The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Mm11

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Mm11

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Regist10

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by jeanmonroe 14.07.14 12:58

I wonder what the McCann family, including Philomena McCann, and the Healy family, will actually DO today, to 'find' their 'missing' family member, Madeleine, who they ALL 'miss' tremendously.?

or

Is it SOMEONE ELSE'S 'job', NOT their's, to 'find' Madeleine who 'disappeared' when McCann and Healy family 'members' diliberately, consciously, left her alone, with their other two children, under 4 years old, in an unlocked, unsecured, apartment, in a foreign country, whilst attending a dinner at a tapas restaurant, out of sight and earshot?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by LittleMissy 14.07.14 16:46

@jeanmonroe...

*puts hand up* I can answer that Jean! The Mccan/Healeys will do today, in terms of searching, as they have done since 3rd May 2007, that is to say .....absolutely nothing. No searching today, just as there was no searching on 3rd May 2007, nor any since. What we can presume they WILL do however, is continue to feed from the trough that is the "find Madelaine fund" & court the publicity as if they are 'celebrities' Yuk. :/
LittleMissy
LittleMissy

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 14.07.14 18:13

sallypelt wrote:After watching that Youtube video of John McCann, less than six days after Madeleine McCann's disappearance, when asked by the interviewer "how are Madeleine's parents coping. How are they getting through the days. The hours must seem endless  ...", John McCann replies " I think that was certainly the case in the first couple of days, where every body was devastated, PARTICULARLY GERRY AND KATE..." what

You can't make it up, can you?

Imo, Madeleine's uncle John was completely star struck  !   He seemed to come across as totally bemused by the whole thing.  Not once did it seem to strike him that Madeleine being missing should have been a sombre affair  -this man, his answers and his silly grinning face was so out of touch with the serious matter he was supposed to be discussing.

If you had turned the sound off, imo, you would think he is having a laugh and a joke.
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.07.14 19:06

And don't forget their mother, Eileen, who said early on, that Gerry's spirits were lifted with the money coming into the fund ...

ETA that should have been the "fund".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Empty The Bulbul of Ullapool...

Post by missbeetle 17.07.14 22:47

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Tusker_zps249a2e27" philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Tusker1_zps6e1048e1"

The ceiling light-fitting pictured to the left, put me in mind of the lamp pictured to the right...

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Tusk1_zps1b9b0194" philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Tusk2_zps3e3ea707"

The Tiffany style would seem to be one favoured by the McCanns.

Fair enough.

It does worry me slightly, though, that an anagram for Philomena McCann is...

...conman ample inch.

After all, she's Aunty Phil, not Uncle Phil.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.07.14 23:44

What will they do today to find Madeleine ?

Look in a swamp ?
This is the "Art work" from the McCann EXTENDED clan.  
The one who made some interesting statements very soon after the event, (about jammied shutters and open windows and shit ) the one who got herself on television in the early days after the event . . .the one who tried to destroy any possibility of a person coming forward to claim the reward . . . .and who had to leave PdL  where she was actively searching: for Madeleine by the pool to go on the School holiday in Turkey with lots of adolescent pupils   With her husband, who created these pictures
WHICH HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING.  They are out there in the public domain, which means the person who put them there is proud of them.
A MAN IS (apparently)  ENTITLED TO HAVE HIS OWN FANTASIES ABOUT YOUNG WOMEN DROWNING  IN QUICKSAND, AND TO DREAM OF BEING ABLE TO MAKE SNUFF MOVIES . . .
And we are sure that the extended family are in full support, as they have been over the last 7 years.
Even though they have discovered the reality of the "changes' in statements, the outright lies, and everythihg else

Blood is thicker than water

PHOTO DELETED AT THE REQUEST OF PETERMAC - Admin

For many months and indeed years we have held back from revealing this perversion - but ultimately  
as they still say,  and as Government is now saying
NO STONE MUST BE LEFT UNTURNED
and it must all come out.
So no one should have any problems with the truth being revealed.

Let us now start turning stones

Entry
Exit
Dogs
Sedation
Shutters
Curtains
Timeline
Tannerman
Window of opportunity
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 18.07.14 1:32

Great pics re. elephants in the room miss beetle! I especially like the African elephant! The pics do have amazing similarities. The elephant has to eat like "one greedy individual" to maintain such bulk.  sarcastic

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 18.07.14 1:54

The swamp pic is ghastly PeterMac.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Empty Elephants never forget...

Post by missbeetle 18.07.14 3:41

Snifferdog wrote:Great pics re. elephants in the room miss beetle! I especially like the African elephant! The pics do have amazing similarities. The elephant has to eat like "one greedy individual" to maintain such bulk.  sarcastic

African elephants are awe-inspiring animals indeed, Snifferdog.

They, too, recognise and carry about relics of their (presumably) dead relatives.

Ivory being the preferred object.

(from an article by Roger Highfield at animalliberationfront.com)

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 <a href=philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Costume3_zps3dd41c1e"

Philomena McCann (eyes on the game, but a vision in yellow nonetheless) holds up a modern-day relic -

A newsprint poster of her niece, clad in pink, hunched over a clutch of balls.

I wonder if even Aunty Phil recognises the little girl pictured?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 8:16

Snifferdog wrote:The swamp pic is ghastly PeterMac.

That's the first example of his handiwork I've actually seen. Alarmingly, the technical quality is a lot better than I expected.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 8:24

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

That's the first example of his handiwork I've actually seen. Alarmingly, the technical quality is a lot better than I expected.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8773-gerry-mccann-s-brother-in-law-tony-rickwood-removes-his-depraved-images-of-women-drowning-from-an-internet-site?highlight=tony+rickwood
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.07.14 8:38

They are truly ghastly and, dare one say, perverted.
I am going to ask admin to delete it, now that the point has been made.

What was that about the last Photo, again ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.07.14 8:47

Code:
PeterMac wrote:They are truly ghastly and, dare one say, perverted.
I am going to ask admin to delete it, now that the point has been made.

What was that about the last Photo, again ?

It isn't even very difficult to create such an image. Photograph of suitable setting, add images chosen from a basically 3D library of body parts.

He is getting the anatomy all wrong, the arms cannot be connected to the shoulders.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

philomena - Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 5 Empty The crocodile swamp...

Post by missbeetle 18.07.14 8:48

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

I believe this picture to be photoshopped.

I'm sure it is, the poor girl's right hand does not match rest of her skin tone...!

Possibly an intended effect?

I don't recognise the pug marks by the side of the swamp...

...which looks a bit Bisto-y to me behind the victim.

Madeleine's Uncle Tony's artistic creations are odd, indeed.

You couldn't make it up...

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 9:14

Ladyinred wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8773-gerry-mccann-s-brother-in-law-tony-rickwood-removes-his-depraved-images-of-women-drowning-from-an-internet-site?highlight=tony+rickwood

Yeah, I'm familiar with the background, just never actually seen the work in question. I expected it to be even more amateurish.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.07.14 10:44

There were, sadly, many more. Some beyond what I would post even for a few hours.
As you observed the attention to detail, the bits of sand sticking to the arm, the water rising up the T shirt were indicative of a "professional".
And we also have the text where he says his ambition was to make a film of a girl drowning in mud or quicksand.
Lovely family ! The sort of person with whom one would be entirely happy to let one's adolescent daughter go on a school trip to Turkey, to romp on the beach, in the sand, whilst he took photos . . .
I have the copies, so once again simply whooshing them off the internet - or perhaps hiding them more securely where amateurs like us cannot access them -
does not work.
We know know.

Has the phragrant Philomena said anything of note recently ?

Any comment about the reward ? Anything about the fund ? Anything about the shutters or the door ?
Or has she herself been whooshed ?

tosd mór !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 10:48

It would need a great deal of whitewash to eliminate Philomena.

She certainly has been (mercifully) quiet of late.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 10:53

PeterMac wrote:
I have the copies, so once again simply whooshing them off the internet - or perhaps hiding them more securely where amateurs like us cannot access them -
does not work.
We know know.

I don't want to go off on too much of a tangent, but in among what you have saved is there any mention of his methods? Are these pure digital manipulations or is there some literal cut and paste work involved?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 11:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It would need a great deal of whitewash to eliminate Philomena.

I wonder if there's a reason for that. And the whooshing of the 'artwork' from the internet.

Could Phil be sensing the finger of blame swinging their way? Does she sense implication in the endgame she sees inevitably approaching? Has she read the threads indicating that burial in a bog would be a surefire way of irretrievably concealing a body? I, for one, have wondered if the idea could have been gleaned from somewhere? Just musings and questions. And own opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex 18.07.14 14:02

Dee Coy wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It would need a great deal of whitewash to eliminate Philomena.

I wonder if there's a reason for that. And the whooshing of the 'artwork' from the internet.

Could Phil be sensing the finger of blame swinging their way? Does she sense implication in the endgame she sees inevitably approaching? Has she read the threads indicating that burial in a bog would be a surefire way of irretrievably concealing a body? I, for one, have wondered if the idea could have been gleaned from somewhere? Just musings and questions. And own opinion.
The acid swamps just outside Huelva, for instance???
Judex

Activity : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissy 18.07.14 14:15

!!!!!!!! !! PeterMac I kniw nothing of which u spk....I missed ur picture post unfortunately. Plse could you direct me to some info on this matter of brother in law with some sickening sounding 'fantasies'. Erm, he has made pictures of such things if I am understanding correctly. Apologies for my ignorance, I have read extensively on the case, well compared to majority of public I guess, but compared to you guys here, I am but a novice. But I am sure there is much to be learnt here, & already this case has my interest, the more I read, the more unbelievable it all gets. This case has so many layers, just when you think you have read what there is to read, something else comes to light.... So if I understand correctly this man doctors images?? Hmmm, coincidence that, given that I have read & seen reasons for suggesting certain pics of Madelaine may have been doctored ....
LittleMissy
LittleMissy

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.14 16:03

Ladyinred wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Link to previous topic, LittleMissy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.07.14 17:11

LittleMissy wrote: PeterMac I kniw nothing of which u spk....I missed ur picture post unfortunately.
You are very lucky to have missed it.
Only close members of the McCann family should be allowed to see material like this.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.07.14 18:12

missbeetle wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

I believe this picture to be photoshopped.

I'm sure it is, the poor girl's right hand does not match rest of her skin tone...!

Possibly an intended effect?

I don't recognise the pug marks by the side of the swamp...

...which looks a bit Bisto-y to me behind the victim.

Madeleine's Uncle Tony's artistic creations are odd, indeed.

You couldn't make it up...

It's not photoshopped - it's an art programme which is quite expensive. You can start with any background, add body parts which can be adjusted in size and colour.

I remarked on the anatomical mistakes as indeed most of the photoshopped images of Maddie have anatomical mistakes.
One of the hardest things for an art student is to position the head correctly on the body.

Incidentally, it's often used to create pornographic images.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 18.07.14 20:23

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
aquila wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I've never heard of or seen that one.

There's a transcript on this link of the only other one that I know.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t639-john-mccann-interview-9-may-2007?highlight=john
The one I'm wracking my brain for is John McCann on a news sofa just days after Madeleine's disappearance. It's definitely been quoted on the forum.

This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eow5XijukmU

Very creepy IMO.

I don't know about Glasgow, he looks like he's from Middle Earth.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top