The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Mm11

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Mm11

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Regist10

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Post by sandancer 19.03.19 22:10

If Madeleine had " launched herself " into the water to retrieve Jessicas hat , as Neil Berry states , surely Cat or someone would have had to inform Kate or Gerry as she would need to be taken back to the apartment to be dried off and her clothes changed ? 

The alleged last photo was supposed to be taken after lunch before she returned to the crèche , Kate goes into much detail about her new outfit then so an explanation about her being wet and having to change clothes is hardly likely to be forgotten ? 

Much like " whizzing down the water slide and playing football for an hour " 

Fantasy land ! They take us all for gullible fools who haven't read their statements .

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Post by G-Unit 19.03.19 23:41

The adults wore wetsuits when sailing. If the children did the same they wouldn't be wearing their clothes.
G-Unit
G-Unit

Activity : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.03.19 23:53

Netflix has had it's day - it's five minutes of fame.  Team McCann have again achieved their objective, to detract from important matters and spiral public opinion, more to the point dangerous revelations, into oblivion.

Time to get back to important matters like the Complete Mystery Of Madeleine McCann yes

Onwards and upwards ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 20.03.19 12:00

It's interesting to take a close look at the new photo which Neil Berry claims shows Madeleine. It is obviously taken on a sunny day and this might accord with the only time allocated in the creche records for "Parachute Grass Time" that week - Sunday 10-11 a.m.
 "Madeleine" is wearing a cerise pink dress featuring a dropped waist with a pleated skirt below the drop. This might accord with the cleaner's description of her wearing a "skirt" since the skirt below the dropped waist is an obvious feature.
  It is, however, clearly NOT the same smock top she is wearing in the last photo. One is plain, deep cerise pink (like her pedal pusher trousers in the airplane bus video) with dropped waist and pleated "kick out skirt" below the drop (Berry's photo).
 The other is of a  shorter, pale pink smock with a typical smock-gather  just below the bust and free flow from there down. This smock also features a flower-sprig pattern.
 If both of these photos were taken on Sunday, then Madeleine must have had a change of clothing during her lunch break that day. Grass stains, maybe....
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.03.19 12:17

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1102310/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-netflix-angry-kate-mccann-spt

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.images.express.co.uk%2Fimg%2Fdynamic%2F1%2F750x445%2F1102310.jpg&t=1553084078&ymreqid=766b6d4b-751f-0d6a-2f34-550022010000&sig=7cO2bwLa_EcMehMadeleine McCann: How friends recall ‘ANGERED Kate McCann punching and kicking walls’ | UK | News | Express.co.uk
Madeleine McCann vanished from her holiday apartment in Paia da Luz, Portugal, while her parents were out for dinner nearby. What followed the events of May 3, 2007, was arguably the most heavily ...
www.express.co.uk
It also includes appearances from authors Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, whose book “Looking for Madeleine” became a bestseller at the time.

The book sheds light on a key moment on the night of the disappearance from the view of the “Tapas Seven”, including Fiona Payne. 

It reads: “At Apartment 5A, the McCanns’ emotions were spiralling out of control.

“Kate and Gerry were both, Rachel Oldfield recalled ‘pretty much most of the night hysterical and screaming, it was awful.’

Would this be the same night that Kate sat in silence staring at a candle flame and keeping 'vigil' whilst Gerry went to sleep on a camp bed  . . . ? 
Or another night ?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42060

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.03.19 14:04

Lizzy HiDeHo‏ @HiDeHo3  17m17 minutes ago

IS THE STRANGE MAN AT THE GATE MATT OLDFIELD? Why do Netflix & Sun want us to believe a strange man coming out of McCann apartment? Carole Tranmer describes someone similar to MATT OLDFIELD coming out of the 1ST GATE ALONG THE PASSAGEWAY (ie HIS OWN APARTMENT!) #mccann #Netflix

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Netfli10

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 42060

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 20.03.19 20:24

Not going to get involved in the reliability of the Smiths sighting as I've made my views quite clear in the past, but wished to highlight this.

Gemma O’Doherty tweet, 3rd Feb 2018:

Louth man Martin Smith has confirmed he remains 60-80% sure he saw Gerry McCann carrying a child on the night Madeleine disappeared. Police are keen to talk to the man he saw, who has yet to come forward and identify himself. My report is in @VillageMagIRE today #McCann

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 110

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 210

In Episode 5 @ 48.38, so more than twelve months on from the BBC apology, the Netflix programme states:

‘Couldn’t have been Gerry McCann because so many witnesses place him at the Ocean Club at the same time.
The Smiths themselves now believe they saw someone else.’

Has Martin Smith now contacted Netflix to inform them of their inaccuracy or maybe Gemma could be asked to approach the Smith family again for confirmation of this alleged about turn.

Surely Netflix/Pulse wouldn’t lie to us!!!!!!!???????
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 20.03.19 23:57

Given that the Daily Star was one of the newspapers "Carter Rucked" by the McCanns in Feb 2008, (Leveson Inquiry evidence) one wonders why the McCanns took no action  over the article by the Daily Star on (Feb 24th 2018) which reported that  -

"The BBC has been forced to edit a Madeleine McCann documentary after (Panorama) wrongly accused a key witness of changing his evidence. .... he said at no point had he changed his statement or changed his mind about the sighting and he had contacted the BBC to complain. T.V. bosses have now edited the episode on iplayer to remove any suggestion he had retracted his evidence. The BBC said "the SUGGESTION that the Smith family had changed their minds was made in good faith" (my emphasis)

I expect Netflix will make an excuse - that Netflix episode was made before they were aware of this correction, it was an oversight - yada yada yada.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.19 0:23

Phoebe wrote:Given that the Daily Star was one of the newspapers "Carter Rucked" by the McCanns in Feb 2008, (Leveson Inquiry evidence)

Citation please.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 21.03.19 1:09

THE LEVESON INQUIRY

INTO THE CULTURE PRACTICES AND ETHICS OF THE PRESS

Part I : Module I

WITNESS STATEMENT OF GERALD PATRICK McCANN 

Libel Claims - Express Group Newspapers 65. Carter-Ruck sent a letter before action on 30 January 2008 to the editor of the Daily Express. On 6 February 2008 they sent a similar letter to the editor of the Daily Star. These letters attached a schedule of the most serious articles we complained of. A copy of these schedules and articles is attached to this statement as ’Exhibit GM2’ and ’Exhibit GM3’

edited to add it's paragraph 65.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.19 1:26

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 SorryPA1903_468x294

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 21.03.19 16:36

Tracey’s been missing out on bylines over the last few days, but pops up today with an ‘exclusive’ on ‘Harrisonman’.

Good one Trace.

‘so credible’,  ‘grubby thin man….scouring the beach resort for a suitable child’,  snatched to order for wealthy family or pedo ring’, ‘description was similar to one given by Jane Tanner’ (eggman? I thought he was the ‘going the wrong way’ Totman.), ‘collecting money for an orphanage’, ‘Moroccan’, ‘trolling’, 

got it all in there, but ‘exclusive?

And Gail Cooper may not have agreed to have been in the new programme, but obviously happy for all of the old footage to have been used.

Brian Kennedy says in the programme, ‘80% likeness to the man she (Tanner) saw”.

Got to feel sorry for Totman. Did he really look like this?

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 111
Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 212

'HE WAS SO CREEPY' 
Madeleine McCann – Brit gran who saw ‘scruffy weirdo’ lurking near Maddie apartment is still convinced he was sex gang’s ‘lookout man’

Nottinghamshire grandmother Gail Cooper's sightings were deemed so credible she was quizzed by cops and an FBI-trained artist sketched an impression of the suspect that was released publicly

EXCLUSIVE

By Corey Charlton and Tracey Kandohla
21st March 2019, 11:38 am
Updated: 21st March 2019, 2:36 pm

A BRIT who saw a creepy man lurking around Madeleine McCann's room when the toddler vanished believes he was the "lookout" for a child snatching gang.
Grandmother Gail Cooper exclusively told The Sun Online that she fears Maddie is now dead, adding: "Whatever her fate, her parents need answers."

Gail said: "It is possible she is alive after nearly 12 years but not probable."
The retired care home manager's sightings of the suspect were deemed so credible she was quizzed by police and an FBI-trained artist was brought in to sketch him.
She drawn into the media frenzy and was quizzed by cops after revealing she had spotted a "disturbing and dirty" man lurking near the Portuguese apartment days before Maddie vanished.
Gail recalled how during a family holiday to the pretty Algarve resort of Praia da Luz to celebrate her 50th birthday in April 2007 she saw "a strange long-haired, grubby, thin man” she is convinced was scouring the beach resort for a suitable child to snatch.
Maddie disappeared from her bed on May 3, 2007, while on holiday with her parents and family friends at a resort in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
Her parents, Gerry and Kate McCann, had left her sleeping with her siblings while they had dinner at the hotel's restaurant - only realising at about 10pm that she was gone.

'HE WAS THE LOOKOUT MAN'

Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, Gail said: "I don’t know if he was the kidnapper but I think he was involved in her disappearance. I think he was the lookout man.
"He was so creepy and I first saw him on the beach watching my friend’s little grandchild."
Gail 61, spoke out again to mark the controversial new Maddie Netflix documentarywhich parents Kate and Gerry refused to take part in amidst fears it could "hamper" the search for their daughter.
The tourist - who still visits her favourite destination Portugal three times a year with machine operator hubby John, 58 - was invited by the American global streaming giant to participate in the eight part series but chose not to.
Mum-of-three Gail from Newark, Nottinghamshire, said: "This programme has bought all the memories flooding back. I hope it has some positivity in the search for Maddie.”
She is convinced Maddie was snatched either on order for a wealthy family desperate for a child or by a sinister paedophile ring.
"I think the kiddie was taken on order by someone wanting a blonde blue eyed child and if that is the case then there is a good chance she is wanted and loved and being looked and is hopefully still alive.
"But if she was taken by a sex gang I doubt there’s any real chance she’s alive today, it’s possible but sadly not probable. Her poor parents need answers whatever her fate."
Gail’s sighting of a potential abductor led to an FBI-trained artist drawing a sketch of the suspect which was released in January 2008.
Her description was similar to one given by Jane Tanner, a holiday pal of Maddie’s parents who saw a man carrying a barefooted child in pyjamas on the night Maddie vanished.

HAUNTED BY 'SCRUFFY WEIRDO'

Today - nearly 12 years after the youngster was snatched in the world's biggest ever missing child mystery - Gail remembers the “scruffy weirdo” whose face still haunts her.
She had been staying in a private villa in Luz in April 2007 and clocked him before the McCann’s arrived for their ill-fated holiday at a nearby Mark Warner complex.
She first spotted him on the beach, getting drenched in a sudden downpour of rain.
On another occasion he knocked on her villa door saying he was collecting money for an orphanage in the neighbouring village of Espiche.
Gail recalled: "He was very pushy and intimidating. He said the parents of some British kids had been killed in a traffic accident.
"But I didn’t believe his story, he didn't seen genuine and I didn’t give him any money.
"He kept staring at me, imploring me. He spoke in English but it wasn’t really with a Portuguese accent.
"He was olive skinned and shabby, I thought he may have been Moroccan."
She added: "He was a horrible-looking, really creepy, unkempt and dirty. There was just nothing in his eyes or soul, nothing."
Gail saw the same man again watching children going to the beach from the holiday club which Maddie joined just days later.
After returning home and hearing of Madeleine’s abduction a week later, Gail contacted police and gave a statement to the Leicestershire force which was liaising with Portuguese officers.

'I'D DO ANYTHING TO HELP'

In January 2008 she was contacted by the McCanns’ private investigators and agreed to sit for 10 hours with an artist to create the first full facial image of the suspect.
She explained: "I was happy to do anything I could to help. I couldn’t get the image of the man out of my head and I was racking my brains trying to remember everything he said and every detail about him.
"I am left with a strong sense of frustration because this is still unresolved."
Scotland Yard detectives, who took over the high profile search in May 2011, have interviewed her several times as part of their painstaking inquiries, which have so far unearthed no new clues as to Maddie’s whereabouts.
Gail, who is in the process of viewing the Netflix documentary, declined to take part despite request from producers who visited her at home two years ago during early inquiries.

TROLLED BY CONSPIRACY NUTS

She said: "At the time I wasn’t in the best of health and following my co-operation with the police and media I received a lot of online abuse."
She claims she was trolled by web haters who thought she was "giving a potential alibi" to Maddie’s parents who were briefly suspected of being involved in their daughter’s disappearance.
She said: "It was very offensive and upsetting and I didn’t want any repeat so I said no to Netflix although I helped them with background inquiries and gave them photos of our holiday."
Heart doctor Gerry, 50, and former GP Kate, 51, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have been bombarded with criticism over the years, with people accusing them of being involved in their daughter’s accidental death.
Gail said: "It would be amazing if the parents could be reunited with their daughter if she is alive.
"But she was three going on four when she went missing and would she even remember her previous life?"
The McCann's cling onto a glimmer of hope that Maddie is still alive and waiting to be found. She would now be aged 15, nearly 16.
Maddie was snatched from her bed in a holiday flat while her parents were dining in a nearby restaurant with their friends, a group that came to be known as the "Tapas 7".
She had been left sleeping alone with her younger twin siblings Sean and Amelie while Kate and Gerry made their own half hour checks on the children.
…………………………………………….
And then we get the naf schematic of the OC showing the Tapas Bar in the tree, and the apartment and kids room with the great big open window, plus a video schematic to boot!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8686597/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-tourist-apartment-sex-gang/
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 22.03.19 1:02

In episode 3 Gonçalo mentions that when Kate discovered MBM missing, apparently Kate said that she checked under her daughters bed when looking for her, but can’t have done, because the divan style bed went all the way to the floor.

This is a new piece of info to me. Anyone else heard of this before or can elaborate?
Thanks !
Constablekid

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.03.19 8:08

This photo is from the Mirror. Madeleine's bed shown.

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 114
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 22.03.19 14:05

PeterMac wrote:This photo is from the Mirror. Madeleine's bed shown.

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 114
What happened to the Bedroom Door(opening inwards) during the Photograph?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Empty netflix

Post by crusader 22.03.19 16:38

Stephen Carpenter said Maddie was in the new photo with his daughter, who he said were friends. I know they were both in the Lobsters, but not in the same group. He also said Maddie jumped into the water to retrieve his daughter`s hat. Does anyone know, if when they went on outside activities, both groups went together. It was`nt how Cat baker described the outing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic merged with existing thread. Mod
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5687

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.03.19 18:28

As shown in the Mirror photo, the door hinges back towards the wall, which allowed for 'flatman' to hide behind it, squashed against the wall when GM did his alleged check!
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 22.03.19 19:13

Neil Berry, not Carpenter.

Three girls and two boys in the photo actually ties in with the crèche records for the Sunday, as does the schedule for parachute time, with Cat Baker supervising.
 Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Processopdf01page109-CrecheRecordss_small

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/processopdf01page109-CrecheRecordss_small.jpg
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.03.19 19:24

Yes sorry about the confusion, I think Ill go and lie down in a dark room.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5687

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.03.19 20:50

The story is utter tripe. If this photograph was legitimate, it would be included in the PJ files and would have been splashed across the headlines years ago.

I'll wager someone received a nice little financial incentive to participate in the Netflix propaganda.

Makes you wonder why the McCanns haven't sued. Oh no, of course, it's to their advantage to allow the production of a film documentary that favours their version of events.

Showing one of the last ever pictures taken of Maddie before she went missing, Neil revealed they were playing with a parachute before the McCann family was turned upside down.

The Mirror #makesyerfonkdunnit

To use the vernacular .... cobblers !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki 22.03.19 21:14

Why  in the Netflix documentary has Sandra Felgueiras  apparently I’m told ,I haven’t watched it ,  betrayed her country by accusing the PJ of  feeding her incorrect information ?
Roidininki
Roidininki

Activity : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 22.03.19 22:45

Thanks PeterMac
Constablekid

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 23.03.19 19:09

The stated theory we have been asked to swallow, and which subsequent news stories (such as this one just today) is that Madeleine was stolen to order.

It puts me in mind of Gerry's own words when he said "I don't think there's any credibility to it" in relation to what I presume to be the Shrimpton theory in 2008 (2:58): http://videos.sapo.pt/1tLEwEUWJz6dUqZZAD2Y

He even finds amusing the idea that she might have been moved to Belgium, which ironically was a lead checked out, then presumably ruled out, probably due to Shrimpton's theatrical claims.

The Netflix conclusion has it told pretty much the same way barring blaming foreign intelligences or claims she was killed by lethal injection on an unlisted vessel. I wonder if Gerry finds this newly repackaged narrative similarly incredible?
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.03.19 15:22

It's always worth remembering that the McCanns close friend Jon Corner, is a film producer with tentacles far and wide.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazz09 27.03.19 2:21

Just noticed on the sunday creche record sheet,we have for the parashute activity day Cat Baker, Neil Berry and could that be William Totman 4th child down on the list, they where all in it together ?? Just a thought

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 11 Proces10
Cazz09

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top