The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 Mm11

"THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 Mm11

"THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 Regist10

"THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 Empty Re: "THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW"

Post by Guest 02.12.10 19:38

would that mean someone faked a heart attack and a fake ambulance turned up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 Empty Re: "THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW"

Post by littlepixie 02.12.10 19:59

Could it have been a fake heart-attack and a real ambulance??
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by coppernob 02.12.10 20:25

littlepixie wrote:Could it have been a fake heart-attack and a real ambulance??

That's what I was trying to say,Little Pixie, the story about the guy (who has never came forward after all this time, strange in itself) having the heart attack was put out in the media in case anybody spotted the ambulance and queried it.
coppernob
coppernob

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 02.12.10 21:02

There was an ambulance:

Madeleine's father has wallet stolen in London Timesonline

Times Online
June 20, 2007

The father of Madeleine McCann, the child abducted in Portugal 48 days ago, has had his wallet stolen when he flew to Britain yesterday for only his second visit since his daughter went missing.

Gerry McCann was in London for a series of meetings examining how to prolong the campaign to find his daughter into the months ahead, but it was an unexpectedly eventful trip. As he recounted in his blog, the 49-year-old doctor from Rothley, in Leicestershire, first helped a man taken ill on the flight from Portugal, before someone took his wallet, which is believed to contain pictures of Madeleine.

"Flew in to London to for a series of meetings," wrote Mr McCann, a cardiologist. "Helped a passenger on the flight who collapsed. He was ill enough to require a full assessment on arrival and went off to hospital in an ambulance.

"Unfortunately shortly after arriving in London I had my wallet stolen which meant I was running late. I did manage to get to all my meetings which ran late into the evening."

Mr McCann, who works at Glenfield Hospital in Leicester, is scheduled to return to his job at the end of the month when his compassionate leave finishes, but he has said that he does not yet think he is in the right frame of mind to treat people. His wife, Kate, a part-time GP, has sworn not to return to England until Madeleine is found.

The couple's four-year-old daughter disappeared from the family hotel room at a resort in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3.

Since then, one of the largest police investigations in Portuguese history has failed to turn up any definitive information about her abduction. One British man, Robert Murat, has been declared an official suspect in the case but no lead, including a letter last week that claimed to know where Madeleine had been buried, has produced a breakthrough.

In his blog entry, Mr McCann said that as the summer wore on, he and his family were considering new ways to sustain the search for his daughter into the future. Buoyed by extraordinary support and financial donations from the public, the couple are interviewing candidates before appointing a full-time campaign manager to keep the case alive.

"The role for Kate and I in the campaign will not be nearly be so public," wrote Mr McCann. "We have to balance any campaigning in the search for Madeleine with protecting Sean and Amelie and making sure their privacy is protected."

The McCann's have orchestrated the release of 50 green and yellow balloons in 50 countries on Friday to mark the 50th day since Madeleine's disappearance.

.table_d2e185 { border: 1px none rgb(0, 0, 0); width: 100%; }.table_d2e185 td { border: 0px none rgb(0, 0, 0); }
21 June 2007

annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by coppernob 02.12.10 21:06

Thankyou for finding and posting that article, Annabel. Forgot it coincided with the mystery of the vanishing wallet, had an eventful couple of days in old Blighty back then did our Gerry "THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 160807
coppernob
coppernob

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 02.12.10 23:16

This is the bit that annoys me most:

"The father of Madeleine McCann, the child abducted in Portugal 48 days ago,"

The words "suspected/presumed" should be here. What idiots the media were/are. They published the TM version and never questioned it.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 02.12.10 23:16

I am reminded of when Gerry 'lost' his wallet and it had a 'personal picture' of Madeleine in it not seen by the public as well as his credit cards and cash, according to the press. I vaguely recall the blog Gerry wrote when the wallet was returned to him and how he said about having the important stuff like the credit cards but made no mention of the beloved photograph. Can't recall the precise wording of that blog but I hated him and it showed yet again how little Madeleine meant to them Shocked
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 02.12.10 23:43

soulthief wrote:I am reminded of when Gerry 'lost' his wallet and it had a 'personal picture' of Madeleine in it not seen by the public as well as his credit cards and cash, according to the press. I vaguely recall the blog Gerry wrote when the wallet was returned to him and how he said about having the important stuff like the credit cards but made no mention of the beloved photograph. Can't recall the precise wording of that blog but I hated him and it showed yet again how little Madeleine meant to them Shocked

As he said st "It was just like discovering that you were overdrawn on your student bank loan" "THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 173510
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 02.12.10 23:53

maebee wrote:
soulthief wrote:I am reminded of when Gerry 'lost' his wallet and it had a 'personal picture' of Madeleine in it not seen by the public as well as his credit cards and cash, according to the press. I vaguely recall the blog Gerry wrote when the wallet was returned to him and how he said about having the important stuff like the credit cards but made no mention of the beloved photograph. Can't recall the precise wording of that blog but I hated him and it showed yet again how little Madeleine meant to them Shocked

As he said st "It was just like discovering that you were overdrawn on your student bank loan" "THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 173510
You made my blood pressure go up another notch. hateful pair of scum, it beggars belief that they are supposedly of the caring profession.: angry2
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 03.12.10 7:45

The airline would have records of the passenger in question, surely? Did the Police ever check him out?
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 03.12.10 7:56

The police are not interested in checking out anything to do with the idiots.
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Post by annabel 03.12.10 8:40

"THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 592854 "THE MCCANN'S TURN OF THE SCREW" - Page 2 592854
annabel
annabel

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 03.12.10 8:50

big grin
soulthief

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top