The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Mm11

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Mm11

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Regist10

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Post by Guest 20.04.19 15:00

What a load of nonsense ,McCanns and their partners helped
set the whole thing up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Post by Verdi 20.04.19 15:14

They've been at it since the beginning of May 2007, for the most part through the media.  

Why else would they need a spindoctor to control what came out in the press?

Negative Press v. Positive Press.  Doesn't matter, just as long as their name is on the front page.

Anyone who can't see through this simple deception has either been hibernating this last twelve years, been in denial or been wearing good quality blinkers.

One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't
Gerry McCann

I was the head of the government's Media Monitoring Unit. Forty people work there and their function is to control what comes out in the media.
Clarence Mitchell

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.04.19 15:41

Does anyone know how to contact Emma Cooper?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42062

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 20.04.19 17:28

Jill Havern wrote:Does anyone know how to contact Emma Cooper?

emma.cooper@pulsefilms.co.uk

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.04.19 17:32

Thank you Nick! thumbsup

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainline 20.04.19 20:21

NickE wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:Does anyone know how to contact Emma Cooper?

emma.cooper@pulsefilms.co.uk

Interesting, when I called Pulse a week or so before the doc landed, I was given it as a Netflix address, not Pulse.
Mainline
Mainline

Activity : 307

https://h42a.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.05.19 21:10

This video compares the Netflix documentary with official statements and police reports.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.05.19 21:29

This is the message on the McCanns website

06th March 2019

Statement by Kate and Gerry McCann regarding Netflix programme “The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann”

‘We are aware that Netflix are planning to screen a documentary in March 2019 about Madeleine’s disappearance. The production company told us that they were making the documentary and asked us to participate. We did not see and still do not see how this programme will help the search for Madeleine and, particularly given there is an active police investigation, could potentially hinder it.

Consequently, our views and preferences are not reflected in the programme.

We will not be making any further statements or giving interviews regarding this programme.’

Gerry and Kate McCann

End of Statement

Apart from the obvious reason, being that they wouldn't want to jeopordise any appeal that they may be considering in their case with Gonçalo Amaral, would this be the reason for their silence?  Whilst there an ongoing case in Portugal, they would not be permitted to discuss it.  

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16385-joana-morais-pj-confirms-that-the-investigation-into-the-maddie-case-is-still-open?highlight=morais
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 24.05.19 16:23

sharonl wrote:This is the message on the McCanns website

06th March 2019

Statement by Kate and Gerry McCann regarding Netflix programme “The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann”

‘We are aware that Netflix are planning to screen a documentary in March 2019 about Madeleine’s disappearance. The production company told us that they were making the documentary and asked us to participate. We did not see and still do not see how this programme will help the search for Madeleine and, particularly given there is an active police investigation, could potentially hinder it.

Consequently, our views and preferences are not reflected in the programme.

We will not be making any further statements or giving interviews regarding this programme.’

Gerry and Kate McCann

End of Statement

Apart from the obvious reason, being that they wouldn't want to jeopordise any appeal that they may be considering in their case with Gonçalo Amaral, would this be the reason for their silence?  Whilst there an ongoing case in Portugal, they would not be permitted to discuss it.  

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t16385-joana-morais-pj-confirms-that-the-investigation-into-the-maddie-case-is-still-open?highlight=morais
McCann's- "On going UK Police Investigation, Operation Grange?

Anyone have a copy of Hawai Five O,s opening theme tune, Book Erm Danna, that Operation Grange could play before releasing any developments, Da, Da Dare, Now, Da, did adare, addendum, Nine years later, have you booked erm yet Danna?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Empty Neil Berry disclosures on Netflix

Post by crispbee2000 19.06.19 22:07

I haven't seen any comment on the Netflix documentary thus far about the disclosure by Neil Berry supporting the fact that Madeline was alive and played with his daughter. He claims that Madeline dived into the sea to rescue his daughter's hat on the 3rd and the docu' showed a photo that he claimed showed Madeline at the Lobsters Creche. Interestingly the photo seems to show the kids with a parachute? The only activity I could see on the Creche program was an activity on the 30th a.m. called "Parachute Grass Time". If so, even if it does show Madeline that's no proof of M being alive after the Sunday. Do we know if this photo was known about by the authorities? Why would it only surface now? Has anyone else been looking at this photo and the "diving in" heroics of Madeline on the 3rd at the sailing activity? Kat Baker says that Madeline was scared at the beach and screamed. So it seems a stretch to think that she not only overcame her fear, but was later diving into the sea and retrieving hats???
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Empty Netflix cleaning up a Freudian Slip?

Post by crispbee2000 29.06.19 11:06

Further, I'm intrigued by the apparent discrepancies between the original Jane Tanner interview that was aired on BBC's Panorama (Mystery of MM etc.) and the version that is shown on the Netflix documentary. I'm referring to the interview whereby she describes how the child was being carried. In the Panorama documentary we clearly hear Jane saying "I was carrying...". In the Netflix version it is the same Jane Tanner sitting next to the same plant and curtains, but in this version you do not hear the "I", nor the quickly stuttered "in retro.... hindsight......etc.".

So did the Netflix producers edit the original to clean it up, or was there 2 versions of that conversation recorded at the same interview and Netflix chose to use the less controversial?

I welcome any thoughts and observations by others that may have more insight as to how this discrepancy occurred.
crispbee2000
crispbee2000

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.06.19 12:02

crispee2000, what you say is of course all true but I'm not sure the Netflix drama warrants close scrutiny - apart from an academic interest.

Admittedly I haven't seen the production (apart from the video above) so I'm in no position to comment but from what I've read, it's so far from reality it enters a whole new cosmos of fantastical creation.

I only need look at some of the key contributors to realise Netflix is yet another flight of fancy.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.19 12:55

crispbee2000 wrote:I haven't seen any comment on the Netflix documentary thus far about the disclosure by Neil Berry supporting the fact that Madeline was alive and played with his daughter. He claims that Madeline dived into the sea to rescue his daughter's hat on the 3rd and the docu' showed a photo that he claimed showed Madeline at the Lobsters Creche. Interestingly the photo seems to show the kids with a parachute? The only activity I could see on the Creche program was an activity on the 30th a.m. called "Parachute Grass Time". If so, even if it does show Madeline that's no proof of M being alive after the Sunday. Do we know if this photo was known about by the authorities? Why would it only surface now? Has anyone else been looking at this photo and the "diving in" heroics of Madeline on the 3rd at the sailing activity? Kat Baker says that Madeline was scared at the beach and screamed. So it seems a stretch to think that she not only overcame her fear, but was later diving into the sea and retrieving hats???

Regarding the photo which Neil Berry shows in the documentary, I think I've seen discussion about it on this forum, but I can't remember which thread was it.

Looking at the photograph itself and the girl which Berry claims to be Madeleine, I think that he's either mistaken or lying. The girl pictured in the photo, wearing a pink dress, may look like Madeleine in hindsight, but when you start to notice her hair, it's considerably much shorter than what we see in the holiday photos taken by the McCanns and their friends.

Moreover, I subscribe to your opinion regarding Madeleine jumping into the water to retrieve a girl's hat. I honestly think that a three year old is not gonna care about another kid losing her hat, much less diving into the sea to try to get it back. So there's not much credibility to Neil's statement, in my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 29.06.19 15:03

I am prepared to accept that is a genuine photo of MM taking part in ‘parachute play’ in the gardens behind their kids club. Cat Baker, plus the signed-in kids does tie up. The photo is not good enough to determine anything more definite about hair length, it is about shoulder length which is right. This photo would have been of little interest to the PJ, as without a facial shot achieves nothing, but in the age of digital cameras, it would be most unlikely that a parent would not have banged off a number of shots of their daughter, some of which may have been more revealing.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15948p50-pat-brown-criminal-profiler-review-of-the-netflix-madeleine-mccann-documentary?highlight=neil+berry#402424

However the nonsense about MM jumping into the sea to rescue Jessica’s hat is pure balony.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 29.06.19 16:35

Hi DougD, Operation Grange, Assistant Commander of Metropolitan Police Service, Mark Rowley,DCS, Andy Redwood to my knowledge never Questioned under "Caution " or Not, the Tapas 7/9, Kate,Gerry are Not suspects Nor person's of interest in Madeleine McCann's disappearance?

Until the "blinkers" come off Zero, progress?

Known Scenario, 3 May afternoon, 2007.
Two Tapas Males decide to go Sailing Thursday afternoon, One Falls "overboard"?

Madeleine McCann is taken to the "Beach", becomes frightened(Sammy The Snake,) Ride?

At 16.30 pm Kate is seen jogging on Beach Cafe Paradisio, CCTV for Tapas Group- non involvement?

Then the Benny Hill Tennis Tournament?

Within a couple of Hours of the reported scenario's, Madeleine McCann is only seen "Alive" by her Two Parents and One Doctor friend, for a few Minutes, 18.00-18.30 pm until Alarm raised at 22.00 pm?

But Non of Them, Tapas 7/9, Kate,Gerry are involved with little Madeleine McCann's disappearance?

So None of them had access to a vehicle, who hired the Sailing equipment, Receipts, timed stamped, dated?

Now what Two person's were seen "Rock Pooling", before Absconding very quickly when press took Photographs,(Smug Grin)?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 29.06.19 16:39

If Madeleine did dive into the ocean under the care of Cat Baker, Ms Baker would have some explaining to do.  A nanny out on the ocean with a number of small children and one dives in?  Somehow, I don't think that I would take a child back to the crèche the following day.  

Wouldn't any parent make a fuss about this?  Wouldn't questions be asked about Cats competence as a child carer?  Personally, I would have sacked her there and then.  I certainly wouldn't expect the parents to invite Cat back to their home in Rothley as the McCanns did.

And if this was true, did Madeleine come tome to any harm as a result of this?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 29.06.19 16:54

It took Neil Berry 12 years to mention Madeleine allegedly diving into the sea to rescue his daughters sun hat ! 

No comments on this from Cat Baker , the McCanns , other staff in attendance ? 

Madeleine would have been soaking wet , ( there's no mention of wetsuits ) so surely the parents should have been notified as she would need changing as soon as possible and warming up ! 

Imho this claim can be ignored as yet another fairy tale to add to the many .

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.06.19 23:22

There is no mention of the incident in Kate McCann's autobiographical chiclit.

Come to think - there's not much mention of Madeleine's daily adventures full stop.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.06.19 23:29

Netflix z-list celebrity cast..

Justine McGuinness
Haynes Hubbard
Susan Hubbard
Robert Murat
Sergey Malinka
Brian Kennedy
Patrick Kennedy
Anthony Summers
Robbyn Swan
Ernie Allen

As I've said, I haven't watched the show so can't vouch for the content, or how the above guests feature. Enough for me to know the caliber of the selected cast.

Who needs the Professor and the retired GP when you've got Winters and Goose as chief cook and bottle-washer?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 01.07.19 7:27

Verdi wrote:Netflix z-list celebrity cast..

Justine McGuinness
Haynes Hubbard
Susan Hubbard
Robert Murat
Sergey Malinka
Brian Kennedy
Patrick Kennedy
Anthony Summers
Robbyn Swan
Ernie Allen

As I've said, I haven't watched the show so can't vouch for the content, or how the above guests feature.  Enough for me to know the caliber of the selected cast.

Who needs the Professor and the retired GP when you've got Winters and Goose as chief cook and bottle-washer?
...if that's the line up it looks awful!!!!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.07.19 8:12

Jon Clarke isn't on the list - the Olive Press claimed he had a starring role in the Netflix documentary.

Neatly debunked by PeterMac though...

Chapter 31: JON CLARKE – OLIVE PRESS LIES AND VIDEOTAPES
Chapter 32: ON LIES AND CONSPIRACIES
Chapter 33: Jon Clarke Entrenched Lies

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.07.19 9:44

If you knew a film was being prepared and that Jon Clarke and the Olive Press were involved . . 
wouldn't you decide to have "Nothing to do with it" . ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.10.19 23:44

The Netflix Documentary

The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann takes a detailed look at the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann, who vanished from the seaside resort of Praia de Luz in Portugal, while on holiday with her family.

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Scree315

Since the final curtain call came down around the 10th anniversary of Madeleine McCann's alleged disappearance, the Netflix production has taken centre stage ad-nausea.  Try as I might to move beyond this Netflix extravaganza, media coverage of the case of Madeleine has been dominated by a biased film (not documentary) featuring numerous key players in the continuing cover-up of the truth.  Prominent figures such as Jim Gamble, Colin Sutton, Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan.

Well, to that I say ....  look listen and learn

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15992-richard-d-hall-madeleine-mccann-videos-complete-works#400552

hat

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.12.19 12:09

Netflix Reveals Most Popular International Titles Of 2019: Madeleine McCann True-Crime Doc Tops UK, ‘Murder Mystery’ Leads In Australia

By Peter White, Jake Kanter
December 30, 2019 2:16am

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 14 Pjimag10
Netflix has unveiled its most popular titles internationally with true-crime doc The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann topping the UK list and Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston comedy Murder Mystery leading in Australia.

https://deadline.com/2019/12/netflix-reveals-most-popular-international-titles-of-2019-madeleine-mccann-true-crime-doc-tops-uk-murder-mystery-leads-in-australia-1202818375/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.12.19 14:51

Netflix has revealed its 10 most popular films and shows of 2019.

The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is at the top of the streaming giant's list for the UK and Ireland.
The Witcher, Stranger Things 3 and Our Planet are also featured.
After Life, produced by Ricky Gervais, is in sixth place.
In terms of films, the list is dominated by Netflix original productions - including 6 Underground, Murder MysteryThe Irishman and the Breaking Bad movie El Camino.

You can see the full lists below:

Top 10 Most Popular Releases of 2019:

The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
6 Underground
Murder Mystery
The Witcher
The Irishman
After Life
Stranger Things 3
Our Planet
Sex Education
Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes

Top 10 Most Popular Series of 2019:

The Witcher
After Life
Stranger Things 3
Sex Education
The Umbrella Academy
You
Unbelievable
Top Boy
Black Mirror
Dirty John

Top 10 Most Popular Documentaries of 2019:

The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Our Planet
Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
Don't F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer
FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened
Abducted in Plain Sight
The Devil Next Door
I AM A KILLER
The Great Hack
Dirty John: The Dirty Truth

Top 10 Movies of 2019:

6 Underground
Murder Mystery
The Irishman
Isn't It Romantic
Triple Frontier
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
Fractured
Secret Obsession
The Highwayman

https://www.newstalk.com/news/disappearance-madeleine-mccann-popular-show-netflix-2019-943672

The Netflix production is not a documentary - it's a story.  A badly told story.
Indeed, if you run through all the productions for 2019 listed above, there is an element of the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann in every one smilie .

Meanwhile, back in the real world..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15992-richard-d-hall-madeleine-mccann-videos-complete-works

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top