The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Mm11

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Mm11

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Regist10

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Post by Silentscope 24.03.23 11:58

Private investigator Dr Fia Johansson, who is helping Julia Wendell, announced that she will tell her story to Dr Phil, watched by millions in North America, on March 27.

Source:
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-claiming-madeleine-mccann-first-29538290

Interesting... superman
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2585

Back to top Go down

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest 24.03.23 12:26

i liked this sentence the most of that article;

Dr Johansson hasn't revealed their exact locations over fears about safety.

of course only after telling us live julia is staying 24/7 under the fia's watch, in the fia's home, you know with a address that is very easy to google. 

someone was so nice to translate julia her interview with the polish you tuber into english. this was pre the fia. https://juliafaustyna.wordpress.com/2023/02/18/julia-wandelt-interview/?fbclid=IwAR38ZwdIlTsrvD0zqIpGStWEpRqc5YW6QrnkvtsCyQsIkQeiLRUS5jmgP0M

that a solid lunch first, and some liquids with it. 

dr. phil is no longer broadcast overhere, but it will end up somewhere. i would not be expecting to much, like exposure of two imposters i did read in the dutch press it would be his last season. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.03.23 13:23

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3511  Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3512  Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3513

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 24.03.23 15:34

@onehand

Do you remember the Story about 'Julia was Drugged' ? Snipped from Verdi #177.

“It was 35 pills a day starting from the age of seven – for five years!” Dr. Johansson told RadarOnline.com.

“That’s why I’m talking to the doctors about it because 35 pills a day at the age of seven? And today she suffers from recurring nose bleeds and bone aches all over her body. She sometimes breaks down and cries because of the pain.

“The pills could be the cause of all these side effects because she may have been poisoned to make sure she doesn’t remember anything and keeps her mouth shut," she added.

From your previous Post #202 it seems Fia has twisted this against Julia's 'Abductor'.

I was previously treated by a neurologist for nervous tics, which were very strong and I took 30 pills a day, which seems strange to me, because, I mean, I don’t deny that they weren’t tics pills, although it seems strange to me that I took so many pills, I mean now in retrospect how I think about it that seems strange to me.

Dr Phil to note.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2585

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.03.23 16:06

the doctor phil show is already shot, it is never been a live show.

and by the sound in the first minutes of the latest the fia waffle and ramble show, it can not have been about exposing something truthfull.

but the amount of pills is indeed called out as 30 and later 33, 35 and 37, sometime all at bedtime, or over days, and it started out as a description for 5 years and slowed down to 2 years. 
but the fia is not that good at counting, she can not even count sheets of printing papers. 

i hate instagram by the way, they do not show how long ramblings in reels are, and when you decide you need a break, and that you do when the fia is on, it starts just over again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.03.23 16:35

Video moved to 'Video of the Day thread' as it appears to be more the Mike Neville and Jim Gamble show - who incidentally both believe Madeleine McCann to be alive and findable, possibly abducted by a known paedophile burglar.

Go figure ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.03.23 16:37

Why all the drama about a woman who thinks she is Madeleine McCann?. It's easy enough to prove she isn't.
It's turning into the Fia Johansson show, she's jumped on the bandwagon and taken over the whole thing.
She knows full well Julia is not Madeleine, but she's milking it for all it's worth.
Anyone in their right mind would want the situation brought to an end as quickly as possible instead of prolonging it.
I think Fia is as sick as Julia, their relationship is toxic.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 24.03.23 19:34

" I don't deny that they weren't tic pills " 

Would that be tic tacs I wonder ? 

This fairy story gets more ridiculous by the day !

Activity : 2376

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.03.23 19:50

You ain't heard nothing yet .... better and better yes

UK News
Polish woman sends message to McCanns: I know your voice, I really believe that I could be Madeleine

Julia Wendell believes she is the toddler who went missing

24/03/2023 - 10:55 CDT

There have been several cases of people believing that they could be the grown up version of Madeleine McCann since the British child went missing in Portugal in 2007, and one of them is Julia Wendell.

The Polish 21-year-old has requested a DNA test to understand her ancestry to identify if she could be Madeleine McCann, and has already sent a message to the couple who she believes to be her parents.

"I want to say something to Kate McCann: I listened to a song that you sang to your daughter Madeleine," Wendell told Radar Online.

"When I hear your voice - from movies, from interviews - I feel like I really know this voice, your voice.

"I really believe that I could be Madeleine."
Pleas ignored by authorities

Wendell claims to have reached out to Interpol and local police authorities on three occasions and claims to have been ignored each time.

"If I am not Madeleine McCann, I know that I can open this case again," Wendell insisted.

"I tried to talk with many authorities back in 2022.

"I talked with the embassy in Poland, embassy in Portugal, embassy in England, Metropolitan Police with Operation Grange [the British police operation investigating the case], with Interpol, with Polish police, Portugal police... but nobody listened to me.

"I have a message to McCann's family... I want to say that I really believe I can be Madeleine, your daughter, but if I'm not, I'm over 100 percent sure that the person who abused me is involved because I recognize his picture from the site findmadeleine.com."
McCanns have not responded

Kate and Gerry McCann have not responded to Wendell's claims, and have not recognized her as their potential daughter.

Wendell is now awaiting the results of her DNA test in the hope that they will help to give clues to the mystery.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/uk-news/2023/03/24/641dc79346163f5a848b4579.html

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.03.23 21:50

what a dairy queens!

beginning of the week the fia was more into suing the mccanns. 

where is carter ruck when they could do some useful things?

this is not to be stopped by itself. they indeed will milk it out to the last drop. madeleine as a cash cow again. 

the fia is telling in a serious voice around she worked the case of madeleine mccann in 2018, of course fia, we can still look it up and read, that was just a vision of a madeleine now called melanie living with older parents in a german city near the dutch border. well that was not really helpful. or anything near a the julia. 

we have a saying in dutch, that translates as; there are more crazies walking free on the streets, then there are locked up. both are excellent examples of that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.03.23 12:59

Back to weekends with the McCanns - funny that, every time the Polish/German child shifts focus it's swiftly drawn back into the name McCann. I know of course that's where it started but we have touched on every missing child on the planet, even if not by name.

The mystic one either doesn't remember or doesn't care what she's said in the past about Madeleine McCann but it doesn't reflect well on her credibility to be spreading all these conflicting versions of her mystic powers. If there be any truth in her claims about assisting the police with high profile cases, they must rue the day they were introduced to a slightly strange multi-talented entrepreneur.

Meanwhile let's keep that stone rolling..

Woman claims to be the missing Madeleine McCann | Morning in America

YAWN !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.03.23 13:07

and julia herself talking, of course in a kind of english, and to a ''news'' outlet that is chosen by the fia.

you can look online for the article, but the short cut is just going to the you tube account of radar online, or just use the links to some shorties of julie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWym9qpjDd8 from yesterday, and some a bit later;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN1G5UfiFTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXkmguhi82I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkLolagRzo4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnPXzabY15M

some had the idea, the fia was stearing away of the being madeleine thingy, but no worries, they keep their goals in mind. all are just some minutes of your time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.03.23 19:47

She continued: “I have a message to McCann’s family… I want to say that I really believe I can be Madeleine, your daughter, but if I’m not, I’m over 100% sure that the person who abused me is involved because I recognize picture from site findmadeleine.com.”

No you didn't dear liar ..

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3516

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3517

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3518

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3519

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.03.23 15:10

What would Sunday be without tripe on the breakfast menu  reading ..

Woman who says she is Madeleine McCann demands medical record from Polish doctor she claims drugged her as a child

26 March 2023, 14:20

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 56803310
Julia Wendell says she is Madeleine McCann. Picture: Social media

A woman who has claimed to be Madeleine McCann is demanding her medical record from a Polish doctor she claims drugged her when she was a child.

Julia Wendell hit the headlines after claiming to be missing Madeleine, who was last seen on a family holiday in Portugal in 2007.

She has revealed a number of traumatic experiences from her childhood, including a doctor allegedly drugging her with prescription pills.

Read More: Woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann says she suffered emotional breakdown after fleeing Poland due to death threats

Julia's spokesperson and self-proclaimed medium Dr Fia Johansson has revealed they are now trying to get her medical records from the doctor.

"We still don’t know what type of side effects she got from the 35 pills, and we are still trying to get the medical chart, that the doctor who prescribed all those pills (and) which they are still not answering us, they are not telling us what’s going on," she told RadarOnline.

Read More: Is this woman really Madeleine McCann? Latest on Julia Wendell claims and DNA test

"They are actually going to, no matter what, because there is going to be a lawsuit…We are going to go through it in a way where they have no choice. They have to actually give us an answer."

It comes after Dr Johansson previously told The Sun she "has bad asthma" and "suffers lots of pain in her bones", with Julia now waiting for results on her blood work.

"She used 35 pills from the age of 7 from the moment that she told...someone had sexually abused her."

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/julia-wendell-demands-medical-record-from-polish-doctor/

no

Where is all this nonsense leading, all they have offered so far is a handful of pictures of the overweight female and her mentor taking centre stage.  The psy-chic speaks reams to RadarOnline with not a single piece of hard evidence to verify their joint claims, it's their words alone.

This must be the silliest saga ever to hit the fringe press - and that's saying something.  Still, maybe all will be revealed on Monday when the pair are interviewed by the North American equivalent to Jeremy Kyle this side of the pond - clearly Oprah Winfrey was otherwise engaged, pity, that would have given them a worldwide audience.  Can't think North American's will be overly interested in this fairytale.

Shucks!

They might be across the pond but their nonsense is being publicised in the UK which will have a direct impact on a lot of innocent people.  Perhaps they should be mindful of the distress they are causing and shut the trap door.

shutup

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.03.23 21:30

Oh eyes the same pretend coloboma reflexion in both eyes.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3536

ooops 'Awkward !!!'

Get out of that one Shylock!

Add that to the errant mole and the story turns to dust.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.03.23 21:48

*Slug Alert !!!*

Exclusive
Exclusive Video Interview: Polish Woman Who Thinks She's Madeleine McCann Says She Plans To Sue Her Supposed 'Mother' For 'Mentally Ill' Slur

By:Samantha Benitz

Mar. 25 2023, Published 5:00 a.m. ET

Julia Wendell, the 21-year-old woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann is planning to take legal action against the woman who raised her, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

In a candid on-camera interview, Wendell's private investigator caretaker, Dr. Fia Johansson, said they are intending to file a lawsuit against the mother for defamation.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Madlei10

"Julia really got hurt in the past one and a half months," explained Johansson.

The family of Wendell previously broke their silence to deny theories that she is the long-missing little girl who vanished from her bed at the young age of 3 while with her family on holiday in Portugal in 2007, claiming the 21-year-old suffers from mental health issues and ignored their pleas to stop her "lies and manipulation" in a statement via the organization Missing Years Ago.

Dr. Fia told RadarOnline.com exclusively that Wendell was allegedly advised to "shut down the [now-deactivated] social media, and apologize, because your mother is going to do some very crazy statement tomorrow and you definitely not going to look good in that statement."

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Mccann26

"We're still going to figure it out — what statement he is talking about and whatever she said," Johannson continued as multiple reports emerged about the potential link between Wendell and Madeleine.

"Whatever she said, as she's ill, she has mental health condition, she needs to go to the hospital. So, that's the defamation and we need to figure it out … where she came from," added Dr. Fia.

Wendell claimed she was sexually molested by a man her family knows of, allegedly neglected and possibly trafficked in her youth, stating that she was ostracized by her mother following her desperate attempts to find out if she is missing Madeleine and questions about her past.

Never miss a story — sign up for the RadarOnline.com newsletter to get your daily dose of dope. Daily. Breaking. Celebrity news. All free.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Mccann27

"She definitely needs to come out," Dr. Fia continued of the mother, noting this case is much deeper than she anticipated. "[The mother] is not answering my phone calls. She is not answering my text messages."

"We have no other choices [than] to take legal action when we are making a decision to go forward in the investigation," Johannson added. "We will continue to dig into and figure it out who is she, what she's hiding, and why she's hiding."

Wendell's questions about her identity and abuser were further fueled after seeing a family photo of a man who allegedly abused her as a child that resembled the composite sketch of the suspect wanted in the McCann case.

Dr. Fia said Wendell was controlled back in Poland because family members "knew what type of weaknesses she had and used all of them against her," claiming they would persuade her not to speak out.

She said DNA results will be arriving shortly that will reveal if she could be McCann as they continue digging into Wendell's past while she remains at a Los Angeles safehouse.

https://radaronline.com/p/maddie-mccann-polish-woman-plans-to-sue-mother-mentally-ill-slur/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.03.23 21:32

well, the julia and the fia have been at dr. phil, most in europe have no way to look at it, but there is a 14.41 minutes episode on dr. phil his you tube. 

i already send it to verdi, because it would be nice if it gets embedded, and i am far to lazy to learn how to do that. 

so for now the link:

okay, before that it is pretty much of nothing, no news, only the next chapter we can conclude the fia is not a very good detective, private or not, because the portuguese are quite fond of their turtles, so it is easy to find literature, you know that kind of scientic stuff, and that will tell there have been no turtles on the beach in praia da luz in 2007, no big ones, no little ones, and in europe we have a bit of a habit to not let small children play with young sea turtles on beaches, they are kind of do not touch by law. 

okay the link; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsHVugTBt38
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.23 21:40

Brilliant onehand, thanks a trillion for finding that singlerose  

You're a  star .

Exclusive: “I Believe I am Madeleine McCann”

Dr Phil

Monday 27th March 2023

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.23 7:13

pat brown has also given some commentary about the phil show.

i had no time to look  at it, but i already like the tittle; the three drifters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG-Tc_C0v0k
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 28.03.23 8:24

She doesn't like doctor Phill does she.  big grin

I hadn't noticed Julia was holding a soft toy before, she is being manipulated by Fia, who probably thought it was a "good marketing ploy".
These two deserve one another, Fia will drop Julia like a hot cake when the truth comes out.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 28.03.23 9:03

A cuddlecat stand-in, I thought?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.23 14:15

onehand wrote:pat brown has also given some commentary about the phil show.

i had no time to look  at it, but i already like the tittle; the three drifters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG-Tc_C0v0k

The Three Grifters: Dr. Phil, Fia, and Julia

hat

ex moderator
ex moderator

sandancer, crusader, Silentscope and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 28.03.23 16:36

Question - when  results of  alleged DNA test comes back , whose DNA are they going to compare with ? 

Will Dr Fia contact the PJ or the Mccanns for Madeleines DNA ? Or even Operation Grange ? 

The Mccanns , or their " source close to the family " are staying very quiet throughout this " ludicrous " farce , why ? Because they know KNOW , that Julia is not their daughter 

April fools day is rapidly approaching , what's next ? No wonder I don't watch the news or read newspapers , I get more sense from the cat 🐱.

Activity : 2376

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.23 17:06

Question - when  results of  alleged DNA test comes back , whose DNA are they going to compare with ?

The entire population of planet earth - apparently big grin .

Meanwhile back in la-la land..

Speaking to Sky News Australia as they await the test results, Fia explained the ‘small detail’ that convinced her to take on the case.

She said: "She has this mark in her eyes... that I can see when she's talking to me. I looked at the eyes and said 'oh my god bingo that's exactly the mark"

“The two have a distinctive brown smudge on their right iris. Maddie’s was due to a rare condition called coloboma – and share some other similar features evident in childhood photos."

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/private-detective-reveals-small-detail-which-convinced-her-woman-may-be-madelein/

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3543

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Scre3544

specs  Now, where did I put that magic marker ....

Madeleine McCann disappeared when she was three years old, just days short of her 4th birthday.  The mystic one and her muse claim the first five years of the muse's life have been lost, no evidence of her existence, no medical records, no recollections.

How can she compare something that didn't exist with photographs of something that did exist  thinking ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.23 17:48

the fia says 3 dna tests are outstanding, but the julia said to phil only something about the ancestry test.

earlier the fia said the go further when the dna testing tells the julia was from uk heritage, but that already made me laugh, because daddy mccann is not of uk ancestors, and was their not also some irish blood on kate her side. 

the grapevine has already said there is already a uk team and a polish speaker waiting behind the curtains to take it on. 

the julia has a very different marking , sometimes, in her eyes, but it is only in het iris, where madeleine had a defect of her iris, making her pupil shining trough the iris, just a hole in the iris itself. 
there are spots in eyes that could come and go, described as a something like a eye version of a mole, more sunshine means more visibility of such flecks. 

it would not be the last of the 'i am madeleine' types, it is not a first also. so usually it is better and wise to listen to a cat, then the media. we can wait for the heart breaking top stories in all papers , when dna proofs she is just who she always was. or at least no maddy. 

i see it was not a very good idea to type a message in the morning, while listening to a zombie audiobook, in that book zombies are called drifters and pat called them grifters. my mistake, but both are never meant to be a compliment. 

at the start the reactions have been around 50/50, but all their adventures results by know in 95/5, as in not madeleine as a majority. i am still impressed how many people you can still sell snake oil.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top