The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Mm11

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Mm11

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Regist10

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Empty Re: Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Post by sharonl 28.03.23 18:21

The first lot of DNA tests allegedly confirmed that she has leukemia.

1. Do such DNA tests pick up illnesses?
2. How did she get that result so quickly?
3. Why are the other results taking so long?
thinking I'm sure that Dr. Perlin would help out here.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Empty Re: Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest 28.03.23 19:24

no, that was not from a dna test, media hussle made it into that, but the thinking of the fia her doctors, because she had a lot of bone pain, and from yesterday nosebleeds.

leukemia is usually just to disciver by lab testing and scans. 

but it is hard to follow, both are such easy liars, you never can be sure somethings could be truthful or not.

they looks be not in a hurry, dna for goals like paternity can be bought with a return time of 48 hours. those commercial test from ancestry and 23 and me can take weeks.

but you have nothing from a single person her dna, you need other people their dna results to compare it with. and there must be dna results from the mccanns, including the twins and a, because that was done in the portuguese investigation, but a maybe or wannabe private investigator has no legal means or standing to get access to these kind of results. 

it is never the police who would compare dna results bit someone from the forensic services, it is not a thing that is meant to happen on the internet, by people who think they  have titles because they say so. 

so if there is still no dna result, it means it was still not done, or they chosen for the cheap way out. 

a cheap snapshot mt-dna result could already be enough to look for a first comparison, the mccann results are in the public domain. the same does not mean the julia could be madeleine, but it could be a quicker way to decide if further testing is needed. mt-dna only tells you if you belong to a certain mother lineage, it would still not tell you are next of kin.

the dna and leukemia story out there is just the result of a lot of media nitwits that write pieces for money. and a hell of a lot of people who are not able to read and understanding what they read. 
the same with the martin ney story, he was very early looked at, but excluded. only after amaral in a podcast had said, they are looking into a fresh german patsy, who already is in jail, i got at least 12 different names/persons who actually could fit that person, the media found martin ney and stopped after that.
all rubbish. but the media is not about being correct, or about truth, just into getting paid for every piece they get in. 

so it is thanks to the lazy media, that the julia could use that story line of martin ney, who never was convicted for child trafficking or being associated with that. martin ney was convicted for 3 murders and over 40 cases of abusing boys. he was arrested after he tried to rent a boy, he is in jail from 15 april 2011, and convicted to a life sentence in germany. 
the fia does not know that martin ney is not the favorite suspect in germany in the mccann case, she says she assisted in getting the suspect in jail, we know she did not. there is nothing that calls a police psychic or police medium. 

even operation task, the british contingent of the police that worked on the mccann case in the uk and portugal had little heart for psychic or mediums. as is to find in the pj files.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P15/15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4018.jpg
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P15/15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4019.jpg

just in between the anonimities and the other timewaisters, bin work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 28.03.23 21:05

Dan Wooton is talking about Julia later tonight on GB news.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5685

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.23 21:45

That should be interesting, I strongly suspect the commentary will lean towards humour rather than anything too heavy.

Not the sort of material to get Dan's dander up but he's still good to watch whatever the subject or mood.

So far the saga is restricted to a handful of fringe press outlets that prior to this exposé, no one had ever heard of or taken any interest in. I'd never heard of Dr Phil before now - don't think I've missed anything there.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.23 21:47

Take that back, it's gaining traction..

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Scre3546

eyebrows

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.23 21:54

found the full recording of dr. phil, would not be long online, because the network is pretty quick with removing it from you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faM5tfiafb4

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.03.23 22:09

Do we know the names of the parents? It seems that there are plenty of references to them but not by name, why?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.23 22:53

the link did indeed contained the after talk, and at least you cannot say they fooled anybody at all. 
so the optimistic approach of the fia from before it was going on the screen was not realized at all.

i do not like it to make entertainment of peoples problems. and it is a show. at least this time, this show did not gave a extra blow on the fire this case already is. 

nobody was still able to find the courtcase around a supposed peter ney, or a person existing by that name , with that date of birth and parents. so we even do not know if that abuse story is true or not.

fia had a live, but it looks not to be uploaded for viewing it later, but she had said, if that peter ney is innocent, why is he so mad we call him out. i do hope someone was able to grab it and get it online tomorrow.

well if you tell me i am an abuser of a young child, a child trafficker, kidnapper of little kiddies, lady that silicone of you will end up where it was invented for, like around windows. it is not a small thing to accuse someone of. these are very serious criminal offences. 

but no worries, julia was so mad at dr. phil she did want nothing, but the fia just take her to a establishment likely a kind of karaoke bar, because julia was happy to sing and dance in such short , you know a just not see it dress, even to short for the fia. and she happily did some noise. and it was the hapiest time. 

really , do not be daft, it is all fake, and talking hours does not make anything oke to fake an adventure as this. 

still it will be just over 40 minutes of your time. no new news, only a not so happy the fia, but that i do not mind much. 

i do know the name of the biological mother of julia wandelt but i do not want to put it in the spotlights more then she already got from others. it is easy to find. but it does tell very little about all of this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.23 14:09

'What if I'm someone I don't want around?': Woman who thinks she is Madeleine McCann's telling karaoke message

29 March 2023, 10:44 | Updated: 29 March 2023, 10:53

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 56870010
Julia Wendell singing karaoke (l) and with Dr Fia Johansson (top r). Madeleine McCann (bottom r). Picture: social media

The woman who thinks she may be Madeleine McCann has written 72 songs about the abuse she claims she suffered as a child.

Polish woman Julia Wendell is waiting for the results of three DNA samples and a genetic test to prove her identity.

Since claiming she was Madeleine last month she has revealed a number of traumatic experiences from her childhood, including a doctor allegedly drugging her with prescription pills.

Private detective Dr Fia Johansson, who is also a medium, has been helping Julia and whisked her away to California after she received death threats following her claims.

They have recorded an interview on top US chat show Dr Phil and Dr Johansson posted new footage of Julia singing karaoke.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Scre3548

Julia is seen singing Dua Lipa's classic and Levitating and the Harry styles ballad Falling which includes the lyric 'What if I'm someone I don't want around?'

Posting footage of Julia singing on her Instagram page, Dr Johansson said: "I'm so sorry for all the unnecessary pain you've been through since you were little.

"I am so proud of you and the beautiful music you've created. I'm blown away that you’ve taken your hurt and turned them into 72 songs written and composed all by yourself.

"It’s time for each and every survivor of abuse out there, it's time to get connected with your strength and talent, my team and I are here to help you get up and stand up for yourself! I AM YOUR VOICE."

Yesterday Dr Johansson revealed why she took on Julia's case.

She told Sky News Australia: "She has this mark in her eyes... that I can see when she's talking to me. I looked at the eyes and said 'oh my god that's exactly the mark'

“The two have a distinctive brown smudge on their right iris. Maddie’s was due to a rare condition called coloboma – and share some other similar features evident in childhood photos.”

Julia's parents in Poland previously stated that they have been left devastated by her claims and said that she needs treatment for mental health issues.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 56870310

Appearing on US talk show Dr Phil, Julia said she had tried to contact police in the UK but had not heard back and nobody listened to her at either the British or Polish embassies so she switched to Instagram to push her Madeleine claims.

Madeleine was four years old when she disappeared from a holiday apartment while on a family holiday to Portugal in 2007.Scotland Yard has been investigating and is set to be given another £300,000 to keep the case going.

Julia says she is 21 but believes her age could be wrong. Madeleine was born in May 2003, meaning that she would now be 19.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/what-if-im-someone-i-dont-want-around-woman-who-thinks-she-is-madeleine-mccanns/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 29.03.23 14:15

Ye gods and little fishes. Make it stop!
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.23 14:17

What if you're someone we don't want around?

Touché !!!

She has written 72 (to be precise) songs about the abuse she suffered as a child yet she is videoed singing Harry Styles and Dua Lipa?

confused

I wonder if all the 72 songs she has written (allegedly) are as repetitious as her social media presence.

alarm

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.23 14:18

CaKeLoveR wrote:Ye gods and little fishes. Make it stop!

Agreed!

It's a non story innit.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.23 14:44

crusader wrote:Dan Wooton is talking about Julia later tonight on GB news.

And here it is..

Is it time to stop the Madeleine McCann search? | Dan Wootton's panel discuss

ex moderator
ex moderator

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 29.03.23 15:08

They believe the McCann's abduction story, don't they?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.03.23 15:49

that gb news is not gotten out of the egg. it hatched nicely in just like all the other news outlets.

but verdi, you can always listen to such songs, you can choose for the shorties, or the long ones, your ears will never be the same, she has a lot of covers, but there are originals too!

https://www.youtube.com/@juliawandelt2958/videos

but no worries, i have listen to the grape vines, and the fia was asking for people in thew music business, so she can earn her own living, and some money too, you know for clothes and other stuff. thefia no longer post her lives on instagram, for reviewing. so i can not check if all is true, she even must have called the julia , julia mccann. or macain of course. 

so the begging is begon. not al dreams come true. can be hard when your dreams mean never enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.03.23 17:07

CaKeLoveR wrote:They believe the McCann's abduction story, don't they?

Yep sad so much for the people's channel who dare to challenge the myths of mainstream media. They who tell it like it is without prejudice, without spin, without misinformation.

If Dan Wootton and the studio panel think it wise to invite Gerry and Kate McCann to meet with the Polish female for DNA testing then a part of them believes the Johansson muse to be plausible, They almost said as much .... 'there is a possibility she could be Madeleine McCann'.

Anyone who thinks there is even a glimmer of truth in this Fia Johansson publicity stunt then they are stark raving bonkers. For crying out loud, they are not even consistent with their version of the truth and nothing is lost in translation, the only things lost are brain cells.

Well here's NEWS for you GB News..

https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/
https://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

It could be argued that the GB News panel were being compassionate or maybe cautious or even wary of possible repercussions - in which case they are not the breakaway team they claim to be.

bignono

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 29.03.23 23:36

The circus about this Polish girl, and the new allocation of funds to the police in the Madeleine case, made me think about the million pound reward for information. Would the offer of another reward, for the same amount, be worth trying again? What effect would it have on the McCann pair? Being neither a police person or a criminal, I don't know the answers. Or, has far too much time passed? This could be a ridiculous suggestion, of course.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.23 1:54

What a relief to see someone else refer to the fantasist as 'the Polish girl', I can't bring myself to be calling or accepting the reference to womanhood.

She is a 21 year old (allegedly) immature child out to find fame and fortune on the back of a dead child with nothing to offer but false claims of early childhood - things she can't remember but then can and then can't and then can ....

Fia Johansson (if that be the psychic's true name) is capitalizing on this, using her muse to secure her future fame and fortune but that doesn't excuse the muse, I've no doubt she knows exactly what she's doing hooking up with the mystic.

Don't you think it a bit of a coincidence that Ms Mystic appears on the scene directly the muse launches her fantastical claims on Instagram?

I'll wager they are partners in crime.

As if people haven't suffered enough - do these two poseurs have to prolong the agony with this ridiculous charade?

They should be investigated by the police for interfering with an active investigation into the disappearance of a three year old child!
rolleyes

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.23 3:03

The woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann is a complete 'crank', and not Madeleine | Mike Neville

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 30.03.23 7:11

She's sent her DNA to Ancestry and IF it comes back showing she's from Britain, she will send DNA to Scotland Yard.  think
So if it comes back Polish, German, or a mix of anything else, she will drop the fantasy of being Madeleine and look for another missing child to impersonate.
This circus could end tomorrow if they cut all the crap, but that is not Fia's plan, she wants it to go on as long as possible.
If the Persian crackpot hadn't got involved, this would have gone away by now.
Look how much free publicity Fia is getting instead of having to buy it herself.
Julia is never seen by herself now, she's alway's with her "handler".
and spokesperson.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.23 8:30

well the julia made it into the daily mail.

the dr. phil invention must fit in the mccann guidelines to the press.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11914951/Madeleine-McCann-claim-Julia-Wendell.html?fbclid=IwAR1XXpQHDjDpZj7ehiQKDu0a5Pvp1cq11XYPdpFtiBIeitW1jUUb9c0-thE

but i do see i missed an earlier one. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11911539/Dr-Phil-quizzes-Polish-woman-21-believes-missing-Madeleine-McCann.html

you know, we have nothing in our dutch media for a month by now. it is no longer been in the news in the national papers after the polish gazeta published the reaction of the polish police. 
after that is was no milk today. 

that mike neville has a high horse to promote, but most cases of young woman who have been kept after their disappearance never had access to the internet. it is not the cheap kind of software in use for the police, has some ethical principles also. it could also mean by using such software, you save just one against 10 others who did not go by the hands of criminals, but to save their own lives. also a simple glitch could ruin many lives of young women and men, because they are accidentally end up under investigation, because the software say it could be a missing child. 

also madeleine if she could be alive is well over 18 years and an adult by now. the reality is more in favor she indeed stayed that just under four years old. statistically you are most likely just looking for human remains, and that can not explain the money spend in only this case at all. certainly because a large part of what could be investigated is called hands off at the same time. 

but who knows the media input delivers more in taxes, than the amount that is invested into this case. 
always a good reason to not end such a cash cow. all these so called experts, even if they are just not payed to get their heads on the telly, will make their name known, always nice because they usually end up in the list of lectures for hire. all those writers of crap do pay taxes, all the companies on the background do pay taxes. only 10 days in may each year will be at least a ten fold return in taxes for the state, the julia and the fia thing, or a cb are only a bonus. 

it is just money to grab. and we all enable it, because we do look at the shit, we do read the shit that is produced to call the news. it does not matter what type of opinions you personally have, what you believe or not. all articles and shows that are out there are riddled with adds. 

jill is a rarity in that matter, by choosing for no adds on this site itself, most have not such principles. 

so it is not only keeping the letters of the people from their door after the investigation is closed, it is just the moneymaker that will go out of the window. 

also most police officers working at this case would be the ones that are on the brink to pensions,or benefits alley, those are the only ones you can silence. you would not put a 30 years old out there, that could grab another job outside the police force and sees talking opportunities. it is hardly thinkable it is taken time away from other cases. just choose some who are no longer fit to do other work. it is quite common police practice, and their are just not enough get out of the way jobs. so do not wait for the brittish copper his memoires about 'my investigation in the madeleine mccann case' how it really went on !!!, and on, and on!!!. 

so in the end putting 300.000 pounds into it on a yearly basis, it will be kept giving, it is just a safe investment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.23 14:27

LBC has latched onto this story good and proper..

Julia Wendell's Madeleine McCann claims: The story so far

30 March 2023, 12:21 | Updated: 30 March 2023, 14:05

By Zoe Adams

A woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann has been making headlines across the world, but is she really that missing girl? And what have the DNA tests said?

Julia Wendell, aged 21, has made a case for herself as she claims she could be missing child Madeleine McCann who vanished from her holiday residence while away with her family in Portugal in 2007.

She first started making headlines when she set up her own Instagram account, detailing all the reasons she believed she could be Gerry and Kate McCann's daughter, including her eye having the same trademark line.

But as the story unfolds, and as she gained the full support of Private Investigator Dr Fia Johansson, the public have been sharing their own thoughts on the case, with some extremists even sending death threats.

Read more: Woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann says first memories of 'buildings and beach' similar to where girl was last seen

Read more: Woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann denies stealing birth certificate and photos from her family

So as Julia awaits DNA test results and further evidence to support her claims, here's a full timeline of what's happened so far.

Julia Wendell goes viral over Madeleine McCann claims

Julia, from Poland, began going viral with her Instagram account, where she shared her story as to why she believed she was Maddie.

With more than one million followers, she claimed she had evidence including childhood videos and pictures and physical similarities, as well as some unsettling things her family had said leading her to believe she couldn't biologically be related.

She also believes she could be Madeleine because she says she was sexually abused by a man she believes was a suspect in the Madeleine McCann case.

Julia believes her age is likely to be incorrect too as she would be two years older than Maddie.
Private Investigator Dr Fia Johansson joins the case

Following the case on social media, Dr Fia Johansson who is also a psychic, took on Julia Wendell's claims after no one else did.

Speaking to Sky News Australia Fia explained the "small detail" that convinced her to take control.

She said: "She has this mark in her eyes... that I can see when she's talking to me. I looked at the eyes and said 'oh my god that's exactly the mark'

“The two have a distinctive brown smudge on their right iris. Maddie’s was due to a rare condition called coloboma – and share some other similar features evident in childhood photos.”
Julia Wendell flees Poland

As the case gained more public interest, Julia found herself receiving death threats and harsh comments on her social media account, which has now been deactivated.

However, following her week in Poland investigating the case, Dr Fia decided to take Julia home with her to LA after she believed her safety was compromised.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 56902810
Slugs Inc.

What has Julia Wendell's polish parents said?

The family of the woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann have said they are “devastated”.

In a statement released via Polish missing persons organisation Missing Years Ago they said: "For us as a family it is obvious that Julia is our daughter, granddaughter, sister, niece, cousin and step niece. We have memories, we have pictures.

"Julia also has these photos, because she took them from the family home with the birth certificate, as well as numerous hospital discharges.

"We always tried to understand all situations that happened with Julia. Numerous therapies, medicines, psychologists and psychiatrists - Julia had it all guaranteed. She wasn't left alone.

"Threats to our address from Julia, her lies and manipulations, activity on the internet. We've seen it all and we've tried to prevent it, to explain, we've asked her to stop.

"Julia once wanted to be a singer, a model. She always wanted to be popular. What's happening now she got one million followers.

"We're afraid Julia will carry the inevitable. The internet won't forget, and it's obvious that Julia isn't Maddie."
Julia Wendell submits DNA samples

Keen to prove who she is, Julia has sent off three DNA samples for forensic analysis as well as a genetic test to establish her ancestry.

Dr Julia told RadarOnline: "If the results come back that she’s British or from that area then we are going to continue our investigation into Madeleine McCann and communicate with the detectives in Portugal.

"We have a lot of evidence right now that shows Julia was definitely trafficked to Poland."
Julia Wendell's ill health

Dr Fia, who also acts as Julia's spokesperson, has spoken about Ms Wendell's health and the struggles she has.

She said the 21-year-old “has bad asthma" and "suffers lots of pain in her bones".

Julia as undergone CT and MRI scans as well as blood tests to help get to the bottom of her health struggles.

Julia Wendell could be American family's 'missing daughter'

An American family has contacted Julia and Dr Fia as they think she could be their missing daughter.

Dr Fia has insisted they await DNA test results before exploring further as they need to know more about Julia's background.

She said: "Right now, there are a lot of families with missing children, similar to Julia’s age, that are going to be emailing us because they would love to know where their missing loved ones are."
Julia Wendell given '90% verdict' by facial recognition software

Ava-X, a facial recognition firm in Switzerland, say their face recognition software found that Julia is extremely unlikely to be Madeleine, giving a verdict of 90 per cent.

"It's practically impossible for the young Pole to be Maddie," Ava-X boss Christian Fehrlin told Blick.
Julia Wendell goes on Dr Phil

Julia Wendell, 21, appeared on US show Dr Phil on Monday and said she began suspecting she was Madeleine in June last year.

She claimed her mother would change the subject when she brought up her birth, and that her photos and birth certificate were never shown to her.

And she claimed a document in Poland that tracks her health as a child has six blank pages at the start.

She said she would take whatever tests are needed to prove her claim.

Julia Wendell's first childhood memories linked to Madeleine McCann

Ms Wendell has said her first childhood memories are "eerily similar" to the place where the British toddler vanished 16 years ago.

Appearing on Dr Phil to discuss her claims that she is the missing girl, she said: "I have some single memories since eight, nine years old. And before eight, I have only this one memory with beach and water, like sea or ocean, and there were turtles and children trying to catch the turtles and take them in their hands.

"And I remembered light-coloured buildings, like white or very light colours, sunlight on this building."

Private investigator and medium Dr Fia Johansson, who is helping Julia claims her memory has a resemblance to the environment in which Madeleine disappeared.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/explained/julia-wendell-madeleine-mccann-claims-dna-story-so-far/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.23 14:49

The Photograph

Julia Wendell published this image of herself as a child, about the same age as missing Madeleine McCann - I'm sure I've seen that image in the past but I'll leave that for the moment.

Via the Fia Johansson and her social media platforms, the first 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 years of Wendell's life she has no recollection but images of sun sea and sand - coincidentally roll .

Appearing on Dr Phil to discuss her claims that she is the missing girl, she said: "I have some single memories since eight, nine years old. And before eight, I have only this one memory with beach and water, like sea or ocean, and there were turtles and children trying to catch the turtles and take them in their hands.

"And I remembered light-coloured buildings, like white or very light colours, sunlight on this building."

In addition, Wendell denies the accusation that she stole her birth certificate and photographs from her family home (?) in order to destroy evidence of her existence - this simple aspect questions the origin of the photograph circulated across social media by Wendell herself.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 1fb18710
Madeleine McCann (left) went missing, and Julia Wendell (right) has claimed she is the missing child.

I'm not a one to cast the magnifying glass over images looking for clues of foul play but as Wendell's primary claim is the eye defect I'm drawn towards the eyes

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Scre3552    Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Scre3553

The image said to be Wendell as a child, the right eye appears darker than the left and frankly I can't see an obvious defect.

I curse technology, the digital camera has taken the artistry out of photography and it's so easy to manipulate an image.  Once upon a time you could capture the moment with a good reliable SLR camera, or even the ancient 'what the butler saw' peep show - with digital photography it's possible to add the effect you want which essentially means .... it's fake!  

Just imagine what you can do with malice a forethought ....

thinking

ETA: The image said to be Wendell is out of focus from the neck down, whilst the face is perfectly clear. Off-focus usually comes with the issue of distance, especially with a close-up.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.23 15:09

Polish charity Missing Years Ago (Zaginieni Przed Laty) released a statement this week, on behalf of the woman’s family, disputing the claims.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Scre3554
https://zaginieni.pl/home-english/

So still no evidenced documentation to lead towards, to identify, Julia Wendell's family.

Claims have been made by the Johansson/Wendell alliance that a statement has been issued by Wendell's family disputing the claims made about her  birth and childhood.  Latest reports say Wendell's family have issue a statement on a Polish missing persons website.

Why  think  ?

I doubt the Polish charity are interested in the case of Madeleine McCann as her disappearance has in no way been connected with Poland, at least not until Wendell decided she might be Madeleine McCann and Fia Johansson decided she is Madeleine McCann Julia Wendell wouldn't be identified as a missing person because she's not missing.  She's splashed herself across social media for some time and is now reportedly in California living with the entrepreneur, Fia Johansson and her family.

Move over Disney, there's a new kid on the block.

This is so boring, I've got better things to do wave .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.23 22:01

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Dm_mad10

DUBIOUS CLAIMS Psychics who say Maddie McCann is living in Germany, has forgotten her family & that details are ‘too horrific’ to share

Katy Docherty

Published: 16:04, 7 Jun 2021Updated: 18:41, 7 Jun 2021

POLICE are investigating a psychic’s claims he knows coordinates of Madeleine McCann’s remains.

Psychic Michael Schneider - who has solved other murder cases in Europe - got in touch with German investigators with claims of where Maddie is buried.

POLICE are investigating a psychic’s claims he knows coordinates of Madeleine McCann’s remains.

Psychic Michael Schneider - who has solved other murder cases in Europe - got in touch with German investigators with claims of where Maddie is buried.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Nintch59

The prime suspect in Madeleine's case is convicted paedophile Christian B, 44, who was identified last year.

But he has been under police investigation for her disappearance for four years, reports Sky News.

German pro

secutor Hans Christian Wolters told the Sunday People his officers have used clairvoyants to aid other cases.

Last month, Schneider he helped police locate a missing woman, who was found hanging from a tree, within 36 hours.
Clairvoyant Michael Schneider has solved other deaths using his psychic abilities

The prime suspect in Madeleine's case is convicted paedophile Christian B, 44, who was identified last year.

But he has been under police investigation for her disappearance for four years, reports Sky News.

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told the Sunday People his officers have used clairvoyants to aid other cases.

Last month, Schneider he helped police locate a missing woman, who was found hanging from a tree, within 36 hours.
Clairvoyant Michael Schneider has solved other deaths using his psychic abilities

Schneider was also able to pinpoint exactly where murdered couple Peter Neumair, 63, and Laura Perselli, 68, would be found after they vanished from their home in Bolzano, Italy, in January.

But he's not the only psychic who believed they had information following Maddie’s disappearance.

Here we round-up their extraordinary and unsubstantiated claims.
Following leads

In 2007, portugese police trawled through two dossiers of claims from clairvoyants and psychics purporting to know where missing Madeleine was.

Speaking in 2007, Policia Judiciara spokesman Olegario Sousa said the team would check out tips from psychics in case it was the abductor.

He said: "Some of the information is about precise location or co-ordinates and that allows us to go to the place and we will check it.

"Just a few days ago we got one address near Lagos but it didn't amount to anything."

But in 2019, Kate and Gerry’s facebook page posted: “Gerry and Kate do not believe in psychics or medium.

“They have complete confidence in Scotland Yard.”

Alive and unaware

Last year US police psychic Fia Johansson said Maddie was alive and living in Koln, Germany.

She said: “She’s alive, I can see that she is in Germany. She has no clue about her other family.

“She was very little, she doesn’t remember anything about the family.”

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 155e1c10
American psychic believes Maddie is alive and living in GermanyCredit: Getty

She added: “She’s very much inter-connected with music and dance, she has an amazing, beautiful voice.

“She will find her own family by accident. My prediction is that she will find them by 2022 to 2024 by herself, because she’s going to be very famous in singing.

"There was a lady, I can feel it – around the age of 45 or 47 – who almost pushed Madeleine away.

“I think the reason they couldn’t sell Madeleine right away was the publicity.

“It was too risky, everybody was talking about her, so they pushed Madeleine away.”
'In the spirit world'

TV psychic Derek Acorah - who died last year - apologised to the McCanns after suggesting Maddie was dead in 2012.

Speaking in 2012, he said: “I know her parents are convinced Maddie is alive and I’m really sorry – but the little one has been over in the spirit world for some time.”

He later apologised and offered his services to Portugese police.

He said: "I am willing to go over to Portugal to help search for Madeleine.

“I will go to the place where she went missing and see what I can pick up.

“I would ask the world of spirits in the area what happened and anything I found out I would pass over to police to help with their investigation.

“It was in my mind to go over and search for Madeleine when she first disappeared but there were already four mediums over there.

“I was surplus to requirements and I'm not going to be getting in another medium's ground.”

Earlier he was quoted as saying Maddie was dead which Derek later denied.

‘Too horrific' to share

Princess Diana’s psychic Sally Morgan said Madeleine's case was too “horrific” to share her thoughts.

She said in 2017: “I’ve been approached about Madeleine McCann on a regular basis.

“I just think that the parents have the most wonderful faith in God. They’re an amazing couple and they’ve been through hell and back.

“The last thing they would want is someone like me sticking my nose in. It’s just not appropriate.”

She added: “It would be completely different if they approached me. But lots of other people have and I just won’t go there. It’s just too horrific.

“The thing with the McCann case, obviously I have some very good ideas about what happened but I’d never share them. I just can’t.”
Watching the family’s routine

In 2008, two psychics who have worked with the FBI put together a composite of who they believed took Maddie.

Carla Baron and John Oliver spent a week in Praia da Luz in Portugal to pick up clues about the toddler’s disappearance.

They told how they believed the abductor may have been called “Stav” or “Steve”.

Here we go again, a girl’s going viral on TikTok because she thinks she’s Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Nintch60
Psychics Carla Baron and John Oliver produced this composite of a suspect

The man drove a dark silver car stopped at a deserted farmhouse before heading to Lagos, according to the two psychics

Speaking in 2008, Carla said: “He snapped off a cell phone photo while looking like he was making a call.

“I also see him taking notes on a small notepad as he watched the comings and goings of the McCann family to see what their routine was.”
[i]
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15180486/madeleine-mccann-psychics-lead-clairvoyants-theories/[/i

yawn alarm snooze

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top