The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann Mm11

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann Mm11

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann Regist10

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann Empty TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann

Post by Verdi 20.05.23 12:42

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann

The social media platform TikTok has been slammed for hosting "sick" AI representations of murdered and missing children, including Madeleine McCann and Baby P.

By Zak Garner Purkis
16:00, Fri, May 19, 2023 | UPDATED: 18:06, Fri, May 19, 2023

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann Scre3789

TikTok has been slammed for hosting “sick” AI representations of murdered and missing children, including Madeleine McCann and Baby P.

Millions of users have watched AI animated versions of dead kids describing terrible abuse they suffered through the TikTok user account ‘Here Is My Story.’

In one video, a computer-generated 17-month-old Peter Connelly, also known as ‘Baby P’, stares directly at the viewer as he describes being tortured and murdered by his stepfather in Haringey, North London.

“I had my nails ripped off by my Ne*o-Nazi Stepfather” the AI Peter says at the start of the video in an artificially created child’s voice.

“He would spin me around in a chair until I vomited or fell to the floor kick me or throw me against the fireplace or lift me by the ear [...] The worst happened he would rip off my nails with pliers the pain was excruciating,” the AI character says in the 4-minute video.

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann Scre3790

His is one of many gruesome stories uploaded to the Here Is My Story account. The majority of the videos feature dead celebrities like Marilyn Monroe Prince and Princess Diana telling their life story. But there are also a significant number of videos with AI representations of murdered children describing the crimes against them in detail.

These include AI animations of Brianna Lopez, an American child who was abused by her father and uncle, JonBenét Ramsey, a six-year-old found murdered in a hotel room, and British schoolgirl Madeleine McCann, who went missing in 2007. Many of the videos also feature false information, for example, the AI Amy Winehouse claims she was “murdered for her fortune.”

All the video descriptions include the disclaimer: “This video is made using AI. This is a representation and not a photo out of respect for the family. The goal is to share his story in an immersive way.” This statement, however, is only visible to mobile viewers who tap on the text at the bottom of the screen.

The identity of who exactly is making and distributing these videos is unclear. There are multiple YouTube accounts with some of the same videos under the Here Is My Story banner with nothing about who created them. The TikTok account doesn’t follow or have any clear links to any other users.

Similar Spanish-language AI celebrity videos are hosted on YouTube and TikTok accounts with the name ‘Y Esta Es Mi Historia’ which roughly translates as ‘Here Is My Story.’ However, they also contain minimal information about who has made the videos.

Express.co.uk has tried to make contact with whoever is behind the account and is awaiting a response to our questions.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1771516/tiktok-ai-videos-murdered-children

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann Empty Re: TikTok ghouls post sick AI videos of murdered and missing children like Maddie McCann

Post by CaKeLoveR 20.05.23 13:06

The people behind this need wiping out. Good luck to the Express.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top