noticed the play house with the ladders. On the left hand door is something orange and just to the right of it is the image of what appears to me as a woman with dark hair wearing sunglasses and a lilac blouse. The ladders don't seem to go anywhere so it's not clear if at the top of the ladders is a door for kids to open and clamber in. Perhaps what appears as a woman to me is a reflection in a mirror on that 'door'.

I'm not good at spatial awareness which is why I leave it to people who are good at it.

Just to add, iirc KM wished she'd brought a cardigan for Madeleine. Madeleine is wearing a cardigan in this photograph.
Hi aquila, the ladder leads to a platform where a slide can be accessed on the other side. The woman you see is sitting under the canopy beyond the play house.
DIBarlow

Activity : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.05.13 15:40

The woman in the lilac blouse looks like it could be Tanner with sunglasses on?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar 23.05.13 16:11

tigger wrote:Whatever the ‘inconsistencies’ indicate, nina , you have finally found some background evidence, that shows that the pool photo, the one that is presented as ‘proving’ Maddie was alive on 3rd May, is a fake.

It’s another lie, and the bushes behind the swimming pool, on that video, with NO flowers on them, on 4th May 2007, PROVE EXACTLY THAT THE POOL PHOTO IS A FAKE.

No. I've given arguments against this proof in the 'lady by the pool' thread. If it were actual proof, I wouldn't be able to deny it. It is flimsy evidence, nothing more.

And I'm saying this as a person who believes that Madeleine was probably not alive on 3rd May. I *want* there to be proof.
Khalgregar

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top