The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

For discussion...Christian Brueckner's farmhouse - Page 2 Mm11

For discussion...Christian Brueckner's farmhouse - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

For discussion...Christian Brueckner's farmhouse - Page 2 Mm11

For discussion...Christian Brueckner's farmhouse - Page 2 Regist10

For discussion...Christian Brueckner's farmhouse

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For discussion...Christian Brueckner's farmhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: For discussion...Christian Brueckner's farmhouse

Post by Mainline 06.07.20 20:53

What days are you suggesting they spoofed their locations? Or are you throwing out a suggestion that can't be proved either way?

Let's not muddy the already murky waters with supposition.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

For discussion...Christian Brueckner's farmhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: For discussion...Christian Brueckner's farmhouse

Post by Lance De Boils 06.07.20 22:29

Suggesting nothing - just thinking out loud. I'm just supposing.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 06.07.20 22:30

So I'll retreat.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 06.07.20 22:33

Lance De Boils wrote:So I'll retreat.

I am no authority here. Post as you will.

Personally I find aimless speculation unhelpful, and stick to what can be proven in a court of law. But it's often looking between the cracks that leads us to such places. So don't see my post as a negative indictment. Just build on it and go with facts, not hypotheticals. There are billions of those.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 06.07.20 22:39

Yes, I understand your comments.
I feel as though we've been stuck in a rut for literally years. Going round in circles. 
However, I have a niggling feeling we've missed something important.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by REALBEACHY 07.07.20 0:57

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE.  WE'RE OVERLOOKING SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN IN PLAIN SIGHT THE WHOLE TIME.  WHEN SOMEBODY FINALLY FIGURES IT OUT, WE'LL HAVE A HUGE GROUP FACE-PALM.  BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF SMART,DEDICATED PEOPLE HERE.  HOW COULD EVERYBODY HAVE MISSED IT?I ONCE HAD A CASE WHERE THE SUBJECT PASSED TWO POLYGRAPH EXAMS.  ABOUT THE 4TH TIME I INTERVIEWEDHIM, I NOTICED A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE IN THE COLOUR OF PAINT ON HIS WALL.  GOT PER,ISSION FROM THE BUILDING MANAGER TO DO SOME LITERAL DIGGING, AND THERE IT WAS - $5,000 CASH HE HAD PUT IN A LITTLE CRYPT HE'D BUILT.  LORD LOVE A DUCK!  HOW WAS I TO KNOW THE CREEP WAS AN ENGINEER?
REALBEACHY
REALBEACHY

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 07.07.20 20:13

I think that there are dozens of red herrings. (Many intentional?)
We've got too much information to sift through and many intelligent minds. 
The important stuff is probably in there somewhere. Don't know!
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top