The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Mm11

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Mm11

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Regist10

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Empty Re: Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i

Post by Verdi 20.09.18 16:27

georgeforme57 wrote: .... the silence from both SY and the PJ has been deafening and if SY want to cover this up they will need complicity from the PJ wouldn't they? and I am yet to be convinced this will happen.  If I were heading up this investigation and was asked about the parents I would say exactly the same - oh that's been dealt with....

Perhaps they are silent because they haven't anything new to say - or in the case of the UK alone, they are not going to do a running commentary on the investigation.

'If the Metropolitan Police want to cover they up they would need complicity from the PJ' - no they wouldn't or aren't.  The investigation was archived in Portugal leaving the McCanns as the prime suspects;  the words used in the 'Legal Summary' are..

" ..... while there was no plausible explanation for those situations and as they were to be confronted with the dogs' findings and with the lab information, which were susceptible of rendering them responsible as authors of crimes (at least, of neglectful homicide and of concealment of a cadaver), they were, obligatorily and inexorably, made arguidos, in strict obedience to article 59 nr. 1 of the Penal Process Code; thus the disposition from nr. 4 of article 58"

The Metropolitan Police force, Operation Grange, have ignored the dogs intelligence as they have refused to acknowledge the fact that Gerry and Kate McCann were made arguidos in Portugal and are still the prime suspects to this very day.

I can only add, if you think it's OK for Operation Grange to dismiss the McCanns suspect status by some vapid throw away statement then I'm mighty glad you're not 'heading up this investigation'!  Former DCI Andy Redwood said their intention was to take the investigation right back to the beginning - well, that includes suspicion of the parents involvement and recognizing the dog alerts as significant evidence.   Can't recall the exact words in the PJ's closing process, something to the effect that the McCanns missed the opportunity to clear themselves.

welcome  to CMoMM by the way!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Empty Re: Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i

Post by georgeforme57 20.09.18 16:44

Gosh that was shooting me down in flames. Nice welcome thanks..My point being if Grange closed with a cover up then there is nothing to stop Portugal to continue. Do you have facts to support that the grange philosophy regarding the parents is still the same to this very day? When was this "vapid throw away statement" made?
georgeforme57
georgeforme57

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.09.18 17:11

georgeforme57 wrote:Gosh that was shooting me down in flames. Nice welcome thanks..My point being if Grange closed with a cover up then there is nothing to stop Portugal to continue. Do you have facts to support that the grange philosophy regarding the parents is still the same to this very day? When was this "vapid throw away statement" made?

The 'throw away' statement was made by Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley and can be viewed here at approx. 01:24 minutes..

Video: Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley on missing Maddie McCann

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1453035/Assistant-Commissioner-Mark-Rowley-missing-Maddie-McCann.html

As regards the PJ investigation, in case you're not aware, a detailed report was sent to Portugal by the MMRG (Madeleine McCann Research Group) detailing new evidence uncovered following years of case analysis and research by a team of dedicated people wwhose only concern is uncovering the truth about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  We wait and hope this will in some way give the Portuguese a new direction to work with.  I won't repeat the detail, it's all here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14979-letter-to-portugal-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-new-evidence-of-what-happened-to-her

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.09.18 17:21

Transcript of interview between AC Mark Rowley (MR) and broadcast media for use from 21:00hrs on Tuesday, 25 April 2017. [snipped]

Q: Andy Redwood, the first senior investigating officer, said in one interview his policy was to go right back to the beginning, accept nothing, but one thing you appear to have accepted is that this was an abduction. It’s in your first remit statement, it refers to ‘the abduction’, which rather suggests right from the start you had a closed mind to the possibility of parents’ involvement, an accident or Madeleine simply walking out of the apartment.

MR: Two points to that, firstly the involvement of the parents, that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese. We had a look at all the material and we are happy that was all dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that was a line of investigation. The McCanns are parents of a missing girl, we are trying to get to the bottom of. In terms of Andy using the word abduction, she was not old enough to set off and start her own life. However she left that apartment, she has been abducted. It is not a 20-year-old who has gone missing and who has made a decision to start a new life, this is a young girl who is missing and at the heart of this has been an abduction.

Q: One of the biggest criticisms of the Portuguese investigation, which they acknowledge as well, is that they did not interrogate the parents from the start, if only to eliminate them. When you started your investigation, you appear to have done the same. Did you formally interview the McCann’s under caution, ever consider them as suspects?

MR: So when we started, we started five or so years into this and there is already a lot of ground been covered, we don’t cover the same ground, what we do is pull all the material we had at the start, all the Portuguese material, private detective material, with all the work that had been done, what that evidence supports, what rules these lines of enquiry out, what keeps them open and you progress forward. It would be no different if there were a cold case in London, a missing person from 1990, we would go back to square one look at all the material and if the material was convincing it ruled out that line of enquiry we would look somewhere else. So you reflect on the original material, you challenge it, don’t take it at face value. You don’t restart an investigation pretending it doesn’t exist and do all the same enquiries again that is not constructive.

Q: The first detective in charge of the case said he was going right back to the start of the case and accepting nothing. It seems very much he was suggesting that it was going to be a brand new investigation.

MR: It’s a brand new investigation, you are going in with an open mind. You are not ignoring the evidence in front of you. That would be a bizarre conclusion. You would look at that material, what does it prove, what it doesn’t. What hypothesis does it open what does it close down and you work your way through the case.

Q: Just to be clear you did not interview the McCanns as potential suspects?

MR: No

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.09.18 21:50

Police seek more cash in Madeleine McCann search

The Home Office says it has received a request for more money, following reports the investigation was due to run out.

Police have applied for more funding to continue the search for Madeleine McCann.
The Home Office has confirmed it is considering the application, which follows speculation over the future of the investigation after it emerged that funding would run out at the end of September.
In a blog on Wednesday, the Home Office said: "We have received and are considering a request from the Metropolitan Police Service to extend funding for Operation Grange until the end of March 2019.
"The Home Office maintains an ongoing dialogue with the MPS regarding funding for Operation Grange."

Madeleine was three when she disappeared during a holiday with her family in Praia da Luz in Portugal in May 2007.
In 2013, with the Portuguese police appearing to have made little progress, the Met began its own investigation - Operation Grange.

In March this year, police were given a further £150,000 to continue the investigation and this money was due to run out at the end of September.

In May Madeleine's parents marked the 11th anniversary of her disappearance and thanked the public for their continued support.
Kate and Gerry McCann said they would persevere in their mission to find their missing daughter.

A Facebook post written on behalf of Mr and Mrs McCann, said: "It gets harder to know what to say or write as each anniversary of Madeleine's abduction approaches then passes.
"Life is full and busy which helps but Madeleine is still missing and she is still dearly missed.

"Information continues to come in (incredible as it may seem after so long, although we are grateful for that) and work goes on. Perseverance and hope remain."
Operation Grange has cost £11.6m so far

https://news.sky.com/story/police-seek-more-cash-in-madeleine-mccann-search-11509274

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 26.09.18 22:02

Link to the actual Home Office blog here:

https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2018/09/25/home-office-in-the-media/

It was actually released yesterday, so Tracey and her cohorts are a bit slow off the mark.

What is a bit odd about the Sky report above is there is no mention of the fact the response is not actually time critical and OG can just carry on doing ‘not-a-lot’ in their own sweet way:

‘Some of the recent coverage has suggested that funding for Operation Grange will expire on 30 September 2018, and that the MPS will be unable to continue the operation thereafter unless additional funds are provided.

We have received and are considering a request from the MPS to extend funding for Operation Grange until the end of March 2019.

Funding for Special Grant applications can be paid retrospectively for operational work already done in the same financial year. It is therefore incorrect to suggest that the MPS would have to discontinue its operational work after 30 September 2018 unless additional funds were provided in advance of this date.’
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 26.09.18 22:16

Pinkie’s not ‘a source’ or just ‘a spokesman’. He’s actually let them put his name to something for once!

Clarence Mitchell, spokesperson for Madeleine's parents, told MailOnline today:

'Kate and Gerry are extremely grateful to the Met Police for making a new funding application and whilst they know it is not guaranteed they are hoping it will be approved. 
'It shows that officers are still doing everything they can to get a resolution after all this time. And it gives them hope that one day they may finally find out what happened to their daughter.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6209413/Madeleine-McCann-probe-police-seek-cash.html

but again no mention of the fact that OG can just keep plodding along.

Edit to add:

The Sun have picked up on it however:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7311260/madeleine-mccann-detectives-apply-more-cash-hunt-missing-girl/

No sign of a ‘Tracey Exclusive’ yet though, all three of these articles are attributed to others.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 26.09.18 22:55

Jill Havern wrote:SKY NEWS
Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Keyword =
JOINT OPERATION.

Portugal have the [alleged] substantive crimes and offences - whatever happened to cause the death, conceal death, conceal cadaver, prevent burial, conspire to Pervert Course of Justice and so on.

England has only [alleged] Fraud - so far as I can see.

So Grange is
NEVER going to interview the McCanns about the events in Portugal, nor are Portugal going to interview them about the Fund.
And there is little point in people insisting that they do.
2 sets of offences, 2 different jurisdictions, 2 different legal systems.

Grange cannot interview about the Fund until they are very sure that they can prove that Madeleine was dead when it was set up AND that the McCanns knew, or reasonably suspected that. (The dogs' evidence came months later, so is not relevant to the setting up of the fund, though it might be to its continuing).
Portugal will need evidence collected in the UK to assist them in the conspiracy to Pervert issue. They would be better off with a body, of course.

Let us remember that the head of the CPS visited a long time ago, and that small teams have visited in 2017, and probably 2018 though we don't know that yet.

So what are Grange and the PJ doing ?
They are clearly not 'searching'. They gave that up a long time ago, but it was clear from what they did that they were looking for traces of a corpse.
They are clearly having long and secret meetings, talking and comparing what each side has which might be usable by the other, handing over documents and files of evidence, and seeing how far they can develop the case. Some of the evidence to support a charge of Conspire to Pervert the Course of Justice [Portuguese equivalent, obviously]
emanates from England, but the substantive crime - if any - would be in Portugal, subject to Portuguese Law and prosecutable only in Portuguese Courts.

Every visit has to be planned in advance, and a full and proper case put forward by DCI Wall to her boss and on up the chain for authorisation of the funds.
Bearing in mind the political sensitivity this will not be easy. Jibes like Golf and Sunshine holidays are amusing, but wide of any mark in the real world.

Everyone up the chain of command is ultimately answerable for the decisions to authorise the funding, and FOI requests are a powerful brake on frivolity.

Which takes us back to the same question. What are they doing ? What is their ultimate goal ? What will be the 'success' criterion ?

I don't know. But I can make an educated guess.

The more I look at the timing of -
Grange going to run out of money
Grange applies for more money
GM recording his Radio 4 Mental Health piece
Mail and SUN going in with apparently sympathetic piece, which in fact in both cases is exactly the opposite, and Comments allowed and still published, the Dogs video attached IN FULL including the long explanation by Grime of what the indications actually meant .  .

the more I think the MSM want their money back !
Exactly my thoughts. Joint operation - how dare they state that!
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 26.09.18 23:15

georgeforme57 wrote:I am going to get shot down in flames now but here goes. My opinion only of course. I am always pleased Grange gets the funding. I am one of those people(oh dear) who believes Grange are going to get it right - They will only get one shot at this - Oh no  I hear you cry - opinion only - no facts to support this - yes you are right - however the silence from both SY and the PJ has been deafening and if SY want to cover this up they will need complicity from the PJ wouldn't they? and I am yet to be convinced this will happen.  If I were heading up this investigation and was asked about the parents I would say exactly the same - oh that's been dealt with....

What do you make of the following:

McCanns requested this review
Grange keeping the McCanns informed
Grange being set up only because Rebekah Brooks blackmailed Cameron and Theresa May  
Cameron's statement that this review is assist the McCanns and his letter to MMRG  ending in "we hope that Madeleine is found soon"
Colin Suttons claim that the investigation is to be based abduction only
Ignoring the official line of inquiry
Ignoring crucial evidence
Ignoring information provided by the Madeleine Foundation on Brian Kennedy
Redwood and his team working on dodgy evidence produced by the McCanns PIs
The constant nonsense reported in the press
False claims that arrests were imminent
Redwood claiming that Tannerman suddenly turned up
The sheer nonsense of looking at phone records for all numbers that were in the area
The crazy reports that they have identified tens or hundreds of suspects, suspecting anyone who had offended previously
All the new suspects that they have had and reported to the press, all leads proved fruitless
The number of new leads that they had
Feeding all these false leads to the press
Failure to answer FOI questions
Changing their tune on whether this is a Portuguese investigation and they are merely assisting
Falsely claiming that they are working alongside the Portuguese  police
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 27.09.18 6:47

Who apart from Grange really knows what is going on in Grange? A purpose can change direction on a sixpence!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Cadogan 27.09.18 10:59

The RoosterWho apart from Grange really knows what is going on in Grange? A purpose can change direction on a sixpence!
I would guess that those who give orders to Grange know what’s going on in Grange and more.

Yes to sixpence.
Tony Cadogan

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.09.18 12:43

Anyone who still believes Operation Grange is a bona-fide investigative force need to go spend their pennies more wisely, you're weeing up the wrong tree with this one.  I'm truly astonished that people still have faith in this pseudo Keystone cops re-enactment (I feel a video coming on!)

It was publicly announced in October 2015, that's nearly three years ago, that the Operation Grange had been reduced from twenty nine, right down to four - their work was almost complete, so said the press reports.  A point which incidently has been confirmed by senior Met police officers on video.

So I ask, what exactly has this team of four doing been doing for three years?  Shredding?  Sweeping? Answering phones?  Filing?

The UK police do not have the resources to continue 'reviewing' a dead end case with no fresh evidence to work with.  In this respect I strongly suggest Operation Grange operates in name alone, with a cash injection every six months (so far) rubber stamped by the Home Office - that probably just about covers four half year salaries with mileage allowance, overtime and luncheon vouchers.

Besides, the UK have no jurisdiction to investigate the case of missing Madeleine McCann.  If, very big if, they are investigating fraud (the Find Madeleine Limited Company for example), the investigation would be taken up by the appropriate UK police department, i.e. the fraud squad.  Same applies if an investigation involves child abuse of any description.

Operation Humbug!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Cadogan 27.09.18 13:18

Verdi wrote:Anyone who still believes Operation Grange is a bona-fide investigative force need to go spend their pennies more wisely, you're weeing up the wrong tree with this one.  I'm truly astonished that people still have faith in this pseudo Keystone cops re-enactment (I feel a video coming on!)

It was publicly announced in October 2015, that's nearly three years ago, that the Operation Grange had been reduced from twenty nine, right down to four - their work was almost complete, so said the press reports.  A point which incidently has been confirmed by senior Met police officers on video.

So I ask, what exactly has this team of four doing been doing for three years?  Shredding?  Sweeping? Answering phones?  Filing?

The UK police do not have the resources to continue 'reviewing' a dead end case with no fresh evidence to work with.  In this respect I strongly suggest Operation Grange operates in name alone, with a cash injection every six months (so far) rubber stamped by the Home Office - that probably just about covers four half year salaries with mileage allowance, overtime and luncheon vouchers.

Besides, the UK have no jurisdiction to investigate the case of missing Madeleine McCann.  If, very big if, they are investigating fraud (the Find Madeleine Limited Company for example), the investigation would be taken up by the appropriate UK police department, i.e. the fraud squad.  Same applies if an investigation involves child abuse of any description.

Operation Humbug!

“Anyone who still believes Operation Grange is a bona-fide investigative force…”

I don’t.
Tony Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Empty Scotland Yard-funds

Post by willowthewisp 27.09.18 15:50

Hi Verdi,So that brings at least Two UK Police Forces,to have "Assisted",the McCann Family,since Madeleine McCann had disappeared 3 May 2007,reported by her Parents?

Is it purely coincidental that all of this "Assistance, Truth Of The Lie" is based around a libel Trail that the Parents brought against the Portugal Detective Mr Goncalo Amaral,that they lost 31 January 2017.
They,(Parents,Kate,Gerry) are now "Appealing to ECHR"against the Supreme Courts decision in Favour of Mr Amaral,"Freedom of Expression"case.

The "Longer" they can prevent a Court appearance,the "thesis" beyond a reasonable doubt 50+1% scenario is in their favour.
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 28.09.18 6:10

“So I ask, what exactly has this team of four been doing for three years ? Shredding ? Sweeping ? Answering phones ? Filing ?”

Why perpetuate the line that the OG 4 are solely tasked with OG work ? Of course they’re not !
They are attached to OG but are also working on other cases.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.09.18 7:12

polyenne wrote:“So I ask, what exactly has this team of four been doing for three years ? Shredding ? Sweeping ? Answering phones ? Filing ?”

Why perpetuate the line that the OG 4 are solely tasked with OG work ? Of course they’re not !

So we have 4 officers working part time on Op Grange - what on  earth have they been doing that cost us so much?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance 28.09.18 7:20

sharonl wrote:
polyenne wrote:“So I ask, what exactly has this team of four been doing for three years ? Shredding ? Sweeping ? Answering phones ? Filing ?”

So we have 4 officers working part time on Op Grange - what on  earth have they been doing that cost us so much?
Those doughnuts ain't gonna eat themselves!
Sundance
Sundance

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.09.18 0:21

The funding application - it's official...

Funding for Operation Grange

Posted by: HO News Team, Posted on: 25 September 2018 - Categories: Leading stories, Reactive statements, Uncategorised

The Home Office responds to media coverage on funding for Operation Grange.

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Sign-placeholder-620x413

There has been media coverage of funding for Operation Grange, the Metropolitan Police Service’s (MPS) operation concerning the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Some of the recent coverage has suggested that funding for Operation Grange will expire on 30 September 2018, and that the MPS will be unable to continue the operation thereafter unless additional funds are provided.

We have received and are considering a request from the MPS to extend funding for Operation Grange until the end of March 2019.

Funding for Special Grant applications can be paid retrospectively for operational work already done in the same financial year. It is therefore incorrect to suggest that the MPS would have to discontinue its operational work after 30 September 2018 unless additional funds were provided in advance of this date.

The Home Office maintains an ongoing dialogue with the MPS regarding funding for Operation Grange.

Special Grant funding is usually available to police forces when they face significant or exceptional costs. The cost of Operation Grange – which, to date, is £11.6m – has been met through Special Grant funding.

As usual, full details of any Special Grant awards in 2018/19 will be published after the end of the financial year.

https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2018/09/25/home-office-in-the-media/

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Tenor

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 29.09.18 7:24

Tony Cadogan wrote:
The RoosterWho apart from Grange really knows what is going on in Grange? A purpose can change direction on a sixpence!
I would guess that those who give orders to Grange know what’s going on in Grange and more.

Yes to sixpence.

Would that be David Cameron and Theresa May, under duress, in fear of a week of bad headlines from Rebekah Brooks who is selling McCann stories and profiting from them?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.09.18 8:46

The STINK of blatant corruption is overwhelming . . . . . you would not be forgiven for thinking the money is keeping the lid on this whole affair somehow (perhaps it is being used to pay people to keep quiet, but that is beyond me). When the money stops and the gatekeepers retire or die the truth will come out . . . . .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 29.09.18 11:38

JimbobJones wrote:The STINK of blatant corruption is overwhelming . . . . . you would not be forgiven for thinking the money is keeping the lid on this whole affair somehow (perhaps it is being used to pay people to keep quiet, but that is beyond me). When the money stops and the gatekeepers retire or die the truth will come out . . . . .
I've never seen anything like this in my life. What ARE they hiding? It must be HUGE.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard has asked the Home Office for another six months of funding to support its joint operation with Portuguese police in the investigation i - Page 2 Empty Scotland Yard

Post by willowthewisp 29.09.18 17:03

sallypelt wrote:
JimbobJones wrote:The STINK of blatant corruption is overwhelming . . . . . you would not be forgiven for thinking the money is keeping the lid on this whole affair somehow (perhaps it is being used to pay people to keep quiet, but that is beyond me). When the money stops and the gatekeepers retire or die the truth will come out . . . . .
I've never seen anything like this in my life. What ARE they hiding? It must be HUGE.
First you had Ben Fellows,"Perverting the course of Justice",that the Police instigated the actions,Ken Clarke,dodgy Conservative Party,Ian Greer/David Cameron,Carlton television,Cook report,where the Tape disappeared from,Central TV,the Cook Report,keeping up with all these conservative members?

Operation Midland,Yewtree, Metropolitan Police instigated the "Nick",Twelve charges,Eleven for "Perverting the course of Justice,One on Fraud charges,the Police helped him fill in the forms correctly? 
The "Trojan horse method" as used by Metropolitan Police service,Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,Two Lords families receive Compensation,Civil Action by Harvey Procter for One Million pounds,obviously Mr Procter not part of the protected clique,with association to a certain guest House frequented by the Monday Club members,special discounts,wonder if he know Mr Richards? 
The Metropolitan Police had knowledge that "Nick" had visited Lord Brammalls business to acquiire information of the layout of the residence? winkwink
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 01.10.18 10:36

From Textusa last night.

Still absolutely nothing on-line though which is very strange. 

We’re back to ‘a source said’ and yet another ‘new, viable line of inquiry’!

Really????????

At least the Mc’s are not effing ‘buoyed’ by this for a change. Where’s Tracey when you need her?

Textusa 30 Sep 2018, 22:56:00

Paper edition of The Sun on Sunday:

MADDIE COPS IN FUNDING BOOST

Sunday, September 30, 2018

By Michael Hamilton

Cops on the Madeleine McCann probe have been given an extra £150,000 after telling the Home Office of a new line of inquiry.

The funding came as speculation mounted that the investigation into the 2007 disappearance would be shelved.

But The Sun on Sunday can reveal the extra cash had already been rubber-stamped by officials. It could extend the investigation, which has already cost £11.6 million, by six months.

A source said: “The funding was actually agreed before this week’s announcement about the application for money. It was signed off after detectives said they were pursuing a new, viable line of inquiry. The Government agreed because of that.

“it is hoped it will bring some sort of closure. Everyone would like this wrapped up and to end the mystery.”

It is unclear whether the fresh inquiry line stems from a sighting or new intelligence.

Madeleine was three when she vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Last night a spokesman for parents Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leics, said that they “remain incredibly grateful to the officers working on the case.”
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.10.18 17:19

Another new lead?  Strange how they always get down to the wire and then another lead pops up.   So the lady in purple didn't come to anything?  Wonder what this new lead is?

Surely if it involves looking for a "new" person of interest the public should be informed.  Someone might be able to provide info?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Cadogan 02.10.18 11:03

sharonl wrote:
Tony Cadogan wrote:

Yes to sixpence.

Would that be David Cameron and Theresa May, under duress, in fear of a week of bad headlines from Rebekah Brooks who is selling McCann stories and profiting from them?
Yea, Dave, Treeza and Bicky had their toes in that pie IMO.
Tony Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top