The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Mm11

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Mm11

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Regist10

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Post by sandancer 22.02.23 21:26

It's all about the "McCain's trauma " isn't it !

How about Madeleines trauma ? 

Gamble and the alleged " psychic " woman jumping on the bandwagon , MWT already has !  Who's next I wonder ? 

Shame on them all Poor Madeleine , still being used for others fame and fortune .

Activity : 2378

Silentscope and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Post by sharonl 22.02.23 21:30

Silentscope wrote:Where are 'Carter - Verrückt' when you need them? 

spit coffee

I have complete faith that Cart O'Muck will be closely monitoring her Tik Tok account big grin
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.02.23 23:52

Looking again, it's a dead ringer for Marjorie of the Fat-fighters Club..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.02.23 0:01

Clearly this is going to be the story of the year - anything but a relief from Germanman..

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Scre3342
Maddie prime suspect numero 523

Investigator says biometric analysis shows woman claiming to Madeline McCann is not her

Francisco Marco has carried out analysis which rules out the possibility of Julia Wendell being the missing Madeline.

ByGemma Ryder

22:21, 22 FEB 2023

An investigator has ruled a woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann is not the missing girl after carrying out biometric analysis.

Social media blew up this week after Julie Wendell from Poland created an account on Instagram named @iammadeleinemcann. She said she started wondering was Maddie "a few months ago" after hearing "something" from her grandma.

The young woman is 21-year-old but believes her age could be wrong. Maddie was would be 19-years-old now after being born in May 2003. Julie says she is a freckle on her leg and a speck on in her eye like Maddie and the McCann's have approached her for a DNA test.

Following the claims, private detective Francisco Marco, who led the hunt for Maddie after her disappearance, says he has carried out analysis which rules out the possibility of Ms Wendell being missing Maddie.

He told Spanish network RAC1: "I have done a biometric search and there is no resemblance to Madeleine's features."

The former director of the Metodo 3 detective agency made clear his suspicions regarding her claims after posting on social media before reaching out to Maddie's family.

He added: "I can think it's a fraud, but I can't say without evidence.

"This girl contacted the police and no one paid attention to her, and she later opened the Instagram account where she now has thousands of followers when she had very few before."

People have started taken to social media as part of a trend to show their likeness to Maddie on recent months.

The most recent claims, made on TikTok and Instagram, have seen Ms Wendell comparing her photos to those of Maddie as "evidence" that they are the same person.

She also wrote on her Instagram story: "I talked with someone from Madeleine's family and I will have a possibility to talk with Madeleine's parents tomorrow and DNA test will be done soon."

Just last Friday the Polish national claimed to have spoken to someone who was alleged to be Madeleine's cousin, and who told her she could "have a possibility" to talk to Kate and Gerry McCann.

But none of these claims have been confirmed by Madeleine's family.

Ms Wendell has gained more than 200,000 followers with her bio stating: "I think I can be Madeleine. I need DNA test.

"Police investigators from UK and Poland try to ignore me. I will tell my story in posts here. Help me."

Ms Wendell said she does not remember being taken away and has no recollection of most details of her childhood, when asked by followers.

She said: "I don't remember being taken away. I mean, I don't remember almost my entire childhood."

A source close to the McCann's have reportedly said that they are "willing to look at all leads".

They said: "The family are taking no chances, they are willing to look at all leads. It is important they look at all of the factors, the girl does look similar. There’s no disputing that.

"If what she says is true, there is every chance it could be her. It all adds up."

German investigators believe Maddie - who disappeared during a family holiday in Portugal in 2007 - was killed by sex predator Christian Brueckner, who has repeatedly denied having anything to do with the girl's disappearance.

Despite searches and countless police investigations, the youngster's body has never been found.

The McCanns could not be contacted for comment.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/investigator-says-biometric-analysis-shows-29288865

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Scre3343

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.02.23 0:07

Sorry to be the prick to burst your bubble Marco..

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/

Read absorb and learn - you might even find some enlightening information about yourself whistling .

Biometric techniques can analyze physical characteristics, such as fingerprints, iris and retina patterns, facial geometry, palm vein patterns, and hand geometry. Biometric techniques can also analyze behavioral elements, such as voice and speech prints andhandwriting.

It's a hoax.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.02.23 10:57

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.02.23 10:58

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.02.23 13:49

Maybe Julia / 'Madeleine' can remember reading a Book by an American Author?

"The Black Star: A Detective Story" is an action adventure thriller, a story of Black Star who is forced to work on a case with an amateur detective Roger Verbeck. The identity of a young lady who is associated with the Black Star is at stake. The book was written by Johnston McCulley, an American writer, the author of hundreds of stories, fifty novels, numerous screenplays for film and television, and the creator of the character Zorro.

Faustina Wendell is a main Charachter.

Source:
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=OOl1EAAAQBAJ&pg=PT58&lpg=PT58&dq=Faustyna+Wendell&source=bl&ots=tCwqsvo9WR&sig=ACfU3U0qMSChbp_7eYCn9zqc1Y4yoWMpDA&hl=de&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj2pKj94av9AhWKglwKHalzBXI4ChDoAXoECBMQAw#v=onepage&q=Faustyna%20Wendell&f=false
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2648

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.02.23 15:26

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Roughly the same day and roughly the same time as Mark Williams-Thomas grand expos, we have this report from the well respected warts 'n all gossip glossy, featuring the not so well respected media celebrity soothsayer Mystic Wosname..

Madeleine McCann case: Julia Wendell shares major update on DNA test results

Julia Wendell's publicist has spoken about finding out the truth about the young woman

February 22, 2023 - 11:38 GMT
Emmy Griffiths

A young woman named Julia Wendell, who has claimed that she believes that she might be Madeleine McCann, has shared an update into her investigation. While speaking to her publicist on an Instagram Live, they revealed that they will have answers about her identity in a matter of weeks.

In a discussion between Julia and Dr Fia Johansson shared on Instagram Stories, Fia explained: "We are in the middle of the investigation, when everything gets closer… we will let you guys know."

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Scre3349

She added: "At this moment, if Julia is Madeleine or not, we are still going to help Julia to figure herself out and find out who she is… no one will know until everything is done… it may take weeks or months so be patient, stay tuned and respect Julia."

Julia opened up about how much she has been trolled since speaking out about her suspicions. Speaking to those who have sent positive messages, she said: "Thank you for supporting me and [expletive] off to people who made me cry."

boohoo

She also spoke about her decision to come out publicly with her suspicions, saying: "I think this was the best way that I could do for myself, you don't know me personally so don't judge me please… in my heart and in my soul I think that [I am Madeleine], but in my mind I need DNA to be sure."

Julia previously opened up about her suspicions as she shares the same rare eye fleck as Madeleine, and has the same freckle on her leg as the missing girl, who disappeared while on holiday with her family in Portugal when she was three.

Kate and Gerry McCann have yet to speak publicly about Julia's claims, with their last official statement being shared on the Find Madeleine website back in early January, which read: "We'd like to wish all our supporters a very happy, healthy and peaceful 2023.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Scree203

"As has been the case over the many years without Madeleine, the kind messages of support and Christmas wishes which we have received have brought that extra touch of warmth and hope to our lives. Christmas and other celebratory events will never be the same with our family incomplete but we continue to make the best of our situation whilst never forgetting or giving up."

https://www.hellomagazine.com/film/20230222165004/madeleine-mccann-julia-wendall-dna-test-update-details/

So who do you believe - it's make your mind up time.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.02.23 16:54

The 'SeeR' Micheal Schneider says it cannot be her.

https://dersehermichael.business.site/

A source close to the McCanns said: "The family are taking no chances, they are willing to look at all leads. It is important they look at all of the factors, the girl does look similar. There’s no disputing that.

"If what she says is true, there is every chance it could be her. It all adds up."
German clairvoyant Michael Schneider reckons he knows exactly where Madeleine is and thus whether or not Julia is her.

The ex-journalist seer says he has solved at least 25 missing persons cases since he started aiding investigations on a voluntary basis in 2006.

Explaining how he works, he told us: "I look at a photo of the missing person or animal and ask myself to God whether the creature is dead or alive and get an answer through my inner voice that is almost always correct."
Schneider is convinced that Julia is not Madeleine.
Rather, he has pinpointed her to a location in the Algarve, Portugal, close to where she went missing.
He said: "My very clear and 100% certain inspiration on this case is: of course she's not Madeleine, she just wants publicity.

"Maddie is located in the Algarve in Odiaxere."

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/psychic-detective-gives-100-verdict-29274302
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.02.23 19:06

Family of woman convinced she is Madeleine McCann break silence on her claims
Julia Wendell, 21, from Poland, who claims the McCanns have approached her to take a DNA test, and says she has a freckle on her leg as well as a speck in her eye in the same places as Madeleine

ByRyan FaheyWorld News Reporter
16:15, 23 Feb 2023UPDATED16:20, 23 Feb 2023

The family of a woman who is convinced she is the missing Madeleine McCann say they are "devastated" over the situation.

Madeleine went missing from her family's holiday apartment in Portugal's Algarve in 2007.

Despite several extensive police investigations, very little information has been recovered about what happened to her after her abduction

Police are convinced she was killed and have charged German paedophile Christian Brueckner, 47, with her murder.

Julia has shared "evidence" including a speck in her eye and freckle on her leg in the same place as Madeleine.

Now a Polish charity called Missing Years Ago has released a statement on behalf of Julia's family.

They claim to have "memories" and photographs which discredit Julia's claims.

Their own evidence makes it "obvious that Julia is our daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, cousin and step niece".

The family said: "For us as a family it is obvious that Julia is our daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, cousin and step niece. We have memories, we have pictures.

"Julia also has these photos, because she took them from the family home with the birth certificate, as well as numerous hospital discharges.

"We always tried to understand all situations that happened with Julia.

"Threats to our address from Julia, her lies and manipulations, activity on the internet. We've seen it all and we've tried to prevent it, to explain, we've asked her to stop.

"We always tried to help her get back on her feet. Julia has been of age for several years. She has moved out of the house.

"Julia once wanted to be a singer, a model. She always wanted to be popular. What's happening now she got one million followers.

"We're afraid Julia will carry the inevitable. The internet won't forget, and it's obvious that Julia isn't Maddie.

"We are devastated at this current situation."

After Julia's posts went viral, a source close to Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann called for the 21-year-old to undergo a DNA test because they're "willing to look at all leads".

A source close to the parents said: "The family are taking no chances, they are willing to look at all leads. It is important they look at all of the factors, the girl does look similar. There’s no disputing that."

But yesterday, a private detective called Francisco Marco - who led the hunt for Maddie after her disappearance - says he has carried out analysis which rules out the possibility of Julia being the missing girl.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/family-woman-convinced-madeleine-mccann-29294879?int_source=taboola&int_medium=display&int_campaign=organic

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.02.23 12:20

This story, for story it is, has been targeted by the most obscure outlets, even the usual subjects (with the exception of Olive Oyl perhaps) seem to have distanced themselves. It has yet to be played-out but I guess just as long as it carries the name Madeleine McCann..

Madeleine McCann latest: Family of woman claiming to be missing girl break silence

Julia Wendell went viral this week after claiming she was Madeleine McCann

News
ByCathal RyanReporter

17:14, 23 FEB 2023

The family of the young woman who has made headlines in recent weeks due to her claim that she is Madeleine McCann have opened up and denied their daughter is the missing girl.

Julia Wendell, a 21-year-old woman from Poland, recently went viral after she made an Instagram post where she alleged said she was the missing girl who disappeared from Portugal in 2007.

Julia said that she began to wonder "a few months ago" if she was the four-year-old who went missing 16 years ago from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, after hearing "something" from her grandma.

She has also claimed to have body marks that proves she is McCann, stating that she has a freckle on her leg in the same place that Madeleine does, and a mark in her eye. Furthermore, she has claimed that she looks similar to Kate and Gerry McCann.

However, this week, a private detective who worked on the Madeleine case initially, Francisco Marco carried out a biometric analysis that completely ruled out the possibility she is Madeleine.

She has also claimed to have body marks that proves she is McCann, stating that she has a freckle on her leg in the same place that Madeleine does, and a mark in her eye. Furthermore, she has claimed that she looks similar to Kate and Gerry McCann.

However, this week, a private detective who worked on the Madeleine case initially, Francisco Marco carried out a biometric analysis that completely ruled out the possibility she is Madeleine.

“We've seen it all and we've tried to prevent it, to explain, we've asked her to stop. We always tried to help her get back on her feet.

“Julia once wanted to be a singer, a model. She always wanted to be popular. What's happening now she got one million followers. We're afraid Julia will carry the inevitable. The internet won't forget, and it's obvious that Julia isn't Maddie.

“We are devastated at this current situation. The family of Julia W.”

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-family-statement-29296570

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.02.23 12:22

Comment at foot of above ^^^.

The British media are very willing and keen to run with crazy reports like this. With no practical evidence they sensationalized this out of all proportions, just to seal more papers/get more visitors to their sites. Same with German "suspect", there's absolutely no evidence whatsoever he is involved, yet they have as good as found him guilty. He is not a very nice individual but there is nothing at all that links him to her disappearance. There are other individuals that have a lot more questions to answer, yet the British media don't want to know.

Nicely put clapping !

NB: The authorities don't want to know either bignono .

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.02.23 6:46

Verdi:
This story, for story it is, has been targeted by the most obscure outlets, even the usual subjects (with the exception of Olive Oyl perhaps) seem to have distanced themselves. 

The gutter press and indeed much of the MSM have trapped themselves.
Clarke insists she ws abducted on 3/5/7 and that she is is dead
The McCann's PI insist she is in a Hellish Lair in the lawless hinterlands, having been chloroformed.
The idea of her being with a loving family somewhere faded within a fairly short time.
The Germans insist she is dead
The Portuguese know she was not abducted in the first place.
So the possibility of her turning up in Poland does not even register

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 25.02.23 11:40

The Original story about Ney was backed by 'a Source close to' the McCanns and distributed by Nick Pisa in the Sun.

It came after Dr Amaral made the claim that the Brückner setup was about to unfold. But Pisa got it wrong, it was not Ney - but Brückner he was talking about.

Source:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9004618/madeleine-mccann-suspect-german-paedophile-child-killer/

If this is where Julia got her ideas from?
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.02.23 14:55

Woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann issued DNA test update and 'could go to court'

Julie has drawn the attention of hundreds of thousands of users and claims that she does not remember her childhood, has similar bodily features to Madeleine and has requested a DNA test

News
ByJustin Kelly
Kris GourlayReporter

14:04, 25 FEB 2023

Polish authorities have provided an update regarding a woman who claims she is Madeleine McCann.

In recent weeks, Julia Faustyna has appeared all over Instagram and TikTok claiming that she is the missing Brit and has evidence to support her theory.

Julie has drawn the attention of hundreds of thousands of users and claims that she does not remember her childhood, has similar bodily features to Madeleine and has requested a DNA test.

After sources close to Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate suggested that a DNA test may be a possibility, new claims have poured cold water over the debacle as it now looks unlikely that Julia will get the chance to put her theory to bed once and for all.

As the Irish Mirror reports, Psychic Dr Fia Johansson, who has been representing Julia in the media, has insisted that she is "not doing this for publicity," after speaking with 7NEWS in Australia.

Johansson went on to say that they will now go to court seeking a DNA test order and Julia wants her own mum and dad to do a DNA test with her. Her father has reportedly refused.

Julia has previously written several posts on social media to back up her claims. One of those read: "I don't remember most of my childhood, but my earliest memory is very strong, and it's about holidays in a hot place where there was a beach and white or very light [coloured] buildings with [apartments]."

Polish authorities have cast doubt over Julia's theory. Pawel Noga from the Provincial Police Headquarters in Wroclaw, does not support her story, telling Gazeta that the authorities have "ruled out" all possibility of Faustyna's story having any level of validity.

The Polish woman's social media uploads have generated a mixed response from the public, with some people sending her online abuse. Subsequently, an upset Faustyna deleted two of her accounts.

She posted the following statement on Instagram: "If you don't like me, please unfollow. I don't want fans or followers. I closed my Facebook account and TikTok so people can't make fun of me, OK?

Madeleine vanished during a family holiday to Portugal's Algarve in 2007, sparking a huge search operation for years to come. The police reportedly have pinned the abduction on notorious German paedophile Christian Brueckner, 47, but have never obtained sufficient evidence to make the arrest.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/woman-claiming-madeleine-mccann-issued-26330840

shutup

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.02.23 14:58

Julia has previously written several posts on social media to back up her claims. One of those read: "I don't remember most of my childhood, but my earliest memory is very strong, and it's about holidays in a hot place where there was a beach and white or very light [coloured] buildings with [apartments]."

duh

Why does anyone give this ridiculous creature air space?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.02.23 0:16

No sign of remission, this was sent to me by a faithful diligent CMOMM devotee..

I thankee yes .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.02.23 12:52

Crime Weekly News: Has Madeleine McCann Been Found?

Crime Weekly
23rd February 2023

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.02.23 13:39

Lord 'Arry he's back again..

'Psychic' detective gives '100%' verdict on woman who thinks she's Madeleine McCann

EXCLUSIVE: German clairvoyant Michael Schneider, who has helped police track down missing people in the past, has weighed in on whether the woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann really is her

ByEthan BlackshawNews reporter

11:00, 22 FEB 2023Updated14:54, 22 FEB 2023

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 4_psyc10
Schneider pinpointed exactly where missing couple Peter Neumair and Laura Perselli would be found in 2021 (Image: Michael Schneider)

A psychic detective who has helped police find missing people says he is "100% certain" on whether or not the woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann really is her.

Julia Wendell, 21, from Poland, went viral after launching the @iammadeleinemcann Instagram account and sharing "evidence" to prove she is the missing girl from Leicestershire.

Julia's likeness to Madeleine - including a speck in her eye - has seen her amass hundreds of thousands of followers on Instagram.

She also claimed Kate and Gerry McCann had asked her to take a DNA test.

A source close to the McCanns said: "The family are taking no chances, they are willing to look at all leads. It is important they look at all of the factors, the girl does look similar. There’s no disputing that.

German clairvoyant Michael Schneider reckons he knows exactly where Madeleine is and thus whether or not Julia is her.

The ex-journalist seer says he has solved at least 25 missing persons cases since he started aiding investigations on a voluntary basis in 2006.

Explaining how he works, he told us: "I look at a photo of the missing person or animal and ask myself to God whether the creature is dead or alive and get an answer through my inner voice that is almost always correct."

Schneider is convinced that Julia is not Madeleine.

Rather, he has pinpointed her to a location in the Algarve, Portugal, close to where she went missing.

He said: "My very clear and 100% certain inspiration on this case is: of course she's not Madeleine, she just wants publicity.

"Maddie is located in the Algarve in Odiaxere."

Sadly, Schneider claims his intuition since 2013 - when he first became aware of the case - has been that she was killed.

It is not the first time Odiaxere has been named as a possible location where the missing youngster may be.

Two months after she vanished Portuguese police probed an anonymous letter published in a Dutch newspaper which claimed Madeleine was buried under rocks in the village.

Schneider previously provided coordinates for a woman who went missing in Padenstedt, Germany, in 2021, some 397 kilometres away from where he lived at the time.

She was found just 235 metres from where he said, as reported by JV.

He pinpointed exactly where couple Peter Neumair, 63, and Laura Perselli, 68, were found after they vanished from their home in Bolzano, Italy, in January 2021.

According to The Sun, he was able to help police locate another missing woman within 36 hours.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/psychic-detective-gives-100-verdict-29274302?int_source=nba

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.02.23 12:29

Aspiring Missing Person Identifies as Madeleine McCann | Julia Faustyna (Wendell) Case Analysis

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Scre3363

26th February 2023

11:18 minutes

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.02.23 12:43

This is just bonkers - another one..

McCann family agrees to DNA test | Morning in America

If you read the comments on the YouTube page, the majority appear to believe.

Is this the new Greta Thunberg generation?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 28.02.23 13:42

If the German / Polish Authourities were to announce a Positive Test, confirming that Julia IS Madeleine...

It would solve several Problems for a lot of People.

HCW would no longer be able to Suspect CB.
The Dogs and FSS must be wrong.
Madeleine WAS Abducted.

On the other side though, it would create more problems for the McCann Family who might be 'reunited' with a Woman such as Julia W is.

Not such a great idea?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 28.02.23 14:17

I read somewhere the McCann's are refusing to have a DNA test untill her parents get one and if theirs prove Julia is not related the McCann's will have one.

Julia's parents are refusing at the moment to have a DNA test.

Stalemate.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5685

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.02.23 15:46

It really is a load of old Jackson Pollox ain't it?

In fairness to the McCanns, who can blame them for distancing themselves from such a ridiculous circus.

The female, if I can say that word, clearly has mental issues - why is the fringe press even giving her air time. All this nonsense about DNA tests, she's got a better chance of Thunberg shutting her trap - someone tell her to contact Jim Gamble or Martin Brunt or Jon Clarke or .... Clarence Mitchell. Whatever happened to him I wonder, still scratching around trying to make a name for himself - this side of the law?

It's very unfair on the near and extended McCann family.

bignono

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top