The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era Mm11

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era Mm11

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era Regist10

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era Empty CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era

Post by Jill Havern 01.04.19 20:59

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era Google18

In May 2016 my Google+ account had reached over 81 million views. I posted about it on the forum here: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12883-c-mon-cmomm-we-re-getting-the-facts-out-there-for-madeleine-beth-mccann

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era Google13

Less than a year later, in January 2017, that figure had risen to over 96 million. Again, I posted about it on the forum here: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12883-c-mon-cmomm-we-re-getting-the-facts-out-there-for-madeleine-beth-mccann#353896

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era Old_go10

Shortly after that, in 2017, Google+ stopped showing the stats, but with the addition of PeterMac's FREE e-book to my Google+ account, that figure of 96 million has now been topped up by another 60 million on top of what would have been recorded by the normal amount of views which was between 1-2 million per month. Peter's e-book reached 100% of it's log space on my statcounter when it hit the 60 million views mark, and I'm too mean to pay for an upgrade.

It should be noted that my Google+ stats of 94 million includes views to my McCanns Abuse of Power blog, my Truth of the Lie blog, the CMOMM forum and Peter's e-book blog.

Tomorrow (2 April 2019) Google+ will be deleting all accounts resulting in loss of data. I've managed to salvage some of it.

But this is some of what was contained in my Google+ site - 19 collections of thousands of posts and thousands of photographs - all seen by millions of people all around the world. To say I am devastated by the closure of Google+ is an understatement, but at least we still have the forum, and the CMOMM Facebook group, and the various CMOMM Twitter accounts.

Owned Collections
CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era 175
CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era 252

RIP Google+, but you certainly helped with our Campaign for Justice for Madeleine Beth McCann with over 96 million views.

CMOMM on Google+ - the end of a very productive era Rip_go10

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42053

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top