The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Mm11

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Mm11

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Regist10

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by Gaggzy 18.07.14 20:45

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Costume3_zps3dd41c1e

She looks about as welcome as a Rangers fan.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by petunia 18.07.14 22:26

PeterMac wrote:
LittleMissy wrote: PeterMac I kniw nothing of which u spk....I missed ur picture post unfortunately.
You are very lucky to have missed it.
Only close members of the McCann family should be allowed to see material like this.
Would that be close family members as in Auntie Phil,John,Gerry? Would the Healy family be disgusted to learn what there only Daughter had married into.I wonder what John's wife and Gerry's mum and sister Jackie think of Phil's husband and why was he kept secret and is still been kept secret from the public?
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 22:30

petunia wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
LittleMissy wrote: PeterMac I kniw nothing of which u spk....I missed ur picture post unfortunately.
Only close members of the McCann family should be allowed to see material like this.
Would that be close family members as in Auntie Phil,John,Gerry? Would the Healy family be disgusted to learn what there only Daughter had married into.I wonder what John's wife and Gerry's mum and sister Jackie think of Phil's husband and why was he kept secret and is still been kept secret from the public?

There's another sister, Trish Cameron.  Wonder what her ex-husband thinks of them all?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 22:38

Ladyinred wrote:
petunia wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

There's another sister, Trish Cameron.  Wonder what her ex-husband thinks of them all?
And I wonder if he'll start saying it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Empty The Family McCann...

Post by missbeetle 18.07.14 22:57

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Johnmc_zps28e3b728"
Uncle John with Michael Wright behind him and a chap to the right who'd rather see neither in bright sunlight...

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Johnmc5_zpsa292b931"
Here we have members of the extended McCann/Healy family pictured outside the church at Praia da Luz.

Picture dated 5th May 2008.

The men look to me to be displaying pneumatically inflated latex bouquets.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 23:20

Has Uncle John had his neck whooshed?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 18.07.14 23:24

Gerry McCanns blogs ( with thanks to PAMALAM)

Day 78 20th July 2007

. The twins took great delight in burying me in the sand
. discussed strategies with 2 organisations
. to maintain Madeleines Profile in the longer term
.tiny waves
.water colder than I was expecting

Just re reading the blogs and came across the entry for 20/07. The above information given in the blog stood out for me.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 18.07.14 23:31

missbeetle wrote:philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Johnmc_zps28e3b728"
Uncle John with Michael Wright behind him and a chap to the right who'd rather see neither in bright sunlight...

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Johnmc5_zpsa292b931"
Here we have members of the extended McCann/Healy family pictured outside the church at Praia da Luz.

The men look to me to be displaying pneumatically inflated latex bouq
This picture to me imo says mccann's verses the healys
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Empty Aunty Philomena, married to Uncle Tony...

Post by missbeetle 18.07.14 23:44

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Bain_zps67e20fba"

I've got to hand it to her - this woman's got guts!

It seems sad that Aunty Phil has to accomplish these photographed missions alone.

No loyal friends or relatives by her side...?

Someone kind who might help her with handing out posters?

Someone manly who might even carry that yellow fluoro bag for her?

Someone wise who might advise that the 'too old for a paper round' look is could seem a little dodgy.

It put me in mind of the Bain case here.

Has anyone seen a picture of Philomena and her dear little brother together?

I'm not even sure if I've seen Aunty Phil and Madeleine together in a photograph, even.

Gosh she's a trouper!

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 19.07.14 0:04

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Johnmc_zps28e3b728

Headline in tomorrow's Algarve Gazette:

Macabre Praia da Luz-beach Puppet Show Ends In Farce As New Puppet Known As The Glazgee Ghoul Makes Its Debut And Frightens The Kids Away.

'A gottle o' geer, a gottle o' geer ...'

thing    thing  thing 
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Empty Gerry's big brother : John McCann...

Post by missbeetle 19.07.14 0:22

Ladyinred wrote:Has Uncle John had his neck whooshed?

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Johnmc6_zps9277b0d9"

Perhaps Uncle John is just not as photogenic as he'd wish to be?

The cathedral lights have given him an unfortunate-looking shadow.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.07.14 6:28

Aunty Phil and Uncle Tony at the World Pipe Band Championship to mark the 100th day since Madeleine went missing (11 August 2007).

First time I've seen them together.

Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.07.14 6:52

Gaggzy wrote:philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Johnmc_zps28e3b728

Headline in tomorrow's Algarve Gazette:

Macabre Praia da Luz-beach Puppet Show Ends In Farce As New Puppet Known As The Glazgee Ghoul Makes Its Debut And Frightens The Kids Away.

'A gottle o' geer, a gottle o' geer ...'

thing    thing  thing 

He really is from Middle Earth!  That picture proves it!  
On a more serious note - imo  one of the main players right from the start.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Empty A McCann Masterpiece..?

Post by missbeetle 19.07.14 7:03

Nereid wrote:Aunty Phil and Uncle Tony at the World Pipe Band Championship to mark the 100th day since Madeleine went missing (11 August 2007).

Thank you so much, Nereid, for finding this gathering of the clan McCann.

Some thoughts on this wee film, own bagpipe theme tune and all :

Philomena in full-length black, crucifix worn sideways during her interview...?

Cambridge medical student Cousin Paul not having any part in wearing a Madeleine T shirt...!

Is Artistic Uncle Tony the guy in the army surplus trousers?

Is it customary for men in kilts to cover themselves up in black capes (bearded chap behind reporter)?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.07.14 7:04

petunia wrote:
missbeetle wrote:philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Johnmc_zps28e3b728"

The men look to me to be displaying pneumatically inflated latex bouq
This picture to me imo says mccann's verses the healys

If that picture is from the 5th!  Then very well done to have found those yellow and green  balloons and the gear to blow them up.
Perhaps the balloons were  packed and ready to go together with a couple of  hundred cuddlecats?

Apartfrom anything else, launching the official TM colours that early?  
How does that work then: our beloved niece/child has been abducted,  let's use the Celtic colours and get some balloons and get photographed.
She's been gone less than 40 hours but blowing up balloons is better than looking for her? wft

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.14 7:07

Morning, Tigger, - it's 5th May 2008.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.14 7:15

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:The swamp pic is ghastly PeterMac.

That's the first example of his handiwork I've actually seen. Alarmingly, the technical quality is a lot better than I expected.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8773-gerry-mccann-s-brother-in-law-tony-rickwood-removes-his-depraved-images-of-women-drowning-from-an-internet-site?highlight=tony+rickwood

Link to previous topic, LittleMissy.

Some "normal" photos taken by Tony Rickwood:

http://www.panoramio.com/user/4977055
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.07.14 7:58

Ladyinred wrote:Morning, Tigger, - it's 5th May 2008.

Thank you! It's early and it was a hot night so my synapses were not firing as they should ...  roses 

Besides, seeing JMc always has the effect of a red haze impeding my view...

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Empty Uncle John McCann tells it like it is...

Post by missbeetle 19.07.14 8:10

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 <object width=
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Perhaps Tigger a strong coffee before revisiting this presentation brought to you by John McCann...?

His pale yellow polycotton business shirt needs an iron.

He always looks thirsty to me.

A salesman through-and-through.

What's this, though, at the end when he says about dropping the child?

Rats! Link above doesn't seem to work, my observations above are based on this interview :

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 99_zps5305d886
(the segment entitled something like 'The Worst Thoughts')

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.07.14 8:49

Ladyinred wrote:
Some "normal" photos taken by Tony Rickwood:
http://www.panoramio.com/user/4977055

There is no doubt he is a highly skilled photographer, and would know his way round photoshop and its equivalents, and would know about altering metadata.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.14 9:41

Ladyinred wrote:Has Uncle John had his neck whooshed?

He looks like a ginger Gladstone Small.

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 5085354

Apparently Small has something called Klippel-Feil syndrome - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klippel-Feil_syndrome
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.14 9:52

Nereid wrote:Aunty Phil and Uncle Tony at the World Pipe Band Championship to mark the 100th day since Madeleine went missing (11 August 2007).

Is that definitely Tony Rickwood?

I have never seen a photo of him.

He's sort of the non-showbiz equivalent of Dolly Parton's husband - heard of but never seen!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.14 11:22

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

Is that definitely Tony Rickwood?

I have never seen a photo of him.

He's sort of the non-showbiz equivalent of Dolly Parton's husband - heard of but never seen!
philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 4977055

Another photo, taken from my link above.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 19.07.14 13:08

A clearer picture. I'd say it's Tony:

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Z202110

Is the woman on the left the same as the woman in the kitchen picture? So perhaps a McCann rather than a Healy?

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 6 Madele10
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.14 13:24

Nereid, I think so.  Well spotted.  Who is she?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top