The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Mm11

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Mm11

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Regist10

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Empty C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann!

Post by Jill Havern 30.05.16 12:39

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! New_me10

New CMOMM members this year = 1,192 (and it's only May!)

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Fb_mem10

CMOMM Facebook members since group created January 2015 = 2,753
https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Truth_11

Millions (including us Brits) reading 'The Truth of the Lie' online = 11,640,206
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Google14

CMOMM on Google+ = 81,793,705 (2.8million this month!)
https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/plusones

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! The-rt10

clapping1 Well done everybody for helping CMOMM get the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann!

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Mbm1010
C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Eddie10
C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Keela10
C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Don_t_10

We won't.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Empty Re: C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann!

Post by plebgate 30.05.16 12:57

thumbsup
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Empty Re: C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann!

Post by dottyaussie 30.05.16 14:15

woohooo
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 30.05.16 16:56

bravo

Wow

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 30.05.16 18:11

Awesome & may Justice prevail for Madeleine, heart

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 30.05.16 18:31

Massive thanks to ALL at CMOMM for the hard work in researching and giving your time to gain truth and justice for Madeleine , and the twins !

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.05.16 23:56

Thank YOU Jill Havern for keeping the show on the road - without you and your hard work, how else could us mortals keep the case alive and spread the word collectively and effectively.

bravo

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 31.05.16 19:18

Unbelievable stats Jill and so wonderful to see so many people reading the book... 21,000 a DAY!

We are reaching the internet community...The internet community that specifically seek about Madeleine.

What I believe will make a HUGE difference is Goncalo Amaral publishing his new book in ENGLISH,

There is a whole country that rely on media and know nothing about the files...

Well... until now Wink

Thanks Jill for all you do to get that message out (and its a lot more than just CMOMM)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.06.16 0:26

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! New_me10

New CMOMM members this year = 1,192 (and it's only May!)

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Fb_mem10

CMOMM Facebook members since group created January 2015 = 2,753
https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Truth_11

Millions (including us Brits) reading 'The Truth of the Lie' online = 11,640,206
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Google14

CMOMM on Google+ = 81,793,705 (2.8million this month!)
Fascinating - and excellent - statistics.

After nearly three weeks away from the forum I returned to see its dominance in the marketplace of McCann-related forums and blogs more emphatic than ever, with numbers reading the forum up, numbers joining the forum up, and loads of active discussions in progress.

It is a great personal achievement for you Jill - a forum that's grown and grown despite fierce opposition from some and which has maintained its focus.   

I did my own check on Google Search under 'Jill Havern' and 'CMOMM'.

'Jill Havern' returned 11,300 entries.

'CMOMM' exceeded this, with 22,800.

But the top entry for CMOMM told me this: "Acronym for the U.S. Navy post of CHIEF MOTOR MACHINISTS' MATE'.

I hope people haven't joined here under false pretences winkwink

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.06.16 8:06

Thanks Tony and welcome back.

Thank you to everyone else who has commented on this thread.

Since I started this thread on Monday there has been another 487,088 Google views in just 3 days. There was more than 3 million hits last month!

Just to make sense of these incredible viewing figures (total to date = 82,280,615):

I have 4 blogs dating back to 2006 - but only one of them is active: McCanns' Abuse of Power and even that was pretty much dormant for a few years while I was concentrating my efforts on developing this forum
I have 2 facebook pages - CMOMM group has 2770 members and my personal account has 671 friends
A twitter account
A Google+ account
and the amazing CMOMM forum with 5955 members

So.....

Every time a page is viewed by any of these people, a link clicked, an article or photo shared or downloaded (and there are more than 3,000 photos in my Google+ photo albums https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/photos) not to mention all the photos on this forum and elsewhere, all counts towards the total viewing figures.

So, when you take all that into account it's easy to see why the viewing figures are so high and it is clear to me that the members of CMOMM forum and CMOMM facebook are now contributing more to those Google viewing figures, all around the internet, in recent times since the blogs became dormant.

By comparison I checked out some other Google+ accounts a week or so ago:

Joanna Morais = 9,377,677
Mercedes = 3,449,338
Pat Brown = 2,699,120
Astro = 1,058,554
Spudgun = 760,304
Len Port = 713,618
Hobs = 185,029
Natasha Donn = 54,829
Anne Guedes = 46,632
Goncalo Amaral = 39,073
HiDeHo = 11,159 (not her video channels or facebook groups)
Kerry Needham = 10,417
Nigel Moore (Not mccannfiles) = 10,052

CMOMM, with 82,280,615, definitely leads the way in raising awareness of the cover up of Maddie's death by her own parents, family, friends - aided and abetted by the British Government, British Police, British Media.

And if you think I'm 'blowing my own trumpet' - you bet I am! clown

Because while some people have set up their own little corner of the internet merely to slag us off and discredit us, we have risen above it and carried on regardless with the task in hand - to find out what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Thank you to all the members of CMOMM - the figures speak for themselves thumbsup

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! Eddie_10

And if it wasn't for these two dogs I wonder if we would still be here in such high numbers?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 02.06.16 8:28

Very well done Jill! 

bravobravobravobravobravo  
clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1

You deserve lots of applause :flower:
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 02.06.16 9:03

seconded ..........well done jill

clapping1 bravo clapping1 bravo clapping1 bravo clapping1 bravo bravo clapping1 clapping1 clapping1 clapping1
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 02.06.16 9:17

Tireless, admirable, focused, brave, informed and informing, incisive, bright, pioneering, fearless, committed, self-sacrificing, indomitable,  fair, persistent, truth-seeking, no-messing, justice-seeker for a little child is what you are, Jill. Many congratulations.  roses
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.06.16 9:40

blushing1  Thank you!

But it's not just me - it's everyone who registers, researches, writes articles, posts comments, reads, clicks, downloads, shares etc. We ALL contribute to getting the truth out there on the internet for millions of people around the world!

Hurry up with your second book Snr Amaral!! And when it gets published in English people will be able to buy it instead of read it online  Mrs 

Soon, very soon, all your money woes will be a thing of the past and you will get your life back!

And then, onwards and upwards for justice for Madeleine Beth McCann aged 3 when you tell the "rest of what you know".

And wouldn't it be wonderful if Snr Amaral got re-married, after the McCann's made them get divorced so they could freeze his assets, and his family was reunited properly. The McCann's didn't think twice about not just trying to ruin him, but also his wife and children.

Força Gonçalo!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.06.16 11:23

I'm adding my two penneth worth to what has already been said. Congratulations, Jill, on keeping this Forum going for so long, and staying with what it was set up to do, and that is to find the TRUTH about what happened on 3 May 2007 (or maybe, before this date). Despite the sneaks and gossipers saying all sorts of nasty things about this "Cesspit", the posters here have kept their dignity and ignored what has been said about them, on other low-grade blogs, forums, or whatever they call them, these days.

Once again, congrats, Jill, and I hope the "Cesspit" will continue to do what it's done since it was set up, and that is to find out what happened to a three year old child.

clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.06.16 12:30

@ Tony Bennett:  I did my own check on Google Search under 'Jill Havern' and 'CMOMM'.   'Jill Havern' returned 11,300 entries.

I've just tried the same on Google, at this minute it shows 11,400 entries in 0.45 seconds - now that's what I call impressive!  Seems it's rapidly gaining ground.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.06.16 12:31

sallypelt wrote:I'm adding my two penneth worth to what has already been said. Congratulations, Jill, on keeping this Forum going for so long, and staying with what it was set up to do, and that is to find the TRUTH about what happened on 3 May 2007 (or maybe, before this date). Despite the sneaks and gossipers saying all sorts of nasty things about this "Cesspit", the posters here have kept their dignity and ignored what has been said about them, on other low-grade blogs, forums, or whatever they call them, these days.

Once again, congrats, Jill, and I hope the "Cesspit" will continue to do what it's done since it was set up, and that is to find out what happened to a three year old child.

clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1clapping1
Thought for the day:

A cesspit can be very useful when all the sewers are full and over-flowing with waste products!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.06.16 13:54

Yes hurry up and get the books in English.   There are four of us waiting to hold a book in our hands and we will all buy one each (not share).    I hope he makes millions and I hope that one day Jill, Tony, all the researchers will be able to tell their tales too and make some money for their retirements.   I know they are not doing it for the money but for Maddie, but in retirement a few bob always helps.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 02.06.16 14:30

I am very pleased to see Mr Tony Bennett posting again. I didn't know he was on holiday and was beginning to think he had been silenced by some sort of injunction ! This case is enough to make one paranoid.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 10.06.16 21:23

I would just like to say I'm new to this forum and I would also like to say a huge congrats to you Jill as the wealth of information on this site is astounding and even tho am only finding my way around everyone has been so helpful with sharing with me any answers to my questions so thank u members.
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.01.17 9:29

Today CMOMM on Google+ has galloped past the 96 million views mark! Mrs

CMOMM on Google+ actually gets between 30,000 and 200,000 views per day  - on average we're getting nearly 2 million hits per month!  We had almost 2 million views in December alone, and that's taking into account the quiet Christmas period.

I first started keeping a record of the daily Google+ figures in May - we'd had 81,378,766 hits up to that date. Therefore, I don't know the annual stats.

But now we've had 96,004,768  - average 2 million per month.

May 3.072 million views
June 2.565 million views
July 1.383 million views
August 1.765 million views
September 2.334 million views
October 1.568 million views
November 1.585 million views
December 1.942 million views

Well done everybody for helping to spread the facts around the world about what really happened to Madeleine McCann and how her own parents hid her body and faked an abduction.

Let's hope that 2017 is the year that the perpetrators of the "situation she finds herself in" (to quote her own father) are brought to justice.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Samcaddick 26.03.17 8:36

Hi. I would just like to say a big hi to everyone on the site.

I started to get interested in this case around 12 months ago, after i was diagnosed with bladder cancer, and had to stop working. I filled most of my spare time reading, researching and watching YouTube video regarding the case.

I must say it's very intriguing, but at times very upsetting.

I have my own therory of what might have happened, but I'm more interested now how we can get the McCann's to have their day in court!

Great site, keep the faith. Sam.
Samcaddick
Samcaddick

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S 31.03.17 12:51

When the "Truth" finally comes out, and i firmly believe it will some day, The viewing figures for this place will go through the roof and into the stratosphere. People joining in here and shouting "i knew it, i always knew the story wasn't true", while for years they were happy to swallow the establishments media bull-honkey. The much maligned people on this site, who have never given up on finding the truth about what happened to a beautiful, innocent little girl will quite rightly be applauded and vindicated.I wish to take the opportunity, now, to thank you all for the dedication and hard work. You can hold your heads high. Thank you.
Sam S
Sam S

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.03.17 15:17

Amazing stats.  I joined this site a few years ago.  I have read tons of information on this case but I still don't know half of it although I think I have learned more in the past few months than in the last ten years.  I pop in and out here frequently and occasionally post a link or put in my two pence for what it's worth.  I get so frustrated at the lies and misinformation in the media knowing that there is so much that's not being told. Thank goodness for this site, the dedicated people here and the wealth of information you are all giving. clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shirleytemple 15.11.17 14:26

All I can say is WOW, all these facts and figures are so impressive.  I would like to add my congratulations to you Jill for your courage and determination in setting up this forum to try and get to (what we all know!) is the truth of what happened to this little girl Madeleine.    Surely there has to be some justice eventually.     Hi to all my fellow members too, doing a great job researching etc.
shirleytemple

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top